Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

"yes probably to young but at the moment you can bond with her but in till then" He let out a two tone whistle and waited. Several minutes passed by then the sound of hooves pounding the ground sounded and soon several horses where at the fence. Most where Friesians of various shades of black and two white draft horses as well as a smaller horse of a bright red color. He smiled at her "the red one I call Brisinger he is from over in Egypt what they call Arabians" he said to her "till she is big enough I can teach you to ride on any one of these boys I do not have any females in the stables besides well now her, oh by the ay she needs a name" he said to her.

Elizabeth smiled at him as she softly pet the young horse, she'll definitely love bonding with the beautiful creature. Shortly after hearing the unique whistle Xavier made, Elizabeth smiled seeing the number of horses by the fence. Elizabeth admired each horse that stood at the fence, her eyes setting her eyes on the red one he talked about. "Wow, all the way from Egypt? That's amazing. I bet he'll grow up big and fast. I would love it if you taught me to ride one of them." Reminding her that the horse she was given had no name, Elizabeth was quiet for a moment thinking of a name; there were so many possibilities. After a few moments, Elizabeth smiled and asked "How about Espona?"

"He is full grown there a smaller horse but have endurance like you would not believe they can run longs distant with out stopping, Espona hmm never head off the name but it sounds exotic " he said to her and smiled. He handed her the line and walked over to the fence and opened the gate "Brissinger come" he said and the Arabian walked out, high stepping out of the pasture his tail high. Xavier chuckled "show off"

Elizabeth shrugged and chuckled a little. "That proves how little I know about horses. Well his smaller size is actually a advantage since he has that endurance that the bigger ones don't have." She smiled at him and started petting Espona's neck saying. "It's a name of the horse from a old book I use to read when I was little. I always liked that name." She finished petting the small horse for now and joined Xavier. She watched as Xavier walked over to the fence telling the red horse to come. Elizabeth chuckled a little from Xavier's comment from the proud horse's entrance into the fence. "He sure seems proud, probably for good reasons though."

"Well is breed s what they call HotBlooded I just say its arrogance" Xavier said and walked over to Brissinger after he closed the gate and petted his neck. Then he ran his hands over the horses neck, chest, stomach and back. Then he ran his hands over each leg "I do this with each one of them to make sure they do not have any sprain muscles or any wounds" he said to her and stood up satisfied "good boy" he said and patted his neck "he loves to be petted and told he is a good boy he is very arrogant and oh he loves women especially Marena" he said to her and just to prove Xavier point Brissinger went over to Elizabeth and nudged her "hey now be nice my women" he joked with the stallion whom looked at him and snorted.

Elizabeth watched with interest as Xavier did his usual ritual of making sure the horse was in riding condition. He knew so much about horses and how to take care of them. It was so interesting watching him working with the beautiful creatures. "Interesting. You do never know if they hurt themselves while you're away. It only shows how much you care about them." She smiled. At first she didn't believe Xavier when he said the stallion loved women, but Elizabeth was proven otherwise seeing how quick he was to show affection to her. She giggled a little when Brissinger nudged her with his joke. Elizabeth patted Brissinger's neck a little with one hand and pet his snout with the other. "You're not jealous of him are you Xavier?" She teased him playfully as she pet the arrogant playboy of a Hotblood.

"No I just know how he gets" Xavier said to her "he. Kind of likes to get should I say teritorial" he said and petted Brissingers neck again. The horse snorted and went over to espona and nickered to the mare. Xavier just chuckled "well now he likes someonelse"

Elizabeth couldn't help, but giggle at the situation. Though she saw the red horse grew tired of her and moved to Espona. Espona wasn't too familiar with Brissinger, but she seemed to like him back making little whinnies of curiosity at the male. Elizabeth smiled and sighed softly. "He moves on so fast. Oh well, I'm not into horses anyway. Besides I have my eye on someone else." She smiled looking at him and softly grabbed his hand as a hint in case he didn't understand what she meant

Xavier smiled and pulled her close to him when she grabbed his hand "forgive me but I cant help it" he said to her and pressed his lips against hers in a kiss but just a peck. "I know it is soon and im sorry" he said to her "but if my heart could beat it would be beating like a beating war drum but this one would be for well a first love type thing" he said to her honestly

Elizabeth smiled and put her hands on his shoulders once he pulled her close. She looked up at him smiling, but what he said distracted her from stopping what was coming, not that she would stop him anyway. Feeling his lips press against hers, Elizabeth's eyes widened and her cheeks burned brightly. Even though it was just a peck, Elizabeth couldn't help, but smile at him. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're making my heart feel like it's about to explode out of my chest. I know I shouldn't do this but I can't help it." Elizabeth closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his in a longer sweet kiss.

Xavier placed a hand gently on the back of her head the other on the middle of her back as he kissed her back when he withdrew he could only smile "then I guess the feelings are mutual" he said to her. He looked over as Brissinger snorted and nickered again at the mare. He could only chuckle "seems like Brissinger has a eye for you mare Elizabeth" he looked at her "As I do for you" he said to her

Elizabeth enjoyed every second of the kiss they shared. Feeling his hands on her keeping her close to him with no chance of pulling away unless he let her. Elizabeth wanted to feel this forever. Once he broke the kiss, Elizabeth smiled up at him and caressed his cheek softly. Espona raised her front leg a little then returned it too the ground nickering back at Brissinger. When Xavier pointed out their horses liked each other, Elizabeth looked over at them.for a moment smiling warmly. "They do like each a lot don't they? It seems she 's fond of your stallion." Elizabeth looked back up at him and said softly "I'm glad because my heart beats for you."

Xavier smiled at her "hmm maybe some foals may come out of it" he joked a bit. Brissinger nickered at Espona again and touched his nose against hers. Xavier looked at Elizbeth "should we put these two up and go see if the food is ready Elizabeth" he asked her his arm still around her, as if he was protecting her.

Elizabeth smiled and chuckled softly at Xavier's little joke. "Maybe one day. I would love to have some cute little foals running around." She smiled softly feeling his arms holding her in a way that made her feel so safe while her hands moved down to hold onto his shoulders. Espona nickered back happily and softly touched his nose back wirth her own. Elizabeth almost completely forgot about eating she was so distracted to her soon to be husband. She chuckled softly and gave a nod. "Sure." She smiled softly

Xavier nodded "Brissinger" Brissinger lifted his head up "Pasture you can choose which one" Brissinger snorted and walked other to another pasture and looked at Espona and nickered for her. Xavier let go of Elizabeth and opened the gate and watched Brissinger go through, he looked at Espona "Espona you can go in with him just let me take off your halter and lead first girl" he said to her and looked to Elizabeth and smiled

Espona watched as Brissinger walked away, tilting her head a little. The moment he nickered for her Espona wanted to follow after. Elizabeth took her hands off Xavier letting him go as he let her go. Espona followed Brissinger to the gate, but Xavier prevented her from going into the pasture with him. She snorted then waited for him to take off her halter, anxious to be in the pasture with Brissinger. Elizabeth smiled back at Xavier watching him taking care iof their horses

Xavier reached up and unbuckled the halter "there you go Espona go have fun with him if her gets out of line nip him on the neck" he told her and gave her a pat on the side of her neck and when he knew she was through the gate he closed it behind her closing the both of them into the pasture. He looked at Elizabeth "I got to put this halter up real quick" he said and walked over to the barn and placed the halter on a hook on the door then walked back to Elizabeth.

Espona was excited once her halter came off, but she listened to what Xavier had to say. She responsed with a little head nod and soft whinny. Soon she ran out into the pasture to join Brissinger. Elizabeth smiled and waited for Xavier to return after putting up the halter. Once he finally returned to her, Elizabeth smiled saying "You're so good with animals. They really listen to you." She said getting ready to walk inside with him.

"Well I just have a connection with them" he said to her and wrapped a arm around her waist as he walked with her back to the castle, going through the nearest door to enter the kitchen. He smiled as he saw Marena place two plates each with a almost raw steak on the plate and a large pitcher of blood and two glasses at the table. She looked at the two and smiled "getting along you two?" she asked seeing them "yeap" he said to her and grinned at elizabeth

Elizabeth smiled and blushed as she felt Xavier's arm wrap around her waist. She walked closely to him as they walked together back to the castle. Strangely enough she could still feel his lips on hers only reminding her how good it felt. Once they returned to the kitchen, Elizabeth was happy to see Marena again and gave her a friendly smile. The sight of the pitcher was a delight for the vamperiess. Her stomach reminded her how hungry she really was after seeing the red liquid she loved. Seeing Xavier's grin, Elizabeth giggled a little and blushed looking away like a school girl with her boyfriend. "Yes, everything's just perfect." She answered to Marena giving Xavier a grin before starting to pour herself a glass of blood.

Xavier smiled at her and pulled out her chair and waited for her to sit down when she did her pushed her close to the table. He then poured himself a glass and smiled at her and picked up the fork and knife and cut off a small peice and placed it in his mouth and ate it.

Elizabeth smiled seeing Xavier had pulled out a chair for her and took a seat, feeling him push the chair closer to the table. She smiled at him while she watched him eat with interest. Taking a drink of her glass of blood, Elizabeth wondered why Xavier ate meat when he didn't need to. After awhile, she decided to ask. "Xavier? If you don't mind me asking...why do you like to eat meat? I mean, we don't really need to so...I was wondering why you like it."

He looked at her "I guess I am just special" he said to her and took another bite of the raw steak "kind of seems to me like im a bit linked to humanity If that makes any sense" he said to her and took a sip of the blood. His eyes looked at the liquid from there Ice green they turned to a wolf Yellow, he looked at her with the yellow eye and gave her a smile and raised up his glass a bit in a toast "to marriage eh Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth did think it was very strange that Xavier ate meat, but now she could see why with his explaination. It was a way to keep in touch with his humanity. Elizabeth was born a vampire so she didn't understand what it meant to be human nor did she have a way to keep in touch with it. The moment to looked over to reply, Elizabeth went wide eyed. His...his eye...it was yellow...like a...Lycan's eye... Elizabeth got up from her sit quickly and took a step back. "X-Xavier...your eye...it's yellow like a...like a..." Elizabeth couldn't find it in herself to say the word, but she prayed it was just a nasty trick and wasn't a real thing she's seeing.

"Elizabeth?" he stood up and walked to her "calm down you are fine" he said to her, He held out a hand to her then glanced at a mirror in the kitchen he looked back at her is eyes turning back to there Ice Green "J...J..Just let me explain will you please" he said to her. He bit his bottom lip "please you owe me this" he said to her "please lets go somewhere where we can talk"

Back
Top Bottom