Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryan's hit wet mouth felt delightful on her hardened nipple. " Please don't stop what you're doing, I can't describe to you how hood your mouth feels," her fingers ran over his scalp. Robin wasn't sure if she could touch him like this, but she couldnt resist cradling his head to her breast and allowing him to feed himself more breast. When Ryan started flicking, pinching, and pulling on het right nipple, she thought she might just die from pleasure. She hadn't ever been aroused by a man mistreating her breast, but she was very aroused the more Ryan played.

Ryan smiled when she told him she couldn't describe how good he made her feel. After several moments Ryan switched breasts. He started to suck on her right breast and play with her right. Then his right hand started to slowly move down her body to her pussy. When he reached it he slowly place a finger inside and rubbed his palm against her clit.

Robin's body shivered at the feeling of Ryan's hands sliding down her body, and when his hands reached her pussy, she felt her hips buck up towards the contact, brushing her clit across his palm. She moaned underneath his touch, and her hips kept bucking up needing to feel his constant touch. She wondered if he was going to let her cum. He said Robin was a good cocksucker, but that didn't mean he was going to give her the chance to come on his fingers.

Ryan continued to play with Robin's body... "cum for me Robin... Enjoy your reward for being such a good girl this week..." Ryan continued to play with Robin's breasts and pussy and suck on her breasts.

" Please, sir. Please make ne cum, I'm so close," she said over and over. Robin's hips kept bucking up towards the source of pleasure. She kept moaning hoping that soon all her tension built up will finally be release. She moaned under his constant touch, and then it did come to head, and she couldn't stop coming. Her body shivered and trembled under his touch, untill the pulsing need in her body settled. Then she just laid on the bed trying to recover her breath.

Ryan smiled as she started to cum. When she was done, he put his fingers to his mouth... "mmm... You taste so good..." he gave her a kiss on the lips... "So, Robin... Are you ready to make love to me for the first time?"

Robin smiled, watching, Ryan suck on his coated fingers, she leaned into his kiss to taste what he had been tasting. She had to admit that she tasted good, but she thought that Ryan tasted better. "Of course I want to make love, you can do so much with your fingers, I can't help but wonder what you can do with your other parts," she smiled. She pulled his body closer and settled against his warmth.

Ryan smiled. He knew what she was implying, "Not tonight... maybe in the morning you'll find out..." Ryan could feel his cock getting hard again. He positioned himself so his cock was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready?"

Robin reached down to his length, he was right there and she wanted him in her. She rubbed her hand up and down his length until he was fully hard again, and then she guided him to her opening. Her pussy was still slick from her previous orgasm. Robin looked up at Ryan to make sure what she was doing was okay, he was the one who was suppose to be in charge. Her hand had his cock poised at her opening, the tip of his head was practically already in.

Ryan then slowly pushed his hard cock into her waiting pussy... "mmm Yeah..." he moaned... "Your so tight..." he slowly started to slide in and out of her.

Robin lost her breath as Ryan pressed his member into her, it was such a great feeling to have his thick cock fill her up completely. The more he thrust his way into her, the more felt Robin felt her her pussy stretch to fit him. Robin's finger held on to his back pulling him closer to her.

Ryan slowly started to increase the speed of his thrusts into her... "oh... Yeah..." he moaned as they continued to make love. He reached down between them and started to rub her nipples as they continued.

Her hips tried to keep up with his increasing pace, they constantly bucked up to his pressing their pelvises together in a way that was creating fiction against her clit. "Please don't stop, Ryan," there was so much pleasure surging through her body Robin could help but to cry out. Her legs wrapped their way around his waist.

Ryan smiled as he pounded her pussy harder and harder with each stroke... "Oh Robin..." he moaned... he continued to touch her all over. Then he ran his fingers through her hair... "Mmm. yeah... You feel so good."

Robin's muscles were already contracting around his cock, every thrust into heussy was dragging her closer and closer to her impending orgasm. Her body held on to Ryan's for dear life, but she could feel it coming and her body started tsnsing up, her orgasm was so close.

Ryan could feel the cum building in his dick as he continued to make love to Robin... "Oh Robin..." He moaned, "Mmm Yeah... Oh... I'm so close to cumming... " He continued to rub and play with Robin's breasts.

Robin felt her second orgasm take over all of her bodily functions as she shook and moaned. She had thought her last orgasm had been intense, but this one was even more so. She felt her pussy contract on his cock, pulling it deeper inside of her. She hoped that it was a good for him as it had been for her.

Ryan moaned "Here it comes..." Then he shot his load into her pussy. He moaned as he shot wave after wave of cum into her. When he was finished he collapsed on the bed next to her. "That was amazing..."

"It was completely amazing," she turned over so she was looking at him. She was trying to get back her breath, her orgasm had made her forget how to do everything, that included how to breathe normally. "I'm pretty sure if you would have told me how amazing this all would be I wouldn't have struggled as much as I did," she laughed thinking back to her first day and how reluctant she had been despite already signing to a contract. "If this is your idea of working late, a girl could get use to this."

Ryan laughed a little and pulled her close to him. Then he gave her a kiss on her forehead, "Unless you have a good reason, I would like you to spend the night with me..."

Of course she didn't have any reason to leave his side." I don't have anywhere to be," in actuality there was no where she rather be. Maybe Robin could come to love Ryan, he was sweet, kind, and so far he hadn't asked too much of her. She wondered where this would end, but for the moment she snuggled into his side, getting comfortable under the crook of his arm.

Ryan smiled and gave Robin a kiss as he pulled the covers over them. "Good Night, Robin..." The next morning, Ryan woke up before Robin. So, he ducked under the covers and went down to Robin's pussy and started to lick her pussy lips.

She had slept peceafully with her arms wrapped around Ryan's middle. Robin hadn't expected for Ryan to want to continue the night's activities so soon after waking up, but she couldn't deny the tingling of pleasure that built up as mouth got to work. Rob pushed back the covers so she could get a good view, then she leaned back on her elbows and watched him work.

Ryan continued to lick Robin's pussy, making sure to pay attention to her clit. His tongue would dip into her folds every so often. He reached up and started to play with her breasts.

Robin's hand ran through his hair and applied a small amount of pressure, she didn't want him to stop, it was feeling too good for her to let him stop. Her hips kept bucking up to where his mouth was, eagerly seeking the pleasure he offered, "Mhm Ryan," she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom