Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

Natalia tilted her head a bit as he licked her neck. A shiver of pleasure ran through her, and she could feel a familiar pressure building inside of her. "I~I'm close.."

Her inner walls began to clamp down on his member and it was only moments before she cried out in pleasure.

He groaned and hilted, tip just entering her cervix, pumping his thick demonic seed into her womb.

He licked her cheek in return. "It's more the way the others go about this, isn't it? not the act itself."

"I... I prefer having a say... I know I'm stuck here, anyways..." She stated softly, though she looked away. It wasn't that she felt ashamed over this one, but she still felt the depression and anger over being captured and helpless.

She nodded slightly and her blue eyes glanced back up at the demon. She could easily say that she liked this demon.

"If you ever need climax and don't want to ask the others, I'm here." He chuckled, leaving her cell.

Natalia nodded slightly and wrapped up in the blanket before moving over and picking at the food he left her. She needed to eat.

After the elf finished eating the food, she returned to the mattress and curled up, quickly falling asleep.

"Don't worry dear, you won't be judged for that here, unlike your kind we are open about sexual pleasures."

The elf was silent as she kept her gaze fixed on the ground. She hated waiting for whatever he had planned, but at the same time, she didn't want to know. After all, it would be something to degrade her further.

She looked up at him, slightly confused. She had no idea how long she had been held captive by these demons, but she was an elf. She missed the sun and nature in general. Slowly she nodded a bit.

Back
Top Bottom