Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering about using a posting order when I started this role play, but ultimately decided against it. I'm still sort of thinking about it though. On the plus side, everyone is guaranteed equal participation in the role play. But on the other hand, a post order might make someone have to wait a little longer then they'd like in order to post.

So here's what I was thinking... Initially, we have a posting order to follow. When someone makes a post, we give the next person a chance (Say, 1-2) days to post. If they don't post within that window, we go to the next person. If you miss your chance, your still allowed to make one post until it's your turn again.

A pseudo-posting order, if you will.

The Current posting order would be...

1. Stonetribe
2. Chained-Wings
3. SeductiveKitsune
4. Alura--x--Uneii
5. ☢Utsuho☢

What do you all think of that? Does that make sense? I think it's worth a shot.

Shoot! I totally messed up the posting order! Luckily, it's not too late to fix it! It was supposed to be...

1. Stonetribe
2. Chained-Wings
3. SeductiveKitsune
4. Alura--x--Uneii
5. ☢Utsuho☢

Sorry everyone! I hope this doesn't cause a bunch of confusion. I edited the first order for consistency. I'm sending everyone a PM just in case.

Yea~ ah.... This RP is so cute~ a nice break from the smutty bombardment I usually get. How hard is it for a nice plot RP? Though smut is nice.... CX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom