Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CX it's been a while since I've played any Pokemon game so..... Yea. I'm behind the times. I didn't know Ninetails was a fire type CX.

Also, kitsune, it's your post.​

My favorites were always Dark, flying, or ice types. Some normal types were cool too~
GAH WHY DOES EVERYONE I RP WITH DIE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME? !?

Alura--x--Uneii said:
ouo I've just been out of it lately >_< videeo games have made me lazy..T^T

Hey, don't worry. Feel free to take your time, that's why it's a pseudo-post order. ;)

As for the pokemon subject, I think it goes without saying what my favorite type is. :p

Ohh, I'd definitely be in it~ I'd be the shy nympho pet~ <3

And we all know your favorite Pokemon type are Exterminators. ;P

And I be the one who start out straight, but finds the viewtiful of the yuri harem.

I revise my position. I'd either be the weird/quiet/bi-polar girl who needs someone to comfort and care for her, thus sparking a pet-ish-ness in her. Or she'd be a nympho pet~ CX

Mmhmm.... I bet you did.... I love your ideas~ <3 *nibbles Alura's ear affectionately *

I can only imagine what Stony is thinking as he reads this.... CX.

If you'd have me, I wouldn't mind taking part in a yuri harem. I would be the older hard-drinking party girl. XD

I'm afraid no one at all has actually asked to join this role play. I invited Alura and Chainy since they were already aquinted with me. Then I sought out people who looked like they might be interested, and I wound up with the lovely Kitsune and Utsuho. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom