Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

She seemed to let out a pleased gurgle as she felt the vibrations running through her body. However she did shift a bit as his knot expanded and stretched her out even more. She felt so fulfilled as she positioned so that his punk would keep coming into her. The warm feeling in her womb seeming to leave her in a daze. "Damn you really putting so much effort into knocking me up aren't you." She commented with a pleased growl. "Do you want to have a turn too once that knot of yours pops out?"

"Why yes." She seemed to almost purr before she grabbed onto him firmly and turned them around so that he would be the one in charge now.

"Alright then" she chucked mischievously as she slowly teased his knot, hoping that it would continue to cause him pleasure as she gave him some time.

"Wonderful indeed" She seemed to purr as she looked at him and then arched her back a bit as he pulled out. She was well wondering what he would try next as a slight smirk spread across her face.

"Well that's up to you sir..." She said with a slight devilish grin, clearly she was fond of him now. Though her abdomen did feel quite bloated and a bit uncomfortable.

He smiled, rubbing his thick member over her ass, smearing it with warm cum. "Think you can fit me back here?"

"Well if you want to try I guess?" She said not really sure since she was new to all of this. But at the same time she had imprinted and trusted in her new half partner Crane.

She seemed to remain still and speechless at he pushed into her, strangely enough it didn't feel as bad as she thought as her back arched a bit.

She trembled under him as the gold scales on her shoulders seemed to raise a bit, as usual her body seemed to be hungry for his shaft.

"Well it's not my fault my body is now feral and is hungry for your shaft." She commented with a slight amused chuckle as she continued to claw into he dirt below as he continued.

"True...but in general my body just wants to get...yeah you know." She commented, usually she wasn't a fan of being fucked so many times but she was in no position to argue now...

"Oh...Shut it you...I'm new to this and my hormones just want me to get fucked either way, hopefully this will be over soon...assuming that your seed is potent of course." She said semi annoyed at his comment but not stopping him from continuing his rams.

"Well you're horny as hell too." She commented as she groaned, wondering how much longer it would take for Cain to finally get tired.

"I have been pent up for a long time anyways, so I guess my frustration finally likes being quelled." She added while relaxing under him, awaiting for him to to finally reach his end any moment now.

Back
Top Bottom