Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

He smiles at her slightly as he puts the kit away "You will be my loyal fighter, protecting me if need be..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly "You'll follow my orders and I'll teach you to control your powers..." He kisses her softly "When you disobey... You are punished like this, or worse... And when you behave I'll reward you..." He could see her shivering slightly, she was close already.

"What if I don't want to fight? What makes you want me? My power? Is that why you want me?" She noticed he did not answer her question. She didn't ask it again. Instead, she made it a simple statement. "I'm never leaving this place without you."

"You won't have a choice... By the time comes that you'd ever have to fight for me, you do it willingly..." He picks up the kit and heads to the door "No... You won't be leaving without me... You're mine now..." With that he leaves her to her punishment.

As he leaves, she closes her eyes and lets the tears fall. With them, the last of her resovle washes away as well. She yet again became a trembling ball of emotions, nerves, and feelings as the day way wore on with his words still in her ears.

About a half hour after he left the room, he heard her legs give out, but he didn't go to check on her, she was being punished and needed to understand that. He left her alone most of the day, other then bringing her a drink of water every few hours. He never spoke to her, just helped her drink and left, around dinner time he enters the room again and snaps his fingers, turning the toy and the control on her body off. "Have you been punished enough..." He moves to pick her up and sits, her in his lap again, rubbing her back softly.

She's trembling as he hold her, and she looks at his face. She whispers, "Yes." His touch to her back is so soft, and she almost flinching from it. She wants to ask him what next but is afraid to find out. "Hungry," she tells him.

He smiles "Alright..." He stands and carries her out to the kitchen and sits at the table with her "Now go slow..." He had a bowl of oatmeal waiting, something easy and filling for her. "After you finish, we'll have a bath..." He feeds her slowly, making sure she eats as much as she can, rubbing her back slowly.

She looked around the kitchen taking it all in. She hadn't paid it much attention when she came in the first time. It was quaint. He was still touching her back, and she felt jittery, jumpy at his touch. She looked at him strange when he said, "we'll have a bath." She couldn't help but repeat it. "We'll have a bath?"

He nods "Well you can't give yourself one right now... Can you..." He helps her finish eating, then carries her to the bathroom "Have you figured out who's in charge yet Jinx..." He sits on the side of the tub with her and starts to fill it. He then slowly removes the bikini bottoms "While we wait..." He reaches between her legs and rubs her softly "You're being very good... I'll reward you..." He watches her as he starts to rubs a bit faster, bringing her closer "Should I stop..."

She nods no to answer his question. After the day she's had, she can't even walk right now. He's gentle with her now. She doesn't look to his face, and her answer is soft. "You are." There is no resistance as he removes the bikini bottoms. She gasps at his touch and arches her back. His touch sends stronger sensations through her. "No," she whispers.

"Then call me Master..." He continues nonetheless and waits, she was still on edge and getting closer, he knew now she wouldn't disobey. "See... When you behave you get rewards..." He looks at her, rubbing even faster. Her mind was in tatters that he planned to sew back together his own way.

Her lips with no sound for a moment before, "Master," was heard. "Yes Master." She slowly turned to face him panting. "Please. Don't stop. Master." Her hands gripping her own legs now as her knees gently part for him.

He smiles "That's a good girl..." He continues and leans down to kiss her softly. She was learning quickly, he hated having to punish her, but if it let him through to her... He kissed gently, only pulling away as he body started to tense with her release.

She smiles weakly at his words of praise. For some odd reason, she liked it. His kiss was unexpected in not only the fact that he did it, but she enjoyed it. As he ended his tender kiss, she closed her eyes moaning out as her body found the release it craved.

He smiles and continues to tease her softly, letting her enjoy her reward, once the water finishes he turns it off and sits her in the tub "Stay there..." He stands and removes all but his boxers and gets in with her, pulling her close. He just relaxes with her in the warm water for now, letting her body finally relax.

She watches him as he teases her. She wants to speak to him for some strange reason but doesn't. When he starts to undress her eyes widen. He didn't remove everything? Why, she wonders. As he sits with her, the question is too much to wonder about. "Why..did you not.."

He chuckles softly and just runs his hands over her body slowly "Because you aren't ready for that yet..." He kisses along her neck slowly. He then soaps up the cloth and starts to wash her upper body.

She smiles weakly at his kiss on her neck. She tries to grab the cloth from him before he begins to wash her upper body. A maddening, red blush spreading across her face. "I..can..nobody..has ever."

He chuckles again and hands her the cloth when he's done "Relax... You can finish up..." While she washes the rest of herself, he gives her a slow back massage.

She takes the cloth and finishes still with her cheeks blazing red. His hands feel nice, and she relaxes a little. "Th-thats nice," she whispers. She hated admitting that. She didn't want his hands on her, but the fact was, it did feel nice.

He smiles and keeps it up "Glad you like it... You're pretty awake now... You can refill the tub with warm water and soak... I need to clean the kitchen..." He slowly stands and lets her rest against the tub, he gets out and dries off.

She watches him dry off still blushing. As he leaves she whispers, "th-thank you." She couldn't believe he was being so nice. She filled the tub again, and sank down into the water until only her head was above water. A heavy sigh as it felt incredible. She soaked for a while longer before getting out and drying off. With the towel wrapped around she approached the kitchen quietly watching him clean.

He glances up at her as she enters the kitchen "Enjoy your bath..." He finishes up and goes to the fridge, pulling out two small bowls of chocolate pudding "I have dessert... Come sit..." He smiles and moves to the table.

She pulls the towel tight and eyes him with the pudding. She did like chocolate. Rushing over she quickly begins to eat. She's so much hungrier than normal. She looks up at him with a small bit of chocolate smeared at the corner of her mouth. "Good."

He chuckles slightly and eats his own, her was drugged with with a powerful aphrodisiac potion. "Glad you like it..." She wouldn't feel any effects for at least an hour, he continued to eat his and sips a glass of wine.

Back
Top Bottom