Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Desires ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Jamie was a little bit louder than usual to tease her sweet senorita Maria. In the morning, she was pleased to hear that she was doing good. "I am glad. You took my fist like a champ. I wonder how Shadow would think you fared as a mate." She teased with a wink. Catching Maria's hand, she kissed it and thanked her for the delicious breakfast. Then Thomas took her to the bedroom and she moaned loudly for him. When the call to announce the train, she watched Thomas dress for a while. Getting up, she pulled on a light cotton blouse. Pulling on a corset, she laced it up the front. Along the sides were beautiful embroidery of leaves and flowers. The corset pressed her breasts up and she pulled on a skirt that covered her legs and flared at the hips. Looking up, she put on a laced collar that had a motif in the center. She pulled her hair up in sexy little ringlets around her ears.

Walking out, she got into the carriage and got to her knees and began to suck Thomas off. She looked up at him and grinned. "You are my man, I love you completely and irreversibly." She said as she put hsi cock back in his pants.

It was hot out, so Jamie fanned herself with a matching fan. She loved fans. Such a delicious little accessory that could be used for so much. It could be used to spank, as a tool of pleasure, and a tool to fan yourself and your lover after some steamy love making. She looked up seeing the beautiful little angel get off the train. Jamie smiled feeling the bare of her arms and knew that she adn this girl would have fun. Would she look so happy if she knew she was going to meet the devil. Precious little porcelain angel.

Then his brother got off the train. She knew he had a little devil in him. The way he looked at her breasts the way a hungry infant watches his mothers breasts. She raised an eyebrow and chuckled looking to THomas. She continued to fan herself. She smiled and hugged Rachel. "It is good to meet you too, Rachel. Thomas has told me of your angelic features. And so refined." She grinned broadly thinking of defiling everything she was told. She looked back at Daniel who was still watching her breasts. "And my breasts are very pleased to meet you too." She laughed and wrapped an arm around him pulling him close to her breasts and kissed his head.

She walked to the carriage and got in and eyed the new guests. "Now, I will have more company." She smiled and then took Rachel's hand and lead her inside and walked to where Maria had set up their room.

Rachel was totally oblivious to the comments Jamie made about her breasts. Those comments weren't lost on Daniel. He heard every word Jamie said. Daniel however didn't understand why Jamie spoke as she did. The proper lady of the day would have slapped his face, or made a comment about her eyes not being down there. Jamie seemed to enjoying letting Daniel see her tits. Daniel was a young and horny 17 year old. He had discovered the joys of self pleasure, but hadn't touched a woman in a sexual way before. Rachel was every bit the sweet, young cherub that seemed. The 18 year girl hadn't been touched, or touched anyone in a sexual way. She hadn't even played with herself. That type of thing just wasn't done for a proper young lady. Rachel loved the house Thomas & Jamie had. It was beautiful on the inside. A large dinning room, a sitting room, a study and a kitchen all sat on the first floor. The second floor had the bathroom and five bedrooms. While Jamie led Rachel to her room, Thomas & Daniel carried the bags in. The bags were then taken up to the rooms which Daniel & Rachel would use. Rachel was beaming with happiness at seeing her room. She smiled and told Jamie how lovely it was. Rachel gave Jamie a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Thomas stood watching his sister & wife. He could see the wheels turning in Jamie's mind. She no doubt had big plans for bedding both Rachel & Daniel. Thomas would let Jamie decide when & where Rachel & Daniel would lose their virginity. He of course would help, but she was in charge of details.

Between the two, Daniel would be the easiest. Thomas noticed that Daniel was trying to hide a hard on. It first appeared not long after they got into the carriage. It remained after they got to the house. Maria announced she made a fresh jug of cold lemonade. Rachel's eyes light up. It had been such a long and dry ride on that train. She could use a drink. Maria went downstairs with Rachel just behind. Daniel asked if he could wash up a bit. Thomas pointed to where the bathroom was. He knew that washing was the last thing on Daniel's mind. Thomas was sure that Daniel was going in to jerk off. He just looked at Jamie while giving her a grin. Jamie was like a shark who could smell sex instead of blood. " Why don't you give Daniel what he needs to clean up........I'll be downstairs with Rachel when you're done. " Thomas said to Jamie while wearing a grin. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. Thomas gave Jamie a wink before heading downstairs. Daniel was already down the hall and looking into the bathroom. It had several tubes and large wash basins. Daniel slowly walked in unaware that Thomas sent Jamie to help him.

Jamie saw quickly that indeed Daniel would be a lot easier than Rachel. But that was fine, she had bought both of them gifts recently. She listened to her husband and kissed him deeply and grinned. "Just what I was thinking my love." She smiled wider. Moving down the hall, she waited until Daniel disappeared into the wash room. Ducking into her room, she pulled out a box and took the item within and grinned. She put it into the bodice of her dress. Walking back to the hall, she moved to the washroom and listened. Yes, she was certain that Daniel had his cock in his hands. Bursting in, she looked at him adn shut the door.

"Ohh look another victim of my charms." She smiled and then walked over and then raised an eyebrow. "You told us you were washing up. Naughty boy. What would your brother say if he knew that you were jerking off to his wife?" She teased. She knew what he would say. She moved around before him and then took off her corset and shirt hiding the contents she was hiding. She moved down before him her bare breasts swaying. She moved her breasts around his cock adn then looked at him and grinned wider.

Daniel had indeed started jerking off. He was sure everyone by now was downstairs socializing. Thinking that he was alone, Daniel unbuttoned his pants. He let his already hard cock free. It hung from his open pants. Daniel closed his eyes and began to slowly pump away on his meat. His mind already had a clear image of the subject which Daniel was jerking too. This image was Jamie and those beautiful tits which she so willingly showed off. Jamie was more open then most women with her body. She wasn't the only one. Others like Jamie were seen as loose women. Women who showed more of their bodies then proper ladies did. Rachel wore dresses which pretty much covered her body from the neck down to her feet. The only skin Rachel showed was on her face and her hands. Jamie enjoyed showing as much skin as she could get away with. If the law allowed it, Jamie would run around outside naked. Daniel leaned back against one of the bath tubs. His head held slightly back, his eyes closed. Daniel's fist was jerking up and down when the door popped open. Lost in self pleasure, Daniel didn't notice this right off. It wasn't until Daniel heard Jamie speak that shook him out of his daze. Daniel quickly covered his hard cock. He was in such a state of panic, Daniel couldn't speak. Daniel stammered when Jamie spoke of Thomas and what he would do if he found out what Daniel was doing. This fact really put Daniel in a state of pure terror. Daniel was sure his older brother would kill him.

Daniel would do anything for Jamie if she didn't tell Thomas. He'd pay whatever amount she asked for in order to keep her silence. Daniel never got the chance to tell Jamie this. She was suddenly on her knees in front of him with his cock in her tits. Daniel looked down at Jamie. The fear he felt was easily seen on his face and in his eyes. Daniel didn't understand what his sister in law was doing. Why would she be doing this? Why wasn't she yelling for Thomas? Daniel was clueless as to what Jamie wanted. Clearly she could ask for money, but she didn't need money. The Harper family was wealthy. Jamie was now part of that family. Plus, Jamie herself came from a well to do southern family. It wasn't like Jamie was poor before she married Thomas. She lived a life of wealth before and was still living one now. The young 17 year old Daniel didn't know what Jamie had in mind. She would have to guide the teenager into what she wanted.

She smiled as she walked in seeing him pump his cock. It made that all familiar slapping noise. She smiled and looked at him as he covered his cock with his free hand with a look of pure terror. She had seen the fear when father brought home a new slave. And like the new slaves, she knew how to sooth them, even before her brother showed her the joys of the flesh. She looked at Daniel and grinned. Leaning forward she rocked her body up and down pumping her breasts around him. She reached up and stroked his face and purred.

"It's ok, I am only teasing." She purred to him and then pressed him against the wall, so she could rub her breasts against his cock and groaned arching her back and pressing her hips forward. "Oh Jesus, I am so horny." She groaned and continued to rock her hips forward and back. "Ohh Daniel, talk to me, come on, I won't bite unless you beg me to." Jamie had a delicious evil idea that would have his own sister craving him, so he didn't have to go back lonely. Neither of them would. "So tell me, do I intimidate you, young Daniel?" She moaned and panted and rocked up and grinned wider.

There was a growing amount of pleasure inside Daniel's body. Having his cock between Jamie's tits felt so damn good. It was an amazing feeling which Daniel loved. He still had fear with his young body. Jamie was his brother's wife, his sister in law. While sex with Jamie wasn't incest, it was still taboo. Not just because of who she was, but also for the fact that she was married. Adultery was after all a crime which at one time was punishable by death. In this case however, no penalty could be enacted because both Jamie & Thomas knew and approved of this activity. Still, young Daniel didn't know his brother and Jamie were in an open marriage. Daniel didn't even know what an open marriage was. He would get a lesson on this subject from a very skilled teacher. That teacher was Jamie. She was on her knees with Daniel's cock buried between her tits. Daniel heard Jamie say that she was only teasing and how horny she was. This confused the young man greatly. How could she be so horny? Jamie & Thomas appeared to be so much in love. It seemed to more Jamie spoke, the more confused Daniel became. She wasn't dealing with someone who had an understanding of sex. Daniel only knew what he learned while jerking off. He knew about self pleasure. Getting someone to bite another person didn't make any sense to Daniel.

Finally Jamie asked a question Daniel could answer. She asked him if she intimidated him. At first Daniel just nodded his head, but then he added a "yes". " I'm really sorry Jamie.......I swear I'll never touch myself again.......I swear I'll never look at you as I did before......I didn't mean any harm.......I just couldn't help myself.......It was a long train ride from Boston.......And seeing you made me hard.......I really couldn't help myself. " Daniel's voice was pleading even while his body shivered with pleasure. Being between Jamie's tits felt so wonderful. This was so different from the feel of Daniel's own hand around his cock. His eyes remained locked on Jamie as she looked at him. She had a seductive look upon her face. Daniel wasn't familiar with such looks. He could tell she wasn't angry with him. Her look was like that of a person who saw something that wanted. Young Daniel couldn't understand why Jamie wore this look for him. Surely she couldn't want an inexperienced boy like him......Could she?

"Well don't be intimidated by me, my young gentleman, and don't be intimidated by sex. When you leave here, you will know great things." She groaned and moved a hand to his belt and began to work at it. Soon she had his pants down and her hand rubbing up and down his thigh. Soon it left his thigh and went to her mouth where Jamie sucked on it lewdly while watching his reaction. Moving her hand around, she began to slide her finger she sucked into his asshole.

"Plus your brother said I should come and help you, so he knows you are here." She then took his cock into her mouth and began to suck right as her finger worked its way to his prostate and began to rub it in a very sexual manner one similar to a cock sliding into and back out of his asshole. She watched him. Smearing her lipstick on his cock, this action continued to get very lewd very quickly as she moaned and groaned around his cock. She began to purposefully drool around his cock.

Jamie's confession that Thomas sent her took Daniel by surprise. His brother had sent his own wife to be with his younger brother? This was hard to believe, but it was happening. Jamie was on her knees doing all types of lewd things. Daniel had never been touched the way Jamie was touching him. She was soon sucking his cock while rubbing his legs. It wasn't long before Daniel felt her finger enter his asshole. This made him gasp, but the pleasure coming from Jamie's mouth made this new sensation pleasant. Daniel moaned out as he leaned back. His legs opened more giving Jamie access to his anal area. Daniel didn't know what Jamie had in mind when she spoke of him knowing great things. Part of Daniel however, didn't doubt her. It would seem that Thomas changed quite a bit while away at the war. To let his wife do such things with his younger brother was unheard of. And Jamie was perfectly willing to do these things. Daniel began moaning out Jamie's name. His hips had started to hump her face slowly, but soon he picked up speed. While Jamie was still doing dirty things to Daniel's asshole, he was face fucking her. Daniel was still young and it didn't take long before his climax hit. " Oh Jamie........Jamie........Jamie.......JAMIE!!! " Daniel finally screamed out at the moment his balls unleashed thick rope of his seed into her mouth. He threw his head backwards and howled like some wild creature from those plup stories they wrote with Thomas as the star.

Jamie was indeed like a shark. But instead of blood she craved it was cum. However, after she drank the first rope, she pulled back and quickly caught his cum into a basins pitcher. Even though Jamie adored cum, when she slid rank she was surprised that she gagged. Was she going to be sick? She smiled as she milked him of his cum by finger fucking him. As much as the boy tasted delicious, she had bigger plans for his seed. Much bigger.

After he was done, she set the pitcher aside and pulled out what looked like a leather bracelet but it was too small for even the most petite wrist. She slipped the thin leather over his cock and tightened it. "When you have to pee, you will ask either me or Maria for the time being. Of you try to remove this, I will give you a hearty spanking in front of your sister. Do you understand?" She grinned and placed a kiss over his cock. What she had put on was a cock ring that would ensure that he could not cum or piss. His cum had a job to do.

When she got a good answer she nodded her mouth filling with saliva. "Good now go downstairs and send me Maria." She righted his pants and waiting until he was gone, she rolled over and got sick holding a small bucket. Her stomach relieved itself of its breakfast quite unceremoniously. She set it down feeling dizzy waiting for Maria.

Daniel didn't understand why Jamie wrapped the odd device around his cock. He guessed this was some punishment for having dirty thoughts about her. This would certainly keep Daniel from reacting to any thoughts he had. Daniel would just fight the urge to have any unclean images in his mind. He left Jamie in the wash room. Having Jamie, or Maria undo this just to pee was going to be a huge pain. This was truly a punishment and not something to enhance the young man's sexual awakening. Daniel went downstairs. He found Thomas & Rachel in the sitting room drinking lemonade and chatting. They were catching up on things when Daniel entered. Clearly something was wrong, it was written on his face. Daniel however, didn't speak of what happened up stairs. He said that everything was okay. The trip had been a long one and he was just tried. Daniel told Maria that Jamie wanted her upstairs. Maria thanked Daniel before leaving. She quickly headed up stairs calling out for Jamie.

Jamie was cleaning herself and her sickness when Maria came in.

"Maria, I am educating our young friends in desires and sex. Daniel has a cock ring on that will make his erections ten times more powerful. He will be getting a lot of those in the next few days, but it will be both of our jobs to harvest his cum." She raised the pitcher she had caught his cum in. "Because we are going to make Rachel addicted to his cum. Everything you prepare for Rachel will have a little bit more of his cum. Do you understand my sweet?" She took a drink of water and looked at Maria.

Maria saw the hurt and disappointment in young Daniels face and knew he didn't know the joys of a cock ring. Not only would it keep him from planting his seed inside her or Maria, it would also make him very aware of when he began to feel aroused but the arousal would burn to full tilt until he asked him or Maria for release. By the time it was ready to blow like a geyser, she knew the perfect hole in which for him to stick it, she just needed to prime the hole.

"Tell me how we are going to seduce Rachel to the pleasures of the flesh? She seems more on a lock down than a nun who makes chastity belts." She smiled looking at Maria.

Daniel had no idea what Jamie had put on him. It all seemed like some torture device. It wouldn't be until much later that he found out the truth and what Jamie had in store for his seed. Maria listened as her mistress explained the plan. It sounded so wicked and yet so much fun. Maria would gladly help out with Jamie's plot. Since Maria made all the meals, plus prepared the drinks, like lemonade. It would be easy for her to spike Rachel's food with Daniel's cum. Maria would make sure the food was fully cooked first. Before serving, she would coat Rachel's with a generous helping of Daniel's cream. Maria said she would pay Daniel a visit later in his room. There she would milk him like a cow. Maria was sure a young man exploring his sexuality would be ripe with healthy seed. She knew he'd need milking several times a day. Maria said she would talk Rachel into using Daniel's cum on her skin. She would just tell the young teen that the cum was a special skin cream brought from some far off place. Jamie then brought up how best to turn Rachel. Maria thought for a long moment. She knew Rachel was fresh out of finishing school. Breaking down the walls put up by Mrs. Broadhead wouldn't be hard if Jamie used the right tactics. Maria suggested that Jamie give Rachel a bath. This way the two women could be alone and Jamie would have full control of the pretty naked girl. Maria said Jamie should use a gentle hand on Rachel until she was ready for more. Guide the young teen slowly and make her want more.

Jamie laughed and clapped her hands at Maria's brilliant plan. "I think I have an empty cream container in my hope chest somewhere. Maybe add a little lavender scent to it." She kissed Maria's cheek and then listened to her ideas and nodded. "Very good. Thank you Maria." She kissed her help one last time before she went to her own room and picked out some scandalous reading and snuck into Rachel's room setting the innocent looking books down on the nightstand.

Turning, she walked down to where they were and saw the long face on Daniel. Biting the inside of her lip to keep from grinning, she sat close to to Rachel and draped her arm friendly about her shoulder. She showed her ample cleavage and smiled to her darling Thomas and leaned back.

"So what were you three conspiring?" She reached over for her fan and began to fan herself.

Maria set about helping Jamie with her plans. She went to Jamie & Thomas's room were inside the hope chest, Maria found the empty container. It already carried a wonderful smell of flowers. Maria smiled knowing that this would work perfectly. She went back to the wash room and filled the container with Daniel's seed. Maria took the small container into Rachel's room and placed it on the dressing table. There Rachel was sure to find it and use it freely. Maria noticed the books which Jamie placed around the room. She picked up a few and thumbed through them. Maria smiled wickedly after seeing what her mistress had left. Rachel's young mind was like a sponge. She'd soak up the information which Jamie left in the room. It would be done without Rachel even suspecting a thing. Maria went downstairs and into the kitchen. She still had some work to do before dinner was ready. There was a little extra work since Rachel's meal needed to be special. Maria prepared salads for everyone to start them off. The dressing for Rachel would be mostly made of Daniel's cum mixed with some milk and just a hint of herbs. While Thomas told Jamie how they had been catching up, Maria readied the dinning room for dinner.

Maria coated Rachel's fork and spoon with Daniel's cum. She even made sure Rachel's milk had a good portion of her younger brother's seed in it. The family was enjoying a few laughs in the sitting room. Thomas could see the oh so delightful and sinful look in Jamie's eyes. She was already plotting out how best to bring the younger Harper's into a more loving form of family. Thomas by now guessed that Jamie had fun with Daniel. He was sure that was the rest he seemed so uneasy. Thomas knew that Rachel was next on Jamie's list. Just then, Maria came in and announced dinner was ready. The salads were waiting on the table. Each one already had it's dressing on. This included Rachel's special homemade dressing. While the others went ahead, Maria pulled Jamie to one side. She told her mistress about the dressing, the milk, the fork & spoon and the chicken which Maria coated with Daniel's cum. This was all for Rachel of course.

Jamie was sure that Maria was the most excellent cohort she could hope for. She looked up as Maria said that dinner was ready. Standing up, she smiled as Maria pulled her to the side. She grinned as Maria told her what she did. She pulled her close and kissed her deeply reaching under her skirt and began to stroke her pussy. "Such a good little slut. You know, if you want a baby, you are more than welcome to use Daniel's cum when we are done." She giggled adn stuck two fingers into her and began to stroke her clit slowly and gently.

"Don't keep me long my sweet. I can't wait to taste your delicious food." She growled softly into her ear. Soon she had her Maria cumming and walked out to the table and licked her fingers. She smiled as she was sitted across from Daniel. She took off her shoes and began to stroke Daniels cock knowing if she got it aroused he would feel an urge so keen to cum. Very needful. She remembered when her brother showed her the cockring on Malachi. His cock began to throb violently in her hand with the sheer need to release. She smiled sending a prayer of thanks to her brother.

Jamie was way ahead of the times with her thinking. An unwed mother would be looked down upon. Even more so then the common saloon whore. Maria was Mexican. This meant most people looked down on her already. If Maria were to have a baby out of wedlock, she'd be shunned. It was a wonderful offer, but one which Maria couldn't accept. Not unless a marriage with Daniel came along with the baby. Whether that happened, or not wasn't important now. Maria's only concern was how great Jamie was making her feel. Jamie knew just how to touch a woman. How to make a woman melt in her hands like butter on a hot day. Jamie's talented fingers could turn a nun into a raging slut. Poor little Rachel didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against her sister in law. It didn't take long for Jamie to work Maria to an orgasm. She came hard all over Jamie's hand. Maria fought against the urge to cry out. This would have alerted Rachel and perhaps wrecked Jamie's plans. Maria quietly thanked Jamie with a kiss. She followed just behind her mistress into the dinning room. Once everyone was seated, they started to eat. Rachel's salad was the only one with a thick dressing. This puzzled her until Maria said Rachel was looking a bit pale after her trip. Maria explained that it was no doubt due to not eating properly on the train. This made sense to Rachel who happily consumed all of her salad. Rachel commented that the dressing was wonderful. It had an earthy taste which was unlike anything the young teen had before. Maria smiled while saying it was a special recipe. She then gave Jamie a playful wink.

Jamie was doing a number on Daniel under the table. This caused him to almost jump out of his chair. Rachel looked at her younger brother and asked if everything was okay? Daniel replied yes as he looked at Jamie with shock in his eyes. Maria poured Jamie some coffee. While leaning over, she whispered a few words of warning to her mistress. Jamie needed to be more careful with Rachel around. She didn't want to show her hand to soon, or all could be lost. Rachel maybe naive, but she wasn't stupid. She could see how oddly Daniel was acting now. He never acted this way before. This was beginning to make Rachel wonder what was going on. Maria told Jamie to worry about Rachel right now. She said Daniel's mind would do what Jamie was trying to do later on. Then Maria would help the young man with his woes. Rachel's bath later on this evening should be were Jamie's mind was. Once Rachel's walls had been broken down. Jamie could then do whatever she pleased.

Jamie loved Maria. She helped her and reminded her a lot of her lovely girls a thome who helped her through so much. But when Maria walked over to refill her coffee, she looked up at Maria much similarly to the way a child would look at their mother when a big moist chocolate cake was on the table. Sliding her foot back to her shoe, she looked at Rachel and smiled. It was sad what people did to women. Women needed to feel loved, and men needed the same thing. Being sexually open lead to a life full of adventure, and love. Looking at Thomas, she grabbed his hand under the table adn smiled. She went back to drinking her coffee and nodded to Maria without telling her "she was right". Maria knew she was right. And Maria knew how to read her looks. She looked at her food and ate with a healthy gusto that was not too common for her.

"So Rachel." She licked her fingers and smiled. "Tell me, how was boarding school? I have never gone to boarding school myself, but I did have a tutor." She smiled to Rachel. Sure her tutor was an Italian man who knew the ways of pleasure and was the one who showed her brother, then her brother showed her. She folded her hands in her lap and looked at Rachel wondering what color her nipples were and how they tasted. She was happy Rachel enjoyed the food and something turned her on so much seeing a bit of the ranch collect at the side of her mouth. Ohh Daniel would blow his load if he knew what his cum was being used for.

With Jamie's question about her schooling, Rachel turned her attention from her younger brother. His actions were odd, but it could be from the trip. This was the rationalization which Rachel put on the subject. Rachel happily ate her cum coated chicken while telling Jamie all about Mrs. Broadhead's school for girls. She said it was a place where girls went to become young ladies. The school taught all forms of etiquette. From politeness, to proper manners, to how a lady should dress, to dancing, to how they should sit, to how to set a proper table, to how a lady acts when in the company of men. One important lesson was that a young lady never makes the first move with a gentlemen. After hearing his sister say this, he half expected Jamie to burst out laughing. Jamie wasn't the type who would sit back and wait for a man to make the first move. She'd make that move herself, but Jamie would also be three or four moves ahead. Jamie planned out her sexual conquests like Thomas planned out battles during the war. Rachel remarked how wonderful the chicken was. It had a flavor which made Rachel want more. Rachel said she didn't know what it was, but the taste was amazing. Thomas watched his little sister as she spoke. He didn't know what Jamie & Maria had done to Rachel's food. Thomas however, was having sinful thoughts about his sister. Once Janie had trained Rachel, Thomas planned on fucking her. Such thoughts never crossed Thomas's mind before he met Jamie. Now that she showed him the joys of sex and her own sexual adventures with her family. Thomas wanted his family brought into this new way of life.

Daniel was glad that Jamie removed her foot, but the damage had been done. He felt a stirring within his loins. Daniel fought as hard as he could. After finishing dinner, Daniel excused himself. While leaving the dinning room, Daniel did his best to hid the fact that his cock was getting hard. Maria who was standing behind Jamie leaned over. She whispered to Jamie that she'd take care if Daniel while Jamie was teaching Rachel how a real woman should be. Maria would wait for a bit though. She wanted Daniel crazy with lust and needing release before she would grant his wish. Maria learned from the best after all. Thomas suggested that Jamie & Rachel join him in the sitting room for some brandy. Rachel blushed while saying she never had alcohol before. Thomas laughed and said it would be okay. It was blueberry brandy. Thomas figured that a drink or two would help Jamie loosen up his little sister. He stood up and reached his hand out towards Jamie. Rachel then joined them for the walk to the sitting room.

Jamie grinned listening to the girls foolish ideas of what a lady was. Basically, to Jamie, it sounded like Mrs. Broadhead was teaching young girls how to be simpering, mooning, and boring girls who would not or could not take action in her own life. Hell, the girls were probably taught how to sew suitors into bed to be sure that no funny business went on. She had heard of this technique on the plantation. But now thinking about it, it gave her a wicked idea she would have to diagram in her journal later. Jamie wasn't surprised to find her mind wandering as Rachel continued to extoll upon what a lady was. It sounded awfully dull. She would have to write a letter of thanks later to her father and brother. Maybe she could send the diagram to them to try out first.

Jamie blinked seeing Daniel stand up and leave the table. She waved her hand to Maria. "Not like he can produce much of anything until we say anyway. But then she got the idea from Thomas. She could make sure the girl progressed from her blueberry brandy to another stronger alcohol. Get her nice and drunk. But no, Jamie was sure that if Rachel passed out then that would be cheating. Jamie was so horny and she stood up following Thomas to the sitting room and sat. Finally she asked the question that was burning in everyone's mind, including her own.

"What about me, Rachel? Do you think I am a lady?" Oh yes, Jamie was definitely a spider laying out an intricate web for her prey.

In fact, Rachel had been taught how to sew a young man into bed. The practice wasn't done much these days, but it was still taught at the finer finishing schools. Mrs. Broadhead believed a young lady should keep herself unused until after she was married. Only on her wedding night was she expected to let her husband have knowledge of her private areas. It was always straight sex with the man laying on top of his wife. There were no other positions. The other positions were done by whores and not a lady. The woman was expected to lay there and be submissive to her husband. While Jamie had a submissive side, she also enjoyed being in control. Making a man, or woman do what she wanted. Jamie would find straight sex quite boring. After entering the sitting room, Rachel sat down in a chair facing the couch were Thomas & Jamie sat. Thomas poured three drinks of blueberry brandy and handed them out before joining Jamie on the couch. It wasn't long before Jamie asked a question which made Rachel take pause. The question was a loaded one. If Rachel said that Jamie wasn't a lady. It would make her seem disapproving of her sister in law. Rachel had never met a woman like Jamie before. Jamie was very open with the way she dressed. Showing more of her body then a lady should. Rachel knew that Mrs. Broadhead wouldn't approve of the way her sister in law dressed. Still, Jamie came from the south and it was possible that the women down there dressed more openly because of the heat. It would be unfair for Rachel to judge Jamie because of where she came from. " Well.......You certainly dress.......More freely then any woman I've ever met........But I do believe you are a lady.......A very beautiful lady. " Rachel said while sipping at her brandy. She found the taste very enjoyable. Meanwhile, upstairs. Maria peeked in on Daniel. He was in his room laying on his bed. Young Daniel was unable to get comfortable because of a raging hard on. He tried jerking off, but the device which Jamie wrapped around his cock made cumming impossible. Maria enjoyed seeing the sight of Daniel's cock. It looked so big and beautiful. It made Maria damp between her legs. She would have some fun later on with Daniel, but for now Maria had work to do. Maria left Daniel's doorway and entered the wash room. She began to boil water for Rachel's bath.

Jamie laughed leaning her head back as she swirled her brandy in a glass that men usually did. She raised an eyebrow. "Oh sweetheart, thank you, but honestly, all ladies pale in comparison to your manners and grace." She took a sip and shifted closer to Thomas. "So much so why even try?" She teased and took another sip of the brandy. The taste was not too appealing to her right now so she set it to the side. "But honestly, don't you get hot in those clothes? Don't you long to feel a gentle breeze?" She smiled at her. "We must go shopping. There is to be a heat snap and I think it would be fun to shop with you." She smiled and nodded.

Mrs. Broadhead taught her how to be a lady, but Jamie would teach her how to use it to her whims. A woman's body could get her whatever she wanted, she just had to be smart enough to use it.

Rachel liked the idea of going shopping. Hell, she was a young woman of wealth. Shopping is what girls Rachel's age did. The heat bothered Rachel, but it was part of being a proper lady. One should keep their bodies covered at all times. Many women, like Rachel wore dresses which went from their necks down to the floor. Rachel however did wear her dresses a bit higher. You could see Rachel's shoes & stockings when she stood. This was daring for a lady of any age. It however paled when compared to how Jamie dressed. She was more daring & bold then others. The image Jamie put forth was that of a lady who was also a whore at heart. There was no reason why a woman couldn't be both. Rachel insisted that the heat didn't bother her, but she would enjoy shopping with Jamie. It would give them a chance to become closer. Rachel didn't know Jamie planned for them to become closer. It would come sooner then Rachel thought. Rachel finished her brandy and asked for another. Her eyes seemed to sparkle like the stars at night. Rachel normally had bright eyes, but the brandy enhanced their shine. Thomas stood up, took Rachel's glass and refilled it. He then asked if Jamie would rather have some wine instead of brandy?

Jamie smiled and listened to Rachel show her excitement over shopping. She would get the girl dressed. She would teach the girl how to dress. She shifted and then looked up at Thomas as he asked if she wanted wine. She shook her head. "Alcohol does not appeal to me tonight, but thank you." She pulled him down and kissed his lips stroking his hair and cuddled close and watched Rachel. She was getting drunk. Just as well, she was less likely to object when she went to sucking on those soft pink nipples. She grinned and crossed her legs and leaned her head against Thomas.

Rachel turned her head once Jamie & Thomas kissed. It was unseemly for a lady to stare when a couple engaged in such actions. It did bring a slight blush to Rachel's cheeks. She was feeling good, but hardly drunk. While it wouldn't take much more before Rachel was drunk. That wouldn't happen, not on this night. Maria soon appeared in the sitting room. She told Rachel that her bath was ready. Maria made sure everything Jamie needed was ready also. Rachel finished only half of the second glass. She placed it down and stood up. Rachel excused herself and left not knowing Jamie would follow behind. Maria led the way up the staircase and down the hall. Rachel asked if Maria would be helping with the bath? Maria smiled while shaking her head. She said there was a lot of work that needed done before Maria could head for bed. Maria did add that Jamie would be long to assist Rachel and her needs. Maria then continued down the hall and disappeared. Rachel shrugged her shoulders figuring that Jamie was family anyway. There was no shame in being seen naked by a female member of your family. Rachel began to slowly undress. She started st her neck, undoing the buttons which ran down the front of her dress. Like many women, Rachel was dressed in layers. The outside layer, a middle layer and the undergarments.

Jamie looked up as Rachel turned her head. She smiled and fought the urge to crawl into Thomas' lap. But she must take it slow. She would have time to do this with Rachel when Rachel was in a right mind. Jamie smiled adn nodded to Maria and watched Rachel walk off. Looking at Thomas, she kissed him one last time and grinned.

"Wish me luck, I will need it." She got up and followed. She watched from the doorway as Rachel undressed. She walked in and shut the door. Slow and gentle. This girl wants slow and gentle, then she would be introduced to her toys, then she would conceal Daniel and she would fuck Daniel of her own free will. She moved forward and began to slowly help her unbutton. She wanted to kiss that skin.

"Beauty should not be hidden under so many layers. How many layers does a butterfly have?" She purred to her as she began to help her with the fine small buttons that she quickly grew bored of in her own life and wore ribbons, latches, and big bold buttons. She stepped closer and looked over her body and grinned.

Back
Top Bottom