Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

Xavier went up the stairs again and to his chambers closing the door behind himself. The door gave a click meaning the lock was being used. He set the box down at his bedside table and layed on the bed. His eyes quickly closed as he drifted off to sleep.

Once the moon had risen once again, Elizabeth struggled to wake up. The nightmare she had haunted her still, but luckily no more came to her while she slept; she prayed it was just a horrible nightmare. Slowly Elizabeth opened her eyes and rose out of bed, stretching her arms and back with a groan. She got up from her bed and uncovered her window then opened it to gaze up at the moon as the wind would run through her hair. A full moon...even though it was beautiful as always it wasn't enough to chase away her fear alone. Hopefully the upcoming wedding would help her focus on it's perfection rather then what she saw last night. For now, Elizabeth sat down in front of the mirror and began to brush her long flowing black hair.

Xavier stood out on his balcony to his room his hair was tied behing him in a dark blue ribbon. His ice green eyes watched the full moon, almost lost in thought. His Wedding Attire (the white is darkblue the rest black no tie though) already on his large muscular frame. He sighed and turned on heel and pushed open the large oak wooden door of his room and walked out of his room and went down the hallway and down the stairs. He bit his inner cheek some as he saw the castle was alive and buzzing for the nights celebration, he blinked seeing his sister Aurobella in a darkblue dress with a blue flower pinned to the left side of her chest.
"Hell you look normal for once sis" Xavier teased. She stopped and turned facing him and crossed her arms
"yeah and look whom is talking" she said to him

Deep down, Elizabeth was nervous, not only because of the dream she had, but of messing everything up herself. Their wedding was what would end the bloodshed between their kinds and it would also make them King and Queen. There was so much pressure and everything had to go perfectly otherwise, the wars may never stop. After taking a shower to clean herself, her wedding dress (The upper body being black, but the lower body being dark blue) had finally arrived. The designer did a wonderful job creating exactly what she wanted and hoped Xavier would like it. Without much delay, Elizabeth got dressed in it and saw how it perfectly fit her and thought the dark blue looked beautiful against her snow white skin, but she wasn't finished yet. Next, she sat down in front of her mirror and used a matching blue eye shadow to color her sapphire eyes and colored her soft lips with a blood red lip stick. Then it was time for her long raven black hair, it wasn't too difficult to style, but it would take some time to make it look just right with her wedding dress.

After some time, Elizabeth's mother had knocked on her door. "Come in!" Elizabeth called while finishing up on her hair. When her mother stepped inside, she was dressed in a beautiful flowing red dress with a black rose on the side of her chest, but the moment she saw her daughter, her eyes began to water. "Oh my God, Elizabeth you look beautiful!" She smiled closing the door behind her and holding a small black box. "I can't believe it...my little girl getting married." Elizabeth chuckled softly and looked at her mother. "I know...it's amazing...I never thought this would happen, but...I'm so nervous and happy..." Elizabeth's mother smiled and said "I've got something for you." Then she opened the little black box to reveal a sapphire necklace and placed it around her neck. "Oh it's perfect!" Elizabeth smiled brightly and hugged her mother tightly as her mother tried not to cry from joy.

Xavier grinned at his sister and walked with her into there fathers chambers knocking before entering. Aurobella smiled when she saw there father dressed in his formal attire similar to Xaviers but the coat tail short and was just straight black. Xavier stood still his hands folded behind his back as he watched his father turn to face him and walked forward and place a hand n his sons shoulder. "My So Xavier today your reign will star tand mine will end but don't worry ill be behind you and offer help when I can and when you need it" Xavier nodded "Yes sir" Adan there father smiled "but for now a celebration will ensue the joining of two species to stop a war, now promise me Xavier that you will treat her right and care for her over time you will love her" Xavier chuckled "I already love her father she has taken my heart already"

For a good minute Elizabeth and her mother hugged when they pulled away, Elizabeth's mother, Anna, gently touched her cheek. "You'll grow to love him darling, I know it." Elizabeth smiled softly and shook her head softly. "No...mom...I already do love him. He won my heart in the short time they we had together." Anna smiled warmly happy her daughter has found someone she fell in love with to marry and at the same time giving their kinds peace. Her daughter has grown up into a beautiful daughter and without a doubt, she knew that her daughter would be a lovely Queen. "I'm so happy for you darling. He seemed like a wonderful man, I just hope your father won't get carried away, after all he's having trouble accepting his little girl is all grown up now." She chuckled.

Xavier nodded as he placed the half mask on his face. He then heard a knock at the door and turned t face it seeing a servant dressed in all black that bowed. "Your majestys it is time" The prince nodded and turned on heel and walked with his father down and out of the castle and to the medowed area to which the lights that hung where crystals of blue light. He nodded and walked to the black laced lilies and blue roses layed archway. He stood on the grooms side. His mask was black and blue to match the colors and folded his arms behind his back as he waited.

In the brief moment they shared together, there was a knock on Elizabeth's door. A young maid had came to let them know the wedding was about to begin. Anna smiled at her daughter how looked even mord nervous then ever. She took her daughter's hand and squeezed it. "Everything's going to be fine dear, you look perfect." Elizabeth wished she could be as sure as her mother was, but the looming fear of her dream or ruining the wedding wouldn't cease. Nonetheless, she held her mother's hand tightly and walked out of her room to met her father who was suppose to walk her down the isle. The moment her father caught sight of his beloved daughter, he signed blissfully. "My little girl...where did all the years go? If he ever, EVER, hurts you rmakes you cry then you better let me know." He paused for a moment and smiled at her warmly at her, caressing her cheek just before her mother handed Elizabeth her bouquet of black and blue roses.

Xavier scanned the crowd as he stood still his hands still folded behind his back. Aurobella walked over and smiled at Elizabeth "you ready lizzy?" she asked. She looked seeing the male and female "oh hello sorry for not introducing myself" she curtsied to them "I am Princess Aurobella eldest daughter of Kind Adan of the lycans sister to The half masked prince..you must be her father and mother, it is lovely to meet the both of you. You have raised a beautiful and loving lady I am proud to have met her and I am looking forward to call her my sister in law" she smiled at Elizabeth "oh almost forget out mothers and me and sisters all got you something dear..Can I see you wrist?" she asked as she opened a box revealing a Braclet of Onyx and Bright Blue topaz stones "We heard you chose black and blue for the colors off your wedding so we had a jeweler make a braclet think of it as as Welcome to the family gift from us irls" "Bella!!!" Aurobella turned to see a young girl of 7 jog over to her in a light blue dress "Bells it is starting" Jsamine stopped and looked over at Elizabeth "Hi Elizabeth wow you look petty.." she said and looked at aruabella "come one bells mom sent me to fetch you" she said and grabbed her hand and started dragging her away. Jasmine looked back a moment "see you soon Elizabeth!" she called out. Aruobella waved bye as she was dragged off by jasmine and disappeared behind a corner

Hearing Aurobella's voice, Elizabeth and her parents turned their attention to her. Elizabeth gave a warm smile as her parents allowed the young girl to talk and learn who she was. Naturally, the politeness of Aurobella made a good first impression on her parents. In return, Anna curtsied while Elizabeth's father, Vincent, bowed politely. "It's wonderful to meet you Princess Aurobella." Anna speaks with a warm voice. "I see that the Werewolf King has raised a lovely young daughter as well. It's a pleasure to meet you." Vincent added then let her and his daughter talk for a moment. Elizabeth looked curious for a moment hearing that their mothers and the girls got her something special. The moment her eyes saw the beautiful bracelet, Elizabeth smiled, "It's beautiful...thank you all so much." She held out her wrist letting Aurobella put the bracelet around it. "I'll make sure to wear it everyday." She smiled at Aurobella. Hearing the young girl's voice, Elizabeth recognized it as Jasmine's and immediately smiled at the adorable girl. "Thank you very much, you're very beautiful yourself Jasmine." Elizabeth smiled with a kind voice. Elizabeth couldn't hold back a small chuckle seeing the young girl taking her older sister away in a hurry and waved goodbye back to Aurobella.

"What a adorable little girl." Anna spoke sweetly, smiling at her husband. "I remember when our Elizabeth was that small..." He sighed, "You grew up too fast sweetheart." Vincent smiled at his daughter and placed a hand on her cheek. Then he held out his arm facing towards the door saying, "Well...are you ready?" Elizabeth felt her heart racing in excitement and nervous, but after taking a deep and slow breath, she held onto her father's arm, ready to make her entrance. "I'm ready father."

The music soon began and Xavier shifted once to stand more still. Jasmine and Nina wearing matching dresses walked down first holding hands as there other hands let little petals of black and blue fall to the ground. Adan the werewolf king came down next with each of his arms occupied by the twin brids and mothers off Xavier sisters. Adan walked and released his brides whom stand on the womens side with jasmine and nina stand with them. Aurouabella walked down next along with a 13 year old girl whom had blood red hair and lavender eyes walked down the aisle. The music changed to the brides march, the guests stood up and looked in her direction.

As soon as Elizabeth heard the familiar Bride's March tune, she took another deep breath while her father smiled saying "Here we go." Once the doors were opened, Vincent lead his daughter down the isle slowly. Taking slow steps, Elizabeth could feel everyone's gaze on them. She tried to keep her heart from racing too quickly, but the moment she saw Xavier, her heart started to calm down. He looked so handsome and happy. His happiness must have reached her, because the closer she stepped towards him, the brighter her smile became. She held onto her father's arm with one hand hold her bouquet of blue and black roses. Once Elizabeth reached the alter, Vincent let go of his daughter's arm to stand beside Adan while her mother joined the women's side with Xavier's sisters and their mothers. Elizabeth felt her cheeks grow a bright red once she looked into Xavier's eyes.

Xavier stood as he saw her in her dress walking towards him. He smiled at her and held out a hand to her as she came closer to stand befoe him. "you look beautiful tonight" he said to her as he led her to stand before the minister. The minster cleared his throat "Tonight we are gathered here to koin these two in the bond of life and love. ' he said loudly enough for everyone to here. He looked at Xavier, "Xavier repeat what I shall say" Xavier nodded, the mask gleamed in the full moons light "I Xavier.." "I Xavier" "Take you Elizabeth to have" "take you Elizabeth to have" "To Hold and To cherish" "To Hold and to Cherish" "For the Better and for The worse, for Health and Sickness" "For The better and for the worse, for Health and Sickness" "Till death should unfortunately come" "Till death unfortunately come" The minster draped a red ribbon over his left wrist when Xavier placed a New ring (blue stone instead of pink) . Xavier smiled at her "special made" he whispered to her as nina stepped forward to Elizabeths side a black band similar to her ring was still on the pillow.

With his hand reaching out to her, Elizabeth gently took his hand as she stood before the minister. She smiled warmly at Xavier, but before she could say anything, the minister was beginning to speak. As Xavier spoke his vows, Elizabeth felt her heart warm. Just hearing him saying them was more then enough to make her happy. The mask he wore shone brilliantly in a way that just seemed to fit him even more. As he pushed the ring onto her finger, Elizabeth smiled brightly at him with warm eyes. "It's beautiful." She whispered then took a breath to do her vows. She looked at Nina to take the ring with a smile and repeated after the minister. "I, Elizabeth, take you Xavier to have, to hold and to cherish for better and for the worse, for health and sickness. Till death should unfortunately come." Just like Xavier did to her, she placed the ring onto his finger while the minister draped the other end of the red ribbon around her left wrist.

Xavier smiled as he saw the minister place the red ribbon around her wrist. "The tying off this ribbon substitutes the union that they will share for now on" The minister looked at Xavier "Xavier for this moment she is your bride, you may kiss your bride" Xavier nodded and looked at Elizabeth and got close to her and placed his right hand on her lower back and lowered his lips onto hers, giving her a passionate kiss. As cheers rang out from the guests at the union off the two.

As soon as Elizabeth heard the minister giving the que to kiss her, her attention returned to Xavier's beautiful emerald eyes. Her cheeks blushed feeling his hand on her lower back and then his warm lips giving her a passionate kiss. Her heart fluttered in delight and softly closed her eyes to return the passionate kiss with her hands moving to rest against his chest. Elizabeth couldn't keep herself from making the kiss so intimate, deepening it in the heat of their passion. The world around them seemed to disappear as they shared the kiss that bound their hearts, bodies, and souls. Finally, they were together not only for peace, but for their own love and passion for each other. Anna wiped away a tear finally getting to see such a beautiful union.

The Minster smiled "I know present to everyone Mr and Mrs. Xavier Delemonte" Xavier smiled at her and held out his arm as he faced the crowd of guests that where smiling and clapping "reception time" he whispered to her. As when he felt her take his arms he walked down with her and into the same doors that she came out from earlier The room was elegantly decorated. The tables where colorfully lit up. "It is to your liking my love?" he asked her as he led her to the main table where two throne like chairs where, he led her over to her chair and pulled it out and waited for her to sit down. Once she was seated he pushed her to the table and leaned down and gave her a kiss on her lips before sitting down himself.

Elizabeth turned to face the crowd, taking Xavier's arm and giving him a warm smile after his whisper. The most pressuring portion was over, now at least she could completely relax now. Her fears were seemed like nothing, but silly worries of a young bride. She walked beside him happily into the gorgeously decorated reception room. The beauty of it nearly took her breath away seeing the beautiful colors, luminescent lighting, and overall elegance of it all. "It's absolutely gorgeous darling." She smiled as she let him lead her to their table. The throne like chairs were reserved for them and with Xavier pulling out her chair, Elizabeth took her seat and returned his kiss sweetly. She looked over at Xavier sitting next to her, "Everything's just perfect...I couldn't be more happy that this day finally came my love." Elizabeth gently touched his hand with a warmth in her eyes.

Xavier smiled at her and kissed the top of her hand. He looked up when a servant placed a silver chalise in front of them it held a deep red liquid in both of them. He took the chalise and sipped the liquid from it. He looked at her "blood my love" he said to her "the finest you can fine" he said to her the first table in front of them sat her parents and his father with his two step mothers. Behind them at another table sat his siblings and friends and other family that knew her.

The red liquid within the sliver chalice smelled so bitter, but sweet at the same time. She could already feel her tongue wanting to taste the delicious taste. "It smells divine." She smiled at Xavier warmly then took the chalice in her hands and brought it up to her lips. Slowly she took a drink of the blood and tasted it against her tongue, humming in approval of it's taste. Aged perfectly, virgin, healthy, by far the most delicious blood she's ever tasted in her life. "Mmmm, it's delicious." Elizabeth smiled then looked at the table with her parents happily making conversation with Xavier's father and step-mothers. "They seemed to be getting along rather well...that's good..." She could see some of her close friends and maids that took care of her, it truly was a wonderful sight seeing their kinds in one place in harmony.

Xavier nodded "its a start to end the war" he said to her. He looks as he saw some servants carrying glasses of the blood and placing one in front of each guests. "well I suspect that my step mothers have probably got a meal planned out along with the usual cake type deal thing but I know that they would have made acceptations and changings due to your side not used to eating foods love but its ok " he said to her and kissed her lips again.

Softly Elizabeth kissed his lips, closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy the warmth of his lips against her own. Her hand gently caressed his cheek as she pulled away just a little to whisper. "You and your family are doing so much for us, I couldn't thank you enough..." She looked into his beautiful emerald eyes with her own half closed sapphire eyes then leaned back in to kiss him again, this time sweeter and full of love.

Xavier smiled "I would not have it any other way" he said to her smiling. He looked up when a servant came forth holding two dommed plates and set one in front of the both of the and lifted up the dome. Xavier chuckled as the sight off the food "rare steak and blood sherbet, yeap step moms thought of your family" he chuckled.

Elizabeth chuckled softly with Xavier and smiled with him warmly, "I'll have to thank them soon, this looks delicious. My family will be incredibility thankful." She smiled before taking a fork and knife and cutting a small piece of the rare steak and lifting it up to her lips to take a taste. "Mmm...I could get use to eating more steak." She chuckled then cut off another peice, but lifted it up to Xavier's lips instead of her own. "Here, have some."

He smiled at her and took the bite off her fork. he playfully teased her by clenching the fork between his teeth and gave her a puppish playful growl and chuckled when he realized the fork. He cut off a piece of his steak and held it out to her to take.

Back
Top Bottom