Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryan continued to lick Robin's pussy and play with her breasts. Gently squeezing her nipples and lightly twisting them.

Robin arched her back into his hands, she couldn't hold in the sigh that fled her lips when he plucked her sensitive nipples. " I'm going to cum," she whimpered the pleasure she felt was almost overwhelming.

Ryan smiled, "That's the whole point..." Ryan continued to lick Robin's pussy and play with her breasts.

Robin basically heard that it was okay for her to cum, so she didn't try to hold it back anymore, she simply let the sensations take over her body. Rob cried out as her orgasm wracked her body, she closed her eyes and just felt the pleasure.

Ryan kept licking Robin's pussy, "mmm Yea..." he said as he lapped up her pussy juice. He looked up at her and smiled, "Good Morning, Robin... Did you sleep well?"

" I slept awfully well, I was all nicely tucked under your arm," Robin wished that she could spend every night like that. She would never have trouble sleeping again if she could do that. " And how did you sleep?"

Ryan smiled as he crawled up her body and kissed her lips. "I slept wonderfully... Are you hungry? Would you like some breakfast?"

Robin kissed him back," I would love to have breakfast. You know what I would really love? I would really love it, if you could manage some sausage with whatever you cook up," she smiled her cheeks a little red by her own comment.

Ryan smiled at her comment. He gave her another kiss, "You've got it..." he got up and got out of bed. He handed Robin her bra, panties, and heels. "This is all you will wear this weekend... I'll give you back your dress Sunday night before I take you home..." Ryan went over to his closet and came out wearing a University of Michigan T-Shirt and blue sweatpants. Then he took Robin's hand and they walked down to the kitchen.

Robin pursed her lips, but accepted the clothes, of course he would make he go back to her underclothes. Then he came out in his warm snuggly sweats and Robin frowned again, but she let him lead her down to the kitchen. " How come you get to be all warm and snuggly, but I have to wear this," she guestered at her body.

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss, "It's because you don't have any clothes here... yet... But if you would like something more to wear, just wait here..." Ryan went back up to his room and came back down with a large blue sweatshirt, that would be like a dress on her. Ryan took Robin into the kitchen. It looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He pulled out a stool for her, "Would you like some coffee? It should be ready... I set the timer before I went to pick you up for dinner last night."

"Thank you," she hadn't meant to sound petty , but she to sound bratty but she knew that she probably came off that way. That didn't stop Robin from putting on the sweat Ryan had offered, he was right in thinking it would be long on her, it hung down past down her knees. At least Ryan was open to the idea of her having her own clothes at his home.

"Coffee would be nice, but do you need some help cooking breakfast? I'm so use to helping you all the time in the office it would be a little wierd to sit around and watch you."

"Your welcome..." said Ryan with a smile. Ryan got them both some coffee, "No you just sit there... I've got everything under control..." Ryan turned the griddle on and started to make some pancake batter.

Ryan put some chocolate chips in to the pancake batter. He put some on the griddle and looked at Robin, "Penny for your thoughts?"

" I was thinking back, and I've never had a man cook breakfast for me after we've slept together. That is unless poptarts count as breakfast," she joked. In truth though, Ryan was doing something she was unuse too.

Ryan smiled, "Well, you were wonderful last night..." he said as he went to the fridge to get some bacon. "You deserve a treat."

Robin loved the smell of bacon sizzling in the pan. Ryan surely was pulling out all the stops, fresh hot coffee, chocolate pancakes, and bacon. " So now that you're keeping me captive, what exactly do you have planned for me today," he was a man of surprises, abs there was no way for hervto predict what he had in mind. For all she knew they might spend the day watching television or playing games.

Ryan finished up breakfast and put a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of her. He smiled when she asked what they were going to do that day, "Eat your breakfast... and you'll see..." Ryan had a plan of what he wanted to do with Robin that day. He had what he thought might be a test of her limits in mind.

"You're going to drive me crazy if you don't tell me what we're doing... I bet you could even guess the crazy things I'm imagining you doing to me," the more Robin learned about subs, the more she wanted him to try things on her. With all the "research" she had done, she had learned quite a few things, and most of them seemed pleasurable. For the moment though, she would sit and eat her breakfast. Robin knew whatever it was they did it would probably require her to have some energy, so she ate up her bacon and pancakes and sipped on her coffee.

Finished with her food, she rinsed off her mug and plate. She was anxious to see what Ryan had in mind.

Ryan smiled when Robin said he was driving her crazy. When she fished her breakfast he said, "Come with me..." He took her by the hand and took her to a room he left out of the tour the night before. Ryan took Robin downstairs to the playroom. There wasn't much in the room. There was a large cage with a padded bottom. It was big enough for Robin to crawl in and turn around a bit, There was also a big king sized bed, a set of shackles that hung from the ceiling in the center of the room, a couple of locked doors, and a cabinet. "Here is your room for the next couple of days. Now let's get down to business. I want you to take off everything you are wearing except your heels." Ryan sat down on the bed.

Ryan led Robin to a room she hadn't noticed last night. Despite not having any windows she thought the room was nice, she would be okay with staying here. Although she did wonder why she was staying here, rather than upstairs with him. She preceded to undress like he asked, first came the big warm sweater, then she unbuttoned her bra, and then her underwear were sliding down her legs. Robin sat there buzzing with excitement, what was he going to do, she saw the few thing he had out. Or maybe he was going to pull something out of the cabinet, the possibilities were endless.

Ryan smiled as Robin undressed. He took her to the center of the room and put her arms into the shackles that hung from the ceiling. Then he removed her shoes. With her shoes gone, Robin was forced to stand on her tiptoes. Ryan then walked over to the cabinet and took one thing out and slipped it into his pocket. Then he took something else out and turned around to show her what it was, a wooden paddle with three holes drilled in the end... "You've been naughty, Robin... I told you that you would wear nothing but your bra, panties and heels for the rest of the weekend.. But that wasn't good enough for you..." Ryan closed the cabinet and walked toward her. He tapped the paddle on her ass a couple of times then he wound up and smacked her hard on the ass with the paddle.

Robin willingly let him shackle her to the handcuffs, of course she didn't know that she was getting ready to be punished, so she was surprised when he moved her heels. She knew that every bow and then she would have to put a little weight on her heels in order to relieve her arms, it was an all around potentially bad situation. Rob bit her lip in fear when she spotted the implement of choice, she knew her backside was going to be feeling it when they were done, she wished she hadn't been so anxious earlier.

Then he told her why she was being punished, and she knew she had no one to blame but herself. She barely got out,"I'm sorry Ryan," before she felt the first tap of the paddle against her ass cheeks. The taps had done absolutely nothing to prepare her for the first real swing, and when the paddle made contact with her backside she screamed.

" Please. No more. I promise to be a good girl," Robin begged him. She would do anything for Ryan to not paddle her anymore. Her feet were begining to ache, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand on her toes if she was being paddled.

Ryan paddled Robin's ass hard four more times before he put her heels back on her feet. Then, he walked around to face her, "As another part of your punishment, you will wear nothing but your heels and this..." Ryan took a simple black collar out of his pocket. It had a silver pet I.D. Tag on it that read, "Lilly."

"For the rest of the weekend, your name will be, Lilly." Ryan then removed the pearl necklace from around Robin's neck and put the black collar around Lilly's neck. He made sure the collar was tight but not too tight. Then, he held onto her as he took her out if the shackles. He lowered her to the floor and walked over to the cage, "Now you need some time to thing about how you acted," he opened the cage, "crawl inside..."

Back
Top Bottom