Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Didn't Mean To Bite You (Sho x Sweetnothings)

"Well...." He looked to the side and sighed. What was he going to do? She was keened on doing something COMMITED with him, which was NOT something that he was looking for. He then looked at her. "And what are you looking to get out of this; staying with me? What, do they automatically know that you slept with me of all living things? What are YOUR plans?" he then asked, curious to what this 'princess' was all about.

Renner was getting more than frustrated with him. What was with these land walkers? The shark had no emotional feelings for him other than the need to satisfy her sexual cravings. It wasn't hard. It was simple actually. All she wanted was someone to fuck every day. He made it so fun for her, and she wanted more from him. More sex from him. "What is with you? All I asked was to stay with you so we could fuck. I don't know where to go. My life is fucked up now. I don't know what to do other than to stay with you. I'm not looking to date or anything, so get over that. If I stay here by myself, I'm on the street with no clothes. I could wear no clothing in your house." She said, looking at him stubbornly.

"........" He suddenly started to laugh when he heard what she said. "I think that you're overacting; your life can't be that bad...." He then looked to the side. "I find your kind strange; you didn't seem that into me at first...but why should I complain?" he asked, giving a smirk. "Besides, how long are you planning to 'stay' with me....?" This time, as if mutually agreed, they were walking along the beach and towards his car.

She could see the look in his eyes. He obviously thought her crazy but at least he was thinking about it. Renner had a look on her face that she was serious but desperate. She was relieved when he finally agreed to let her stay. "I'll admit my kind is weird. They're....different." She smiled and shrugged her shoulders as she walked with to his car. "I don't mind how long. As long as you want me there would be fine."

Back
Top Bottom