Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.pnghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.pnghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.png

The light clicking of heels connecting upon the concrete echoed. They belonged to Nina Williams. Those who knew her also realized messing with the famed assassin was anything but wise. Unless, of course, one was looking for a death wish. But given that wasn't usually the case, most didn't actually dare to pester her. And honestly, that was how the woman preferred things.

After all, she only really had herself in this world. It was how it'd always been. Her son ... tch. That was a joke, something coerced and forced upon her. Sure the reaction was cold, practically heartless. But it was difficult to accept having a family member like Steve Fox when he hadn't been something she had willingly conceived. Hell, he didn't even have her last name. No, the surname was a completely foreign one. And her sister?

That was even more of a jest than her son. Her head shook, making blonde locks move from side to side. And yet, a smirk crossed her face. After all, she was heading to the King of Iron Fists tournament to deal with that horrible excuse of a sibling ... for good. There wouldn't be anymore second chances, no more ways for Anna to plead or beg for her life. No, this time she would win .. and not just the competition. Her lifelong goal would be complete.

The mere thought made her smirk widen even more.

But then ... something new appeared before her. For a bit, the assassin thought it to be a new figure. No. It was bright ... too much, in fact. Her right hand went to her hip, gripping the handle of her pistol as her left shielded her eyes.

... The hell is this?!

The answer came in the form of ... where was this? Her eyes blinked a few times as they steadily adjusted. This ... wasn't at all her world. No, this was ... Heaven? No no. There were no wound marks upon the assassin. If anything, she was perfectly unharmed. But ... where was this?

Her right hand slowly let go of the pistol as she began to walk around. Confusion, anger, and even a sense of hopelessness began to fill the young woman. Whatever had just occurred had ruined all she'd worked so hard for. To her knowledge, Anna wasn't here. So she'd gotten off and would remain safe, protected.

"Fuck! Why?!"

Without a second thought, a clenched fist impacted a nearby alley wall beside her. Sure it stung but that was nothing compared to the blow her pride was taking then and there.

A rare set of tears were threatening to build up. Nu-uh. Those would stay concealed away and not just because it'd be foolish to let them take over. It wouldn't do any good with answering anything about .. this new world.

Taking a deep but long exhale, Nina's eyes closed for a few moments. Allowing herself to regain her breath and composure, the assassin resumed walking after a few more moments. Her eyes revealed themselves as she took steps around her new surroundings, keeping them alert preferably for signs, indications on where she was now, or even other people. With the latter, however, she didn't find anyone else. It gave the place a really eerie feel to it, unnatural even.

There were tons of stores, for pretty much any and every purpose. But a quick glance inside showed no one seemed to be handling them. This added more bewilderment into the assassin. Why? Why was this world like this? Why had she of all people been brought here? This seemed more as if a location that her sister would adore, especially the concept of free clothes.

Though, admittedly, she herself did need a new wardrobe. There was clearly the possibility that Nina may never leave her. And if that was going to happen .. she would need much more than the simple leather outfit which adorned her body. In fact, she'd need .. everything. A place to live, food, all the essentials.

That revelation alone made her sigh in annoyance.

"Well ... fuck me ... " She murmured, not bothering to hide her dislike of this situation from her voice. Her hands reached behind her temporarily to pull the ponytail tighter as her feet continued to guide her around. Admittedly, she had no idea where she was going. Gut instincts were taking over by this point.

Still, her senses were alert despite the new situation. Actually, scratch that. If anything, they were more keen than they had been a few minutes ago. There were too many unanswered questions. And given her line of work, she was too used to being sought after. So on the off-chance she had been set up by Anna or someone else after her head, Nina was alert and ready for a fight.

This new world may be able to do a lot of things. But until she could find motives to give up her lifestyle and the only thing she knew, Nina could cling to those as if they were her very soul.

RE: Starting Anew (Yuna & Alura--x--Uneii's 1x1)

A light breeze howled along the moon lit plains, a ninja in red traveled. Hunting a demon that went from town to town killing, devouring, destroying. It was said to be the work of the remnants of Soul Blade. The kunoichi's dark hair bobbed as she ran through the grass land, where was this so-called-demon? From word of mouth she could have sworn this was its location.

Readying her weapons at her sides she could sense the presence...of something, it felt familiar the grass under her feet waved. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, soon enough she felt the ground rumble. Something big was headed her way. She opened her eyes, her brown orbs scanning the horizon, that was when she saw the demon. A grotesque looking creature.

It was like a giant tortoise flame spouting out of its back as it let loose a hellish moan. Clenching her kodachi tightly she prepared to fight the best, charging toward the creature when she suddenly felt her vision blur. Soon she started to see white, a loud crashing sound reverberated through her ears, she shireked as she closed her eyes. Taki could feel as if something pulled at her insides, this only lasted a few seconds before she felt herself on solding ground.

It was not grass she woke up on, but cold hard cobble stone. The kunoichi immediately sprung up from where she lay looking over her shoulders and else where. Her body seemed to be entact as well.

What magic is this...? A lone thought crossed her mind, shops lining both sides of the street like some foreign outdoor mall. Things they sold Taki had no interest in, for she was a demon hunter first, and a lady second, at least in her mind.

The best choice of action was to found out where she was, and what happened what that demon? Was that merely an illusion? Someone playing tricks on her? She stayed on guard as she began her investigation, about the same time a certain pony-tailed blonde.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.pnghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.pnghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.png

Much akin to Taki, Nina had almost wondered if this was a horrible trick or illusion of some sort. But the stinging sensation which had lingered from her punching the alley wall suggested otherwise. If anything, this was all very real. And that made her scoff in annoyance. Was there a way back home? It didn't seem like the answer was yes. And that only made her attitude even more sour than it had been upon arriving ... here. Wherever that was even. A hand raised as it began to massage her forehead, a low groan leaving from the assassin's lips.

"... This is not your day ... " She murmured to herself, halting altogether as the familiar sensation of not being alone was detected. That was, thankfully, one of the perks about being an assassin. Her senses were better than if she were just a normal civilian. And right then and there, her instincts plus some hearing even had insisted she was definitely not alone. Her hand regripped the handle of her pistol as she began to pivot around, trying to find the source.

Her head shook as she failed to note it. But that nagging sensation of having additional company didn't fade away either. So, she kept her hold on her firearm. It was always better to be safe than sorry. That she had learned from years of working as a well-known assassin.

Alas, the search came up empty. No signs, no hints or indications, no nothing. A visible frown was on her face as she let another weary sigh out. "Hm ... well .... " Her left index and middle fingers tapped against a leather pocket, trying to think on how to go about this. The resources were all there so she may as well embrace them, right? Well duh. So the main question .. was what first?

The growl that resounded from her stomach all but spelled it out. Another quick glance around showed a buffet nearby. She could cook but right now, her body wasn't in the mood to wait for food. And this would be the best way to ensure Nina got exactly what she wanted without a waiter screwing up the order anyways. Her eyes blinked as she walked inside.

It was ... odd and yet amazing. But she took a few steps inside and actually smelled various aromas. Upon closer inspection, it was all prepared and ready, as if someone had just recently finished making this? Her head looked up then from side to side.

"... Hello?" She called out, waiting a few moments before failing to hear an answer. This place was creepy and a simultaneous blessing. She wasn't sure which to be more glad about noticing.

Nina waved a hand and tried desperately to dismiss the creepy thoughts as she grabbed a plate and began to set food onto it.

How long had she traversed these streets? The lights gave off a buzzing sound from the lamps on both sides of the street. No cars, no people. What an odd place. The only sound to accompany her was the scuffling of her sandals against the stone street. She could sense another presences beside her own, at least only for a moment. She could have only followed it a few blocks before it vanished.

It was no demon, but it gave off an all too familiar feel. She lost the track she followed with a small sigh she stood up straight feeling the pain of hunger take her over. The the scent of blood had long been away by that point. Luckily there was a restaurant on the other side of the road. She had no money, at least what ever tender they used in this place, but there were no people...

Taki decided it best to enter the building, it seemed that it was used recently as well, and the familiar aura came over her again, whatever she felt before the origin was in there. She took a deep breath and pulled the handle on the door, walking inside to see that the place was very bright, and foreign looking, not at all oriental like what she was used to seeing in her own world.

A similarly pig-tailed blonde sat at one of the tables, seeming helping herself. That was where the aura came from, a sense of cold feelings, like a machine, yet, Taki kept her distance for now she looked dangerous and highly skilled.

An assassin it looked like, the demon hunter sat down to help her self to some Udon, while keeping an eye on the blond female. She wouldn't start a fight, she did not have the feel of a demon yet she did keep a hand hidden on one of her kunai should she make any moves to her.

"Ah! This is so good!" The ninja suddenly shouted, impressed by the taste of the food, yet was curious how it came to be if there was no one to make it..she had forgotten a moment where she was.

Nina had finished gathering a bit of everything; some Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and even American. Normally she never ate nearly this much but ... fuck it. The assassin figured she earned it after all the hell she'd been through and jobs she had completed. She began to carry two plates with her to an empty table when the sound of the door opening echoed throughout the restaurant. Her eyes quickly looked up to see ... seriously? A ninja? In fact, she looked somewhat like a female version of Raven but her clothes weren't at all discreet. The red helped her stick out easily. It made her smirk return as an amused thought on how easy of a target she'd be in such attire crossed her mind.

But then another suggestion came to her. This had been the only other girl - person at that matter - she'd seen in this world. So ... she likely was akin to herself; having been dragged out of her world and into this one. As Nina set the plates down, she nodded and gave a 'Come here' motion with her right and middle fingers. "If you don't want to be right beside me, fine. But we clearly need to eat and talk. So across from if it makes you feel any safer. Or ... if not ... "

She pulled her pistol out of her holster and set it in the chair to her left. "Take it as a sign of faith." A rare one at that matter. But she'd give this one a chance. The circumstances were too .. odd and it had been clear Nina couldn't be picky, not while here anyways. When the assassin wanted to be, she definitely had her moments of intelligence as opposed to resorting to instincts or outright hastiness which tended to lead to fights, deaths, or both if bad enough. With this girl, though, she would try to avoid that ... for now.

If the ninja gave her incentive, she'd definitely use it. Until then, the assassin would try to play the more civil card as it were.

Her own head gave an approving nod, agreeing that the food was actually pretty damn good despite .. having been made out of thin air it seemed.

Taki heard movement from across the room, the blonde seemed to have noticed her as well. She merely watched as she took the weapon she held at her side, she'd seen one of those before, although a bit more upgraded.

Little would Nina know that Taki was no mere ninja, yet the blonde was no normal woman herself. Taki remained her composure as she sat up straight. Cleaning the food from the side of her face she opened her mouth to answer, "I suppose it could not hurt, I have no reason to fight someone I do not know, in a place I am unfamiliar."

The red clad ninja decided to sit down next to the fellow female, "Ah, my name is Taki." she stated, "I take it you wound up here in the same fashion as I?" She asked as she continued to eat, working those chopsticks as she sort of played with her food...she wanted to get the good parts of the noodles first.

Taki wasn't so much one to act out so hostile towards another unless they showed it first, or were a demon, she could tell this woman was not one, yet something about her intrigued her. However she would not pry into the personal life of a stranger.

"THis is...good, I do wonder where it came from though.."

Most people ran from Nina upon seeing and recognizing her. But the fact Taki actually accepted the offer made her believe all the more that she wasn't from the world where herself and other participants in the Iron King Fist Tournament had resided in. She had the appearance of possibly being a student of Raven. Though ... no. The more she thought on it, the more Nina doubted it. Raven was a lone wolf shinobi. It would take a lot of pride for him to dare consider having a student, no matter how competent they were.

Okay then ... so far, so good it seems ...

But that wouldn't mean Nina would begin to let her guard down. Hell and no. She'd learned years ago why that was a very bad mistake to make. It'd be more foolish to let it happen again in an even less familiar place.

"I don't usually pick fights either. But I'm also .... sought out and not typically in good ways. Does the name Anna Williams ring any bells to you?" That would be the best and true test for Nina. If she said yes .. well ... there would be an interrogation. Or something of the like. If she didn't though ... Nina could feel a bit more relaxed. But she felt confident enough it'd wind up being the latter. It was difficult for new faces and names to avoid Nina or the assassin finding out in some form or fashion.

"Nina Williams. I'm assuming you mean randomly taken from where you came from and placed here? If so, yes. Got any ideas on why we were moved here let alone how or by whom even?" That was no doubt the most .. confusing parts of this scenario. It all seemed random. And maybe it was. But .. was that really all there was to this? Was there more? Nina really wanted to know somehow. She hated being in the dark.

"It .. is good, yes. Though this is a slightly eerie and almost unnatural place with how everything seems to function without anyone. I'm glad it does but ... " Her head shook. "This is all just ... confusing and a bit irritating to some degrees. Needless to say, I had been in the middle of a really vital task. And now ... it's been ruined because of this." The tone in her voice hinted that the assassin was still infuriated though not quite at the kunoichi. Just at how things had gone.

Her left hand raised as she moved a few blonde strands away while her right kept a firm grip on her fork. With few second thoughts, she caught some pasta upon the prongs and began to eat, a content sigh passing her lips.

Taki.

Taki listened to the woman while she ate, by then the brunette had finished by the time she introduced herself. She had heard of neither of them so this was new to her, "I can't say I have, no." she rolled her shoulders. "However, it is nice to know I'm not the only one here."

She listened to Nina go on, "I can't really say myself, but I was hunting a demon, and at some point during the fight I felt something tug at me, then all I could see was white...then I blacked out, once I awoke I was here. I am a demon hunter from my world," she told her doubting she would actually believe that.

"I don't suppose you've heard of Soul Edge have you? A terrible weapon, because of that thing's existence my world is plagued by such things." she started to think just how bad things were back in her own world, "Best not to dwell on things we may never find the answer to, eh?" she gave her a smile, at least trying to lighten the atmosphere between them.

She could sense the frustration the blonde went through and nodded, "Perhaps we should do something to let out your anger? I cannot help you much, I am in the same boat as you, perhaps we should spar? You seem like a skilled fighter, of course maybe after I get some rest." She could feel sleep over taking her by this point.

"Stress is not good for the body you know?" she tried to help her, often she would meditate when she felt such emotions, the ninja was not entirely sure how to ease her worries, but if she could be friendly at least maybe she wouldn't feel so threatened.

The confirmation that Taki didn't know Anna as she'd guessed was indeed a very good sign. It helped brighten her mood a bit as did the food but she was still very much annoyed on how things had gone. Some of them at least. While Nina was used to being a loner usually, she had to admit that the company was a nice change of pace. She wasn't certain how well the assassin would have dealt with remaining here completely alone. While this realm was magnificent and amazing, it really was as she'd said; creepy and abnormal in it's own ways. That alone was making her slightly intimidated and on edge.

"Interesting. We definitely need some demon hunters back in our world, personally. I suppose assassins are the closest thing, technically. But we aren't trained for demons, mainly humans. So I'm not certain even I could deal with them well enough." And given how Taki looked, she was fairly assuming the kunoichi referred to actual monsters that people spoke of in myths and legends. She never did count people like Jin who had been all but forced to take up that role. He may have the mindset even if it hadn't originally existed. But .... no. He wasn't one to certain degrees. Jin and the others who had such traits were more like hybrids for lack of better wording.

"No, never have. But I can believe that. Weapons do sometimes bring out the worst in people." She replied, giving a light shrug as the last of the pasta was devoured. Nina set the now empty plate aside as she grabbed another with sweet and sour chicken lightly coated in sweet and sour sauce. "... Probably not." She agreed. It wouldn't mean the assassin wouldn't wonder on how this place was run. Still, Taki was otherwise correct, she knew.

A sly smirk crossed her face upon hearing the word 'spar'. "Sorry but I don't spar. I kill. However, an activity to pass the time and alleviate the stress would suffice. Probably a gym so I can punch something without any consequences. I can wait and rest later. Right now, my senses are wide awake. The last thing I want for now is sleep."

A light nod and shrug would be next seen. "Do I know? Yeah. But in my line of work, I can't usually get breaks. But ... I suppose now that I'm here, may as well embrace the change of pace." Sure enough, Taki's thoughts and plans were working. The more Nina spoke with her, the less anxious and uncertain the assassin felt of the kunoichi. In an odd way, they were the same yet different. It was a foreign concept that she wasn't at all used to.

"I ... might be a while. If you want to check what else is around, feel free to. I wouldn't blame you for getting bored after a while though."

Taki placed her chopsticks sideways after she finished her meal, smiling as she watched Nina, "Ah..hungry are you? I suppose dessert wouldn't hurt." She stood up and took her empty bowl over to the kitchen, if no one was here she figured she could clean up, yet the bowl simply poofed away as she carried it, curious she also saw parfaits cakes and other on the counter. As much as Taki wanted to try them all, she wanted to watch her weight. Also she didn't have much of a sweet tooth.

She sat back down with Nina and smirked at her response, "Ah, right Assassin's are trained to be merciless, well I would much rather keep my head then," she tried to get a laugh out, her bad attempt to be funny. "I'm sure they do have a gym, have to keep in shape you know," she noticed that Nina was quite well built. She was tempted to squeeze her biceps just to see how strong she was. A faint blush on her face as she thought on it.

"Well, I'll stay to keep you company, after all humans cannot live alone." She was saying as she leaned back in the chair. "Take your time," in comparison Taki had a smaller stomach it seemed yet she never tried one of these parfait things. One taste though and she was certainly enamoured by it! The cream..the bananas everything was fresh and delicious. Perhaps foreign food was not all that bad, if not most of it unhealthy.

"Then it sounds like, if I ever find myself in your world I will have some major work to do." Taki smiled at her, if they had anything in common it would be they had similar occupations, yet one hunted demons the other, humans.

Nina was both slightly astounded yet content to see Taki had remained as opposed to scanning the rest of this place. Unfortunately, the assassin wasn't overly good with showing emotions. So while the urge to smile tried to dominate her, it refused to actually show up. Her face kept it's stoic look to it as she merely nodded in response to the question. "Yeah. And it's not like I spoil myself much if ever. So I'm long overdue in my mind and eyes for this sort of treat." Her eyes gazed towards the kunoichi as she grabbed a dessert and then sat back down. Taking a glance upon the sweets, Nina had the same mental thought as Taki. They were definitely tempting. But the main courses alone were already making Nina damn close to filling herself up on food.

A long and very content sigh left the assassin's lips as she finished up the last plate which also vanished as Taki's had done. "Mmm ... that was definitely worth it." Her stomach would likely hate her for having had so much but .. fuck it. She had meant all she said on being due to indulge herself.

Her own smirk crossed her face as Taki continued to speak up, replying in order of all she had mentioned. "Well ... I'd hope you would prefer to keep your head upon your shoulders. Most sane people would say something in these regards." A slight yawn passed her lips. Nina glanced up in thought, pondering on finding a place to reside in for now as opposed to the gym. Maybe it had been from the transferring of worlds but suddenly, she was exhausted. The food had likely contributed in some form or fashion but she doubted it was the main reason for her feeling this way.

"Hm ... I'm almost thinking a gym can wait. My body can endure some time off." Even if it wasn't used to it, Nina's mindset wasn't that of a workaholic. As long as she got her tasks done, the assassin was happy. That was all that usually mattered to her in the end.

"What of you? Any preference on where you wish to head?" She inquired. The assassin's mind then briefly wondered to home and if it would be possible to return there. The immediate answer seemed to be no. After all, there didn't appear to be any portals or ways to return. It would be .. interesting to adapt to the change, especially with a kunoichi she'd just met. But it couldn't be too bad, not compared to other people she could have wound up being with.

Taki looked up toward the ceiling for a moment. Listening to the blonde she felt a little more welcome in this place, even if she was an assassin she was still a person. "Well a 'gym' would certainly be a nice thing to keep in mind, or perhaps a dojo of some sort. I bet you could show me some interesting tricks." She crossed her arms under her rather hefty bosom.

Her red outfit left little to the imagination, truth be told Taki didn't wear anything under it! her red body suit certainly gave out her curves as she slouched in the chair. "This place reminds me of some European city, I've only been to one once, yet I never really paid much attention to it, I'm almost tempted to try on those dresses I saw on the way here. Hmm...me having girly thoughts? I supposed that's silly for a ninja, right?" A little blush on her face as she thought about...trying to look cute.

Yet there was no one she really needed to impress or look good for, romance was never something she had in mind.

Impressed by Nina's ability to eat she was certainly amazed, "Do they not feed you back in your home?" she was simply curious, the way she kept eating, she felt a little bad for her if she wasn't taken care of properly. "Well I'll wait until you're finished, I'd rather we travel together than alone, to be safe."

She also thought of a place to lodge for the night, certainly there was a hotel or some sort? A bed would be nice right about now.

"I... suppose I can see of it. We're not trained, usually, to be non-lethal. But against a dummy or some other way to display moves appears, yes. It can be arranged somehow." With the last bits of food having vanished, Nina stood up and stretched in the slightly restraining leather outfit. Her fingers intertwined with one another as she let her arms reach backwards. Light cracking noises could be heard as her back popped a few times.

Similar to the ninja across from her, Nina had nothing underneath the leather. And that alone only tempted her to take up the offer on looking at clothes. Maybe not dresses but ... something to get into. She was insanely modest and never one to show off her body. Nina never resorted to such .. tactics, especially during missions. Tons of other assassins, including her sister, would have easily used a curvy figure plus charms to seduce any man - woman even. But not this one. She preferred using brute force, firearms, or a mix of both. Any form of more direct confrontation as opposed to the art of enticing a gender was the point.

"Hm ... now that you bring it up, some extra clothes would be good. I can get at least a few of those first then find a place for us to reside in." She mused, nodding as her hands fell back to her sides. "Since you found a place while walking here, you can lead. I only noticed moving by a ton of buildings, not necessarily which was which."

Waiting for Taki to lead them out of the restaurant, Nina kept to her word and left though not before re-grabbing her pistol and placing it into her holster once again. As the question on her appetite was brought up, the assassin felt a tad ... embarrassed? Was that it? Maybe. No one had ever really had a civil talk with her before. That alone was incredibly new and foreign to her. So to hear the topic being of her well-being, it .. added more onto all the factors, good and bad. It irked her pride from the latter.

But ... to finally hear this was from genuine concern and curiosity was honestly nice. Nina had been used to being manipulated often. Now though, that wasn't happening between her and Taki. The faintest hint of an actual smile steadily appeared on her face.

"Oh .. that's not it. I eat fine. I just don't usually spoil myself or indulge. I figured since it's been a while and I deserve it ... " She shrugged. "Why not? Whatever weight I may have gained can be easily lost." Her heels began to click on the concrete as she followed the kunoichi's lead towards the clothing store. This time, however, her eyes would scan the area and take more careful note of what was around them. It'd be needed for future, be it immediate or distant, references.

Taki figured she had no choice but to lead, she did notice the slight change to her lips though, was that a smile? Couldn't hide anything from a ninja. Honestly the body suit the kunoichi wore was easier for her to move in than anything, she didn't care about looking attractive or sexy. Yes her body was curvy, but she wasn't hindered by it too much. As soon as she retraced her steps she brought Nina to the shop she mentioned earlier. Dresses lined up near the window, yet she wasn't all interested in those. "Dresses aren't me either..yet..as a ninja it could be a good tactic..you know, a disguise." She smirked.

Once she opened the door she scanned the inside of the shop. The first thing she noticed, were swimsuits, a flush appeared on her face, "What are those..tiny pieces of cloth?" she pointed to the slink bikinis.

(I had a block sorry x.x)

The walk hadn't been the longest - thank gods - but her aching feet knew instantly of one thing that she wanted. Different shoes. Heels were all well and good but after too much of wearing the damn things ... yeah. She wanted a change of pace. Without inquiring whether Taki wanted one or not, she grabbed two carts; one for the kunoichi and one for herself. "Just in case." She commented, gently pushing one towards the young woman. She began to follow her around the place and took the time to observe the interior of the store.

If she hadn't known better, Nina would have sworn she'd died ... and was in a very secluded Heaven with the ninja beside her. The memory of being engulfed in light and taken away proved otherwise. But honestly? Nina wouldn't have minded if that had been true either. Well, not too much. She would have wanted to have her life taken in a ... fair way though, not from some damn ambush or some crap like that.

Her head shook as she dismissed the grim thoughts away. As she turned, Nina saw Taki looking at the bikinis. Her finger tapped lightly against her chin. That had been something she hadn't done in a while, honestly. Sometimes Heihachi did host big parties before or after his tournaments. And she did know how to swim. It'd just been a hell of while. But what was more amusing was hearing the other woman seemed to not be able to identify them, meaning she probably had never gone swimming before.

"Bikinis, for swimming. I ... tend to wear these." She replied, pointing to the one pieces. "When I swim. I don't resort to many leisure activities usually." She added. A few seconds after that revelation left her lips, Nina couldn't help but feel ... rather pathetic at herself. Had she really been that hellbent and focused on her job? She wasn't overly old or anything. But still, it wasn't like she'd get any younger or time would go backwards for her to do so.

Damn, girl. You need to live a bit ...

Well ... now that the worries of the tournaments and Anna were gone, maybe she could begin to do that. It'd be ... odd, at first. But hopefully, in time, the change would be easier to adapt to.

"I'm .. going to see about the more casual attire." Without waiting, she headed towards the blouses, blue jeans, leather jackets; any and everything else she could wear besides the leather body suit. If Taki had questions, she'd made it simple enough to be found by the ninja. After all, she only had to look for the lone assassin and other customer. No one else was here. And on the off-chance her sight failed the kunoichi somehow, the clicking of Nina's heels on the floor would be easy enough to follow.

Taki found herself confused, yet amazed at such a thing. "Swimming?" The kunoichi repeated, why would people wear such scanty things in order to get into the water? She supposed less weight would make once swim faster. As for shoes herself, she was content with what she had on. Yet she was grateful for the basket that Nina had given her, as there were many things she wanted to try on.

Grabbing a few swimsuits of her own, among other foreign clothing she was eager to try them all on. "Ah but, how does one put all of this on?" she asked as she followed beside Nina, curious as she thought to try on shoes as well. She was surprised as she was being rather feminine at the moment.

A feeling of relief washed over her, it felt as if the blonde was letting go of her previous anger which brought a smile to her face, she seemed rather cute as she watched her. Paying a bit more attention to the curves of the other female, quite curious how her figure looked in a swimsuit now that she spoke to her about it.

"Why do we go to change?" she asked, thinking it would be strange to just undress here, yet she noticed that even though she had no money there was no one around so paying for this stuff was not a worry.

Nina had begun to fill her basket with varieties of tops and bottoms, checking first that each were her size before placing them inside. She'd been content with everything that the assassin had 'purchased' thus far. What she hadn't planned for, though, was to be asked for assistance so quickly. Usually kunoichi tended to be information gatherers like assassins. Ergo, she had thought the answer on how to put a swimming suit was at least obvious. It seemed, however, that was ... not the case for Taki.

She inwardly sighed before nodding, setting down a skirt into her cart. Not that she would have many of those. But a break from all the blue jeans would be good, she figured.

"First off .... strip. And then you basically put each piece on as if they were a bra and set of panties respectively." Surely the ninja comprehended that much, right? Regardless, she refused to show the how-to instructions by getting into one herself. Nu-uh. Those weren't her damn style. Never had been and never would be.

Her head turned as she resumed picking more things out. Her ears, however, kept very much alert for Taki's reaction to the instructions. "As for where ... there are probably some dressing rooms around. Or if you don't want to check for that .... " She shrugged before giving a quick nod behind her. "Why not? You're another woman."

If this were Nina, she'd definitely be finding a damn changing room. Her modesty and pride wouldn't ever allow for anyone to see her nude. But she would have no qualms with the ninja wishing to strip down in front of her. If that was her preference, so be it.

Taki looked between the basket's hers being slightly bigger since, well. "Strip?..." the Asian's head tilted slightly did she want her to get naked infront of her? She thought about this for a moment, "Well if you do not mind." They were the only ones here, both female. Though Taki being more well endowed, she felt a little shy. She then began to undress, taking the thing off was a bit of a nuisance too, mostly due to her breasts but it slid off easily after getting her breasts out. Her nipples perking up to the air. The suit itself was elastic so as much as it hugged her body it was easy to get off.

She now stood before the blonde in all her glory looking through the clothes she had gotten, she even seemed to pick up some under wear. "Ahh..how do you put these on?" she innocently asked, holding up a bra to the other woman, a few sizes too small as well.

She was actually having a lot of fun with this! Was this what it was like to be a girl? She thought a bit, she only knew fighting and demon slaying, never once thought about anything else. Despite that she was greatly enjoying Nina's company yet hoping she wasn't being a bother with how naive she was about these things.

"Pfft, no. Go for it. You're another woman." If this were another man .. it'd be not only more awkward but Nina would not be around to watch such a process. And if they dared try to make her ... there would be blood if not worse. Her back had stayed turned up until the kunoichi spoke. Really? She didn't know how to get a simple bra and pair of panties on? An array of emotions went through the assassin. First shock, then she'd considered scolding the woman and asking if it was even a joke, and finally ... a bit of pity.

Nina knew the latter probably wouldn't be wanted or even appreciated. She sure wouldn't be. But if she was going to remain here for likely the rest of the life, the least Nina could try to do was help in any form and fashion. And given her .. upbringing, she'd never really been able to take up the sister role. Even if she didn't appear it, the blonde was indeed the elder between herself and Anna. Then again, what she lacked in looks of seeming like the older, the assassin greatly made up for in mannerisms and maturity.

A soft sigh left her lips as Nina finally turned around. "For these ... " She took the panties gently out of Taki's hands. "Literally just slip them on." Not waiting for her to ask to elaborate, Nina knelt down and made her feet lift off the ground so she could slide her legs through in the appropriate spots. Deft hands helped them move up past her hips and cover her crotch.

"For this ... it depends on what's easiest for you. I can reach behind and hook or unhook mine. Some others turn it so the hooks are facing them and connect them in front of their eyes then turn it back around. But .. that seems too damn hectic. So ... "

Taking the bra, she then moved behind Taki. First thing was first though; she moved some raven strands away to avoid catching them when securing the top. Just like the panties, she helped the ninja's arms slide through the straps before pulling the fabric back in it's proper place. One ... two ... and finally the last hook latched onto one another. She carefully let go but avoided doing so too fast to make it snap against her skin.

"There. Easy enough. It's the same concept with other clothing. Put your legs and arms through the correct spots, pull them up and over and viola. Done. Got it?"

She shifted, going from behind the kunoichi to near her cart. That faint smile couldn't help but widen just a bit more. She'd forgotten for so long how it felt to be anything akin to something besides a mere assassin. Now that she was reminding herself of being a sisterly figure ... it felt rather nice. She could definitely get used to such things.

The kunoichi was still confused, watching as Nina helped her slip on the panties, she felt her face flush lightly, these ' panties' felt strange, she wondered what the purpose of these was other than covering ones womanhood. She gave a small smile as she helped her with the bra, her large breasts hugged tightly by the strange item, her cleavage flowing over the top of it.

As confused as she was, she nodded gently as she then put on a white t-shirt and denim shorts, the raven-haired ninja even put on a baseball cap that she found, her pony tail sticking out the back. "Ah..how does this look, Nina-san?" she blushed lightly, she felt...'exposed' some how, mostly since she was showing more skin than usual. Even though she was naked until just recently. She never had any siblings, so she wouldn't know what having a sister would be like, although she gave her a sweet smile. "What else should we do next?" she seemed pretty eager.

With the slight height vantage point Nina had, she could all but see the confusion in Taki's eyes. As much as it alll intrigued her, she didn't pry into the other woman's affairs. She'd proven time and time again that she could and would ask questions if the kunoichi had any. That being said, the assassin would trust her to do so again if she wanted to inquire about something.

The suffix '-san' didn't appear to make Nina confused, and for a damn good reason. Some of the other opponents - rivals in a select few cases - were Japanese and thus used such terminology. Even if it had been used correctly, Nina still wasn't sure if she deserved it. She was a stranger that was steadily becoming more along the lines of an acquaintance. '-San' was generally used towards older friends. But she couldn't fully admit to being one just yet. Still, it wasn't impossible, not with the fact that Taki was actually staying on her better side than the more wrathful one. So she would allow for that chance.

And yet, a small part of her almost feared it and even considered shoving it away. She'd never had any actual friends before. Sad but true. Her job just never allowed for it and she had always been far too bitter towards those who always went directly against her, especially those such as her sister and even 'son' ... if one could call him that.

You're not there anymore ... She reminded herself. This is ... a new world, a new beginning ...

So .. shouldn't she embrace the changes?

Should was, alas, the keyword. This would all take time. Hopefully the ninja would understand that back if not need the same because this wouldn't be a simple adjustment. Far from it. But with how understanding she seemed to generally be, there shouldn't be any real issues. Or so Nina hoped.

Finally, she snapped back to reality upon registering Taki's question. Taking a moment to look up and down her, she gave an approving nod. "Not bad. Some wear the cap backwards but ... nah. It wouldn't suit you with that hair style. Well ... lemme change myself and start thinking on something you've always wanted but never got. Like some ear piercings maybe or something of the like?"

And with that, she grabbed a crimson tank top and one of the many blue jeans she'd grabbed and began to undo the leather body suit. A sigh of relief passed her lips as the zipper slowly trailed down, helping more and more of her body get free of the tight clothing that had been around her for so long. Keeping the heels on, she slipped completely out of the suit and now stood before Taki in nothing more than a matching black bra and panties set.

Her hand reached over and grabbed the jeans as she began to pull them up her body, albeit taking her time. For once, she didn't need to rush; another nice change of pace. While waiting, she continued to listen for ideas or replies that may come from the kunoichi's mouth as to anything she had or hadn't wanted.

Taki was certainly amazed by the other female's body, so toned! Then again being an assassin and all it only made sense. Once everything was settled she then looked toward the bathing suits. She would assume they would have use for them since they had them here.

"Should we get some of those as well?" The kunoichi pointed to the many varietues of swim wear, she felt so girly..but this was fun!

Nina had finished zipping and buttoning the jeans up when Taki spoke again. Her head turned to see what 'these' were. Her fingers lightly tapped against her side as she found herself gazing at the bikinis and swimsuits. "Well ... " she finally mused, nodding after a bit. "I suppose some wouldn't hurt. A nice dip would be a good way to relax. So, sure. However .... " She walked toward the one pieces. "I ... am probably going to stick to these. If you're unsure of a color suiting you well, hold the article of clothing up to you while looking in a mirror. It helps your color palette quite a bit and what sorts of things to get for yourself."

It seemed that Nina had done this quite a few times herself as she didn't even follow her own advice. Any simple but still somehow a bit sensual swimsuits in shades of white, black, blue, red, a few purple and sunset oranges even, were all tossed into the cart with almost no second guesses on her actions.

Nina wouldn't admit it out loud - not yet anyway - but this was actually kinda fun. Shopping ... had she ever done this even? As far as she could remember, only for food and necessary stuff. But to spoil herself? Nope. Another grim thought, one which made her frown for a few seconds before fading away, her neutral face reappearing yet again. It was so odd to know the threat and worry of her sister, let alone anyone else from her world, was completely gone. It was a tad disappointing but more than anything, a major relief for the assassin.

After the seventh swimsuit entered her cart, Nina turned and walked over to it, doing a mental count and checking to see if there was anything else they needed. "Hmm ... well ... assuming we can find our own place, the only other things I can suggest are cleaning supplies, dishes, anything you'd typically need in a place of residence. Otherwise, we're done here. If we get things for our place, though, we'll likely need another cart or two. What do you say?"

Taki watched the blonde as she seemed to only go for the one-pieces. The kunoichi began to be a little indecisive of what she wanted, something easy to move around in. These tiny pieces of cloth attached to these tiny strings confused her; even so she decided to buy the sling swim suits and bikinis, sure they were scanty and skimpy, but she figured they weighed less than those one pieces the Assasin had.

It looked like her companion was having fun though, "You seem less tense now, and yes I suppose that would be in our interest, although it depends on what kind of food you eat...unless you don't mind learning how to use chop sticks?" she grinned playfully.

Now as for a place to actually stay Taki was unsure, "I did come upon a Japanese style mansion on my way here, that would be a nice place don't you think?" It sounded like they were a married couple just moving into a new place and trying to find an area to live in. Although Taki was not really the waifu type her thoughts on marriage were far from her thoughts on anything else.

"Ah, let me see.." she decided to grab another cart, "How are we going to carry all these things?" she questioned with a tilt of her head to the left.

While waiting for Taki to finish up, Nina began to stretch her body out. A few pops echoed throughout the department store as her back, neck, and knuckles all cracked, probably from being stiff and tense. A deep sigh passed her lips as she finished straightening out, glancing to check up on how the kunoichi was doing. While she could never wear the exact same things as the ninja, it was at least good to see that she was enjoying herself. Furthermore, she seemed to know what she wanted despite having a slightly naive nature about her.

"Heh, yeah. I definitely am. It's still ... odd, the change of location and all. But it's getting easier to accept with each passing minute. Well ... I think I kinda just showed you I can eat pretty much anything. The main no-no in terms of food are anything overly spicy. A bit is fine, but not too much. Otherwise, I'm up for almost anything, chopsticks being needed or otherwise."

Her head gazed up as she pondered about the mansion. Not that it didn't sound nice. But .. an entire mansion? Wasn't that just a bit much? Ah well. Sometimes it was better to have too much than too little she decided. Nina nodded to herself before shrugging the thought off before looking back to Taki. "It would, yes. Well ... we may not have to carry. Not everything, anyways. We can probably use the carts to at least get everything in front of the mansion, possibly within. We'll see if the doors are big enough. If not .. I'm used to heavy lifting. Yourself?"

With that, she grabbed another cart and began pushing it along the one with her clothes, heading towards the section for household appliances and tools they'd need. Personally, she was viewing this more like an unexpected partnership than anything. One that, amazingly, was working out pretty damn well. And given Nina didn't tend to work with others, that was a hell of a feat in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom