Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Love (Misa x Silver)

Amber moaned and giggled when he spanked her. She found she liked the action. She smiled up at him . "Anything you want daddy." She said. With one last kiss he was gone. She slid out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. After cleaning up she headed to her room to get something on. She was unsure how her father would feel when he found she had lingerie, but she had gotten it all for him. She slipped into her favorite outfit before headed down to the kitchen. She started the eggs and bacon hoping to get it done by the time he got home.

Alex went to her high school and explained to the principal that Amber came down with food poisoning and wouldn't be back until Monday. He managed to gather the homework and head home. Once home, his nose got a whiff of the bacon sizzling. The smell got him feeling hungry. "Amber, daddy's home." he called out. Placing her homework on a coffee table, he enters the kitchen. He let out a surprising gasp as he saw Amber wearing her favorite lingerie. "Hmm, care to tell me how long you've been hiding this?" he asked. Though his arms were crossed, he had a smirk on his face. "I'm not mad, surprised, but not mad."

Amber turned to look at her father, worried for a moment. She was happy to hear he wasn't made. She offered him a smile. "Hi daddy." She took a step to him. "Do you like it?" She turned in a circle giving him a clear view. "I got it a few months ago... for you." She said as she came face to face with the taller man. She looked up at him "I made bacon and eggs for breakfast .... is there anything else you want?" She asked lightly. She turned back to cheek on the food, pulling the bacon from the pan as it was done cooking.

"You're so good to me." he said and smiled. He thought about if he wanted to add something to the breakfast and shook his head. As Amber turned to finish cooking. He quietly removed his shirt and goes behind her. His strong chest pressed against her back and his hands joined her. "Allow me to help you." he whispered. With both their hands cooking breakfast, Alex took this opportunity to have some fun with Amber. His lips traced her cheek and neck as his hips grind against her ass. "Mmm you smell nice, and that naughty little dress is turning me on." he whispered.

Amber smiled happily as she turned back to finish cooking their breakfast. She took in a deep breath when she felt his strong chest against her back. She smiled as she looked back at him. He helped he cook, though it soon turned teasing. She moaned as his lips danced against her skin, and his hips grind into her ass. "I'm happy you like it..." She looked back at him and gave him a playful look. "You know Daddy naughty little girls need spanked." She wiggled her ass against him. She could feel her body reacting to him, her core warming, even her nipples started to harden a little. Turning her head she let her tongue brush along his jaw. "Do you like naughty little girls daddy?" There was such a lust filled playfulness to her voice. It was clear just how much she loved him and had wanted to be with him. She was excited to see what they would do in their relationships.

He loved the way Amber acted. She was so bad, and yet so very good. He turned off the stove once it was done and listen to her comment and question. "Indeed, you were hiding this skimpy bra and panties from me. You deserve a big hard spanking." he said to her as he felt his jaw get licked. "I do love bad girls. It gives daddy the chance to discipline them my way." he said. He moved away from her and sat down. "Amber come here, now!" he said in a playful yet stern tone. He patted his lap signaling her to bend over it.

Amber would be lying if she said the thought of him spanking her didn't turn her on at least a little. She watched him move away, pouting slightly, until he called her over. She smiled lightly. "Yes daddy" She walked over to him, letting her hips sway as she moved. She slowly bent over his lap. "Like this Daddy?" she asked in a playful tone. She wiggled her ass as it was in the air. "I been a bad girl daddy." She trailed her hands over his leg as she waited for the spanking he was 'promising' to give her. Her pussy had already started to grow wet and she could feel it wetting her thighs.

"Yes, yes you have." he said. was gave a glare to Amber. Alex rubbed his hands together to warm them up. Rubbing her ass at first, he noticed her getting wet. "You dare be naughty to your father?" he asked and began spanking her ass. Alex made sure that each hit was firm didn't cause too much pain, but it was firm enough to make her feel the sting of it. He held her body down whenever she tried to squirm away. "I'm so mad at you, Amber I'll make you sorry for being a troublemaker." he said and continued.

