Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryanmo97 ~ Trust me? ~ Vega

"Oh..." She rose up and smiled at all the things. "I will do that." Rosalie nodded and took some of the dresses and walked away. It took some time to get dressed since she wasn't really used to wear a dress, but the red one was just perfect. Rosalie was glad and walked away to show Ryan the dress she had took on.
"What do you think?" She smiled shy.

Ryan was sitting on the couch watching TV when Rosalie came out... He smiled, "You look very pretty... Oh... I also got this while I was out..." He reached into his pocket and took out a black collar with a silver tag on it that read "Rosalie. Property of Ryan Morris. If found return to..." then it had his address... "May I?"

The neko saw the collar and took a step closer. This was actually for real! A part of her thought, no... knew that she had to leave soon. That she might needed to get back out in the cold. Rosalie took away her brown hair from her neck and nodded. She felt a rush of happiness, but also worries goes through her. Her tail was hanging low.
What would happened now? He didn't have any papers on her... What if someone comes and kidnaps her?
Rosalie touched the collar around her neck once it was put on. A small tear escape her eyes.
But still, a collar is the same as a home. She had a home....

Ryan placed the collar around her neck and made sure it wasn't too tight. Then he saw the tear fall down her cheek, "Why are you crying, Rose?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom