Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

Elizabeth couldn't keep a smile off her face seeing Vincent pull back from the kiss, staring at her for a moment. Her blush didn't die down when he mentioned their honeymoon and chuckled softly from it. "Y-yeah...I think so too." When he mentioned using him as a source to feed when necessary, she smiled warmly as caressed his cheek. "Thank you, Vincent...you're so sweet." She smiled and kissed his lips softly.

"Even though I lied to you about what I was" he looked over and shook his head a bit "we need to get you inside it should be daylight soon" he said and stood up with her in his arms. He carried her inside the protective walls and to her room and clicked the shutted closed plunging the room in blackness til he light a candle at the corner of the room.

"That may be, but I would have reacted even worse if I knew the truth ahead of time. I wouldn't have opened up and allowed you to have my heart. We wouldn't be like this, there probably wouldn't even be a wedding, or not a happy one at least." Elizabeth lost track of time and didn't even know the sun would be up soon, which is something she was normally paranoid about. When he was with her, time flew by and she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. As he carried her inside, Elizabeth held onto him tightly, resting her head against him. Once he let her down in her room, Elizabeth sighed happily within the safety of the darkness with only a single candle lighting the room, but luckily she could see just fine. "Thank you Vincent..." She smiled sitting down on her bed.

He smiled and sat down next to her a arm wrapping around her "for what?" He asked looking at her "I just don't want my furture bride and to get hurt at all" he said to her and layedd down cross wise on the bed and pulled her down with him so that she lay partilay on him and partialy beside him

She chuckled softly as he pulled her down to lay down partially on top of him, allowing her to stare down at him with warm eyes. "I know, but...still, you didn't have to carry me the entire way." She smiled brightly with her hand gently touching his cheek, surrounded by darkness so it felt like they were the only two in the entire world.

"Its my right" he said to her and kissed the top of her head "just think you will be married to a big ass fur ball" he chuckled at the comment.

Elizabeth chuckled softly and replied. "Well, I love that big ass fur ball." She grinned softly and softly kissed his cheek before laying her head down on his shoulder while her hand held onto his other shoulder.

Elizabeth chuckled softly and gave a nod. "Yes, I can bare with it all." She smiled quite a bit seeing his canines which were very different then the look of her fangs when they were out and ready to bite. His question reminded her that it's been awhile since she's gotten to drink any blood. The excitement of their marriage and the discovery of Xavier's serious problem clouded the fact that she needed to. "Well...it has been awhile..." She answered softly

He looked at her and nodded. He glanced at the bottle and saw it was empty. He sat bring her to sit up with him. He extended a fingernail and dragged it across the skin on his right wrist. The blood pooled instantly against his tan skin. He held out his wrist to her "drink love you can be weak on our wedding"

She watched as Xavier cut his own wrist with his claw feeling a bit surprised he was allowing her to do something like this. Immediately after seeing his blood starting to pool against his skin, Elizabeth immediately felt the hunger that hid away from her this day. She looked at him and smiled softly. "Thank you...I won't take too much." She whispered then kissed his lips before bringing his wrist up to her lips to begin sucking the blood that escaped his wound. Her tongue could taste the mixed bloodlines of his heritage, but still so delicious to the taste.

He nodded and watched as she brough his wrist up to her mouth and began to drink the red liquid from the cut. He sat there as he knew that she problem would obtain some memories of himself. He knew it was a matter of time before she would probably see his most horrid memoriy that plagued him almost every single day.

Without having to use her fangs, Elizabeth drank the blood of her fiance, but besides tasting his bloodline there was something coming into image. She knew that drinking someone else's blood directly will gain her access into his memories. Normally this wouldn't bother or worry her, but since it was a personal memory of his, Elizabeth was a bit cautious on allowing it to happen, but unfortunately this wasn't something she could control. As she paced herself in order to make sure she doesn't take too much from him, an image of a dark memory became to take shape.

Xavier shook his head as the memory was placed back in his mind as he felt the image come to surface. He saw himself standing like a spectator to a show he saw his younger self more of 16 less muscle mass, his hair cropped short. His vision panned down to the ground a girls body lay in arms covered in blood. Her breath shallow, a obvious bit mark from a lycan on her shoulder. Her mouth was open but vampiric teeth where there instead of lycan. His teenage voice sounded "hold on sayia just hold on ill get you help" the women shook her head "its..ok ...xavier...I'm fine. Just let me be here" xaviers younger breath shuddered "ill kill him I swear ill kill him fo doing this" Sayia blinked "he..could not help it..he went alpha" xaviers growl sounded "no xavier the world does not need to know of the masked legend just yet..you will know when the time .." syia looked over his shoulder "the sun is coming" xavier went to move her but she placed a hand on his shoulder "let me go xavier I want to be away from it all the pain the anguish and see to see the sun for the first time" xavier nodded and lifted her up in his arms so she could see and moved so that the sun could meet her. It was not long the sun peeked over the horizion and syia looked to Xavier and smiled before her face sunk in and she went to ashes.

A deep breath came fom the younger xavier and the familaring growling, a pain stuck the younger male. He clutched at his chest and dropped to his knees and let out a scream of pain as he transformed into the lycan form but this time it was different like shedding. When a lycan transforms for a first time a howl came from the now elongated mouth. The form stood and growled deeply and head into the castle walls. The vision went black when it came back to color. Deep red blood covered the hands of the younger xavier as well as his chest and neck a body of another younger male with the same body structure a xavier and blond hair lay dead at his ffet. A blodd curdling scream sounded from a women with raven deep black hair and the same ice blue eyes xavier held "xavier what have you done?!" She wept as she went to the body of the younger male. Xaviers breathing still rapid from the fight. The women checked for a pulse and looked at xavier "you killed him...your brother..you KILLED HIm!!" A loud smack sounded and a red mark appered on the side of xaviers face...the older xavier wrenched his wrist free and took several steps back away from elizabeth as he breathed deeply to calm himself

Before she knew it, Elizabeth tapped into Xavier's memory. She watched the sight before her for a moment, smiling to see what Xavier looked like in the past, but her smile didn't last long when she saw the blood. A girl's dead body in his arms...there was so much blood. After studying the young woman in his arms for a moment, Elizabeth saw the teeth markings of lycan teeth on her shoulder...yet her teeth were one's of a vampire. Elizabeth remembered Xavier telling her he once loved a woman like her. She wondered if this was the girl he was talking about. As she watched the memory play out in front of her, Elizabeth felt a horrific sorrow wash over her. She could see the love in his eyes shattering as the woman embraced death. While it was tragic, part of Elizabeth felt happy. Her sapphire eyes grew wet with tears from the tragedy, yet the sight was beautiful as well. While it was still a mystery how the woman became so bloody and weak, at least she got the see the sun raise for the first time in the arms of someone she loved. Really...it was the best way to go. The last thing every vampire wished to see was the light of the sunrise with the person they loved most by their side. The woman named Sayia...got that request.

What happened next wasn't as peaceful. Elizabeth watched in horror as she watched the disturbing transformation as Xavier changed from his human shape into a lycan. His screams sent chills down her spine, even making her shake. His howl frightened her to the core, seeing a side to him she's never seen before, but everything went black. When image started to form again, Elizabeth was shocked to see the body of a young boy on the ground, both him and Xavier covered in blood. The woman's scream sent chills through Elizabeth's body as she watched what happened with wide eyes. A gasp escaped her lips learning the identity of the boy...Xavier's brother. He...killed his brother. Then that's when she saw that mark again...the Alpha Mark she saw earlier. This is what it's done to him...that's why he wanted her to kill him if it takes over him again...to stop this from happening again.

When Xavier forced his wrist back, Elizabeth returned into reality. She looked at Xavier with shock as she watched him breathe to calm down. A tear fell from her eyes and ran down her cheek. What she saw was so painful and horrifying...Elizabeth couldn't keep her eyes dry nor could she move from the bed for a few long seconds. Eventually, Elizabeth got up slowly from the bed. "I...I'm so sorry...I...didn't mean for that to happen...but I'm also sorry for...what happened to you..." Elizabeth didn't know what to say, but she couldn't say nothing either. She was scared how he'll react...what he'll do, not because he could kill her, but...because he might hate her. Elizabeth was careful and took a few steps towards him, wanting to comfort him after reliving a nightmare.

"he went alpha killing Sayia, the women that loved me.. She rejected him, he went alpha and killed her..I lost it killing him" he shook his head " My mother lost it....she could not stand to look at me, Her killer son that killed her precious favorite son..dad did not take it well losing mom because she could not stand me, that day on I was nothing to her. I got no love from her, no affection she just called me 'that thing'" he said to her

Elizabeth felt her heart shatter hearing what happened. She understood what she had just seen now, but...it didn't make her feel any better that she caused him to remember it at an intense level. "I...I'm so sorry Xavier...I know nothing I can say can make it better, but..." She walked closer and caressed his cheek softly in attempts to comfort him. "Your brother was awful to do such a thing...but Sayia got how every vampire wants to go...with the man she loved and seeing the sun...I just...I just hope I can make it less hard on you somehow..." She spoke softly trying to be careful with her words.

