Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

Elizabeth giggled hearing his playful growl as the held onto the fork with his teeth. She felt her cheeks blushing brightly as he held the fork up to her with a new piece of the steak. Almost carefully she took the bite he offered her and pulled away almost shyly as she chewed and smiled at him.

He smiled and kissed her cheek "yo look beautiful when you blush" he whispered to her and kissed her cheek again. He cut another piece of his steak again and placed it into his mouth and chewed as soon it was off his fork and into his mouth.

Feeling his kisses on her cheeks didn't help her blushing stay down. He kept finding ways to make her blush with just the simplest of gestures. She held his hand for a moment and leaned over to kiss his cheek whispering, "You always make me blush my love." Then she let go of him to continue eating the steak with him, but took a bite of the blood sherbet and smiled. "Mmmm, this is perfect too."

"do notget to full love if I know my step moms they will have a bit of a party afterwards" he said to her. He took another bit of his steak and looked out to see aurobella chatting away with a nearby vampire women. He chuckled at the sight.

Softly Elizabeth chuckled and smiled at him, "You're right, it's just hard to get use to actually eating things. I never realize how filling they really are." Instead of eating anymore, Elizabeth decided to look around to see her old friends chatting with werewolves and having such a wonderful time. It really made her smile to see how well Aurobella was getting along with a vampire woman and her parents getting along with Xavier's father and step-mothers. "Aurobella makes friends where ever she goes huh? It's so wonderful to see everyone having fun for once."

"Yeah she was always and still is a social pup" he said to her and looked over as he heard soft music began to play filling the air with the soft beats. He smiled and stood up and held out a hand to her "May I have this dance my love?" he asked her.

It's admirable to see how Aurobella could make friends so easily with anyone, there probably wouldn't be a war to begin with if their leaders were more like her. Her thoughts were interrupted hearing the sounds of music beginning the play, such soft and beautiful beats. Once Xavier stood up, Elizabeth took his hand and stood up from her seat, "Of course you can my love." She smiled softly with warm eyes feeling her cheeks blushing lightly. Their first dance together as husband and wife, she couldn't miss this up, but overall it was a special moment for them to share together.

Xavier smiled at her as he led her to the so called dance floor. His right hand rest against the small of her back as he left hand held onto her left hand. He started slow dancing with her, his movements where slow and steady. He grinned at her and kissed her lips then smiled as he spun her once and brought her back into his arms.

Elizabeth couldn't stop herself from blushing feeling how close their bodies were, feeling his hand on the small of her back and leading her with such steady and slow steps...he was so warm. Her left hand held onto his firmly as her right hand rested against his shoulder, even giving it a squeeze as she smiled brightly at him. Elizabeth was careful not to move too fast or move clumsily, in fact her steps turned out were slow and graceful. She kissed him back and smiled brightly as he spun her in time with the music. When she was back in his arms, her right hand returned to his shoulder and her eyes locked on his, the world around them seemed to disappear. "A good dancer too? Xavier, your so perfect." She whispered with a smile and chuckled softly.

"Had to take lessons Aurobella was supposed to be taking them and she told mothers that the only way she would was if I was her dance partner so I got taged into it" he said to her smiling "Aka Aurobella and her sneaky ways" he chuckled at her. He brought her closed as his lips pressed against hers again,

Elizabeth giggled softly listening to Xavier's story as they danced together for the first time. It was adorable hearing the stories Xavier had with his little sisters and truly, Elizabeth would never get bored of them. "I learned that Aurobella was a sneaky one when she told me to wake you up the other day." She giggled before her eyes locked onto his as he pulled her in even closer then before. She closed her eyes softly, returning the kiss sweetly and lovingly, feeling like they were lost within their own world.

Xavier smiled as he boroke the kiss as he heard the ending notes of the song. He heard a polite clearing of the throat and he looked ot see his father standing. "may I cut in my son?" Xavier smiled and looked at Elizabeth and gave her another kiss before stepping to the side and letting his father step into his position. Aaron smiled at her as he placed a hand on her side and the other with her hand. "Elizabeth I hope your time hear so far has been wonderful" he said to her.Xavier in the mean time smiled and walked over to Elizabeths parents and bowed "I hope me first presence did not make a wrongful impression on you both and if so I would like to make amends for it." He looked at Elizabeths father "May I have permission to take your wife to the dance floor for a dance?" he asked him

When their lips parted, Elizabeth smiled staring into his eyes until she heard someone clearing their throat politely. She looked to see that it was Xavier's father wanting to dance with her, but before switching partners, Elizabeth returned Xavier's kiss and let go of him so his father could take his position. She smiled at Aaron putting her hand on his shoulder and her other hand with his to dance with him to the next song that began to play. "Your highness, everything's been perfect. I couldn't thank you and your wonderful family enough for the hospitably, I just hope to make your son happy and return your kindness in someway."

Elizabeth's parents smiled from watching Xavier dance with their daughter and watched as Aaron took his place, having a wonderful and joyous time. Vincent smiled and even gave a friendly chuckle seeing how polite Xavier was behaving, "Have no fear young prince, you seem like a good man to take care of my daughter and even though I hate to let her go...at least I have nothing to worry about." He smiled then turned to his wife to see what she had to say about Xavier's question. Anna smiled and gave a nod and in return, Vincent turned to Xavier with a smile, "You have our permission." Anna held out her hand for Xavier to take as she rose from her seat to join him in a dance.

Xavier took Anna's hand and led her to the dance floor. He rested a hand on her side and held her other. "I understand your husbands concerns about his little girl marrying someone of my blood, especially rumors of my kind being blood lusting murders" he chuckled a bit "To let a mind at ease as someone would say, I have intention of harming your daughter, in the time she has spent here she well in terms found out I was a lycan I told her when she found out that if she wanted she could stay or leave and go back to your realm and home she had known so long I would not judge her for her decision" he told anna as he continued to dance with the mother of his bride.

Anna chuckled softly at Xavier's words, seeing how he understood her husband's fear of losing their only daughter, but the news that Elizabeth knew that she was marrying a Ly can and still chose to go through with this was fantastic news. Now she didn't have to worry about her daughter going into a emotional turmoil, and it proved that Xavier was perfect for their little girl. "That's wonderful that she knows the truth. We wanted to tell her from the beginning she would be marrying a Ly can, but we feared she would do something rash because of her past, it's admirable of you to tell her despite the consequences."

"Her past?" he raised a eyebrow "may I ask what happened she never has mention to me about her past did something happening involving my race?" he asked her as they continued to dance. His mind was racing now at the moment that made it difficult to trust a lycan.

Anna sighed softly knowing it was difficult for Elizabeth to talk about, besides, her mind must have been so occupied by the wedding to be thinking about such a sad thing. As she danced with Xavier, Anna looked up at Xavier with a saddened expression. "She was probably too focused on what was going on to think about it, but...when Elizabeth was a child, she only had one friend. He was a servant boy who grew fond of playing with her since there weren't any other children in the castle. There wasn't a time that they weren't together, some even thought they were in love...but one day...Elizabeth's curiosity got the best of her." Anna paused looking down for a moment and took another breath. "Back then, Elizabeth didn't understand that Lycans and Vampires were enemies...one day she and the boy were playing in the gardens at night, but when she heard a unusual sound...she had to know what was causing it. The boy tried to stop her, but...she wouldn't listen...that's when they ran into the forest off castle grounds to investigate. Elizabeth saw a real Lycan for the first time in her life, she was intensely fascinated by it, but..." Anna looked back up at Xavier, trying to keep herself under control from such a awful memory. "The Lycan was going to kill her knowing that she was the princess...thinking your father would be proud that the only child of the King and Queen of the enemy was dead. Elizabeth didn't have a chance against him, and her friend knew this. He...he saw the Lycan was going to attack her and pushed her out of the way taking the hit...he was mauled by the Lycan thinking he attacked the princess...right in front of her...luckily our guards noticed her absence and when searching for her. When they found them, the boy's body was brutally mauled and the Lycan was attacking Elizabeth...our guards killed him...but Elizabeth couldn't stop crying from the death of her only friend...for years she blamed herself...she was convinced it was her fault he died...that's why Elizabeth hated Lycans...that's why we couldn't tell her about your marriage, but it seems...after all these years she's finally learned to forgive..." Anna finished looking over to see her daughter smiling as she danced with Xavier's father.

Xavier listened and nodded "to tell the truth Anna I hated your kind for along time as well and even mine for a longtime, I was in love once with a girl, she was a vampire. My mother found her as a child along the wooded path near the castle, her family lived along our border but rogue wolves killed her family. My mother adopted her as a daughter, I took to her I saw past her fangs and saw a beautiful girl, We where both 12 at the time when I met her we spent every day together hack there where days she would wake screaming from the nightmares. I was by her side in a instant she would not want any one else by her side. As time went on my twin developed feelings for her he was furious when he found out that we where going to be wed.." Xavier sighed "I did not think anything of it but that night was my turning point I had never formed till that night. I heard her scream, that scream stopped my blood cold, I ran to see her on the ground bitten by a lycan and the form of my twin brother bloodied and in his werewolf form standing on top of her. He saw me coming and he ran, I went to her side but the mixing off the blood was killing her from the inside out...She died in my arms Marnela did not stand a chance..That night also changed my life, I formed into the beast I a today and killed my brother my twin, he had killed what I loved and cared for and I was hell bent on making him suffer, but I did not know that my mother would take her life for it three days after she caught me formed with my brothers lifeless body below me my father found her with a silver dagger through her heart and a note saying she could not live with her precious child on the other side and no one to guide him" he said to anna.

Listening to Xavier's story Anna frowned with a sorrowful expression, it was such a tragic story, but deep down she hoped that her daughter could heal his wounds just like he would heal hers. "I'm...I'm so sorry that such a awful thing happened to you." She looked straight at him with a sympathetic expression. "We all have reasons to hate the other race, but I will admit my race was far from innocent. We've all done things we regret even horrible things that can't be forgiven...it's our curse, but that's why we wanted you and my daughter to be together...to stop such tragedies from happening again. I know she can't replace the one you loved before, but...I hope she can help you heal...just like you healed her. If it wasn't for you and your family, she wouldn't be smiling like this today and deep down...I know she can make you smile like that too." Anna smiled at Xavier hoping to lift his spirits after sharing such sad stories.

He nodded "yes both sides have done horrible things but hopefully with us being wed and starting a life together that this war will stop, to be honest anna I also don't want it anymore to inherit a war and to know that my future children will be brought up in war it sickens me a bit" he said to her

Anna smiled softly with a soft nod, "I never wanted Elizabeth to grow up in a world like this. Having to lock her away from the outside world...but she got to marry you and I'm certain that you're children will grow up in a much better and happier world then the rest of us did...unionizing the races." She spoke with a kind, but confident voice showing him the belief and trust she had put into them as the new King and Queen of the age of peace.

Xavier nodded "I will provide the best for her Anna and our future children." He stopped dancing when the music stopped. He bowed to her and held out a arm to her to bring her back to her husband and her seat. He walked her over to her seat and pulled it out for her to sit down and pushed her in, he looked at Elizabeths father "I believe sir the upcoming dance if for you and your daughter sir" he said to her

Anna smiled at Xavier confidently, then gave him a graceful curtsy once the music finally ended and took his arm to return to her husband who had been watching them and his daughter dancing with Xavier's father. Once she was sitting down once again, Lance took his wife's hand and squeezed it happily before turning his attention to Xavier. "Of course," He acknowledged with a smile before turning to his wife again saying, "Excuse me, my dear." He kissed her hand, then stood up from his seat to approach his daughter who was finishing her dance with the Lycan King. She curtsied to him in respect, before her father tapped her shoulder to get her attention. Lance held out his hand for her saying, "I believe it's my turn to dance with the bride." Elizabeth smiled and chuckled softly at her father before taking his hand to dance with him once the music began up again.

"of course " Adan said to the vampire king when he turned to see him when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Adan bowed to Elizabeth and walked off the dance floor and to his two wifes that waited for him. Anabella grinned at Xavier and came up to as he stood watching Lance and Elizabeth, she curtsied to Anna "my apologies Ma'am if I am interrupting a conversation but I wish to ask m brother " she said to annna just in case she was interrupting a conversation. Xavier looked at annabella and raised a eyebrow "you owe me a dance you big furball" annabella said to him playfully. Xavier could only help but smile "I will after King lance and Elizabeth finished there dance ok?" Annabella smiled "Im holding you to it"

Elizabeth and her father danced to the music together with a happily smile on Elizabeth's face and a proud one on her father's. He almost couldn't believe how much she's grown, one day she was just learning how to walk up walls, then the next, she was getting married and on her way to becoming a wonderful Queen. As he danced with her, Lance teasingly asked, "He hasn't done anything to you has he? Has he touched somewhere he wasn't suppose to?" Elizabeth's cheeks grew bright red as she grew embarrassed from her father's terrible joking. "Dad!? Of course not, Xavier's a gentleman...besides that's personal..." He chuckled softly at his daughter's embarrassment, "Nothing's too personal to talk about with your father sweetheart, besides I trust him and I know he's a gentleman." Elizabeth smiled at him, overjoyed to hear her father's approval of her husband directly.

Back
Top Bottom