Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Robin screamed out with every time he brought back the paddle. It hurt, but the sound of the wood hitting her backside made it scarier. The pain was enough that on the third and forth one she did start to cry a little bit. But then she saw Ryan pull out the collar with the pet I.D. hanging from it and Rob had to hold in her anger. She didn't want to be Lilly, her name is Robin. She pouted as he put the collar around her, she couldn't believe that this was all happening.

It was nice of Ryan to not put the collar on to tight, but she didn't want to wear the collar at all, she wanted her clothes back. "Please Ryan, don't make me go in the cage. I don't need to think about what I did at all. You already paddled me, and I understand what I did wrong. Please, don't leave me down here," she looked up at him knowing her face was stained with tears.

Ryan looked at her, "You are not in charge, Lilly... I am... You will do what I say, when I say and how I say it... If you don't want to be spanked again you'll get in your cage now like a good girl..." Ryan stood there and waited.

He really called her Lily, Robin couldn't believe it. Ye, Ryan had went and put the collar on her, but she hadn't thought about how she would react to him calling a name that was not her own. She didn't want another spanking so she finally crawled her way into her cage. There was enough room for her to lay down and roll over if she needed to.

Ryan smiled, "Very good... Very good... Now you stay in there and you think... I'll be back later with your lunch..." Ryan then head upstairs and watched some TV.

A few more tears fell from her eyes as Ryan walked out on her leaving her locked in the cage. She wanted to be any at Ryan, but Robin knew that she only had herself to blame. Robin was the one who complained about being naked and all it had brought her was a spanking and a time out. Next time she would keep her thoughts to herself.

At lunch time, Ryan grilled up some chicken breasts. Once they were done he cut one up into easy to bite pieces. Then he went over to the cupboard and took out a dog food dish with Lilly written on the side. Then, he dumped the cut up chicken into one bowl and filled the other with water. Ryan then went downstairs, and carried the bowl of food and the bowl of water, "Lilly... lunch is ready." he said as he walked downstairs. He put the dishes on the floor near Lilly's change then he opened it.

Robin wrinkled her nose at the bowl, she knew it was chicken from its smell and the texture, but eating it out of the bowl was going to require her to swallow her pride. She almost didn't go for it, and then she felt her stomach rumble a bit. It had been quite sometime since he had made them breakfast, and her tummy rumbled again, this time louder. She couldn't fight off her hunger, so she had to given and pick out of the bowl. The chicken was quite tasty, despite the way things were going at the moment, Robin loved Ryan's cooking so far. "Thank you," she continued to pick through with her fingers.

Ryan smacked her hand as she picked the chicken up out of the bowl to eat... "No... You are my pet for the weekend... So you will eat as such... You will not use your hands to eat..."

She snatched her hand out if his reach after he had smacked her hand once, Robin just couldn't win. She looked from Ryan back down to the bowl. She couldnt decide If the food was worth eating like an animal. Her unsatisfied belly rumbled, and she knew that she needed at least a few bites to get her through the rest of her time out. So, Robin gave in, she was going to eat out of the bowl. She was already kneeling, but she spread her knees, and held her hands behind her back so she wouldn't be tempted to use her hands, again.

Ryan smiled, "That's a good girl..." Ryan patted her on the head... "It's nice out... after lunch would you like to go for a swim in the pool?"

Robin nodded her head, she wouldn't have been able to sit down in the room all date, with hardly any light in there. She finished her bowl and then waited for him.

Ryan smiled, "Good girl... Stay on all fours and follow me..." Ryan took Lilly upstairs and outside to his backyard. There was a beautiful in-ground pool that seemed like it was fed by a waterfall. "Isn't it nice?"

It her knees but Robin followed him outside to the back yard, she wouldnt last long if she had to follow him around everywhere. The backyard was beautiful between the plentiful green grass and the perfect pool. " It definitely is a beautiful pool," she retorted.

Ryan smiled, "Thank you... Feel free to jump in while I go put on my swimming suit..." Ryan then headed upstairs and returned a short time later wearing a pair of blue swimming trunks.

Robin slipped off her heels and slid into the cool water. It was quite a warm day and the water was the perfect remedy. She floated around while she waited for Ryan to come back.

Ryan walked out with some towels and saw Lilly swimming. He smiled, "Enjoying your swim, Lilly?" Ryan then dove into the pool.

" I really am enjoying myself," she swam to the edge of pool to meet him. The cool water was completely soothed her paddled backside. For the most part she was over what had happened, she figured if she didn't hold on to the issue, then they would have the chance of having a good weekend. Robin laughed when Ryan jumped in splashing her with a bunch of water. When he resurfaced she swam to his side. "Thank you for letting me come outside. I also wanted to apologize for being a brat. You had already told me what you wanted and I wouldn't listen," she knee the apology would put her back on Ryan's good side.

Ryan smiled and kissed her, "I accept your apology... You will remain nude for the rest of today and tomorrow you'll wear just your bra and panties before you go home. Sound good?"

Robin simply nodded her head in response. Ryan's kiss had left her breathless, as they so often do. She was happy to know Ryan had accepted her apology, that meant they could move on with their weekend. Rob was a little stressed about the fact she was going to be naked the rest of the weekend, but somehow age would get over it.

Ryan smiled, "Come on, let me show you something..." he took her hand and led her toward the waterfall. "Take a deep breath..." Ryan took a deep breath and pulled Robin under the water. Under the waterfall was a hole, he guided her through the hole and then they came up into a grotto behind the waterfall.

She took a deep breath and followed Ryan through the stream of the waterfall. She hadn't expected for anything to be beyond the water, but there was enough room for her to almost stand up straight. The light wasn't coming instrong, but it was a beautiful area without much light.

Ryan smiled, "Isn't this beautiful... But, it's not half as beautiful as you..." He started to kiss her passionately on the lips.

It was hard to be mad at a guy after had shown you his grotto and he had kissed you passionately, twice. Robin moved her body closer to Ryan's. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in so that at every point their body met. A grotto wouldn't be the most comfortable place to have sex, but the setting definitely made it more adventurous.

Ryan rubbed Robin's breasts as they continued to kiss... "I love you so much..." His hand moved down to her pussy and started to play with it.

Robin didn't even attempt keep back her monad, but at the same time, she didn't know how to answer his I love you. Things hadn't progressed very well for them since last night. Sure, he had given her an amazing orgasm, but he had also spanked her and was forcing her to be naked the rest of the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom