Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Spy (With DelightfulRevenge)

He smiles and slides his hand up under her shirt and begins to tease her nipple again this time only through her bra.

With that, she presses her teeth firmly together and keeps out a moan from escaping her mouth. But her nipples quickly erects as he continued to tease her breast.

He holds back a smile feeling her nipples harden. He pulls the cups down on her bra enough to free her nipples. He begins to roll her nipples between his fingers and tug at them gently.

She suddenly loses the grip of her teeth, and a moan soon escapes from her lips.

He smiles hearing the moan escape her mouth. He turns and lifts her shirt up and leans in closing his lips around her left nipple. He begins to lick and suck on it firmly, teasing the hard bud with his lips and tongue.

Dammit. Brooke hated herself when she did that. Now with her moan sounding as if was pleasure and giving the opportunity for Mike to go forward, she felt her shirt raised up to underneath he chin and unexpectedly felt when he insisted her nipple inside his mouth, sucking roughly. Brooke threw her head back and moaned some more.

His free hand moves between her legs and begins to rub her pussy through her clothes as he continues to attack her nipples with his mouth.

"Stop, Mike..." She grunted through her teeth, feeling her pussy beginning to wetting.

Once again Brooke bit her lip. Yes. "Um, no...I just feeling uncomfortable"

"You're a terrible liar." He smiles at her as he begins to undo the clothes covering the lower part of her body.

"Am not!" Brooke insisted, though she was getting annoyed and allows him to take off her clothes.

He smirks and proceeds to remove the lower part of her clothing. "Liar." He says as he sees her bare, wet pussy. He causually moves between her legs and leans in slowly licking her wet slit.

Her teeth grinding against each other as she paid no mind to Mike at the moment, she lays her head back against the pillow, lowly grunting to herself. Until suddenly, a moan soon parted it's way. "Fuck you..." She whispers closing her eyes.

He smiles and begins to lick and tease her clit, slowly sliding his tongue back and forth against it.

She groans then, "Uh, what did I said about teasing me?" Her hands tightly gripping onto the sheets.

He smirks and pushes his tongue inside her roughly, beginning to work it in and out of her quickly.

***Quitting Rp***

Back
Top Bottom