Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryanmo97 ~ Trust me? ~ Vega

Vega

Star
The night was cold. Freezing cold. It had been raining most of the day, but now when the night had taken over so had it change from raindrops till snowflakes. Rosalie hug herself close. All day had she been hiding from all the people on the streets. She didn't need more pain, more bad luck then she already got.
Everything began almost a year ago. Rosalie was living with her owner, a cold hearted master that liked to play with her. One day, did he come home with a new girl and she became something that just was in the way. So without any seconds thought did he kick her out with nothing. She had nowhere to go or to be. Life wasn't easy. Rosalie was, still are always hungry, and she had to look after places to sleep. A few month ago did a lady find her and Rosalie was naïve. She thought the lady was taking her in just because she was kind enough to do it. But she soon found out it wasn't in that case. They lady loved to hear her scream, bend in pain...

This night was a bit different from the others. The lady did have some fun with her a few days ago, but this time was it harder than normal. More rough. In some moments did she thought that she actually would die. It was in that moment with the lady kicked her out. Rosalie was on the streets again. This night was freezing cold.

Her body hurt like it was on fire and she tried to stay warm. A long dark brown fluffy tail was around her legs as she hug them tight to herself. Her dark brown hair was a mess and you could barely see the pointy cat ear pointing up from it. Her skin you could see was pale from cold, and blue from bruises. The worse was on her legs, her back and stomach but they all was hidden well from others. Rosalie had sat down under a small statue in the park. It wasn't really where people would be looking at during the nights so she guessed she would be fine there.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. One night, he worked late at the office and he deiced to take a short cut through the park on his way to his apartment. There was hardly ever anyone in the park at night.

He reached the statue in the middle of the park, and saw a young woman sitting under it in just a very loose top a pair of shorts. He was cold wearing the long overcoat he was wearing. He knew she had to be freezing. "Hi there... What on earth are you doing out here dressed like that on a night like this..."

She had been in deep thought and hadn't hear the steps. When suddenly someone talked to her did she react by instinct and moved away. Rosalie looked up at the man. He was wearing a long coat and seemed to be one of those men that is always busy. She open her mouth to say something but not a single word came out.

The girl hadn't thought that someone random would come up to her. Less talking to her or maybe it was one of the lady's men? No... She didn't want to go there. Rosalie shook her head light as she thought. No, focus. I should run... Yes! I should run from here. Goddness what will I do now? I am too tired.

Ryan felt bad for the young woman he saw her shivering and watched as she moved away from him... Then he saw a glimpse of her tail. He realized that she was a Neko. Something must have happened to have her out on the street like this and be so skittish.

Ryan crouched down, "I'm not going to hurt you... My apartment is just across the park and down a couple of blocks... I'd like to take you home with me... maybe give you some warm food and a nice bed to sleep in? How does that sound?" He gave her his best friendly smile...

She saw him knelt down not far from here. His smile was warm and nice. This was not one of the lady's men... They would never smile like that. They wouldn't even talk to her. Rosalie knelt up so she was ready to stand in a second. She looked at him with her light eyes. One night wouldn't hurt right?
Rosalie nodded careful and held her hand out.

Ryan smiled. "Great... " helped the young woman to her feet. "Here... You need this..." He took his overcoat off and draped it over her shoulders. He got a chill but it would be all right... They wouldn't have to walk long.... They started to make their way through the park, "My name is Ryan... What's yours?

Her legs was complaining after been sitting so long and now was stretching them out. Glad she was still holding in the man's had when she rose or she might would have fall. Rosalie felt something heavy comming down on her shoulder. It was his coat. She almost purred from the warmth it still had. Careful did she put her arms in the coat arms and held her hands in front her as they was walking. The coat was way too big for her, but she didn't care.
"Rosalie..." She answer quietly.

Ryan smiled, "What a pretty name... Rosalie... Would you mind if I call you Rose?" it only took them a few minutes to walk to the building to Ryan's apartment. They then went up to the 22nd floor. And they went inside to his appartment... "Welcome to my place." It was a very modest sized place. There was a nice view of the city below. There was a kitchen, a dinning room, a living room, a couple of bedroom and a couple of bathrooms. "What do you think?"

"It is a very lovely home, sir..." Rosalie looked around and nodded. At least she had stop shaking. Rosalie took of his coat and gave to him.
She took a few steps inside the apartment. So big, so huge. It was a really nice home.

Ryan smiled, "I'm glad you like it, and you don't have to call me sir... You can call me Ryan... So, Rose, why don't you join me in the kitchen, I'll make us some dinner and you can tell me how you ended up in that park in just those thin clothes?"

"I rather not talk about it..." Rosalie answer and followed to the kitchen. She looked around and smiled. It was warm and cosy in here. Her long brown tail was wagging light from side to side. Rosalie walked up to the window and looked down. They was really high up.

Ryan nodded. He had to assume she was a pet Neko who was either throw out by her owner or she ran away from a cruel owner. He assumed the latter when he was the bruises on the backs of her legs. "OK..." Ryan the took some chicken out of the fridge and shared cooking. "I must say, I don't personally know too many pet Neko's... How long have you been a pet?"

She turned around and watched the man take out some chicken. Rosalie walked up to the kitchen island and sat down on one of the high chairs.
"Most of my life, sir..." Rosalie sniffed the air. It had already begin to smell so good. Her stomach growled loud and her face became red.
"Sorry..."

This was a whole situation was all new for her. She didn't know how to react really.

"That's OK..." said Ryan, "and don't call me, sir... My name is Ryan... Were your parents pets? I hope you don't mind me asking but I've always been curious about Niko's" Ryan then started to cook some oven roasted potatoes.

"Yes, my father was but not my mother... She explained and coughed. She looked down on her hands and didn't know what to say already. Rosalie felt a bit shy now if you took away the pain she had all the time. She took a deep breath and relaxed a little.

Ryan nodded... He could tell that Rosalie was nervous. Once the food was cooking he moved over to the stool next to her and sat down. "Rosalie... I can tell that you've had a hard life recently... But, if you give me a chance... I promise to take very good care of you... I've always wanted a Neko for a pet..." He looked at her with the same warm friendly smile as before.

Rosalie watched the man finish the dinner and sat down beside her. She wasn't so naïve anymore and didn't trust anyone. Quickly did she look up at him. Her ears moved a bit and her tail was around her front legs. He told her he wanted a pet, but still... She just nodded at him. It had been a long day and even longer night. All she wanted was to laid down and have a long nice sleep.
"May I please get some water too?" Rosalie tilted her head to the left as she looked at him with light eyes.

"Sure..." said Ryan as he got her a glass of water. He placed a plate of food, some utensils and a napkin in front of her. "Eat up..." He smiled. He was glad he had to work late that night or else he would more than likely be reading in the paper the next morning about the frozen Neko found in the park.

The girl drank half of the water right away. It smoothing in her throat as she swallow it down. She took the fork and began to eat. It was easy the best thing she had eaten for a long, long time. Rosalie ate half of it until she felt full and after finish the glass of water was she satisfied.
"It taster wonderful..." She said and felt a little better.

Ryan could tell by the way Rosalie ate that it had been awhile since she had food. When he finished Ryan smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it... I'm sure you'd like to rest so let me take you to your room.The walked in the door and entered what would be her bedroom. It was a fairly plain white room with a nice queen sized bed a couple of end tables, a small walk-in closet, a dresser with a TV on it. "There is a bathroom just across the hall if you need it and my room is at the end of the hall."

[/color]She gave him a careful smile and followed him. The dish let she stand on the island. He hadn't said anything about it, so she wouldn't do anything about it. They walked up to a door and got inside. In there was it a huge bed, two small side tables and a dresser with a TV on. The room had a warm nice cream white colour. Rosalie listen on what the man said and nodded. Would she really stay in here? This must be a dream.
"I would love to make myself clean, so I wont ruin anything with my filth..." She said and looked at him. Now when she was standing so close could she see that he was much more taller then her.

"Of course..." Ryan showed her across the hall to the guest bathroom. There was a small shower stall and a tub... "There are some towels in the linen closet... If you want you can leave your clothes in the hall and I'll put them in the washing machine for you. Then Tomorrow... I'll go out and get you some new ones..."

"Thank you, master Ryan." She stepped inside the bathroom and turned around. Rosalie waited for him to leave before she got undressed and stepped inside the shower. She smiled and felt a small sting of happiness rush thought her. This bathroom was awesome.

Rosalie turned on the water and put her clothes in a small folded pile outside the door and, waited a few seconds so the water would be warm enough to get into. It felt like burning as it heat up her cold skin. Warm water run down on her back, washing over her cuts and bruises. She bite down to not scream. Even if it was wonderful with a shower so wasn't it so pleasurable that she wished it to be.
Rosalie didn't knew how long she had been in the shower, but she tried to hurry up, not only because of the use of warm water. It was also because of the pain. Careful did she step out, water was running down from her, creating a small puddle under her. She took out one of the thick, fluffy towels and put around herself. After making herself dry did she just realise she had nothing else to wear. The girl bite down on her lower lips before she stepped outside the bathroom.

Ryan put the young Neko's clothes into the washing machine. He looked at the tags to get sizes for new clothes. The young woman was barefoot when she arrived so he would have to ask if she knew what size shoe she wore. Then he went on line to find the nearest shop that specialized in clothes for Neko's. They needed special clothes to accommodated their tails. Ryan put Rosalie's clothes in the dryer when he heard the door open. "Hi... Your clothes are in the dryer... I could give you one of my dress shirts to wear while you wait... By the way... Do you know what size shoe you wear?"

Rosalie heard the man's step and looked up at him when he came close. She listen on what he said and nodded. "Yes I would love to and shoes... we don't use shoes... it makes a bit unstable when we can't feel the ground, sir." She looked at her feet. They was nice and clean by now. A shirt would be good and then... well she wasn't sure how much more she could stay away. The thought of a the bed was to good.

Back
Top Bottom