Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Spy (With DelightfulRevenge)

His cock quickly hardens feeling her grinding against him. She'd no doubt be able to feel his hardness against her. He watches her, loving her body as she danced. "Sexy." He says softly.

Even though this wasn't romantic as lap dance usually suppose to be, Brooke didn't mind. But it did worried her as she wondered what would happened after the lap dance. For now, she continued to sway her hips in motions and grind on him. She also ignores his comment.

He watches her, enjoying the lap dance. "You have an incredible body." He says.

"Really?" She asked sarcastically between her moving hips.

Brooke quickly looked up at Mike after he slapped her ass, "Don't slap my ass" She argued.

"I'll personally would hurt you ways that never been invented yet" She threatened him, giving a squinted evil look.

He smirks. "So sexy when you're mad." He says before leaning in and kissing her lips.

Brooke raised an cautious eyebrow after listening Mike's respond. He was definitely weird. Suddenly, not seeing this coming, she instantly felt his warm lips on hers and began kissing them. Quickly pulling away, Brooke soon gasped and slapped Mike across the face.

He looks at her, surprised. He laughs a little. "Wow...wasn't expecting that....Okay..." He says getting up. "I see you're unwilling to cooperate....so I'll just send the email with all those pictures and we'll call it a day." He says as he heads for the door.

Her eyes widen "No, no, no, no" Brooke mumble underneath her breathe. She quickly got up from her seat and went straight over to Mike, grabbing from the arm and halting him from walking any further. She of course drags him back inside. "Fine. Do you want to make a deal?

With a slight groan, Brooke soon walks away and comes back a second later with a ipad in her head. She pulls up ber Bible app and held it out between them. "Okay, let's make this understandable for the both of us. You like me...but I don't like you. -Meaning, this would a be great opportunity for us to be friends with benefits. Anyway, put your hand on pad thingy"

He looks at her and nods. "Ok...in public you can ignore me as usual. But when I come over or call...you're mine." He says.

"Okay, whatever. Just put your hand on the Ipad" She responded impatiently.

He places his hand on the ipad. "Deal." He says. "Now strip....I want to see what I'm working with.

Brooke then places her other free hand above Mike and looked up with a blink of the eye. She studies him before saying, "No relationship. No emotions. Just sex." She shook her head.

"So I guess, we should just start." She randomly commented as she threw her ipad across the room and made it land perfectly on her bed.

He nods. "We should." He says as he takes his shirt off and begins to undo his jeans.

With that, Brooke then lifted her tank top over her head and pulled down her shorts; only exposing her in her bra and panties.

Down to his boxers he slowly pushes them down, exposing his long, hard cock. He slowly moves up to her and unhooks her bra, beginning to take it off of her.

When Brooke saw Mike's cock "popped out" and stood proudly before her, Brooke's eyes soon grew huge but did holler in her gasp. Now watching Mike as he walked towards her and begin to unhook her bra, she in meantime pull down her panties then. She now exposed; however wasn't embarrassed. In fact, she felt quite comfortable.

He gently takes her hand and turns leading her over to her bed. He moves the ipad off of the bed and looks at her. He wanted to taste her. He lays her down on the bed and moves between her legs, slowly licking her bare slit.

Back
Top Bottom