Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Didn't Mean To Bite You (Sho x Sweetnothings)

Zack simply held her close as he started to suck harder while bobbing his head up and down. Now he wasn't going to say that she tasted like 'fish', but she did have a salty taste to her flesh. It didn't bother him, but it was not a surprise either since she did spend most of her time in the ocean. It was funny because she was 'dry'; thus the taste of her flesh was really something. As he sucked her nipples and groped her rear accordingly.

Her breathing was fast and short. Renner didn't know how to feel. On one hand, she was disgusted. This was a man that forgave her for attacking him and led her through the crowd of googly-eyed people. Maybe he was one of the googly-eyed people, and he was just trying to cop a feel. On the other hand, she didn't care and wanted to only focus on the pleasure. He was giving her something she hadn't had in years. It felt so good to be under to him while he sucked her breasts and groped her ass. She went with the pleasurable feelings, starting to moan and buck her hips a little.

Renner's body was not displeasing at all, as it did not give him any issues to grope and push his own skin against her own. He eventually toyed with her tail a few times before moving her on her front. "Now then....." he started, licking his lips as he pulled his mouth away from her. He lifted her tail and moved his fingers into her; although, he mistook her anus for her flower and 'accidently' started to finger her in that spot instead. "Oh, wrong hole~?" he said sweetly, as he continued to violate her over and over.

How did he know so much more about this than her? All she knew was to dance for the male then let him have his way with her. Mating could take hours. This was going much faster than she thought. He was already having his way with her. It would only be right if she performed the dance. Maybe after this. Her eyes widened as she felt his finger starting to probe her back hole. She cried out and squirmed. "Z-Zack...stop it. I-it feels really..weird." She whimpered.

Zack was actually getting more perverted as he fingered her some more. "Hmmm....no way." was his answer.

"It feels quite tight....deliciously tight....have you ever mated with this hole?" he asked, as he wiggled his fingers around her and even started to thrust his hand without mercy. He just wanted to play with her until she was screaming for more. Of course, she would require more than just him fingering her. "Oh I can't wait to take this hole for myself....and this one of course..." he explained, telling her exactly what he planned to do as he lowered his face and started to lap at her flower, before sucking and eating her properly.

"N-no. I-I've never mated before in that hole. P-please stop, Zack. I-it hurts." Renner screamed out, more from the pain this time. She swore she felt some blood leaking out of her hole. He was being so rough with her, and she didn't know why. What had she done to him? Soft whimpers escaped from her although they were starting to turn into moans. This wasn't right. "W-wait!" She cried out before arching her back. This was better than she thought. His tongue licking her sensitive sex while his finger pumped in and out of her fresh hole.

Zack continued to lick her and finger her, but he did started to acknowledge that she was actually bleeding. "Oh fuck; sorry- I did not realize that you WERE a virgin to this....." He remarked, but oddly continued to finger her, pumping in and out before realizing that she was liking the double team with both her holes. He smiled as his guilt vanished, making him lick and eat her crotch. And she was surprisingly tasty; she did not taste like fish at all! It was something else, as he sucked and continued to perform oral.

Everything about this was so wrong. So wrong in fact that she thought she might cry. This was on another level of embarrassment. No woman like her should be put through this. Then again, Renner was different than others. Here she was on a beach enjoying a tiger fingering and eating out her holes. She bucked her hips and moaned more, feeling her orgasm coming on. Again, this was a different thing for her. It had been so long since she last found this much pleasure.

Eventually, he felt that he gave her enough attention; he stopped eating her and stopped fingering her as he prepared himself to enjoy her body; he licked his lips. "Now it's your turn...." He prepared his penis and started to stroke it before positioning himself against her face, probing against her shark lips. "Open...." he ordered.

Renner knew she was so close to feeling that release she had been missing for so long. Just a few more touches and strokes, and she would be a happy shark. Her eyes widened briefly as he pulled away. Why would he do that? That was cruel. She huffed and let her yellow eyes follow him. His penis was different compared to a shark's. That she liked. She parted her lips, her razor sharp teeth displaying. She watched him with an uncertainty in her eyes. She didn't want to cut him.

However, he took his chances; he knew that she would not have bite him by this point if she did not before hand as he slid into her mouth. It felt different and unique....and he liked it as he arched his body and prepared himself.

Renner was simply amazed by this tiger's courage. He totally ignored that she could bite him. Not like she would anyway. She didn't have the guts to bite him. That would be terrible. She started to focus on pleasuring him, her tongue moving up to press against his shaft.

"Hmmmm......" he purred, as he arched his body and placed his hands on his waist. The sun was bright, and a gentle breeze came through. He purred a bit more as he started to move after feeling her tongue. "Good girl...." he remarked, leaning slightly with his hand and groped a breast, before pinching a nipple.

Her yellow eyes were trained on his face. Renner wanted to see the tiger react to the pleasurable feelings coming from her mouth. This was better than she thought. She couldn't believe she was willingly giving him a blow job. Frankly, it was amazing. She moaned softly, her tongue continuing to work its magic on his cock. She briefly closed her eyes to focus on sucking him off.

As he continued to grope her breast, he growled every few seconds because she somehow managed to pleasure a 'sweet nerve' from his penis which made him melt. "Hmmmmmm......so good....." he purred, licking his lips as he closed his eyes and started to thrust in and out of her mouth.

When his fingers would touch her sensitive nipples, she let out a soft moan that vibrated against his feline cock. He tasted so sweet. It was different than what a shark's penis would taste like. Her eyes opened to again watch him once he started to thrust into her mouth. She let him have his way, her hands coming up to rest on his hips and give him better access.

"Ah fuck, I am about to cum-" he started, but suddenly stopped himself as he pulled out of her mouth. "Damn, I don't want to cum yet...." he remarked, as he panted slightly and moved around her. He started to play her on her knees and hands, before stating, "I REALLY want to cum inside of you....so I am saving my cum for your insides." Smirking, he slowly positioned her and slowly probed against her flesh.

The female shark seemed to perk up at his words that he was getting close. That had to be a good sign. Then, he suddenly pulled away. That left her with a confused expression on her face. She let him turn her around she was facing away with him on her hands and knees. With him telling her he wants to cum inside of her, she wonders whether or not he could get her pregnant. She doubted it. Two different species. Either way, it would feel really good. She gasped softly and rocked her hips. "Is it going to feel really good, Zack?" She asked him.

Zack paused for a moment. His barbed penis of spiky lumps were prepared to simulate her insides, but he stopped. "Are you asking me that because I am a different species, or because you're never really been with a male?" He smiled as he laughed. "Nah, I should stop teasing you...." he remarked, now pushing himself against her and entering her properly.

Renner was absolutely amazed by the difference of his cock. Sharks had two penises, but they weren't barbed and thick like Zack's. He was so special in a good way. She was so glad he helped her. "Because you are a different species, asshole." She grinned and gasped as he started pushing into her. His barbs were spreading her wider than she could've thought. She slowly started to rock her hips. "This actually feels good." She said before moaning.

Hearing her sharp response made him raised an eyebrow as he moved all the way into her. "Hmmmmmm.....feeling's mutual.....whore." he said, talking dirty with her as he moved deeper and pushed all the way into her. "Ah......deliciously tight....." he commented, blinking a bit as he pushed all the way and grasped her hips. "I love how your body feels...." he commented.

She rested her head against the rocks as he pushed inside of her wet cunt. This was amazing. His barbs were touching every pleasurable spot she had. She moaned at the name he called her. It was certainly having its effect on her. She bucked her hips back against his, wanting to feel more of him. "Y-your cock...feels amazing...Zack." She moaned as her tail raised up and started to sway, a sign of arousal.

He pushed all the way into her. "Hmmmm....this feels quite nice........." Zack loved how tight she was down there, as it brought a wonderful sensation to him. "Hmmmmmmm....." He grasped her waist and pulled her. He then noticed her tail and how it reacted. "ARhhh......"

By now, Renner was completely lost to the pleasure he was giving her. It wasn't even fair. She was "forced" to do this. It didn't matter to her anymore. He was giving her such pleasurable feelings, and she could tell the feelings were mutual. Her tail swaying we spreading the smell of arousal through the air, feeling his nostrils and anyone else's in the area.

Naturally, he caught her scent by a stronger level, but was already doing as all that he could do. Her insides were very pleasurable as he mounted her and pounced in and out of her. He purred slightly and growled as his balls slapped against her body. He felt close to cumming but knew that he could last longer than a few minutes.

"How do you feel.....Renner?" he asked, growling as he gave harder thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom