Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

Elizabeth smiled still saying "Well, at least it's better then dying almost instantly. It's a step in the right direction. Maybe with a bit more research you can perfect it. I'll help you if you want." She smiled and handed him back the vial of the white liquid. She heard him say something, but she didn't catch it. "Hmm? Did you say something?" She asked

"just talking to my self princessa" he said and his left hand went to his right to touch the bracelet that hung on his wrist. He then leaned his head onto the side and closed his eyes as his pointer and thumb ran over a specific charm in a circle motion. soon his breathing had become slow and the circling had stopped s his head rested.

Elizabeth was silent, something wasn't right. Watching him play with the bracelet on his arm. His fingers circling around a certain charm must have meant something to him. For now she didn't want to bother him about it. He seemed tired too. Even Elizabeth let out a soft yawn. Normally she was asleep by now. Maybe a few minutes of rest would do her good. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the carriage wall. Soon enough she was asleep

Xavier woke up when he hear a small tap on the door from the diver. He sat up and yawned his tounge sticking out a bit and curling backwards. He looked at Elizabeth and smiled he reached over and touched her hand gently "Elizabeth we are here" he said to her gently. He opened up the door and moonlight flooded in. A grin came upon his face as he stepped out of the carriage and held out a hand for Elizabeth to hold onto while she got out of the carriage.

Elizabeth opened her eyes slowly hearing Xavier's soft voice and feeling his hand on her. She rubbed her eyes softly soon seeing the carriage door was open and the moonlight flooding in and chasing away the darkness. For a moment she stretch then followed Xavier out. She held his hand tightly as she stepped out trying to keep herself awake since she was use to waking up rising out of her coffin. She shook her head lightly chasing away any sleepiness from her.

Xavier looked at her and saw her shake her head "are you ok?" he asked her concern coming cross on his face. he led her up the stone stairs and too the lrge wood oak doors which where pushed open for him by two doormen. All seemed to be watching her and occasional whispering as well.

Elizabeth smiled at him and answered. "Yeah I'm fine. I just get more tired then usual being outside of my coffin. I just have to adjust to it." She held onto his hand as he lead her up the stone steps of his castle home. The looks and stares she got were ones she wasn't expecting to get. Whispers were even more unexpected. Why did these people look at her like this? She was a vampire just like they were right?

He nodded "well until we get your coffin here the silk lined one should do for you preferably I like to sleep on a bed I know it sound silly but the bedroom and all other rooms in this castle have specially built bolted curtains to block out sun. He said to her and led her to the meeting hall. He led her through a pair of oak doors and walked up to a large male sitting on a oak seat lined with velvet cushioning. "Father may I have the honor of introducing you to Elizabeth" he said to the male before reaching him.

She smiled at him as she replied "I wouldn't be surprised. The sun would still hurt despite that liquid you put on and I'm surprised you can sleep in a bed. I thought vampires found coffins to be more comfortable. Hmm well I'll have to adjust to sleeping in a bed then." She smiled and even chuckled a little. Thanks to him, Elizabeth didn't even notice the whispers about her anymore. Once they were in the meeting hall and she was introduced to his father, Elizabeth curtsied respectfully to him saying "It's wonderful to meet you sir."

The older male looked and stood up "ah so this is her, the one to be wed to my son" he held out a hand to her in greeting "King Amond Delmonta" he said to her in a gentle voice. xavier smiled and undid the clasp that held his shoulder cape on and folded it up and held it in one arm. "well then Elizabeth shall we get you something to eat?" Xavier asked her, Amond looked at Xavier and mention for him to go so he could show her where the kitchen was.

Seeing his hand held out to her Elizabeth smiled cheerfully at her so to be husband's father. She placed her hand in his to greet him while Xavier was busy taking his one sided cape off. Once they mentioned it, Elizabeth was feeling pretty hungry. Normally she was after sleeping so it wasn't a surprise and didn't take much to figure out. "That'll be great. I am pretty hungry." She smiled. She was a little curious why the king motioned to his son, but Xavier must be tired and want sometime with himself for awhile. That's what Elizabeth thought anyway

Xavier looked at her and smiled "now my system and my peoples can do both Elizabeth food and blood what about you, though we don't eat any fruit or vegetables but the meat we do on the raw side a bit" he said to her as he led her to the kitchen and walked in, Several off the kitchen staff looked up and greeted xavier then laid eyes on Elizabeth and several greeted her with "Hello's" or nods off the head before going back to there tasks at hand.

Elizabeth just smiled and listened to Xavier though she did find it a bit odd that his people chose to eat food and raw meats, but she could see the reason behind it. She was use to the blood only diet, but it might be nice to have something else to go along with what she usually had. Following Xavier to the kitchen, Elizabeth thought about how weird he was for a vampire. Yet she loved that about him, she loved how differently he lived compared to her life it was like a whole new discovery. The kitchen staff wasn't as intense as the others that looked her way, at least they said hello. Elizabeth replied with "Hellos" and "Nice to meet yous" to everyone who acknowledged her. The smells of the kitchen were making her hungrier, maybe trying some real food won't be a bed idea after all.

He looked at her and smiled and went over to a female and layed a hand on her shoulder "Hello Marea" The women looked a older women of silver hair she smiled "Hey kiddo whats up?" he said facing him as she wiped her hands on her apron "can I ask you to whip p something hun for me and elizbeth" "Elizabeth? who?" Xavier looked over at elizabeh and smiled "my arranged bride" Marea turned to face her revealing a older face of a women with vibrant green eyes "Oh hello I completely spaced that you where coming tonight, excuse me for me state of dress Miss the name is Marea" she said to her giving her a warm motherly smile.

Elizabeth smiled back at Xavier as she watched him get the attention of the older woman before them. Thanks to Xavier, Elizabeth learned her name so she knew what the woman's name was. Out of everyone here besides Xavier and his father, Marea made her feel welcomed while everyone else gave her strange looks and distant themselves from her. There was something about Marea that felt like a mother to her. Her smile and over all attitude made Elizabeth feel relaxed around her almost instantly. She wasn't bothered by the fact Marea forgot she was coming after all Marea must be working rather hard in the kitchen. "It's quite alright, I think you look great. I understand if you're busy so it's nothing to worry about. It's nice to meet you Marea, I'm Elizabeth Welsh."

Marea nodded "I hope its ok if I call you Elizabeth prefer to be on a first name basis around her dear besides this young man" she said and reached up and ruffled his hair "Ack!!! Marea!!" He called out and moved away "darn it women" he said jokingly "watch it young man I used to change your diapers when you where little" Xavier rolled his eyes and looked at Elizabeth "She was my nurse maid when mom passed away so she is like a mother to me" "Correction I am a mother to you" Marea joked. Xavier chuckled and went back t her "so what you got going on?" he asked Marea smiled "Making a minced meat pie for you dad for his dinner " "Oh ick" Xavier said in a child like voice, Marea laughed "don't worry I got steaks going for you kiddo just how you like them" Xavier smiled and kissed her cheek "your the best Marea" "I know kid now get your butt out of here before I put you to work" Xavier grinned "Alright but if you need any help let me know I do not want you pushing it" Marea rolled her eyes "just get young man" Xavier chuckled and led Elizabeth out of the kitchen

"Oh it's not a problem, I'd actually love it if you called me by my first name. It's a bit upsetting being called princess when it's not necessary. You can call me whatever you want. The same with you Xavier, you don't have to call me princess." She smiled at them sweetly. Watching the two was far better then Elizabeth thought. She got to see the more playful and happy side of Xavier around Marea. Hopefully Xavier could be himself around her too once they were married. There were a lot of things she hoped a lot of happy things would come from their marriage despite they weren't in love, but maybe one day they will be. The thought put a even bigger smile on her face. Elizabeth even giggled at some of the things they said to each other. It's been awhile since she's giggled. Something about these two being together could put a smile on anyone's face. Elizabeth followed Xavier out once it was time to leave saying. "You two really are close. It's great seeing you smile and laugh like that." She smiled at him secretly hoping to herself that she could do the same for him.

Xavier looked at her and smiled stopping at a window "yeah she is the closet thing I have to a mother" he smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her "sorry" he said and released her. "It just well a bit of a affectionate person" he said to her "and I don't think giving a kiss would be approiate at the time" he said to her chuckling lightly. He then looked at the window and breathed deep when a nights breeze blew through the open window, his eyes temporarily flashed red then back to there Ice Greens eyes.

Elizabeth smiled listening to him by the window, but the moment he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her Elizabeth was a bit surprised to be honest. She eventually put her arms around him to hug him back feeling her cheeks warm up and turning red. Once he released her, Elizabeth looked down a bit nervously saying almost shyly. "I-It's okay. I tried not to think much of it...I like it that you're affectionate though. It's just...I hope I can make you that happy and playful too." She admitted blushing a little brighter. She didn't notice his eyes change, but Elizabeth stared outside the window with him and sighed blissfully. "Isn't it beautiful out there? I haven't seen the sun, but I can already tell the moon is far more beautiful. Sorry, I'm probably boring you." She chuckled lightly

"no your not" he looked at her "why would you bore me , you are a beautiful maiden off the night" he smiledat her "Elizabeth I want you to promise me one thing though" he said to her honestly "that no matter what will happen between us that you will always listen to the reasons I had beind it" he said to her "I want this to work betwee nus" he said to her and held one of her hands and pulled out a box from a chest pocket and pulled out a Ring and placed it on her fourth finger. "I want you to be comfortable here with me Elizabeth" he said to her, smiling as the moons rays hit the moonstones on the ring that made them sparkle like magic was held within them.

Elizabeth smiled at him feeling her dead heart wanting to beat again, but the moment he asked her to promise something Elizabeth looked at him seriously. What he had to say was completely unexpected, it almost sounded like a warning to her. The moment he held her hand, Elizabeth held his back tightly. She wanted to say something back to him, but seeing Xavier pull out a small box stole all her words. Xavier wasn't just forced into this, he actually wanted it to make it work between them. That was exactly what Elizabeth wanted! She didn't want to marry such a amazing man, but there be no real feelings for each other. She always wanted to marry for love and he was willing to give that to her. If her heart could beat, it would be racing like a rabbit's heart. She remained silent waiting to see what he pulled out and finish what he had to say before giving her answer.

He released her hand to let her see what he placed on her finger and looked at her "I mean it honestly Elizabeth I want this to work between us, I know this was a arranged marriage but in my mind it is a chance to know someone, to care or them to even love them for whom they are" he said to her and reached up to touch her cheek. His eyes watching her the Ice green eyes seem to stand out against the moonlight. Almost like a sight you did not want to see in the darkness night cause they would stand out like a ominous sign of death itself.

The ring he placed on her finger was far more beautiful then she imagined. The way it sparkled in the moonlight like magic took her breath away. Her eyes started to water a bit as she looked back up to him hearing his beautiful words. She held his hand tightly blushed feeling his other hand on her cheek. "Xavier...I want to make this work to. I don't want to be a girl you were forced to marry. I want to be your real wife and love you for you. You're right, this shouldn't be a arranged wedding where we have no care for each other. This should be our chance to become something more together. I promise whatever happens between us, I'll listen to every detail you have to say and I'll do the same. I'll do what I can to make it work between us, no matter what happens." Slowly Elizabeth leaned up and kissed his cheek with her eyes closed, thinking it might be too soon to kiss his lips before the wedding.

He smiled at her and brought her in close holding her to him and kissed her cheek as well "I am glad Elizabeth" He looked out the window again then looked at her "I want to show you something" he said to her and led her to the door way and through the yard and to the stables "I knew you where coming and well I went the other day and got a bit of a wedding present for you" he looked at her "stay here" he said and walked into the bar and was gone for several minutes and walked out leading out a mare of unusual coat color. "She is young barley a year old Elizabeth," He looked at the mare whom snorted and tossed her head a bit "Easy girl" he said to her and patted her neck lightly.

Elizabeth smiled and closed her eyes, resting her head against his shoulder once he held her close to him. She only smiled more and blushed feeling his lips kiss her cheek back. Feeling his body moving around a bit as he looked at the window and back to her, Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked back up at him. Elizabeth smiled when he mentioned showing her something and followed him to the doors to go outside with him. Seeing him leading her to the stables, Elizabeth only grew more excited and curious. She chuckled a little when he told her to stay and waited patiently. The moment she saw him with a young mare, Elizabeth smiled brightly putting her hands over her mouth for a moment. "Oh my god, Xavier she's beautiful." She smiled at him in amazement then she slowly and carefully petting her muzzle. "I always wanted to ride horses when I was a little girl, but she's probably too young for that. Still, she's amazing. Thank you so much Xavier."

Back
Top Bottom