Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gamer Girl (ilaughatmyself & Russian Vodka)

Jennifer bit her lower lip, focusing even more during the second round, and suddenly she hammered through, striking perfectly, Kano smashed out Johnny Cage like he was a ragdoll, letting her take the second round. "There we go!" She giggled, raising a fisted hand as a sign of victory. "Round three!" She called, knowing it would be the last round before they'd find out who was the best.

It was Jerry's turn to swear when Jennifer's comeback hit like a freight train. He leaned a bit forward with the controller in his hands, focusing on the game. He did not want that kind of a day, and was set on not taking it. When she attacked, he used his X-Ray move which, for Johnny, was a counter and caused hefty damage to the attacker. Suddenly, Kano was at half health, and still taking damage, Cage himself not having taken a single hit yet.

When he got his special off on her, Jennifer growled, not enjoying the fight as much. But she kept trying, eventually getting her own special off, returning the damage, and then it was down suddenly, to the last fragments of their health, but when she made her attack, something went wrong, she got countered, making her lose as she fell back on the couch. "No!" She called out, looking to him. "Best out of three?!" She tried, not wanting to lose like that.

Jerry yelled out in victory, a wide and triumphant smile on his face as she tried to get a best out of three going. He spared her the embarrassment of a fatality and just uppercutted her to finish the match. He shook his head, laughing a bit. "Bitter as you may be, you promised to one match and one match only. So, I win!"

Hearing his words, Jennifer bit her lower lip, nodding in defeat. She was glad he hadn't used a fatality to humiliate her further with. "Alright, you win. I'm yours tomorrow." She told him with a sigh as she placed her controler on the table next to the pizza box. "So, what now?" She asked, grabbing a third slice of pizza to begin munching on.

Jerry grinned and switched the console off, sitting next to her. He had filled himself up on the pizza, the food sitting in his stomach and making him feel full as he set the controller on the coffee table, leaning back into the couch after doing so. "Well, I don't have too many activities at my home. Don't have company all that often, after all."

Letting him sit next to her, Jennifer giggled, happily munching on the pizza as she listened to him. "Well, you gotta get some activities to do then." She told him, lookinv over at him with a smirk. "Don't you have any movies or anything? I don't care if it's horror or something romantic." She teased him softly with the last bit, the idea of him having a romantic movie was completely out of her mind.

Jerry shook his head again, not being all that into the long sit down movies. Again, he never had company over, and when he wanted to see a new release he just rented it from Redbox. "No, never found the sense in that. If you want, you can take the remote and try to find one on TV."

Hearing his reply, Jennifer shrugged, shaking her head. "No, TV's boring, they have commercials half the movie." She replied, looking at him, she moved as she looked away, leaning gently on his shoulder, she looked towards the window. "What about doing something together? It'll be dark soon enough, and then we should be sleeping." She giggled, keeping her hands in front of her gently.

Jason nodded his head at her comment, knowing that movies on TV were also censored heavily, like Saving Private Ryan. That one pissed him off, and the mention of them doing something together took his mind off of it. He raised an eyebrow, smiling a bit. His hand moving to her hip, lightly rubbing it. "Well, any suggestions?"

Feeling his hand moving to her hip, rubbing her lightly, Jennifer smirked, turning her head to look up at his face. "Well, there's lots of stuff we could do together, but I think I'll let you decide." She said, sticking her tongue out at him teasingly, knowing that it would make him have to think. She wanted to be lazy, and maybe get a bit of hidden payback for having lost the fighting game to him.

Jerry felt himself grin before leaning down and taking her tongue between his lips when she stuck it out at him, kissing her and sliding his own tongue into her mouth, his hands resting where they were initially.

Jennifer gasped and blushed when he took her tongue between his lips, making her moan softly as she returned the kiss, playing with his tongue, she leaned in against him, turning halfways around, feeling the hand on her hips sliding to her ass instead, she turned to almost face him on her knees as she let her arms up around his neck, gently sliding one into his hair, her eyes closing as well with a soft moan erupting from her lips.

Jerry took the movement of her body in stride, easily allowing his hand to move to her ass and grip it slightly, his mouth eagerly returning her kisses and such with just as much passion and lust. He moved his free hand up to her back, pulling her body close to his own and a bulge slowly appeared in the crothc of his pants, rubbing against her thigh a bit.

Jennifer felt him gripping and squeezing her ass, making her moan softly into the kiss, loving how their tongues moved as she felt his other hand on her back, pulling her close, she slowly slipped into his lap, feeling his bulge rubbing against her thigh. She didn't mind as she slowly broke the kiss, looking into his eyes softly, her light body in his lap, she slipped her legs around on either side of him. "Jerry, you have no idea how long I've waited for this." She whispered softly to him, looking into his eyes.

He smiles when she whispered those words to him. He guessed that he didn't have to repeat her words, as she likely knew that Jerry had waited for exactly the same amount of time as her. He leaned up and kissed her deeply and passionately, his hips instinctively grinding into hers as she straddled him.

Jennifer noticed his smile, enjoying it as she kissed him passionately and deeply back, feeling his hips grinding up against her's, making her straddle him and grind against him eagerly, her body heating up to his touch, her breathing increasing, she knew she wanted this, even if she hadn't told him she was still underage. But she didn't care, she wanted Jerry to be the one to take her, to properly show her how sex should feel.

Jerry continued his grinding as his hands moved to her jacket, sliding it off of her shoulders so she had access to her shirt, which he moved his hands to the hem of it to start pulling it off, but after some sort of signal that she was ready, because once the shirt came off, there was no turning back.

Jennifer let him move her jacket off, her shirt being exposed to him, the tight cloth on her frame, showing her breasts to him, her nipples pressing against the cloth as she felt him playing with the hem of it, she leaned in, kissing his neck. "Not yet, I want to keep it on for a bit longer." She whispered, nibbling on his skin, her arms around his neck gently, one hand up in his hair, the other moving down his back to hold herself close to him.

Jerry nodded and respected her words, moving his hands away from the hem of her shirt and placing them on her hips as they grinded into each other. He felt her lips on his neck and then her teeth, moaning a bit as she did so. Her breasts pressed into his own as they pulled each other close, and he let her do her thing, just leaning back and enjoying it.

Jennifer felt his hands moving to her hips, making her grind even more eagerly against him as she nipped and kissed his neck, her breasts pressing against his chest as he pulled her close as well, her hands slowly moving down to pull his shirt upwards, soon after removing it, her kisses moving to his upper body, soft moans erupting as she admired how fit he was, something she didn't always expect of a gamer.

Jerry knew of the stereotype of an unfit gamer who sat at home all day, but he wasn't ever wanting to be that. He went to the gym weekly on the weekends and ran every day for about five miles, so he was one fit son of a bitch. "Well, now you know why I don't play on the weekends too often.

"Yea, I guess I know why now." Jennifer agreed, smiling as she kissed over his abs, and his chest, enjoying how he seemed to have a lightly chiselled feel to his body. She moaned softly as she did, her hands sliding around, gently touching and feeling his muscular body, loving the feeling.

Jerry let her fool around with his body, certain kisses making his cock throb out of hope before being sorely disappointed with the result. He smiled a but, chuckling as the moan escaped her lips after a bit. "You must love the feel of someone being like this."

Jennifer heard his words, making her giggle as she nodded. "Yea, I haven't met anyone this fit." She whispered softly, letting her head eventually rest against his chest. "Is it alright if we don't jump right to sex? I don't mind the intimate cuddling and stuff, but I want to enjoy it with you, not rush into it." She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom