Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

He reached through the bars, tightening it properly and feeding the extra length into the metal piece. With a click the metal ends locked together, holding the belt on as he locked a chain into it like a leash.

Well, a belt was better than a collar. Easier to get out of as well. She figured that she may as well play the good little elf girl for now.

The panter from earlier entered, taking the chain and opening the cell. "I'm here to be your handler basically." He smiled, leading her out of the cell.

She nodded a bit, but dropped her gaze as she followed him. Well, maybe she'd find an opportunity to escape.

As they left he looked back at her. "Please don't cause a problem, I don't need another pay cut." He sighed.
(You were okay with beasts right?)

//Yep

Natalia stayed silent. She didn't want to cause this one trouble, and that was probably why he was the one that was called to be her 'handler'. As they stepped outside, she began to feel rather embarrassed. Her cheeks flushed red, and her arms crossed over her chest, feeling very vulnerable with being naked outside.

The sight of the manticore cause the hair on the back of her neck to rise. She pulled back a bit and shook her head. "N~no.. You're not serious.." She quietly murmured, praying that they were just trying to scare her, and not serious.

"It's for the beast's health, we don't have any females. Don't worry, felines tend to have smaller endowments for their size."

"I can't..." She said as she tried to pull back again. She wasn't worried much about the size, she was worried about the ferocity. It would act on instinct, and if they were vicious outside of mating, she was terrified to know how rough it would be.

"Please don't make me.." She whispered as she looked up at him, though she knew it was pointless. She was scared, and rightfully so after seeing one of those creatures shred friends before.

"Just trust me okay? I handle most of these creatures when I'm not watching prisoners, they'll be perfectly calm with me around."

Trust a demon.. Not quite the most comforting thing that could have been said, but this was the one that seemed to be the most sympathetic with her. Reluctantly, very reluctantly, she nodded, still not wanting this in the slightest.

The elf tried to do as he told her, but it was difficult to calm her racing heart. She closed her eyes, wishing for this to be just a nightmare or something of the sorts, but deep down, she knew it wasn't, and that her body would betray her mind once again.

He led the manticore over her, his warm, furry chest against her back. He thrust in roughly, but was luckily only slightly thicker than the panther demon, and only a few inches longer.

The elf tensed as the beast thrust into her and whimpered softly. She was still scared, even though she knew that if she didn't relax it would hurt more than anything else.

He humped smoothly, barbs dragging her inner walls with each powerful thrust, huge balls bumping against her.

It took a few moments but she found herself slowly relaxing. Soft pants escaped her as did the occasional moan.

Both pleasure and pain flooded her as the beast continued. Her moans grew louder, and she gripped the bench tightly.

Back
Top Bottom