Amber moaned as he spanked her. From time to time she would squirm, though he held her down. It didn't hurt to bad, the sting felt good. She grew wetter and before long she was moaning loudly. "Daddy." She said. "I'm sorry Daddy, I'll be a good girl." She said, She nipped at his leg and couldn't help but wish he didn't have on pants. Her hands held tight to his leg as her moaning turned into a small yell. The yell was mixed with pleasure and pain. "Daddy." She cried out.

"If you think your punishment is over, think again." he said giving Amber one more spank. He looked her now red ass and smiled at this achievement. He then pulled down her thong and spread her legs over his lap. "You'll be a good girl, huh? I'm not sure if I should believe you." he said and thrust two fingers in her wet pussy. "And what's this? You're not a virgin. Who did it? Who stole my little girl's cherry?" he said trying not to laugh. His fingers thrust faster and curled as he asked that.

Amber moaned loudly with his last smack to her already red ass. She looked back at him and moaned as his fingers pressed into her. It took a bit for her not to laugh. "Don't you remember Daddy? You took it last night .. you fucked me so good right here on the kitchen table." She said. She only grew wetter from his fingers as they worked in and out of her pussy. She moaned each time the push deeply into her. "Oh Daddy.... I'll be a good girl..." She smirked as she looked back at him. "I'll fuck you until you cum, and let you take me where ever you want." She had to said this was a fun little game. Her hips moved to press him deeper into her. "Let me show you just how much of a a good girl I can be"

"Oh really?" Alex said as he pulled his fingers out of her. He looked at the juices on his fingers and licked them. The sweet tangy taste was so delicious, that he knew he couldn't get enough of it. He released his daughter and kissed her lips. "Prove it, show me how much of a good little princess you are to daddy." he said with a smile. It was no surprise that there was a huge erection inside his pants. He simply unclasped the button and pulled down the zipper before letting Amber do the rest.

With a nod she whimpered when his fingers pulled from her. She looked up at him and was happy to kiss him back. She slipped from his lap and smiled as he un-did his pants. She moved his pants and pulled his harden member from them. Her green eyes were locked on his face as she set about licking his member. She made sure to lick ever part before happily taking it into her mouth. She started gently and slowly worked up to a nice fast hard suck. Her head moved up and down as she ran her hands along his head. She let out a moan as she let her tongue roll over the head of his member. Her breast brushed against his knees as she moved her mouth over his member.

With the whole day to themselves, Alex could now see how experienced Amber was. With his pants and boxers down, he looked into her innocent eyes as she began the blowjob. It was hard to relax because her tongue was doing such wonders to his cock. Once it entered her mouth, a moan escaped, loving the warm feel of it. His shivering hands moved up to her shoulders and massages them. "Amber..." he moaned out with a smile on his face. He had a surprise for his daughter himself. As she sucked on it, it got bigger and thicker in her mouth until it was fully erect.

Amber looked up when he moaned her name. She let out a soft moan, bother from his touch and sucking him. Her eyes grew wide as she felt him growing in her mouth. She worked her mouth over him for a few more minutes then slowly pulled away. Smiling at him she slowly stood up, moving to straddle him. "Am I a good girl yet Daddy?" She asked. letting the head of his member, slip between her wet lips to press against her core. She rolled her hips and ran her hands lightly over his bare shoulders. "Your so handsome." She whispered. Slowly lowering her into his lap, she moaned as he slipped inside her.

Alex gave a little pout when she slipped her mouth out of his cock. When she straddled him he could feel her wet folds ready to swallow that big piece of meat he had. "Not yet, Amber, you still need to prove how much you love daddy." he said and felt her pussy going down. "Once inside he moaned with Amber and kissed her lips. "And you're very sexy." he replied and unhooked her bra. With her breasts pressed against his chest, he held her hot body and enjoy the ride she was about to give him.

Amber smiled at her father words and took him fully into her. She moaned as he did, happily kissing him back. She let him slip the bra from her body and pressed her crest to his. She started to slowly rock her hips, riding him as best she could. Her hips twisted and rolled against him, pulling a moan from her lips. "Oh Daddy." She moaned out. Slowly she started to pick up speed and move harder against him. Her moans growing louder as she worked her body against his. With passionate kiss she rode him as hard and fast as she could, she could feel the kitchen chair moving under them.

"Mmm...I love it when you call me daddy like that." he said and began moving his hips in rhythm with her. Alex massaged her back as her bounces got faster. He could see that she was on cloud nine, but he did remember he was punishing her. "Amber, I know you want to, but you're not allow to cum until I say so. You're still being punished for being a naughty girl after all." he said with a smirk. With the chair moving beneath them, Alex stood up and started fucking his daughter while standing.

Amber was on cloud 9, she felt ready to go at any time. He fit just perfectly inside her, it was like this is what was meant to happen. Her eyes had closed while she enjoyed riding him. She opened her eyes and pouted. She took in his smirk, gasping as he stood. Her legs wrapped around his middle as he fucked her. "Daddy." She moaned. She started to kiss around his neck and shoulders. "Oh Daddy.... please Daddy..." She felt herself tighten around him and faught not to cum. She wanted to cum around him so bad. "Oh Daddy." She moaned loudly. She was happy their house stood off by itself and they didn't need to be worried about someone hearing them. She liked screaming for him, letting him hear the pleasure.

With every beg coming from Amber, Alex shook his head before moaning. He loved how tight Amber was and it made him thrust rougher and deeper inside her pussy. With another kiss, he pulls his cock out of her and had a new position in mind. "Hold onto the table, if you're very good, I might fuck another hole." he said. Once she did, he goes behind his daughter and thrust hard back in her tight hole. He pulled all they way out, only to thrust deeper again. "Good job Amber, you did cum." he said though his dick was lubed due to her juices. "Now for that reward." he added and targeted her tight ass.

Amber begged for it, she wanted to cum for him so bad. She held herself close to him, whimpering when he pulled away from her. "Daddy" She pouted at him, but did as she was told. She leaned over the table and looked back at him. A pleasure filled scream was ripped from her as he thrust deep into her. "Daddy" She cried as he did it again. She looked back him as he moved toward her ass. "Daddy.... please... be gentle..." She said lightly. Worried he would just thrust deeply into her, hurting her as he did so. He had been so gentle with her when he first took her, but since everything had been rough. She enjoyed it being rough, but knew she needed gentle at first.

"Amber..." he said and spanked her ass. "Don't forget I'm your father. Your safety always comes first." he said and kissed her cheek. He massaged her shoulders as his cock thrust between her ass cheeks. Soon the head poked and pressed against her tiniest hole. "Just relax, and don't get too stiff." he informed her. With his hands relaxing her body, he began to thrust slowly in her. he stopped after every inch of his shaft was inside her asshole. "Daddy loves you, and your tight ass." he whispered and kissed her cheek. With a simple nod to her, he took her anal virginity. "God it's tight, I'm amazed you took it all in." he moaned.

Amber let out a shocked yelp when he spanked her, not that it really hurt. She looked back at him offering a smile. "Yes Daddy" She did as he asked her too do. She took a deep breath and relaxed under the touch of his hands. A gasped slipped from her soft lips as he started to thrust inside her ass. Her green eyes where locked on him as she looked over his shoulder. She let out a moan as she once again gave him her virginity. It felt different, yet good and she moaned. "It feels good Daddy.." She asked softly. "Please Daddy... " She held tight to the table.

"How good?" he asked and thrust out a bit. he thrust slowly thrust back inside deeper. His hands moved from her shoulders to her breasts, not before taking one of her hands so she can play with her wet pussy. Seeing that the pain was gone, he kissed his daughter and grinned. "Now let's finish your punishment." he winked and gave her ass the same strong and powerful thrusting treatment just like when he fucks her pussy. "So tight...so good." he moaned out plunging his dick inside her with ease.

Amber whimpered in pleasure. "So good Daddy... oh Daddy.." She said. She pulled with her pussy as he wanted, rubbing her clit and fingering herself." She took in his grin and smiled at his words. She yelled out as he started to roughly fuck her again, this time her ass. "Daddy... please Daddy... can I cum?" She asked looking at him, hope clear in her eyes because she wasn't sure she could hold it back any more. Her knees buckled under her as she did her best to stay up right.

Back
Top Bottom