Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Love (Misa x Silver)

He herd her pleads and her moans, but Alex continued to fuck his daughter; increasing his pace with every moan. He felt her trembling, knowing full well that she was nearing her limit. It was not bad to hold that much when she had too, in his own opinion. He held her body up, making sure she wouldn't collapse and hit her head on the table. "I'm close...very close." he said feeling his cock twitching in her ass. He let out moans as her, groaning her Amber's name until her couldn't take it any more. "Okay, cum my love. Fire you wet cum where you please." he moaned out. Seconds after saying that, he fired his cum deep inside her ass.

With each moan she gave her father he thrust faster into her. Her knees trembled and he held her up as he kept fucking her ass. She looked back when he moaned out her name, liking the way it sounded on his lips. He agreed to let her cum and she relaxed her hold on her body. Her pussy tightened and just as he shot his hot seed into her ass she started to cum. She could feel the hot juice rushing down her legs as she called out for him. "Daddy..." Her body locked up for a moment before relaxing fully. Her hand feel away from her, soaked with her own juice and she laid fully against the table. It took a moment but she spoke. "Breakfast is cold by now." She smiled back at him, a happy look clear on her face.

Alex slowly pulled hos cock out of his daughter's ass. He panted along with her as his body laid gently on top of her. he looked at her smiling face and kissed her lips after she said her comment about their breakfast. "True, but that's why microwaves were invented." he managed to stand and stretched, but didn't put his clothes back on. He made two plates, one fore her and the other for him, before placing the breakfast in the microwave one at a time. Once done, he placed their plates on the table before sitting down. "I love you so much." Alex smiled as moved her to his lap.

Amber felt ... lonely when he pulled from her. Her heart raced and her breathing was heavy. She smiled into the kiss and laughed at his words. She laid against the table for a moment before standing up. She watched as he placed their plates on the table. She was moving to sit in the chair when he pulled her down into his lap. She let out a giggle and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Daddy." She offered him a smile before she dug into her food. She let out a soft moan, she hadn't eaten since dinner, and after all the sex she felt like she was starving. "So what are we going to do today?" She asked with a smile. She offered him a bite of food.

Alex accepted the food and ate it. Holding on to Amber. he rubbed her lap all the way up to her breasts. "Hmm...that's a good question, love. Maybe..." he stopped when he herd his phone. Sighing because he didn't want Amber to feel 'lonely', he decided to go to voice mail. He could always respond later. "How about shopping? That skimpy lingerie you got really turned me on. We can browse for more sexy clothing and toys so our romance and pleasure could get even spicier." he suggested. "But before we go anywhere, we first need a shower, and then I want a peek into your room. Daddy is curious about what other surprises you have when you were fantasizing over me." he chuckled.

Amber smiled though it faded when his phone rang. She was going to get up but he spoke again. Her smiled returned and she nodded, shopping would be fun. She laughed lightly and kissed his lips. "Are you sure you want to see what else I have?" She asked lightly, teasingly. Once their food was done she looked at him. "Do we get to shower together?" She asked with a playful smile. Her arms were wrapped lightly around his neck as she sat sideways on his lap.

"Of course, silly." he chuckled before tickling her body. Good thing she was holding him since his strong fingers traced over her body. "Now that we're lovers, we can share all that we love to do." he said and smiled. With breakfast done, he got up and held Ambers hand. "Exiting the kitchen he looks over his phone to see who called. Alex gasped seeing what the call was. "Um Amber, dear. Get the shower ready. I really need to return this call." he said and kissed her lips. "Thrust me, you'll love the end result of this." he promised. He didn't want to keep a secret from her, but it was really going to be a big surprise. Once Amber headed up the stairs, he took the call.

Amber giggled as his finger tickled her skin. She smiled and gave him a light kiss. "Since we are lover does this mean I can sleep in your bed?" She questioned. She gasped when he stood, and held tight to him. She looked at him, clearly unsure when he asked her get the shower ready. She worried about who had been calling him and why he was shooing her away. She kissed him back and nodded before slowly heading to the bathroom. While he said she would love the end result she still felt uneasy. After all she was only 17 year old girl, his daughter none the less.
She started the shower and waited for the water to warm up. She slipped in and let the hot water wash over her body. The results of what they had just done, and what they did last night washed away. She whimpered a little as she clean herself out, a mix of pain from losing her virginity and the roughness. She simply stood there , enjoying the water trying not to worry to much about her father.

"You can? Tomorrow afternoon? Perfect. Thank you so very much. Amber would just love it." Alex said grinning ear to ear. He turned off the phone before heading up the stairs and into the bathroom. He herd his daughter whimpering and frowned. Maybe he was a little too rough, but she did love it, didn't she? He quietly slipped in and hugged Amber from behind. "Sorry for making you wait. But I got a big surprise for you tomorrow. All the money I saved as a journalist paid off." he said with a smile. He felt her wet body along with the warm shower pelting his body as well. "Was daddy a little too rough? I herd you whimpering." he asked.

Amber jumper and looked back at her father. "You scared me." She said lightly. She rested her hands on his arms and offered him a small smile. "I can't wait" She said lightly. She rested against him and nodded at his question. "It hurts a little, but I enjoyed everything you did." She said lightly. Her eyes closed and she just enjoyed the moment. "Where are we going shopping?" She asked lightly. She turned so she was facing him, wrapping her arms around his middle. She rested her chin on his chest as she looked up at him.

Alex nod his head and felt her body rest on his. "You're so sexy when you have that innocent and naughty look on your face." he said and rand his hand down her back. Picking her chin up so their eyes met, he lean down and gave his lover a lovely kiss. he held it as the shower rained over their bodies. Once he broke the kiss he began washing her body, he washed every inch on her, including her breasts, her ass, and her pussy. Once covered in soap, he held her body and grinds his hips against her. "I bet you imagined yourself getting fucked by me in the shower." he whispered in her ear.

Amber smirked as her father called her sexy. She was all too happy to kiss him back. She smiled as he watched her, moaning softly at his gentle touch. Her moan grew louder as he grinds against her. She smirked a little and whisper back as innocently as she cane. "I don't know what your talking about, Daddy, I'm your good little girl and I would never do anything like that." It was a lie, but she liked playing with him. She felt more relaxed with him now then she ever had. Her hands moved gently over his skin.

"Oh really, you don't imagine myself here when you're alone in the shower, huh?" he chuckled. "But, maybe you're right. After all you're my good little girl." he said before turning her around. With his back pressed against her chest, one hand touched one of her breasts as the other rand up and down her thigh. "That's right, my good daughter of mine would never in vision her daddy naked, causing you to touch yourself...like so." he chuckled. With one hand groping her left breast, his other hand began to gently rub her pussy.

She shook her head though a smile dance over her lips. She gasped as she was spun around. She did her best not to moan as he touched her. She shook her head and rested against him. "No .. I would ... never." She breathed out. Her hands rested on his legs as she leaned against him. "We have things to do Daddy... You wouldn't ... want to ... make me do something bad would you?" She asked looking back at him. The playfulness was clear in her eyes and she licked her lips as her green orbs fell onto his. She wanted to kiss him, and kiss him hard. She moaned at his touch and wanted nothing more then show him what she thought about it. But all that would take away the game, and she enjoyed the game.

"I see...well that good to know, my dear." he said as he rubs her sensitive areas more. "It's nice to know that daddy has a good little girl and doesn't do impure things like masturbating." he said as he thrust his fingers in and out of her. "I mean, I would be surprised beyond belief if I knew that you would do such a thing." he said trying so hard not to laugh. He could see it in her eyes, that it was feeling so very good on her body. "Amber since you are a good girl, I know full well that you don't imagine giving your father a blowjob. I mean, that's now what good girls do." he said as he moved Amber to her knees. The whole 'innocent' role play was very fun. Alex was enjoying this as much as Amber, though he could believe if she loved this more than him.

Amber did her best to keep from moaning, but as his fingers slipped inside she moaned lightly. She looked back at him and did her best not to laugh. She let him move her a bit and looked up at him. She smiled at him. "Your right Daddy I would never such a thing." She reached up and held onto his cock. "I would never think of licking you dick." She said as she moved to do just that. Her tongue moved slowly up the length of his member. "I wouldn't even know how to take it into my mouth and suck on it." Her lips wrapped around his member and she did what she knew he liked. Took him fully into her mouth and sucked hard as her head worked to let her suck him just right. She looked up at him with big green eyes, full of innocents. Her hands moved along his thighs and after a moment she pulled back. "I would think of licking your balls." And that's what she did. She let her soft tongue move over his balls, licking ever ince of them. "I wouldn't dream of asking you to make love to me against the bathroom wall." She added in a soft voice.

The way she moved her mouth and tongue got Alex excited even more. Now it was his turn to prevent a moan to escape his mouth. "T-That's a good girl. It's nice to know you wouldn't do that." he panted. "I'm glad that it won't happen because it would cause precum to leak out and that would be bad." he said although that just happen when she sucked him off. More came out as she licked his balls. It was truly amazing how he and Amber stayed in character thought both were horny as hell. When she said that making love to her against the wall couldn't happen, he gladly nod his head and helped her up. "You're right, Amber." he said pressing her back against the wall. "Being the good girl that you are, you would never imagine me holding one of your legs and thrusting my big dick into your tiny cunt." he said, but he did just that, releasing a pleasurable moan.

Amber smiled at the reaction her father had to her. It was fun to play like this, and she wondered what else they could play. She spoke of making love and smiled as he helped her up. Her hands slid up his chest to wrap around his neck as she was pressed against the wall. She nodded and moaned as he thrust into her. "I'm such a good girl.. I would never." It took a lot for her not to moan. "I would never tell you how much I want to kiss you." She leaned up and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth. "I ... I'd never ask you to fuck me until I bed you to stop." She whispered against his lips. "I'm such a good little girl. "

Alex smiled and gladly kissed her back. He was having more fun in what seemed like forever. His tongue slid into her mouth to play with hers as his cock pound and grind her wet pussy. The bathroom that was filled with shower steam was not being mixed with the aroma of sex. "Yes, you're a good little girl. But better then that, is that your my good little girl." he said and kissed her again. Once it was broken again, he let a few moans escape his lips. "I'm glad you're a good girl. Good little girls would never moan loudly when being fucked faster and deeper." he said and did just that. With each thrust now, her cervix and g-spot were getting hit. "And good little girls wouldn't squirt when they need to." he added.

Amber tongue moved against her fathers as they kissed deeply. She smiled at his words. She couldn't help but moan loudly as he moved harder, hitting her G-spot every time. Her hands held tight to his arms as her body tightened up around him. She had already cum once that day and with him hitting her g-spot it took know time at all for her to orgasm. "Daddy" She cried out.

Alex chuckled as she felt her cumming. He held her body close, knowing her legs would be like jelly. "Easy there, love. I got you." he said smiling. He relaxed with Amber in the shower until he knew she was okay. "You see...you're a very good girl for not cumming. I'm so proud of you." he said moving his daughter to her knees. "I'll wash your hair, my love. If you are a good daughter, you would stay still, and not give me a titfuck to make me cum." he said with a wink.

Amber's leg wiggled but thankfully her father had her. She smiled as he held her for a moment. Her smile turned to a smirk as he spoke and moved her. "I would never do such a thing daddy." She said shifting so his hard dick pressed between her breast. Bringing her hands up she pressed her breast around his dick and started to work her body against him. She looked down and let her tongue lick against the head of his member for a moment.

"That's...good...to know." Alex moaned and bit his bottom lips. he watched her move her breasts up and down, and licked the tip. All the while, her father was trying to focus on washing her beautiful blonde hair. More and more cum was leaking from the head and his panting got bigger. "Amber...your daddy would never make you...drink his hot load. It wouldn't be right for such a good angel like...you!" he finally let a full moan out and he began to cum.

Amber smiled as she worked her breast against him. She looked up for a moment and could see the pleasure on his face. She licked away the cum that leaked free as she waited for what she truly wanted. Her mouth wrapped around the head of his dick just as he started to cum. Her eyes widened and she did her best to swallow all of it.
Once he was done she licked the tip once more before looking up at him. "I know you wouldn't Daddy, and I wouldn't have to tell you how good you taste." Her tongue moved over the tip once more before she stood up. She pressed her chest against his. "I would never tell you how I can't wait to try new things with you, to let you teach all the naughty things you would do to your new lover." She kissed him lightly.

He hugged and kissed her back. A smile coming across his face as they rinse the soap off. "We're so good, and so very bad at the same time," he chuckled. He helped Amber out of the shower and grabbed a beach towel so they can dry off together. "I'll show a good place to shop so when we're in an arousing mood, we can use its products." he told her. Alex puts on a pair of blue jeans along with a stripped shirt and awaited for his daughter to get dressed so they could head off. "Let's hope you don't get caught, you are suffering from food poisoning after all." he laughed.

Back
Top Bottom