Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

"If you wish I will take you to one of my favoriate place on the forest floor" he said to her smiling "I think it will take your breath awa elizabeth" he said to her and took another bite of the steak.

Elizabeth smiled brightly hearing Xavier and asked. "Really? That sounds amazing. I'd love to see it." She smiled at him after taking a drink.of her glass of blood. Now she was wondering what the place might look like. Something that would take her breath away...it sounds amazing.

"But it will have to wait till tomorrow cause the sun will be coming up soon and I don't want you hurt at all" he said to her and finished that last bite of his steak and finished his glass of wine. He gave her a smile "do you wish to take a bottle of blood to your room?" He asked her not wanting her to go to bed hungry.

Elizabeth chuckled softly at his annoucement that what he got her so curious about will have to wait, but he had a point. The sun will be up soon surely and the last thing she wanted was to turn to ash. She gave him a smile and replied "Alright, but now I can't wait until tomorrow night." Elizabeth finished the last drink of her blood in the glass and shook her head. "No, I think I'll be okay for the day."

Xavier nodded and stood up. He held out a hand to her "let me show you to your room for now elizabeth so you can get some rest. I have the dressmaker coming tomorrow at early night for you" he said to her and waited for her to take his hand.

Elizabeth looked up at him and gave a soft nod. Rest did sound good right now. Today was a pretty exciting and emotional day and another one was coming tomorrow. Before she knew it they would be married, but she couldn't feel any happier about it. "Okay, I'll try to get up early too." She placed her hand in his and got up from her seat holding onto his hand.

He smiled and led her away from the kitchen and down the hall and up a flight of stairs. He led her down another hallway lined with paintings some holding xaviers image when he was younger. He stopped at two doors and led her to a red oak wooden door and opened it. "This is your room for right now Elizabeth" he said to her and led her into the room revealing a Luxury bed in a Elegant room. He looked at her and smiled "I put it together myself with the help of my eldest sister she picked the color scheme" he smiled at her and looked at the doorway "spying on me Arabella?" he asked to the Girl that leaned against the doorway. A smile played across her lips "no never my brother just seeing if your newbride loves her room" he smiled and looked at Elizabeth "This is Arabella my eldest sister the grand designer of this castle well at least she think she is" "Hey!! at least I have a sense of color and style" Xavier chukled

Elizabeth held his hand tightly as Xavier guided her to her temporary new room. As they walked, Elizabeth admired the art work on the walls. It reminded her of her old home how her castle walls had protriats of her family from generations far beyond hers. It was interesting to see what Xavier looked like when he was younger and with his family. Once he led her pass the large oak doors, Elizabeth was nearly blown away by the room; it had a beauty Elizabeth adored. The designs and colors were something out of a dream when she was a little girl. Her old room was beautiful and she loved it, but this new room was absolutely perfect in every way. Elizabeth took a few steps inside to have a little look around then smiled at Xavier. "Xavier it's beautiful I love it." After seeing the girl in the doorway and learning who she was, Elizabeth gave a friendly smile and even chuckled seeing how they interacted with each other. "It's nice to meet you Arabella. I love what you and Xavier did with the room. You really do have a talent with color." She smiled at Arabella warmly.

Arabella smiled and went forward "nice to met you...xavier when you get the chance can you help me with the twins they are being fussy there up and they nedd to go for a nap but jasmine and nina won't because they are wanting to see you because you forgot to see them when you got bacl" xavier nodded "yeap I will let me just say goodnight to elizabeth" arabella nodded and nodded at elizabeth "I will see you later elizabeth" xavier looked at elizabeth and kissed her this time deeply " goodnight my bride"

It was kinda funny and sweet to see how close Xavier was to his sisters. Elizabeth didn't have any siblings, but seeing how Xavier's sister was, she kinda wished she had one. Xavier seemed like the one who could handle children well especially once the twins were mentioned. He would make a good father, but it's far too early to think about that. "Good night Arabella." She smiled at Arabella. Elizabeth looked towards Xavier knowing he had to go soon only to be pulled into their first deep kiss. She closed her eyes, kissing him back deeply. "Goodnight my groom." She whispered stroking his hair softly and putting her forehead against his softly.

Xavier smiled at her "sleep well my gorgeous bride I will see you when the sun falls again" he said to her and released her from his arms and went over to the doorway "by the way this switch controls the blinds and all to block out the sun up and the blinds close, down and they open" he said and turned the switch up making the blinds close airtight against the windows so no light could get through. He then shut the door behind him and left going to the twins room

"Sleep well, my handsome groom." She smiled and let go of him, watching him leaving. She watched as he explained how the shutters worked and saw not a single bit of light could go through them. It was amazing to see how far he went to protect her while she was staying here. Once he shut the door, Elizabeth sighed blissfully. How could someone she spent so little time with win her heart? She made her way to the bed and sat down on it. Luckily, her clothes were brought here before she arrived. So she undressed from her dress and took off her gloves, shoes, and bra to change into her dress like gown. She sliped into her new bed feeling wrapped in a soft heaven and fell to sleep.

Morning came quickly and touched the grey outside walls of the castle. Xavier however was in the twins room, the girls sitting on either side of him as he sat on top of there king sized bed they shared. "Jasmine I swear young lady you are the trouble maker" he chuckled then grabbed the one that had the white t shirt on that sat on his left side and hugged her and messed her hair up at the same time "Xavier! stop!!' she screamed through her laughter. Nina laughed and pounced on xaviers back and tried to get him in a choke hold "so xav when do we meet this bride of yours eh?" nina asked as Xavier realsed jasmine from his grip. "tonight when the sun falls she is a vampire after all girls"

Elizabeth was upset she couldn't be like her groom where she could stay up during the day. Technically she could stay up during the day, but safety percations would be too much to ask for; for now she'll stick to her regular schedule. She wanted to meet more of his family, but unforunately she could only handle so much in so little time. She was in a dead sleep by the time the sun was up; a unforunate reason why vampires are easily killed in their sleep. The moment the sun disappeared and the moon rose was when she would wake. She couldn't wait until then when she could see Xavier again and begin preprations for the wedding that was inching closer and closer.

It was not long in the hour that Xavier accidentally fell asleep in his twin sisters room. Of course it was natural for him to be surrounded by his sisters especially when they slept, when each one of the them where younger right up till they decided they want there own room they slept with Xavier in a way to feel safe. Now he laid on the twins bed with each one resting there head on a arm, asleep as well. Arabella at the time was walking by and saw this and giggled "such the softie werewolf" Xavier through his sleep heard this and let out a small growl. to which arabella only laughed and walked on.

The harsh rays of the sun couldn't hurt Elizabeth in this room with the shutters protecting her in such a deep sleep. She slept peacefully alone in her new bed in the elengant room Xavier and his sister Arabella so generously made for her. The day passed by as quickly as Elizabeth fell to sleep; at least that's what it felt like. The instant the moon was high in the sky, Elizabeth opened her eyes softly. She knew for sure last night wasn't a dream seeing she woke up in the room she fell asleep in. Elizabeth suddenly rose out of the bed with her hands across her chest and got up onto the floor. Since the dressmaker would be here at any moment, Elizabeth stretched and yawned then undressed to find something else to put on.

Arabella was up still and figured she would check up on elizabeth seeing how her brother was still asleep. She walked over to her door and knocked and opened it a crack "Elizabeth you ok" she said through the crack, still wanting to give her a bit of privacy. "Xaviers still a bit crashed in the twins room figured if you waited you could wake him up or I could have jasmine and nina wake him" she said to her

As Elizabeth changed into a simple white dress that covered her arms and her chest she heard someone knock. When she heard Arabella's familiar voice she looked over her shoulder towards the door as she dressed. Elizabeth smiled softly imagining Xavier sleeping with his sisters and answered. "Oh I don't want to wake him when he's sleeping. I'll just wait until he wakes up either on his own or because of the twins."

"Oh nonsense trust me all three of them would sleep till the earth stopped rotating if no one woke them up" arabella said to her "when your dressed come out to the hallway besides that big lug needs to get up and since he is your soon to be husband you can have fun with it"

Elizabeth giggled very softly, that would be information that she'll have to remember when they finally get married. Elizabeth thought about this as she brushed her long raven hair with a smile. "Well, in that case I better wake him before the sun rises again." Once she was done, Elizabeth walked to her door and opened it for Arabella. "By the way good night Arabella." She smiled. Since it was night time when she woke up instead of saying morning she said good night.

Arabella smiled at her "good night now lets go get my sleeping lug of a brother up shall we?" she smiled and led her out off the hallway and to the other side off the castle and to the twins room. she opened the door to reveal a large kings sized bed and a larger room don't up in silver and blue colors. The Xavier lay in the middle off the bed his arms still pinned down by the heads of the twins on each arm. Arabella looked at Elizabeth "if the girls wake up just tell them your his bride they will move then wake up xavier, by the way he hates to be waked up with water hint hint" she handed her a wet rag that had cold water in the fibers.

Elizabeth smiled and gave a nod followed Arabella to her soon to be husband's room. Something told her Arabella had something fun planned in store for them. When they entered his room, Elizabeth smiled seeing him completely defenseless because of the twins. Arabella's plot to wake up her brother distracted Elizabeth from the moment. If anyone could wake him up without making a sound it would be Elizabeth. Though she wanted to wake fthe twins before doing this in case Xavier ends up accidently hurting them. She held the weighted down cloth and chuckled softly. With light footsteps, Elizabeth approached the bed end. She jumped up onto the bed without making a single sound or disrupting the bed. Getting down on her knees she gently shook the twins to softly wake them up.

Jasmine woke up first and sat straight up in bed "w...w..who are you?" Nina yawned a bit and opened her eyes and saw jasmine sitting up and looking at something which promet her to look. She made a small growling sound at the person on the bed then saw arabella give the hush signal. Arabella stepped into the room and whispered "This is Elizabeth Xaviers soon to be wife you know the vampire princes" Jasmine blinked then looked at her and gave her a smile.

Elizabeth tried to wake the cute twins from their sleep hoping to do it as gentle as possible so she wouldn't distrubed them. While Jasmine waking up wasn't something worrying about it was Nina who started to growl did Elizabeth worry. She frowned worried at she upset Nina, but before she could clearify who she was Arabella beat her to it. Once Arabella let them know who she was Elizabeth gave a friendly smile and said. "You must be Xavier's twin sisters, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry I woke you two up, but Xavier should get up soon and well..." Elizabeth held up the wet cloth Arabella handed her. "Your sister Arabella thought of a special way to wake him up and she wanted me to do it and I didn't want you two getting hurt if he reacts really badly."

Jasmine lightly giggled and looked at nina and nodded for them to move, which they did simountaniously and went to arabella. They then stood in the doorway watching Xavier and his new bride. Xavier whoever did not move when the twins left him did not even make a sound as he breathed from sleep. His chest rising and falling with his inhaling and exhaling.

Back
Top Bottom