Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gamer Girl (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Jerry nodded his head slowly at her request, slowly stroking her hair as he did so. He knew that she would make it up to him later, and that tomorrow he was in control, so he was fine with it for now. "Yeah, sure. Just understand that tomorrow is going to be different."

Jennifer felt him stroking her hair, making her smile as she listened to his heartbeat. "I know, but just promise me that we won't go straight into fucking." She told him. "I want to enjoy every second of it, not feel like it's a rushed attempt to get into my pants." She giggled softly, turning her head to kiss his chest, right over his heart. "But I will sleep in your bed with you tonight." She whispered.

Jerry nodded, noting her request and hoping that she knew what he meant by her being a pet. It would make his life a whole lot easier when he didn't have to explain it, but he also realized that he may just have to with her. "Ummm...you do know what I mean by pet right?"

Jennifer heard his question, making her bite her lower lip as she looked up at him. "What do you mean by it?" She asked, having thought something completely different from him as it seemed so far, she had no clue just how sexual it might get, but she figured it'd be a pleasurable first time together for them, nothing rushed, both of them enjoying each other without it being painful.

Jerry sighed a bit and chuckled at how naïve she was acting. He remembered a lot of other girls being in a similar situation, and wanted to be sure she understood what he meant by pet. "A pet in the sense that I am meaning it is someone who is owned by someone else willingly, and therefore takes orders. Usually, I'd order you to, say, cook breakfast nude. It also extends to having sex whenever the owner wants." He waited, making sure that she was okay with it after learning what it was.

Listening to him explaining it, Jennifer nodded, biting her lower lip, she then moved in, kissing his chest gently. "Can we make a small change to it this first time then?" She asked softly. "I will agree to being your pet, on the condition that when we do end up having sex, it won't be because of a command, but because we both silently agree to it." She said. "I will gladly cook nude and stuff like that, but I am just a bit picky with my first time with you because I want it to count for something." She told him softly, blushing as she hoped he'd understand.

Jerry thought over the proposal that she gave slowly, making sure that he was accepting everything she was asking. He then thought of something. "What about blowjobs? Are you open to those being on command?"

Biting her lower lip, Jennifer thought about it for a bit, then she made up her mind. "I'll give you an allowance on those." She giggled, leaning up to kiss his chin. "You can ask me two times tomorrow for a blowjob whenever you want, wherever you want." She told him. "I'll let it change after we've been together properly and had sex tomorrow." She added in, leaning in to nuzzle against him gently, she was enjoying her time with him a lot, even if it had only been pizza, gaming and then cuddling on the couch.

Jerry sighed in relief, glad that she had at least agreed to that. He was happy and content, and he held her close, her body resting against his. His hand continued to stroke her hair, and the window showed that it was rather late, a yawn escaping his lips. "Well then...it's getting late, Jenn. Shall we go to bed?"

Feeling a bit drowsy, Jennifer nodded to his words, enjoying his hand stroking her hair as she yawned as well, sofltly, before she pulled back. "Yea, let's go sleep." She said, getting up, she let him get up and show them to the bedroom. "Can I borrow the bathroom to get ready? You can use your room for it meanwhile?" She offered softly.

"I generally just sleep in my clothes. I'm used to it after arriving home so late that I pass out my first step into the room." He laughed, slowly standing and walking into the bedroom, likely with her in tow. He then flopped onto one side of the bed, which was easily large enough for two. "You go ahead and get ready. I'll wait."

Following him into the bedroom, Jennifer smiled at the size of the bed. "Alright, I'll join you in a moment." She said with a smile before leaving, she got her bag, heading into the bathroom, she changed from her clothes, removing her tight spandex pants and panties, keeping the very tight top on, she pulled on a pair of very tight boyshorts, showing off every line of her lower body, even a full view of her pussy through the fabric as she then packed her bag before heading into his room, dropping it before she moved to lie down with him, pushing herself in against him and kissing him softly.

Jerry feels her body suddenly up against his in the dark room and kisses back when Jenn kisses him. All of this begins to make him wonder if she loved him, and that made him think that he may reciprocate. It was unlikely though, seeing as how they had just met in person and all. He couldn't see just how tight the boyshorts were, and pulled away from the kiss slowly. "Mmm...good night, Jennifer."

Hearing him as he pulled from the kiss, Jennifer giggled, leaning in to kiss his neck teasingly. "Don't fall asleep too soon." She whispered, sliding a bit back, he'd hear the sound of clothes being pulled off, then a moment later she slipped in against him, her D cups pressing gently in against his chest as she moved in against him, her head ending up on his shoulder, her arms around him gently, she'd removed her top after lying down next to him.

Jerry waited a bit and heard the rustling of fabric as she pulled her top off. Then, her body was pressed back up against hers and he could feel her bare tits against his body, his eyes widening as his cock sprang back to life at the image. "Good night, Jenn...ummm...sweet dreams..."

Jennifer giggled, feeling his cock springing to life against her thighs, she was tempted to give him a handjob, but she refrained herself, knowing it was late. "Goodnight, Jerry, see you in the morning." She whispered, turning her head to kiss his chest gently before she slowly slipped off to dreamland.

Jerry followed suit soon afterwards, his mind fogging as he fell asleep slowly and deliberately. Then, in a timeframe of what seemed to be an instant, it was morning, and his natural clock woke him up at 8 in the morning, just because he had worked himself to be that way. Slowly, he crawled out of Jenn's arms, being careful not to wake her as he got into his running gear and headed out, his runs usually taking an hour.

Jennifer didn't notice when he slipped out in the morning, she just rolled over on her front, burying her face in his pillow, enjoying the scent of him that was still on it as she woke up about ten minutes before he would be back. She slipped out, sighing, she went to the bathroom, figuring she'd take a long, nice shower as she turned the water on, letting it run until warm before removing her tight boyshorts, stepping in under the spray of warm water to wash herself, having left the door slightly open, she remembered she was his pet for the day.

Ten minutes later, a heavily breathing Jerry walked into the home, sweat dripping down his forehead after the exertion of the run. He heard water running already, and smiled a bit, the rush of it being too clear to be obscured by a door, meaning she had remembered what today was. He walked into the room, announcing his presence to her as he began to strip out of the dirty running clothes.

Jennifer heard him entering the room, making her smile as she turned towards the curtain to the shower, waiting for him to join her, she could smell his sweaty body when he entered, making her giggle as she stepped in, leaning up to kiss his chin. "You stink." She teased softly, her hands gently up around his neck, pressing her breasts in against his chest.

Jerry did indeed enter the open bathroom, gladly accepting her embrace when it came to him. He licked his lips at her naked body and laughed at her comment about his smell. "Well, running can do that to ya." He chuckled some more and kissed her on the lips briefly before looking at her body.

Jennifer kissed him back, smiling and moaning softly, enjoying how he felt against her, letting him look down over her body, knowing it was glistening from the water. "I don't mind, you stink like a man, not like a filthy, fat gamer kid." She giggled, leaning in to kiss his chest, her hands moving to gently caress his chest as well, enjoying the feeling of him against her.

Jerry grinned as she pulled him in to the water, his running clothes becoming soaked with water as well as her sweat. He laughed at her comment, his hands moving to her ass and gripping it. "Good thing that that is the case, then."

Jennifer giggled, noticing his wet clothes, or at least some of them. She moaned when he grabbed her ass, making her wriggle it lightly in his hands. "Yea." She said, her hands sliding down, grasping the hem of his pants and boxers. "But you're supposed to be naked in the shower, so off with these." She said, bending down in the process as she pulled his pants and boxers down, her eyes managing to catch a good glimpse of his eight inches, making her smile widely.

Jerry grinned as she saw his cock in all of its glory, the eight inches hard from standing in front of a naked woman. He took the liberty of stripping himself of his shirt as well as the glasses before stepping in with her, thinking and hoping that was the intention. "Nothing you initiate counts to my obligations."

Back
Top Bottom