Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gamer Girl (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Jerry slowly nodded his head and closed his eyes, his imagination forming the needed images of her in his mind. Her, on her knees, sucking him off like a slut, and when he cums, it splatters all over her face. She smiles up to him, licking up what she can with his tongue, and he moans loudly into the mic, his cock swelling...then he realized the mess he is going to make, all over his couch and good shirt. "God damn, Jenn...I may just...Fine, I want you to imagine this cock plunging into your pussy over and over again, slamming against your cervix as I squeeze your tits and pinch your nipples."

Jennifer heard his moans, knowing what kind of images he'd have in his mind, it only turned her more on, the thought of sharing such knowledge with each other as he spoke suddenly. "Ohh, Jerry, if you did plunge that into me, I'd be screaming for you." She told him with a soft moan, slipping a finger right into her tight cave, slowly fingering herself. "Ohh, baby, let's cum together." She suggested, her moaning continuing, her body lifting with pleasure from her bed, her pussy soaking wet as she fingered herself. "I'm close, Jerry, ohh, please Cum with me!" She cried as she begun her orgasm suddenly, screaming softly into the mic in pleasure.

Jerry moaned as the silence signaled her imagination triggering, his ears hearing the sounds of her moans and the soft rubbing of fabric becoming the squelches of a woman being fingered or, in this case, one fingering herself. He heard her words and nodded, his hand working faster and his eyes closing to pull up the previous images, a choked moan escaping him as he came right when she did, his large load splattering on his shirt and the couch he was sitting on before stopping, leaving him slightly winded. "God...I wish we could meet sometime...talk a bit, have lunch, fuck like feral animals...it'd be great..."

Jennifer heard him as well, the moan followed by his words as she came down from her high slowly, panting heavily into the microphone. "Well, we could, but where do you live? So I know how much to save up for seeing you." She giggled and grinned, definitely exhausted from fingering herself and pleasing herself while knowing he did the same as they came together, in the same moments.

Jerry sighed in satisfaction before listening to her question. He hoped that she wouldn't have to save up all that much, and he looked around for a bit, waiting for his mind to catch up to reality before he answered. "I live in a small town in Utah called Cedar Hills. What about you?"

Hearing him talking, Jennifer giggled and bit her lower lip to hold back a squeal, she couldn't believe he was actually living so close to her. "That's pretty close to me, I live near Cedar Rapids, and attend Lone Heights High School." She told him, feeling herself smiling brightly, her parents had a small house out in the countryside, the surrounding country belonging to a large ranch. But she took the trip every day to the high school in town.

Jerry raised his eyebrows when she stated where she lived. He knew exactly where that high school lived, as he attended it himself before graduating. "Really? I went to that high school. Are you that small house all the way across the ranch that's there?"

Jennifer giggled, hearing his words. "Must've been before me." She said, smiling. "Yea, the small house out among the ranches, that's my house." She said, slowly sitting up. "We live pretty close, maybe we could meet up this weekend?" She offered. "I could swing by your place with some pizzas and kick your ass in MK?" She offered with a soft laugh.

Jerry smiled at her offer and nodded his head, zipping his pants back up with cock contained within. He sighed as he looked at the mess he had to clean up, but otherwise he had a smile on his face. "Yeah, sure. This weekend." He gave her his address and simply declined the offer for MK. "My weekends I rarely spend on video games. You were the only reason I was playing them those days. Besides..." He grinned a bit. "I'm sure that there's plenty for us to do otherwise. I'll see ya then...I have a mess to clean up." And with that, he shut off the console, and sighed again, reaching for a towel.

"Alright, if that's what you want." Jennifer giggled to herself, knowing she had to change her sheets. "Bye, bye, sexy beast." She said before he left, turning her console off as well as she got up, stripping out of her top and panties fully, she changed her sheets quickly, then she went to bed, falling asleep with a soft, happy smile.

The rest of the week passed in a blur, Jerry making absolutely sure that he had no work to do over the weekend to keep his mind focused on her. His lust was driving him to go on, to meet this sexy teen for the first time and possibly even fuck her brains out if fate allowed it, though he was sure that she wouldn't mind a nice romp in the sack. Friday arrived all too soon, Jerry sitting on his couch and watching a bit of TV, his stomach growling for the pizzas to come.

Jennifer felt the week fly by, until it was friday, she went from her high school with a shoulderbag with some clothes to the local pizza place. It was a decent walk, and she ended up in the shops, browsing stuff, but not buying anything. She smiled to herself over and over, going to the pizza shop finally, buying an extra large pizza, she then went to the address on her phone, pressing the buzzer button to the apartment building, she knew he'd know it was her, and when he opened, she moved upstairs quickly to knock on his door, dressed in a pair of tight, white spandex pants, and a red top that clung tightly to her upper body, showing off her breasts perfectly, and the bra beneath, and her panties beneath her spandex pants, or well, more like boyshorts to be precise.

Jerry let the woman enter the complex and waited patiently for the knock on his door. Once it came, he opened it, his jaw hanging open at what she wore and the body it showed to him. He smiled eventually, stepping aside to let her in as his stomach growled from the scent of the pizza. "Man...that smells delicious."

Jennifer had a jacket on top of her top, but it was open in the front, making her giggle at his jaw dropping, moving inside once he made room, she had her shoulderbag with her, a spare set of clothes for each of the following two days and one of her books for some homework. "Yea, I am starving." She moved out of her shoes in the entrance, heading straight for the livingroom, placing it on the table by the couch. "Let's dig in!" She called hungrily, not seeming too fussed by him being so stomped over her looks.

Jerry followed her into his living room, glad that the smell of his cum was finally out of the cushions from a couple of days ago. He smiled and sat down, opening the box and grabbing a slice of the pizza to take a large bite, moaning a bit in satisfaction from its taste. "Just as good as it smells." He took another bite, swallowed, then loomed toward Jenn. "Thanks for getting pizza for us."

She'd gotten a standard cheese, tomato and ham pizza, not knowing what kind of topping he preferred. She grabbed a slice as well, grinning as he moaned from the taste. "You're welcome. It's my treat tonight, so you better be on your best behavior." She teased him, leaning back, holding a hand under as she hungrily munched down her first slice of pizza, looking back towards him.

Jerry laughed and finished the first slice, his stomach wanting even more. He reached in and grabbed a second slice, looking over to her shoulder bag after starting to eat it. "So...you're staying the entire weekend then? This should be fun..."

Grinning, Jennifer moved her shoulder bag down on the floor, nodding. "Well, that was the plan, unless you don't want me to." She said, smirking, leaning back on the couch with a second slice as well. "But you'll have to fight me in a game, I don't want to get out of practice just because you can't keep your hands off me." She stuck her tongue teasingly out towards him, laughing softly afterwards.

Jason smiled, nodding his head as she said that staying a few days was her plan. "Yeah, sure! I have the guest room if you wanna use that." Then she said that she wanted to fight in a game, and he sighed, a small smile on his face. "That isn't the reason...but okay. One game, that's it." He stood up and swore, not having a second controller because he never needed one. "Did you bring yours?"

Grinning, she heard his words, mentioning the guest room, she knew that most likely wouldn't be the case. She then heard him agreeing to one game, and she bended sideways over, the remaining pizza in her mouth as she dove into the shoulder bag, soon after returning with her spare controller. "I am always prepare to kick ass." She said, handing it to him so he could plug it in if needed, or set it up while she finished her slice of pizza. "So, what's the stakes?" She asked curiously.

He smiled, taking the controller and turning it on, the PS3 automatically syncing it up as Jerry handed the thing back to her. He had to think about the stakes for a few moments, considering the fact that sex was likely already on the agenda for tonight's activities. Then, he smiled a bit, sitting down on the couch. "I have my side. If I win...you get to be my pet for tomorrow."

Grinning, Jennifer took back her controller when it was handed to her, noticing how he was deep in thought over the stakes. She then saw him sitting down, nodding. "And if I win, you'll be my pet for tomorrow." She already had a plan if she won, she'd take him clothes shopping. But that could wait, first she had to win. "Though I guess I don't need to use your guest room, so you don't have to prepare it for me." She added, smirking as she let him load up the game.

Jason smiled wide at her offer, knowing damn well that he was no sub and wouldn't go for her offer if she won. He loaded the game up, the main menu popping up. He moved to the offline versus mode, prompting the character select screen, and to fuck with her, he picked Johnny Cage. "Guess who I've been working with. Extensively."

"I know." Jennifer grinned, seeing him picking Johnny Cage, she smirked, she knew exactly how to counter him, but she figured she'd go with someone else. "I've been working with many of them already, but I'll go back to an old one I used to do a lot." She told him, selecting Kano, a smirk on her face. She'd played him since she first begun, and excelled mainly with him, using it as her ace champion. She let the fight begin, but she then remembered it'd been more than a month since she'dl ast had to use Kano, and despite how well she knew his combos, her fingers weren't fast enough and she lost the first round, making her curse softly under her breath.

Jerry felt that triumphant smile break his features on winning the first round, her cursing making that smile wider and wider. He felt very confident in his abilities with Cage, and was doing quite well at the moment, blocking her strikes and countering when he could. He was still ready for her comeback, knowing that it could come at any moment and send him into a day of chores and labor.

Back
Top Bottom