"I don't blame you elizabeth..I will never blame the past on you, besides you need to know about me the good and the bad.." xavier sighed "my mom took her own life she could not bare the thought of looking at me. She jumped out into the sun burning herself. My mother was a hybrid the first female hybrid but unfortunatly I inheritied mostly lycan but the healing of a vampire my broth was a different story he was a exact duplicate match of my mothers gene every bit a hybrid as she" he ttold her

Elizabeth felt a bit relieved feeling reassured that he wasn't upset with her and he did have a valid point. She was just happy he wasn't angry with her, but her heart felt pained hearing every new piece of his painful past. For now, she just wanted to be here for him and hopefully help him come over the pain of his memories. Elizabeth took his hands into hers, squeezing them tightly as she listened. "It wasn't fair to you that she favored your brother and even if such a thing happened to you, it wasn't fair to you that she would do such an awful thing. You're still an amazing and wonderful man, Xavier...it's just unfortunate such things happened to you."

He nodded "I know I just nevre want to go alpha again. I went there once because my twin did and killed her..the sigh is horriable, it is as if you have no control of your body though how many times your try to stop you can't the animal instict has took over gaining full control. I watched david die by my hands...I..don't want it to happen again.."he glanced over a t a shadow dial and looked at elizabeth "you need rest go to sleep I will see you this night for our wedding" he said to her and walked out of the room closing the doorbehind himself.

Elizabeth didn't want Xavier to leave, especially after informing her something so personal and painful, but there was nothing she could do to stop him; it was probably for the best they he'd be alone, after all nothing she was saying seemed to help him. As long as he was okay and felt better by tomorrow especially since tomorrow was a special day for them. Softly she sighed and undressed to get dressed in her sleeping gown to ready for bed. Xavier was right, she needed to rest while she could. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day and since she wasn't suppose to see him until she was walking down the isle it was going to be difficult, but at least it's finally happening. Elizabeth laid down in her bed after blowing the candle out, surrounded by darkness and eventually closed her eyes and fell to sleep.

Xavier sighed as he left her room. His steps where light and quick down a set of stairs and to a heavy wodden door. He extended a nail and inserted it into the key hole he turned it slightly hearing the lock click open. His nail grew back to normal and he pushed the door open a blast of cold must air hit him in the face. He shut the door behind him once he entered the room and went over. To a large stone coffin with the engraving of his brothers and his mothers name.

After falling asleep, Elizabeth was given a unpleasant dream. At first, everything seemed wonderful and beautiful...it was Xavier and her's wedding. Their families and species had gathered together to celebrate and everything seemed perfect. Elizabeth wore her wedding dress waiting for him, but Xavier was missing. Suddenly the doors opened and Xavier stood there in his wolf form...but he wasn't the same. His eyes were blood red and instantly began attacking anyone in sight. Blood splattered everywhere, his claws sliced through endless bodies of their families and friends. Her parents tried to protect her, but they were soon cut down too. Elizabeth fell to the ground in fear as she watched Xavier looking towards her now, slowly walking towards her growling. Tears flooding her eyes clouded Elizabeth's vision until the moment Xavier lifted his mighty claw and brought it down on her. Before the pain of his claws slicing through her body came, Elizabeth woke up. She was panting in fear...her heart pounded...it was just a dream...a horrible dream.

Xavier stood staring at the cold stone coffin that held both his twin brother and mothers body. He shook his head as his heart started to be heavy "no the bitch never loved you anyways xavier" he mumbled to himself as he reached over to the small box that was next to the coffin and picked it up and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Elizabeth sat up on the bed covering her face for a moment. She was still tired and didn't know how much time had pasted, but she couldn't keep herself from thinking about the nightmare. Was it a warning? A sign? No, no it couldn't be, even though Xavier had this Alpha Mark there wasn't a chance that something this awful would happen. There's...no way. She sighed and wiped the hair from her forehead then laid back down. She had to get some rest, but she didn't want any more horrible dreams. Yet feeling the softness of the bed and remaining in her already tired state it was only a matter of time before she dozed off back into slumber.

Back
Top Bottom