Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starting Anew (Yuna & Alura--x--Uneii's 1x1)

Taki looked over their carts and thought of something, "Well We couldn't fit anymore into these, so perhaps I should take these to the home?" she asked as she pointed at the carts. "I'm sure it wouldn't take too long, it's not far." She suggested the idea, yet "Maybe we should take these and come back? It wouldn't take that long." Taki never thought about having a partner, for the most part she did all her stuff alone as well.

Really Taki was new to all this, it just seemed like someone who was married would worry about all these things she assumed this is how people who did not live in clans lived their normal lives.

"Spicy? Most of what I eat isn't so much that, what do you like then Nina-san?" She did seem stronger than Taki, had miore muscle mass at least.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.pnghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.pnghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/Mobile Uploads/NinaWilliams_zps77c38d2f.png

Nina's fingers tapped against her side. The whole point, she'd thought at least, of getting a completely new cart was to add more things into them. But, admittedly, it might not be smart to bite more than they could chew. Besides, Taki did have a point. If push came to shove - literally or otherwise - they could always return here and gather more things that they needed. After double and triple checking her mental logic, Nina finally spoke to the kunoichi. "True enough, I suppose. Alright. I suppose we can take what we have and return when we need other things."

Moreover, on the off chance they wound up being removed from this ... place, it was all more the reason to avoid getting too much. After all, there was no guarantee they'd be able to leave with anything they'd purchased. It'd likely be whatever they had on their backs, essentially vanishing in the same outfits they would be found in. But that was also a huge coin toss on whether they would be taken out of here or not. It could take hours, days, or never even happen at all.

"As far as food likes ... I have more in the 'drinks' category honestly. But I can say for sure that scotch and tea with milk are two definites. Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible overall as you saw earlier. I do admit, however, that Italian, American, and Chinese are perhaps my top three types of food if that helps narrow it down a bit. Now then ... care to lead me to this mansion you saw earlier?"

And with that, she let go of the empty cart, holding onto the one which contained her clothes. Her ankles tensed up as Nina prepared to follow behind Taki. This move of sorts was still so very odd. But she was trying to continue to learn more about not just her surroundings but Taki also.

"Ohh I see," Taki replied as they walked together just like the restaurant there was no body at the counter so it seemed they could just walk out. Of course that would feel wrong to leave with out paying.

Even so, there was nothing or no one to oppse them, but out of good conscious she left money on the counter anyway. "Alright, you wanted to see it yes?" turning to her as she stepped out into the street. She raised her left arm and pointed outward, the mansion was only a few feet away. Following the path the kunoich went a little quiet. She began to think of her home wondering if it had been alright, she wasn't the only demon slayer of course but still.

Those thoughts subsided once they reached the mansion, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to pick out the largest place, even still it felt more like home.

"What comes next?" she turned to the blonde, with a slightly confused look. Eyeing the others features a bit more she felt her face flush a bit; mostly because she felt silly being seen dressed the way she was with all the modern clothing. It felt so odd but it would have been a good disguise being a ninja and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom