Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

"Sure Besides this is our place." She said while following him and seeing to what 'beach he'd bring her exactly. Besides with him around she was probably safe for everything else as long as she had his scent clearly on her.

"Oh yes, A good portion of in anyways." He led her to a beach, the sea a beautiful blue, not a speck of land in side, just an azure expanse of nothingness.

"Well you sure must be quite the strong one if you managed to take it over and continue to maintain it." Well he sure looked like the guy who would kick some butt anyways.

"But it does make me a bit uneasy to see nothing but sea." She says.

"Like I said, we can't escape. Might not feel like it, but you're about twice as dense as a human the same size. Keeps us from stealing their balloons."

She growled angrily as her fangs and claws showed. Oh for the nerve of things...they would regret getting her and giving her the ability to breathe fire soon enough...

"I find if funny how we have five times the strength of a human and yet...we listen to them." She said as her green eyes shifted in his direction.

"You sure? Crane...Wouldn't you want to...be the true king of your territory? Of this island even?." She asked him, perhaps trying to tap into something and see if she could somehow convince him...just somehow see if she could convince him to her ideals.

"I'm sure you could do such a thing..." she said while walking behind him and resting her head on his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Most certainly, but there are better places to talk about these things." He nodded towards a small black blur moving through the bushes.

She gave him a look that clearly said 'I'm sure we can outrun that thing...' with a smirk. Well the sun was going down so perhaps it was time to head back to his lair...because well that probably was the only safe place on this whole island.

He chuckled. "Don't bother trying to catch them, they're harmless, and any attempt ends with them burrowing away into the ground."

"Well whatever I don't like being watched..." She said in an annoyed tone. However she already looked around and then back at Crane again. "So where's that lair of your again?"

Well that will work too, as long as it's secluded that is." She said while looking around, sure she liked sleeping outside but this island was foreign and in general she didn't want to be attacked in her sleep. "So lead the way...or fly me there, whatever you wish."

He grabbed her under the arms, flying her up to a grassy bluff on one of the many cliffs. "Alone as can be, with a gorgeous sunset."

"Well it still kind of sucks that I can't fly but meh...at least you can." She said amusedly as she kissed him on the cheek and sat down while looking around. "Well just the way I like it, even when I was still human I hated to be snuk up on." she commented with a smile.

He smirked. "Oh don't worry, we'll still have lot's of hunting to do. I need a hand with an intruding rathalos my dear." He sat beside her, putting an arm around her.

"Well I could distract him as he will probably be more interested in stealing me from you." Well she already has his scent well stuck on her and well, naturally most monsters would fight or attempt to bring another male's mate onto their side...not that it would work though.

"But I think I will be the one with the power here." She growled playfully as she rolled around and pinned him down under her.

"Besides I still remember about being a hunter, I can help you build weapons."

He grinned. "I have no fear of death, and two perfect claws." He dug his nails into her ribs. "Why would I need weapons?"

The scales on her back raised as she let out a pained growl and looked down at Crane as she dug her own claws into his arms.
"Still it's good to have things that can do much more than claws ever can." she commented as she continued to pin him down and growl.

"Only use I see is getting to enjoy hunting even more, nothing wrong with that." He grinned, leaning up and nipping at her neck. "Mmm, I adore a powerful mate you know."

"Well you do notice that you are talking to one...well used to be one of the most deadly solo huntress right?" She teased back with a smirk as he went about her neck.

"But you aren't bad yourself, too bad you can't remember because you probably where pretty good as a hunter too." She said as her tail wrapped slightly around his waist.

He slide his claws slowly over her hips. "Wonderful, you can teach me those skills, and I'll show you what new abilities you have in this form." He smirked, his thick, pulsing cock sliding out, rubbing against her.

"Abilities you say?" She seemed rather amused as Crane seemed to falling feral again...not that she minded now of course. "How about I take the reins this time..." she smirked and quickly pinned him down and positioned herself before looking over him and awaiting for his response.

His cock oozed a thick droplet of precum. "Oh yes, go right ahead, I enjoy powerful, commanding women."

"You sure about that?" She growled with a hint of mischief as she swiftly took to grabbing his hips and digging her claws into them. She didn;t let any time be wasted as she quickly lowered herself onto him. Unlike her first times she had grown accustomed to his size and shape so she only gave a long groan as she finally came to a stop at his knot.

"And I intend to command more than just you." She chuckled as she had decided to make those scientists regret bringing her here...oh yes they would regret it. But for now she was more interested in roughly pumping him in and out of her in what could be considered inhuman speed...why even her tail started to slither and wrap around around him possessively.

Back
Top Bottom