Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

Elizabeth felt her heart breaking in two. How could this happen!? Her parents knew she hated Lycans for what happened to her. In utter disbelief, Elizabeth covered her face with her hands starting to cry. "No...no..why!?" She cried to herself. Hearing his voice, Elizabeth tried to calm down, but it seemed nearly impossible. She took her hands away from her face remembering the promise she's made to him. That she would listen to what he had to say to her when something bad happened. Tears were running down her face. Her hand placing in his, but shaking in pain. "Fine...I'll listen...I promised to and...I need to know why...."

"I will and I wont hurt you...come" he said and lead her out of the kitchen and into a small section of enclosed courtyard. He motioned for her to sit down, he kneeled at her feet looking into her eyes "I am sorry for lying to you about what I am......They my elders and my father, your elders and your mother and father..... thy want to end this war that has been going on between our races for years....they want to stop the blood shed, I do as well I have lost many friends dear to me even a love of your race, killed because I loved her..." he stood up and looked at the moon then back at her "I understand if hatred fill your heart for me right now... I would understand if you run from me for what I am, lycan but I can not change what blood runs through me just like the vampire line runs through yours.....but you must know I never want to hurt you it seems funny how a enemy of my blood I can care for in such short amount of time but I want to end this war.. do you not?" he said to her looking at her "I was not suppose to tell you this till after we are wed so you where bond to me so you could never escape..." he shook his head his hair falling out of the ribbon that fell to the ground "I don't want that I want you to stay because as you said your heart seems to beat from the emotion called love not because of some bond......." he went back over to her and placed a finger under her chin and touched his lips lightly to hers then took couple steps back "I understand if you want to run now...." the last part made his voice crack a bit, the strong stone like tone that held respect and power behind it, cracked a bit by the simple utter of that sentence.

With her free hand, Elizabeth wiped the tears away from her eyes. She felt betrayed by him, her heart fell in love with the monster she hated for so long. Hopefully the Lycans she was surrounded by couldn't see her despair as Xavier lead her away. Once in the enclosed section of the courtyard, Elizabeth sat down on the stone bench. Elizabeth found it in herself to look down at the man that kneeled before her. As he explained every detail to her Elizabeth began to understand, but her brain and heart were at war with each other. Her heart was broken from the lies or not only the man she started to love, but her parents as well. Her brain said it was for the best that their marriage went through for the sake of their races. Elizabeth didn't know which one to listen to. His finger under her chin making her look directly at him and his lips touching hers again started something inside her. She felt so warm after a lifetime of feeling so cold with his love and care upon her. Perhaps...it was time to let go of her past and move on. It was clear to her to he meant every word his sweet lips spoke. For a moment she stared at the ground and her fingers touched her lips, still feeling his lips imprint on hers. Then Elizabeth looked back at him before standing up from the stone bench saying. "I won't run from you Xavier. My heart hurts from the lies, but...this war has gone on too long. I lost my only friend...the man I loved to one of your kind...that's why I grew bitter throughs Lycans, but...I've come to realize that anger I felt was the reason this war started and still continues. Our marriage is the only thing that can stop it. Two bloodlines together in the name of love is the only edivence that our kinds can be together in peace." She took a few steps closer to him and took his hand in hers. Softly she brushed some misplaced strains of his hair off his face and placed her hand on his cheek. "I've grown to care for you too in such a short time. My heart has a crack, but I believe it can be repaired. I don't want to just marry for peace, but I want to marry because I love you too." She whispered softly with soft eyes then slowly pressed her lips against his.

He looked at her and wrapped his arms around hers holding her close to him, his lips pressing back to her. When he pulled away he looked at her his forhead touching hers "I am different then the lycans you have fought in battle, bot the black soulless creatures you know those are what we call underlings they are the lowest form of lycans....Im more of a well.....let me show you" he said and released her and took a couple steps back and pulled of his clothing, standing there in the moon light scars where visible across is chest, abdomen and legs. His hands folded in front of his private area so she could not see them. He looked at her after he glance at the ground the same wolfish eyes staring back at her, his skin seem to give off steam now, bubbling as it shifted. He let out a breath that sounded half way as a growl. As his face elongated and his legs lengthen and his muscles grew three times the size of what they where in his human form. All the while he looked at her his ear went up and elongated the face she knew got covered in snow white hair as did his body. The tail that grew swung to the side revealing a white tail with long hair, like the common day border collie. The only other mark he had on himself was a Red patch of fur that covered the right side of his face and was in the shape of a half mask. (Think hugh jackman werewolf)

His arms felt so wonderful embracing her again like castle walls protecting it's princess. His lips accepting her kiss nearly made her float with joy. The moment didn't last too long for now there was much for Elizabeth to learn and discover about Lycans. He had her full attention as he explained that all Lycans weren't like the monsters she's seen and fought. Elizabeth felt him leave her arms as he took his away to step back. Seeing him starting to undress, Elizabeth blushed brightly and tired to look away, but found herself drawn to his scared body. As her eyes followed the scars of his body down, she blushed a bright red once she reached his private area, but luckily Xavier was already covering himself for her. Watching him transform was something amazing yet terrifying at the same time. Her impluses screamed run, but Elizabeth knew better at this point. Once he was finally finished, Elizabeth stared in awe seeing how beautiful he looked as a Lycan. Compared to what she's seen in the past, Xavier was like a Greek God. She was speechless as she stared at the moon reflecting brightly off his snow white fur. The red patch on his face looked like a mask, maybe how he grew to want to wear masks. All she could saw was..."Wow..."

As he stood up fully he had gained a good three feet in height making him well at 9 feet tall, large for a lycan "I come from a pure line one untainted breed for blood and strength like with both bloods it can be traced back to one single ancestor that had sons the classic tale of one bitten by wolf the other by bat... I am very closely related to the son bitten by bat so close I call him grandfather' he said to her "my father got the ability to shit at will due to his mother being a human my mother was a well.....vampire, a forbidden time that is why I am so white and oddly colored most lycan are dark " he shook his head "but like I said I am a special lycan in a sense" he said to her and held out his left furred claw to her "you can touch if you wish Elizabeth I wont bite, well hard anyways" he joked with her,

Elizabeth listened to Xavier's contiuned explination. He was untainted, a mixture of both breeds. Her parents told her stories of a mixed breed creature as a little girl, but they made it sound like a abonination. A creature that can control it's conflicting blood and kills everything in sight, but now Elizabeth can see that was never the case. Elizabeth wasn't anything special just a bloodline decentant of a royal Vamperic family. If anything was special about her Elizabeth didn't know it other then she was purebred; all Vampire family. His joke did bring a smile to her face and even a little chuckle. Slowly she placed her hand in his furred claw, biting her bottom lip as though she's expecting something to happen. His fur was oddly pleasent to touch something about it helped her calm down. "Amazing, I think your fur is beautiful compared to the others...I'm glad a mixed breed relationship between our kind isn't something forbidden anymore...not until after we're married." She looked up into his Lycan burning yellow eyes seeing him towering over her.

He smiled at her or what it was supposed to be a smile turned out to be a wolfish grin. His furred arms wrapped around her "Im glad that you did not run...I have become found of you Elizabeth and I do not want to hurt you..." he leaned down and gave her a nuzzle like a wolf would to a fellow wolf "I am sorry I lied to you and made you cry" he said to her

Elizabeth smiled back seeing his wolfish grin, his furred arms wrapped around her. At this size he was far bigger then she was, but it didn't bother her at all. Her head rested against his stomach looking up at him. His nuzzling felt so nice on her that she smiled even warmer as his words touched her heart. "I wouldn't run from you...I grew fond of you too...You did what you thought would be best...I probably wouldn't have reacted well if I knew before I grew to like you. It's nothing to be sorry about Xavier."

"to me there is I pretty much lied to you Elizabeth about whom I was lead you on" he said to her his ear lay flat against his head. He looked at her still with his arms still around her. He gave her a small smiled then picked her up in his arms and walked over to the bench and sat down with her still in his arms. His tail wrapped around her the long white hairs on his tail layed against her like a fur lined blanket.

As he spoke Elizabeth softly stroked his furred wolf like cheek. She frowned a little hearing what he had to say, but before she could say anything she felt him picking her up. She held onto him tightly putting her hands on his shoulders. A smile grew on her face seeing him sit them down on the bench so she was sitting on his lap. He was surprisingly comfortable for something so much bigger then her and something she once thought was a wild animal. His tail laying against her so softly made her smile even more as she stroked his tail like a cat. "Xavier...I know you lied, but what matters is that you told me instead of keepinh it from me and I fell in love with who you are not what you are."

He smiled at her "I know I just feel bad is all Elizabeth" he said to her and nuzzled her again "I know this is early to say this but..... I love you Elizabeth" he said to her and pressed the front of his maw against her lips almost like a kiss. His tail still wrapped around her moved a little like a dog would when they where happy.

Elizabeth smiled feeling his nuzzle again, her hand stroking his cheek again softly. The moment he said those words, Elizabeth blushed feeling her heart racing again. It was early to say, but...she loved him too. Elizabeth closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his maw almost like a kiss before whispering. "Xavier...I...I love you too." She kissed his maw again feeling his tail wagging against her like a happy puppy

He smiled at her as he rested his large canine head on her shoulder holding her to him as he did this, like he was not wanting to let her go. His eyes closed as well enjoying the feel of her in his arms. His breathing inhaled her scent as if he was memorizing it. He then looked at her "do you wish to go back and finish our meal Elizabeth?" he asked her

Elizabeth held onto him tightly. His arms wrapped around her was a feeling she never wanted to forget. The very thing she once hated she fell in love with. She could be in his arms forever, Elizabeth didn't want to let go. Hearing his question, Elizabeth smiled and answered. "Sure, after all it's getting late and we didn't get to finish."

He nodded "just let me get dressed again" he said to her and stood up and placed her on the bench. He then walked to his cloths each step he took made him closer to his human form when he reached his clothes he was back in his human form, strak naked and his backside to her.

Elizabeth gave a light nod to him and let him place her on the bench. For some reason, Elizabeth watched as he slowly returned to human form, but felt her cheeks blush lightly. Seeing him naked again was improper of her even if it was from a different side of him. Quickly she looked away as he got dressed and tried to avoid looking at him. Yet she couldn't help but glance at him just a little bit.

Xavier quickly slipped on his pants and lifted his shirt up and shook his head "darn it oh well" he turn to look at elizabeth "well your going to have to see me shirtless for a bit " he said to her chuckling and held out a hand to her, suprisingly in his human form he had barley any hair on his body.

Elizabeth looked at him slightly after hearing his almost swear. Something must have happened. When she looked Xavier was still shirtless, her blush showed no sign of dying down. "Oh, i-it's okay." Elizabeth tried to keep her eyes up, but it was difficult to look up from his bare chest. She placed her hand in his and got up from the bench. She tried to look away to avoid staring while her hand gripped his tightly.

He looked at her "elizabeth let me know if something goes to far for you ok" he said to her and wrapped his arm around her while they walked back to the kitchen. He went to the chair she sat at and pulled it out for her to sit back in.

Elizabeth smiled and looked at him with a more comfortable gaze saying "It's okay, I just have to get use to a few things that's all. I'm not really use to seeing a man shirtless." She chuckled softly and smiled warmly feeling him wrap his arm around her. Once inside, Elizabeth was happy to see their meals were left untouched. When Xavier pulled the chair out for her Elizabeth smiled and thanked him as she took a seat.

xavier chuckled and pushed her seat close to the table "well the young males around here and some older males well a lot of them go shirtless year round but sometimes during winter we do where shirts." He chuckled as the light did hit the scars again "and sometimes it a satus symbol with the scars" he said to her.

Elizabeth smiled and listened to Xavier. Obviously she was going to have to get use to the shirtless men wondering around. Especially since scars are a status system in some way. Honestly Elizabeth liked scars especially Xavier's. Each scar held a story to tell and showed more about that person just by looking at them. "I'll have to get use to it soon, but it shouldn't be a problem." She smiled at him before pouring herself a glass of blood then pouring Xavier some in his glass.

Xavier smiled at her as he saw her pour him a glass of blood "thank you elizabeth" he said and picked up the glass and tipped it a bit like he was slauting to her and took a drink of the liquid. He set the glass back down on the table and pickd up the fork and knife again and cut off a peice of the raw steak and placed it within his mouth.

She smiled and replied "No problem." Elizabeth picked up her glass and took a drink of the delicious liquid. Surprisingly still warm to her tongue. Seeing him eat his raw meat again wasn't something strange to her anymore since Elizabeth learned his secret. The moon still looked young, but it could be going down soon. For now Elizabeth relaxed and drank her blood.

Back
Top Bottom