Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

Xavier smiled as he saw his youngest sister Elva twirl about on the dance floor. He went forward and held out a hand to Elva, whom at five just giggled and took her brothers hand. Xavier picked her up and nuzzled her lovingly and set her down and spun her outwards as he held her hand then spun her back in. Elva just giggled as she was spun. Auroabella smiled at the sight of Elva having fun.

As she danced with her father, Elizabeth caught the sight of her husband nuzzling and playing with Elva. A bright smile grew on her face seeing how happy she was with her big brother spinning her. Xavier was so wonderful with children...it made her feel better to think that one day...he would be a father, and she the mother; just the idea of carrying a child of his made her heart feel warm, but she knew it would be sometime before she would bare any children, after all they were just married. Her father chuckled softly to himself seeing how big her smile was when she saw him...Xavier was the man he wanted to take care of his daughter, even more then a vamperic prince like they originally planned. Soon, the song ended, and Lance held his daughter's hand as he bowed to her playfully, "It was a honor to dance with you milady." Naturally, Elizabeth got a giggle out her father's playful nature.

Xavier could only grin at Elvas happy smile on her face, when the song ended elva went off to there father and sat on his lap. Auroabella went over to Xavier, whom held up a one moment finger and went over to Elizabeth "Do you mind if I dance with Auroabella next my love?" he asked her as he grasped her hand and pulled her in close and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Seeing Xavier coming closer to her, a smile grew on Elizabeth's beautiful face, taking a few steps to meet him sooner. She listened to his question, but smiled even brighter as he pulled her close to kiss her. She held his hand tightly as her other hand reached up and held onto his cheek as her soft lips kissed his. Deep down, Elizabeth wanted to kiss him over and over again, but she knew she had to let him go. When their lips parted, she gave him a warm smile and answered with a sweet tone, "Of course I don't mind, my dear, after all, we're all family now. It's a time to celebrate together."

Back
Top Bottom