Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson In Trust (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

She pays the snakes as much attention as she does what she's putting in the pot. So needless to say she's stunned as she's thrown backwards. "You've got to be kidding me," she yells loudly." The snakes wrap her around quickly. "Hey! Call off your snakes or I'll...." her voice trails as she sees she can not cast a simple spell. "What the....Get 'em off me! Get 'em off right now!" She looks up to him almost pleading. "Well? Get 'em off me."

He walks over to her and looks down at her "It's a pity you can't read people... Well... You want your freedom... You have to earn it..." He helps we stand and leads her into the forest, deep into the forest. "I challenge you to a spell casters dual..." A large bubble dome appears around them and the snakes disappear, she can't leave the dome. "You think you're the best... Prove it!" He starts to throw spell after spell at her.

Read people? He's right. I wish I had seen that he's crazy. She follows him into the woods as she has no choice if she wants the snakes off. She glares down and them and whispers, "You're gonna be my dinner you slimy little things." When the dome appears and the snakes are gone, she still tries to get free. "Alright. Fine. A spell casters dual. This should be fun." She took her stance. She deflected what he would send to her. Oh he was brillant, but she had speed on her side. For every spell he would send her, she would disperse it and send two more his way. She grinned thinking this was too easy

He easy avoided her attacks, she was too cocky, she never even saw the mist forming behind her. "You never think things through, never study your surroundings!" He taunts, the mist quickly takes the form of a large black dragon, soon roaring loudly behind her, he just grins. "You can't beat him..." He crosses his arms "Do you surrender now..." The large dragon slowly walks towards her, fire licking at its jaws and smoke coming from his nose.

His words angered her more, and she threw multiple attacks at him not even sure exactly what she was throwing. She hears the roar behind her, and her eyes freeze wide open. Slowly she turns to see the monster of a dragon inching it's way closer to her. She screams loudly. Looking back to him she yells, "FINE! I surrender. Get ride of him! You won. Big deal. Get rid of the dragon and the dome so I can go back to class now. It's time for my next class anyway."

"I'll get rid of him... But you aren't going anywhere... You were fighting for your freedom remember..." The dragon fades away as he walks closer to her "You belong to me now..." He looks down at her as a black smoke covered her body, stopping at her neck, trapping her, he tips her chin up "I'm going to break you down slowly until all your fight has left you..." He waves his hand slightly and a headdress appears "This will help keep you in line..." He places the headdress on her and the large jewel glows blue, it can't be removed.

"What," she asks. "What do you mean I belong to you? Did one of my spells hit you that hard in the head? I'm a person. I can't belong to someone else. You're crazy," she laughs. Her laughter is soon stopped at the black mist engulfs her body. Her mouth moves in an attempt to speak, but words fail her. She fills with fear at his words. "Break me down? All my fight has left? What are you talking about," she questioned as tears threatened. She decided he would not see her like that though. The headdress had no weight to it, and yet it felt heavy due to what he said it would do. "What do you mean keep me in line?" She screamed for help at the tip of her lungs. "Somebody please! Help me! You're a crazy man! No! You're a crazy boy." The last word dripping with her distain for him at this point.

"Ah ah... You should never talk back to your Master..." The jewel glows red and the mist disappears, once it is gone the headdress sends a sharp shock through her whole body. "You'll learn though..." He pulls a vial from his robe and forces her to drink it while she's still dazed "That should keep you quiet for a bit..." The potion would make thinking almost impossible, he didn't want to listen to her mouth or have her remembering how to get back to the school from where he was taking her.

Master? She gave him a strange look. He really has hit his head she thought. When the mists is gone, she moves her arms looking down, but then her body is raked with pain. She puts up little fight as the liquid is forced into her mouth and down her throat. His words begin to almost blur as they make no sense. Nothing seems to make any sense at all. She can't seem to comphrend anything at all except him. She leans against slowly, as if almost falling into him. She wants to speak to him but can't find the words. Instead her eyes just look to him pleading.

He smiles "And unlike the potions in class... This one lasts longer then a few minutes..." He takes her hand and starts to leads her deeper into the forest, only stopping a moment when she stumbles, then continues on. He leads her to a small cabin by a stream and takes her inside. "The potion should wear off in about an hour... You are not to leave this house... And I suggest now messing it up either..." The jewel glows, locking in the commands, she'd be punished again if she broke them. "I will be back later..." He leads her to a room to lay down.

His hand feels weird holding hers, but she still lets him lead her. She doesn't question it. She simply follows. She can hear the water from the stream and tries to focus on it. The cabin is quaint as it looms in front of her. Inside everything is neat and organized. She hears his commands, and though she wants to protest, her mouth stay silent. She sinks to the bed and watches him leave. As soon as he's out of sight she stuggles to her feet and to the window. Pulling on the window, it won't open. It won't give an inch. She bangs the glass with her hands. In desparation, she grabs the first thing she can get her hands on and throws it at the window. It shatters as does the window, and pain crashes through her body so much so it takes her down to her knees screaming.

After a few minutes the window repairs itself, but each time she tries to leave the cabin in any way she is shocked, then shocked again when she breaks something.

Meanwhile Detrick returns to the school and enters the staff room, gathering his things and then sitting down to lunch, quietly talking to the other teachers. "That Jinx is a surprising student... If only she would slow down and think things through first..." He smiles.

She screams out in anguish as the potion has worn off, and she can not get out of the cabin. Several times she was shocked twice. She even took time to gaze in the mirror trying to remove the headdress. No luck whatsoever. she slammed her hands into the counter. Spells even resulted in a series of shocks as she would break something. "You have got to be kidding me," she screamed. She yelled for help until she couldn't yell anymore. She couldn't break out, and it seemed nobody was around to hear her. She was trapped. She resolved herself to that as she sunk to the floor against a wall in the room he had taken her to.

The other teachers agreed with him. "The Ballentyne blood line is famous. It link with the Crathus bloodline, as in Dagartha Crathus the most famed leader of the Coven which began in 1339. There are rumors of a cursed spellbook she passed on to one lucky, or unlucky, heir. Jinx never would talk about it. We can only imagine if she has it or not. She is a hot headed one though. All of us are very pleased that you've taken on the task of trying to teach that girl. Take all the time you need," they laughed.

He chuckles "I don't believe I've heard of this spell book... And she certainly hasn't said anything yet... I just hope she starts listening to me..." He finishes eating and gathers his things "Well... Until next time... Good day..." He spins and disappears into a flame and is gone.

He reappears at the cabin and walks in the door, closing it behind him.

She hears the door open but nothing else. She crouches down beside the bed and the wall looking, waiting, and listening. She heard what she thought was footsteps but nothing more. She almost held her breath as her eyes were level with the bed. Someone would have to notice she was gone. If she could just hold out until then, someone would come for her. They had to.

He enters her room and already has a forcefield up incase she tried to attack, which would only result in her getting shocked again. "I see you had some fun trying to leave the house... How'd that work for you..." He smirks and crosses his arms "You never think... And all your teachers agree... You're a stubborn little witch with too much pride..."

She stands up blazing angry with him once more. "I do not have too much pride, and I'm not stubborn. I'm determined when I set out to do anything. There's a difference. I don't give up, and I don't quit. You would do well to remember that." She folder her arms mimicking him in a sarcastic fashion. It had hurt her feelings that he said all her teachers felt that way. She thought they had liked her, but to say such things behind her back? What else were they not telling her. "So what's your master plan now? You got me here, against my will, and you're keeping me here, against my will. Is that as far as you've thought?"

He chuckles at her outburst "You'd like that to be all... But I intend to make you mine..." He snaps his fingers "I told you that would keep you in line... No remove your clothes..." She has lost control of her body, and though she fights it, she starts to do as he says. "If I wanted to do this quickly I could just give you a mind wipe potion... But there is no fun in that for me..."

"What? You little magical freak, I will not...." Her voice trails as her hands begin to pull string, unbutton, and slide garments away. No matter how hard she tries, before long she is standing before him naked. She tries to cover herself with her arms as she blushes deeply. "Why? What do you...."Again her voice trails as there is no need to even finish that question. She already knows the answer. "No," she whispers. "You can't."

"Oh... I'm not going to... You are... Now give me a nice show..." He points to the bed and she slowly crawls onto it and sits facing him, she then spreads her bent legs so he can see her. "You're going to tease yourself... I won't be touching you for a while..." He smirks and moves to sit by the end of the bed to watch her. "You can start..." One hand goes between her legs, the other on her breast.

Though her body obeys him, she verbally protests. "You sick little freak! Big man making a girl do something like this against her will." She felt her nipples soft at first, but as her fingers worked them, they became stiff under her fingertips. Between her legs she found what she had touched so often before. She gently traces a finger along her slit before finding her clit and giving it a similar treatment as her nipples were receiving. She couldn't help but feel pleasure despite her anger towards him. Feeling her body become more aroused under her own touch, she turned away from him. She didn't have to look into his eyes and allow him to see her own passions brewing inside her.

The jewel glows again and doesn't allow her to speak anymore, only allowing moans out, she's also forced to look at him. "You still think you can defy me... But slowly I will break you Jinx..." He smirks and moves closer, pinching her other nipple "No one will be looking for you... I've already taken care of that... You sent letters to your parents and the school... Telling them you've gone away to control your powers more..." He looks at her "You're all alone... With only me..."

She closes her eyes in yet another act of defiance, but quickly opens them as she's promptly shocked. The shock rattles through her body with such force her hands are throw upwards near her shoulders. She is slow to return to her task at hand, but her hands do find their mark. Her one hand kneading, pinching her nipple so much so she moans from the self inflicted pain. Her right hand massaging her clit as it swells and her lips engorge. Her mouth parts as she breathes heavy filling the room with the sounds of her moans. She blushes a bright red ashamed of her actions, and mortified she has to look at him the entire time.

"Soon you'll be doing this on your own..." He cups her cheek and runs it softly "Are you getting close Jinx... You're breathing pretty heavily..." He smirks reaches between her thighs and starts to finger her in time to her own movements.

She shakes her head no as she feels him begin to finger her. It isn't simply because she doesn't want him there. That's only part of it. Jinx has never had sex before, and she's afraid. There's a fear in her eyes. A primal fear. She knows sex is painful the first time, and she wants to protect herself from that. She can only hope he realizes there is so much more going on behind her eyes than simply not wanting him to touch her.

Back
Top Bottom