Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

She watched him come back up the stairs. Her eyes never leaving him, she certainly didn't trust him. Why should she? "Where am I gonna go? I've got places I can go. Friends. People I work with on my....projects. I've got places I can go, and as for why I'm not wanting to stay here, all I have to tell them is we had a fight. It's not so hard to believe. Brothers and sisters fight. They don't fuck!" Her face paled at his words. He had paid very close attention to what she had said. Too much attention in fact. No. She had said the wrong thing. It wasn't him. It was her, and in what she said, she had revealed far too much. A few slips of her tongue told how much she enjoyed the slips of his tongue. She bite her bottom lip looking at him. "It doesn't....matter what I said about that James. It's just....wrong. I promised I wouldn't tell, and I won't. You know I'm true to my word. James just please open the....doors." Deep down, part of her was hoping he would say no, and that was the part that scared the hell out of her. She had to keep reminding herself that while his tongue felt good, his dick would also go inside her. That was a fact she wasn't ready to accept.

She looked away from him as a blush swept across her face. Thinking about his tongue was clearly having an effect on her. "Incest James. It's called incest, and it's against the law. We can't.....you can't do that to me. Rape is what you did. You tied me up, twice, and put your dick in my pussy against my will. That's rape. I'm willing to forget it, walk away, and let you be." She looks back to him. "What are you willing to do?"

James watched her as she spoke. That conflict was there, present, intense, and getting worse. recent events looked to be weighing on her mind. And this was giving him an idea on how to deal with her. He smiled.
"I'm willing to do quite a bit, but you know that already. But I'll make you a deal Callie. I'll let you go. Take the locks down. After we've had sex. Four times. Of your own free will." He let that statement hang for a moment. "Once we're done that, if you still want to leave, then fine, you're good to go. So this can be over very soon. Or it can last longer. I'm passing the ball into your court. But that's the deal Callie. Take it or leave it." He nodded to her, adn turned around, walking back down the stairs to the kitchen.

He started frying a slice of ham for a sandwich. He was usually hungry after a good bout of sex, and he had certainly had a good run recently. And now it was going to be interesting to see how Callie took it all.

His little quip about being willing to do quite a bit turns her stomach. She looks away refusing to make eye contact any further. Four times! He wants sex four times with me of my own free will? The thought only further makes her feel like she's going to vomit. The ball was in her court. When he turned to leave, she watched him go down the stairs. Great. i could be out of here tomorrow, or it could be until someone comes here and he has to let me go. He didn't say he would force things if I don't do this though. You know he will. He's already done it twice. He'll just keep raping until someone comes home. She shook her head at the very thought. No. I have to do something. I can't stay here until then letting him have his way. Fine.

She comes down the stairs quietly. She was certain he didn't know she was coming until she was right there next to him throwing the frying pan with the ham to the floor. She grabbed him and kissed him roughly. Her tongue invading his mouth. Her hands roaming his body like a wild animal. She pressed her's against him pushing him backwards into the counter. Breaking the kiss, she screamed out loudly. "DAMN IT!" Slamming her hands into the counter so hard it was shocking she didn't break anything. She pushes him away jumping up to the counter he was just leaning against spreading her legs. "Come on. Just.......do........it. FUCK!" Her body slid from the counter and paced in the kitchen as she cursed out into the air. "Mother fucker! Damn it! I can't fucking do it! i JUST CAN'T!" She banged her own head into the wall before she sat on the table leaning all the way back and spreading her legs. "Just do it James! Get it over with!" She wasn't certain about her choice though as she kept closing and opening her legs. "Fuck! James! I hate you! Just do it!"

When the pan went flying, James turned, ready to demand an answer, half a thought to actually hit her, but then he felt her lips on his, her tongue going into his mouth, and his hands went to her body, keeping hte contact. When she pushed at him aggressively, he had to admit that he was enjoying himself. Nothing wrong with some aggression from a woman, especially like this. He was about to put some more effort into things when she broke away, her hands hitting the counter, her voice echoing in the kitchen. As she moved to where he had been, she made an offer of herself for a moment, before seemingly losing whaever battle she was fighting with herself, and moving away. The whole war within her was driving her clearly crazy. As she got on the table, adn leaned back, sending hte mixed messages of her opening and closing legs, he knew that he was likely not oing to get a better offer than this.

He popped his pants open, stepping out of them as his cock swung free. The kiss and the way she'd come onto him so aggressively had turned him on quite a bit, and he advanced at her invitation. He timed his approached, stepping between her legs as she opened them. He looked her in the eye, keeping his gaze on her, and the end of his cock touching her sex. A hand came around to put on the side of her face, making sure she looked at him. He wanted this to be right, to have her looking at him when they did this. He started to slide into her, taking his time, making sure that she was wet enough to do this, not wanting to hurt either of them. When his hips hit hers, he nodded to her, bringing a hand down to rub along her clit, wanting her to be fired up before he properly got started on her. Running hot and cold like she was, he was hoping that he could push into just running hot.

"Oh no," she moaned out covering her face as she could feel him there, between her legs. He was already excited. That fast. wow. It didn't seem to take much to get him hard. She exhaled slowly removing her hands placing them flat against the table as his hand touched her face. "Why must I look at you? That was never part of the deal." Her voice low, but it was still clear her feelings. Her groan was low, in the back of her throat, as he slide into her. The feeling of his hips flush against her sent a chill through her. three times now her brother's dick had been inside her. Three times! "Oh fuck James," she purred to him as his hand touch her clit. It didn't take much to make her hips move. The sensitive bud sending her forward through pleasures she hated to admit to.

She breathed heavy. Her body, doing as it should, was quickly preparing for him to fuck her without any second thoughts. She knew he would hammer away at her like he had in the past. It was odd this time though. Not only because she had started it, but because her hands were free. She kept them resting at the table. She couldn't push him off or fight him. No. this had to be on her own free will. She thought to herself, one down. Three more to go. That's right. After this, one down. Three to go. Her body climbing pulled her from thoughts as it always seemed to do in these situations. She moved her hips more and more, pushing into him as he kept her clit aroused and cared for. "James," she whispered not even sure why or where it came from. Her words, her breathing, her moaning even were very relaxed. Her knees fell open a bit more for him as her back relaxed as well. She was opening up to him. No, she thought. I can't do this. I can't. Do not enjoy this. Stop it right now! The struggle would continue to rip her apart as she shook her head. Her back tighened once more.

"Because it makes sure that this is your choice to do it." He told her calmly. The groan from her was certainly encouraging, and he sighed in contentment, feeling her wrapped around his cock. And then she was making an entirely differnt kind of sound and action. And one that was far more encouraging. As he felt her starting to work her hips on her own, in response to his hand work. Her whispering his name was all he needed to take this up a notch. He drew his hips back and slid them back, not hammering her this time, a gentle thrust that made sure she'd feel every inch of movement that he made. He rpeat the gesture, before leaning down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, suckling it firmly, teeth nipping along.

The whoel act was turning him on even more than when he'd forced the issue before. And he suddenyl wanted to be closer to her. He pushed himself up onto the table, leaning down over her, letting him roll his hips into her, his body rolling her clit between them, feeling her still tight around him. He moved his mouth up, teeth dragging across her neck, then planting a small kiss on her cheek, before putting his lips to hers, making it a kiss that oured out some of hte passion he was feeling from this.

Again she drew a deep groan as he slowly moved inside her. This was a different James than before. He was clearly being gentle and tender with her. No longer was he fucking her hard. The table wasn't moving with his thrusts. She wasn't sliding upward as he plunged his dick deep. She was feeling his hips work and his cock moving further inside her. Her sounds becoming drawn out almost as if she were breathing them out. There was no way her body would be able to remain still. Her hips taking on a life of their own as she seemed to move like someone who had been having sex for years. Another craashing pleasure swept her body as her nipple was caught in his mouth. "Oh James," she breathed.

As she was so lost in the moment, her mind quickly jerked her back. NO! This is your brother. This is not a date. it's not even one of those movies you keep hidden in your drawer when you're away at school. Stop wanting this. Stop loving the feeling of his rock hard dick filling your pussy. NO! Focus Callie, but it was clear she was losing that battle. She looked at him as he came closer to her. Oh she could feel so much more of him at different angles as he lay so close to her. HIs body flush with her own as his hips continued to work, move, and guide his cock into her. She leaned her head back to the table as his lips touched her neck and cheek. This is so gross, she thought. Nope. I do not like this. Not at all. Then her lips met his. At first, her eyes were open looking at him as he kissed her mouth. She melted for him, and her eyes closed as she opened up her mouth and more to him.

She was clearly not having a problem with this newer approach to things. Maybe in a little time she might be looking to have him get a little rougher with her, but for entirely different reasons. What was more, if she was going to be getting into it more pointedly, then he might get to try out a few different things with her. The mental image of his sister with her lips around his cock brought a certain thrill to him, but he'd never risk that easily. As her eyes closed, adn her mouth opened to his own, he drew in a deep breath, and got a hand under her shoulder, pulling her tight to him, feeling her breasts pressing into his chest, and he extended his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss, echoing how she'd started things off with him.

His other hand went under her other shoulder, keeping her tight to him, his hips pressing into her firmly, grinding them together to bring contact to different points inside of her. He was filling her so perfectly, it was like they'd been made for one another. He drew in a breath, and leaned into the kiss as he didn't as much simply fuck Callie as it was making love to her.

She became lost in the kiss. His mouth, his tongue consuming her with a fire that burned her so deeply. She didn't want the kiss to end. She had forgotten he was her brother. She only say him as her lover melding his body to hers as they became one. It was so perfect in her mind. His hips rotating, pushing him to be with her as they filled each other in so many ways. Every piece of flesh that touched his set new passions like fireworks bursting in the night sky. Then, as she pulled away from his kiss, her eyes opened to see him. Every doubt, every worry, every thought she had about how wrong this was flooded her mind once more. "ooooooooh," she groaned out. Clearly not a sign of pleasure, this signified the was was still being raged within her.

She rocked back and forth between loving how he made her feel so complete and with how wrong this was in her mind. She felt ripped apart inside, and there had to be a conclusion reached. Her body began to not only help her with this choice, but it sought it's own relief from the conflict. Her clit aching, throbbing under his body pressing to hers. It has been rubbed an worked, and her own pleasure was aboujt to burst. She closed her eyes crying out to him with those same low groans set deep within her. "James," she managed before the concept of words left her mind. Her cum covered him as every muscle in her very being drew around him taking him. Her breathing ragged,, as alwahys a clear sign she had climaxed under his gentle workings. With her eyes closed though, once more he was her lover, and she was lost to him once more.

So much of what was happening was good to James, so much of it was close to...perfect. What he'd always envisioned with her. Of course the groan she gave him didn't help that, and almost broke him out of hte reverie that he was enjoying. As her eyes closed, the sounds she made were far more encouraging. Feeling her contract on him, feeling her reach her orgasm was a hell of a feeling, but he admit that hewas still enjoying himself far too much. He might be starting to get close, but he had a lot more experience with this sort of thing. He had better endurance than she might think, given how they'd been in the past. With her seeming to let go of her reservations, James ground their hips together again, before resuming that steady rolling motion, feeling the heat between them, the sheen of sweat that was building up on them as they kept going. He would bring her around to a second one, he hoped, before he found his own release.

As she moaned out his name, he kissed her neck, his tongue along the tender skin there. Teh skin had the faintly salty tang of sweat, and he felt how close they were, how good she was.
"Oh Gods Callie..." He gasped, feeling himself starting ot swell within her. He had the perverse impulse to stay buried in her, mark her as his own, cum hard and long within her. But he knew for a fact that she still wasn't on anything, adn getting his sister pregnant wasn't exactly on his list of things he was trying to do right now.

"Oh James," she whipsered to him. Her voice soft, breathless, and dripping with the satisfaction she was clearly feeling. Thoughts of him being her brother were coming less and less now. She knew it was wrong, but as soon as she would remind herself of that, she would let go of those thoughts. His hips rolling even after she climaxed drove her sensitive clit insane. She whimpered as she moved her hips trying to lessen the feelings he was sending through her body to no avail. Her clit was starting to throb, ache, and her body was climbing once more. She knew he could make her cum more than once. He did that upstairs when she was tied up in the open door leading to his room. Would he be able to do it more than once this way? She was becoming certain he would. Sweat ran down her body as she lay there taking all of him, feeling him, and reacting to him whether it was on purpose or not.

His words, so filled with lust, urged her body on. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her feeling his body just as covered in sweat as her own. He was warm, and she could feel every muscle move and tighten as he kept fucking her. No. This was so much more gentle than before. He's your brother! This is your brother's body. This is your brother's dick making sweet love to you. Yeah. Making love to you. To me. James is making love to me. My brother! My brother is making love to me. "James," she panted out as her hips bucked up sharply towards his body. "I'm cumming," she cried out as her pussy once more covered him. The most intense orgasm she had ever felt in her life, and she held her hips high until it was over. She slammed them back to the table with a clear thud echoing in the room. A slight, warm smile on her face as her eyes opened to meet his.

Quiet word, hs name being spoken, these were things that did a wonderous job of spurring him onwards. In some of their other times, the thought of fucking his sister had turned him on a little more, but in this time, the thought never entered into his mind. He was simply having sex with a gorgeous woman. The best that he'd known. And she was giving herself to him this time, not needing to be taken. When she cried out, her hips bucked hard into him, and he gasped, feeling her contracting around his shaft. he could feel that he was barely holding himself together at this point, wanting so much to cum with her, but fighting it back enough that the second her hips hit the table again he drew himself out of her. As he came it was one of the most intense orgasms of his life, spilling onto the table. He drew a shuddering breath, and leaned back down to deliver her a devastatingly powerful kiss.

As he broke it off, he leaned up, breaking the conact between them, his legs feeling a little weak after so much sex in so short a time. He blew out a pleased sigh, and nodded to Callie.
"That was amazing Callie. Glad to see you starting to get into it." He told her calmly, grabbing a towel, adn tossing it onto the table, wiping up the point that he'd spilled his seed onto. He wiped it clear, and stretched, chucking the towel downstairs. Sweat was all over him, and he smiled at Callie again before heading up the stairs. He shut the door, and fired up the shower. Needed a good scrub down. And then he still needed to eat something.

"Glad to see you starting to get into it." She turned her head away from him at his words. Venom dripping from her words as she told him, "One down. Three to go." To her it was nothing more than a countdown to freedom. Something she had to and nothing more. She was glad when he left. She had felt him wiping something from the table, and it didn't take much to figure out what it was. She avoided that spot like the plague. She would never eat at this table again. Thoughts of her parents sitting down for their dinners here with no clue as to the horrid act that had just taken place there. She shivered at the very thought. He had gone upstairs, and she needed a shower. There was one down in the basement. Her father had it installed into his man cave, his private retreat. She would rather use it than wait. She needed clean clothes though.

Her body shaky still as she headed up the stairs hearing the water with thoughts of wishing she could drown him in the shower filling her mind. A smile. No. That would be too easy. Someday, somewhere, somehow he will get his. She would make certain of that. She just had to power through these next three times. Three more times! How will I ever make it? I wish I could just make them go faster. I wish I could just....She stopped right there on the stairs. Her eyes shifting up towards the top of the stairs as she then quickly raced up. She threw open the bathroom door. "Alright. I've got a deal for you now. You're a man of deals. You like to get the bigger, better deals as well. Am I correct in assuming that?" She gave him no time to answer. "Two for one. Two of my four times if I give you something. It's something special, and a sick fucker like you should love it. You should want it. If I give it to you, of my own free will, it has to count for two though, or the deal is off." She looked at him with fire. "My ass."

It had been awesome. Brilliant. Easily one of the best ways he could have thought of to spend time. Callie was amazing when she got into it, and he knew h had at least three more times with her like this. The hot water was pleasing, washing that layer of sweat and the scent of sex off of him. Damn it felt good to be him today. He could faintly hear Callie moving around outside of the room, and considered that maybe he should tke to showering in the basement. It was a nice thought, giving Callie a bit more freedom to move around. He was about to start whistling when the door opened.

SHe started to talk about the deal. And then she made an offer that had him blinking in surprise. Her ass. She was flat out offering to let him butt fuck her. He had to admit that the idea was...appealing. To say the least. But the way she was standing there, offering it, he had a few other, more practical thoughts creeping into his mind. One, she'd never done it before, and he was..modestly stating it, well endowed. It would hurt her. A lot. Likely more than she thought possible. And he wanted her to be enjoying these times. Fucking her painfully like that was a good thought for being punishment. But not as a part of the deal.
"Callie. It's appealing. Very much so. But I'm not sure you'd be able to walk. Or sit. For days after I got done with you. Believe it or not, these four times, I don't want to hurt you. So I'm going to say that I will not hurt you like that." He said calmly. Really, he wanted to just bend her over the counter and fuck her ass just like she was offering. But restraint was called for. And besides, if it counted doublle, he'd already have almost used up his quota with her. And he couldn't have that just yet.

"What? You're turning me down? You're willing to rape me, but you're not willing to see if I can take your dick up my ass? You say these four times aren't about hurting me. Is that correct? They ARE hurting me you idiot! Can't you see that? Can't you see the struggles I'm going through, or do you see them and just not care? Either way, it makes you an stupid fucker!" She was yelling at him as her face turned red. "You won't hurt me like THAT, but you'll tie me down the fucking pool table and rape me. James you're so fucked up in the head with your logic it's pathetic! Why don't you just hold your head under the water and drown?" She slammed the door followed by banging her fists into it. More yelling. Obscene things that she would have never imagined even thinking about him poured from her mouth. She looked down the hall before running into her bedroom to get some fresh clothing. I have to take a shower, she thought. Get his nasty smell from my body. Wash away his touch, his....everything! Slamming dresser drawers and her own bedroom door she made her way back down the stairs not trying to be quiet in the slightest.

At the bottom of the stairs, a thought occurred to her. He was in the shower. HE was in THE SHOWER. She could make a run for it. The house had plenty of glass windows, and she'd already proven she could break them. The thought was more than tantalizing as her head tingled at the thought of being able to escape. No. If I did that, and he caught me, he would only hurt me in some way. I'm certain of it. So she brushed the idea under the rug as she went into the basement. There she happened to notice more of the same rope he had used on her before handing from the wall, and a devilish smile spread across her face. Who's to say I can't have a little fun with him though?

She didn't even bother with a shower or putting her clothes on. The rope looked long enough for what she wanted to do. Grabbing it from the wall, she raced back up both sets of stairs until she was just outside the bathroom. Carefully, tightly, she tied one end of the rope around the doorknob to the bathroom. Pulling the rope taunt, she stretched it across the hall to the doorknob on the other side where she secured it just as well. A small giggle at the thought of him trying to get out of the bathroom. Oh she knew he'd find a way out soon enough, but the shock he would get when he tried to open the doorknob was going to be so good. Sweet little Callie pulling a stunt like this one to keep him locked into the bathroom. Perhaps this would send a message to him. He was on her bad side now, and she would not be taking everything he gave to her. She stood at the top of the stairs and waited. Of course now, if she wanted to escape, this would buy her a little extra time. Hmmmm. Nice thought. "James! I'm breaking a window and running away!"

James listened to her vent, adn there was an element of amusement in it all. She was angry...because he wouldn't butt fuck her. Honestly, he'd have done it if she hadn't asked it to count double. He'd done anal before, and he enjoyed it. But it was too much. And damn, but she had a mouth on her. Cursing and terms he didn't even know she had known of! It was...creative to say the least. He shut the water off, adn started to dry off, letting himself whistle. He heard her moving around. Nothing to be alarmed about. Then she was doing something outside of the door, adn he frowned, heading for it.

When she called out about her escape, he grabbed the door, adn pulled. Only to find it stuck.
"What the...fuck...fucking..." He spat out, the handle turning, but the door not opening. He began to grunt, pulling at it. He felt a little give, but not much. He braced a foot, and heaved, the door stretching inwards slightly, enough that he could see that there was...silk rope tied to it. She'd locked him in. The miserable little...

He stepped back, letting the door close, and heading into the drawers, looking for something to help. His father's old straight razor was still at the back, i a case, adn he flipped it open. He heaved again, ripping hte door as far open as he could, and sliding the blade out, feathering the blade along the rope, and gradually cutting it open. He ripped the door open to find...Callie laughing at him. He stood there, puffing a little, before he actually cracked a smile.
"You...brat!" He announced.

As he yelled trying to open the door, she began to laugh. The more he pulled on the doorknob, the more she laughed until she couldn't even stand up. She doubled over holding her stomach until her body fell to the stairs. She rolled over to her back with her neck bent looking at the scene upside down. Even so it was still the most funny thing she had seen in a long, long, long time. His frustrations were clear, and from the sound of it, he wasn't pleased to say the least. Even the sight of the straight razor caused her to erupt into more laughter so much so she snorted. She half expected him to simply break the door down or off the hinges. This was even better. It didn't make up for all he had done, but it felt good to make his life a little bit harder.

As he stood there with his angry expression, she was still laughing with no reserve at him. She even pointed at him. The fact he was naked never entered her mind. In that very moment, he was just James. It actually felt good. Real good. The sting of everything that had been going, even if just for a little while, was pushed to the back of her mind. She didn't even notice she was half naked herself. It was just James and Callie, brother and sister having fun. This was the type of thing she would have done to him on a Tuesday evening just to have a little fun with him. No special reason. No specail day. Just the two of them doing what they always did. As the smile formed on his lips, she smiled as well with her laughter subsiding. "That was fun. You had fun with ropes. I figured it was my turn," and with those words, her laughter returned.

She took her eyes off of him staring up at the ceiling. Maybe that was a mistake. Maybe she should have learned by now to never take her eyes off him. At least she had proven she could give him a run for his money. She had proven she could have run away. "You know James, I could have ran just now. The time it took you to get the rope cut, I could have made some tracks from here. Just remember that. I'm resourceful. I could have gotten away just now." Then the question played on her mind. One she dare not voice to him, and one she hoped he didn't think of as well. It was she thought she didn't have the answer to, but on some level, she knew she did. More to the point, she knew what the answer was. Then why didn't you?

The laughter was infectious, adn James found himself laughing right along with her. Stark naked or not, it was...cathartic. It made a lot of the last few days melt away, adn seem...lighter. Like if they could still do things like this, then maybe there was a shot for them to make something out of this after all? Maybe he was hoping for too much. But damned if it didn't feel good. He shook his head, and heaved a sigh, heading into his room for a pair of shorts. There was certainly a temptation to do something with Callie right now, but Gods, it hadn't even been an hour! He neede a little time to properly recover!

As he came back out she pointed out that she could have made a run. And he knew she was right. It would have been...problematic. Taken some time to get her back, and maybe too much. So he nodded to her.
"You could have." He admit to her, adn stepped past her on the stairs. He pat her shoulder. "I'm makin' lunch. You want anything?" He asked her.

As he touched her shoulder, she became aware once more of her lack of clothing. That was not what alarmed her though. It was the fact she didn't seem to mind anymore. He was able to see her exposed sex. So what? But he's your brother! She closed her opened legs tight as he hand went down in an attempt to cover her pussy. "I....no. I'm fine. I'll....take care of myself. I can do that." Her tone was suddenly shifted to one of sarcasm mixed with the anger she still felt. Her eyes darted to him and quickly away. She couldn't look at him. Her mind was still jammed full of thoughts about what had taken place since yesterday. He had raped her twice, and they had sex on the kitchen table. He's her brother! "You're my brother James. This isn't right. Please end this deal we have, and let me go. I won't tell anyone. I'd be too ashamed to."

Her body quickly sitting up and rising to her feet as she ran for her bedroom. There was no point in closing the door as he had already proven he could get in there. Still she did it anyway. Maybe I can tie the sheets together and break a window when he's sleeping. I could climb down and out. If I was going to do that, I could just break a window downstairs while he's sleeping. "I have to get out. I can't let this keep going," she whispered. "I can't, and I know why." She looked at herself in the mirror. " He may be my brother, and I'm very well aware of that face, but....I'm starting to like it anyway."

"Your call." He said by way of acknowledging her statement about food. A shame really, he'd have made lunch for her without a second thought. Had done a thousand thousand times before. ANd he hoped he'd have the chance to do it all again. He grabbed the pan from where she'd bat it away. Normally he'd have been annoyed at her doing something like that, but the result was well worth it. He felt himself half stiffening just from the memory of it. Gods, he had it bad for Callie. Every time he was with her, it was a little better, adn when she was getting into things, it was the best sex he'd had. Maybe forbidden fruit really was sweetest. He went back to frying the ham. It was exposed to a lot of heat, so who cared if it had been on the floor? Not him, and he was the one eating it.

He hadn't answered her about the deal. He asn't letting go of that. Frankly, if he'd been thinking about it, he'd have set the count a little higher. But he'd never once thought she'd try to negotiate for better terms, offering her things like her ass. Wasted opportunities. But he'd give her a little time. If she didn't make a move by the time it got dark out, he'd make one of his own. Let her refuse if she wanted, but he'd be making one.

Callie could hear him moving around in the kitchen, and she had to admit she was hungry too. She went over to her dresser and opened one of the bottom drawers. She always kept a stash of cookies in there much to the dismay of her mother. She began to eat the cookies two at a time as she was starving. It was a better meal than going downstairs closer to him. He had turned down her offer which, to her, was adding insult to injury. Oh she was certain he wanted her ass, but he wanted it on his own terms. Maybe he was concerned it would hurt her, but it seemed odd that he would be. After all, as she had pointed out to him, everything he had done thus far had hurt her. Why stop now, she thought. Rolling her eyes at the very thought of him, she walked out of her room and into the bathroom laying her cookies on the counter. She ran some water from the sink and cupped it in her hand to drink. To her, it was the best water she had ever had in her life. She turned on the shower to once again try to wash him away. Her body smelled of sweat and sex. She was sure she'd never get that smell off. After a long, hot shower, wrapped in a towel, she darted across the hall to her room. It was late in the day. She didn't want to put on shorts and tee shirt again. Finding a nice pair of Pjs, she slipped them on. Her room didn't feel safe. Not since he had proven he could get inside. Of course, she knew he could get inside any room he wanted to. She crept down the stairs at the other end of the hall. There was a second entrance to her father's man cave, and she wanted to try to get some rest there. He had a huge, comfy couch there. She smiled as she entered. A familiar sight, and something that always relaxed her. He had a pool table.

She was sure she'd never want to play again, but the pool table brought a smile to her face. She set it up and began to play. Oh how much fun it was. No thoughts of being raped on this table as she had not. Just relaxing. She called shot after shot as she cleared the table over and over and over again. Looking out of the window, she saw that it was now dark out. She shrugged. One more game before she would lay down on the couch and try to get some sleep, she thought.

She'd taken the back stairs. He heard the clack of the balls hitting. That was good. Amusing herself with things that weren't part of destroying the house was a good thing as far as he was concerned. She should keep up on her hobbies. And she was good at the game, so why not keep herself sharp? Of course, he wasn't exactly looking to get hit with a pool cue if he wasn't careful, but there were any number of things that she could have come at him with. And maybe her being a prankster was a good sign too. Maybe he should just not friggin' think about it so damn much and let himself relax a little. He sighed, adn leaned back into the couch, letting the day pass. It was a good way to do it.

The sky started to darken on the second day since he'd done what he'd done. Had it really been that short a time? It seemed like far more. And Callie was acclimating herself well. But time was up. He was through waiting for a move. The thought of Callie had him hardening, and wanting to do something fun. He smiled, and stood, stretching. He made his way to the basement stairs.

Heading down the stairs quietly, he found Callie stading up after sinking the last ball in her game. He approached her just as quietly, and put an arm around her midsetcion, his hand slapyed across her side. He leaned down, adn spoke quietly.
"Hey." He murmured to her, his other hand on her waist, sliding up under her shirt.

She jerked away from him walking around the pool table with a seething look on her face. "Damn it James. No. Not here. Not ever. Don't make me hurt you." She held out the pool stick like a sword. She knew how to handle one as trick shots were not her only forte. It was all about putting on a show when she would play a game with someone else. "I have no problems hitting you with this thing or doing whatever I have to to keep you away. You will not come down here an touch me. You will not soil this room for me. You will not ruin the game of pool for me. Here is one thing you will do though. You will give me this room as my personal space promising me you will leave me the hell alone. Now go back up those stairs and jack off if you have to, but leave me alone." Her stance, her tone, her hold on the pool stick all screamed she was not to be toyed with. Callie had simply put, had enough. He had taken advanatage of her for the last time. "You said the times were of my own free will. I gave you one already. Now back the fuck off! If you do this, you void the contract, and I will bust every fucking window in this house, set it on fire, and destroy everything just to get away from you. I hate you James! Now go the fuck away!"

inside she knew she didn't hate him, but Callie's inner struggle was raging a war that was beyond confusing her. She looked at him now knowing she wanted to feel his tongue on her clit suckling and tasting her jucies that she knew were already flowing, but she also kept reminding herself he was her brother. Of coure more and more, she was noticing she had to force herself to remember the fact he was her brother. It wasn't her brother's tongue on her pussy. It was Jame's tongue working her. Though there was no difference, at the same time, there was. That difference, that war of what she thought was right and what she felt was right was tearing her apart. She was losing more and more, and because of that fact, the side of her mind that thought it was wrong was fighting back with force as she stood there holding the pool stick. If she was going to lose this war, she was going down with a fight.

"Ooo, adding conditions to things now are we? You want a spcae that's all just yours, I have to keep my hands off? That's fine. But it costs you. Two more times to have this place off limits. Your call. And you're right, they are of your own free will. So you sayin' no right now? That's fine." He shrugged. "Pacing is all up to you. But I thought you wanted this whole thihng out of hte way. THOught I'd offer to move things forward a little more." He said the last in a lower voice, a little husky, as though recalling what they'd done. He smiled, licked his lips, his tongue lingering on his upper lips, flicking back in, a similar motion to how he'd been working on her clit before. "After all. You know what I can do for you when I want to make it enjoyable."

It was all a gamble. If she walked from this, then so be it. If she accepted the increase in exchange for safe haven, then by all means, he was going after that previous offer she'd made. It would be trading a safe haven for a butt fucking, and he was good with a deal like that. He'd have quite a bit of fun with that he figured.

"Are you truly that stupid James? If I say yes to this deal, and this place is my safe haven, then all I have to do is stay here until someone comes home. There's a bathroom, and dad always keeps this place stocked with junk food and beer. I could live down here! I'd be free. So that makes me wonder. What do you know about this room that I don't? You're up to something. Even if I don't make this deal," she swung the pool stick, "I'll take your head off before you touch me down here. This room will not be tainted by you and your sick desires." Never mind the fact that her own mind was now starting to take that same direction as his. She didn't have to tell him that. Then again, maybe her body already did. "If you want sex tonight," she paused as she shifted her hips to a more stable stance. "you're going to have to take it, and I won't give it up without a fight. I'm stronger now James, and I've got a lot to fight for. All you want is a good fuck. I want my freedom and my body to not be used by you." She nodded as if to say , 'so there.' The pool stick held like a baseball bat now, she was ready to fight.

Part of her hoped he would take her and fuck her on the pool table or the couch. Maybe both. She quickly shoved those thoughts from her mind. She wouldn't let them invade like he had done to her body. "I won't take a step back either. I've already got one of my four times done and over with. I won't take that one away and add another to it. Not a chance!"When he licked his lips, she felt her pussy moist. "Just.....just go back upstairs. What's the rush anyway? You already had me today. You've got time. Space it out. At this rate, by tomorrow at this time you'll be alone here. Do you want that?" She was ignoring his comment about what he could to make it enjoyable for her. Oh she knew he could. It was those thoughts that she knew would keep her awake for many, many night to come. "My answer is no James. I don't take your deal. You're up to something, but it will have to wait until tomorrow." Not once did she back down. She never lowered the stick, and her eyes never left him. "Leave, and you will not come back. If you do, I promise you I will hurt you. When I finally do get out of this house I will also run to the cops so fast. I don't give a damn anymore about what happens to me. Can you say the same?"

Back
Top Bottom