Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Awards (fezesarecool + Mellisa)

She smiled a bit at him as she listened, then shrugged at him "I'm not an easy girlfriend to have around, I curse a lot, I have frequent mood swings, I cry a lot and yeah, I'm warm blooded and complicated, besides believe it or not, the whole half Spanish thing is a big turn off for a lot of British guys" she nodded a bit "Worse for them, I don't care" she grinned a bit.

Her perfume was slightly sweet, but nothing over the top, it was intoxicating in her own subtle way. "But yeah, maybe one day, wedding ring, kids... the whole package, that would be great, most girl dream about those thing when they were really young and I'm no exception" she smiled again, feeling a little better.

He nods his head, as he listens, smiling as she points out her imperfections. "You say some of those things as if they are bad things Michelle, it's good to let your emotions show, and as for cursing. Who gives a fuck?!" He jokes as he leans back against the elevator. "I reckon you'd make a good mother Michelle and great wife, to some very lucky man." He nods, looking over her again briefly, the slightest of seconds to look her over as he watches her.

"Yeah... I'm gonna teach all the bad words first to my little girls, and then point them in the general direction of my husband so that they annoy him" she giggled softly "That'd be fun" she said, quite serious, she'd totally do that!

"But yeah, one day, hey I'm sure that you will find the girl of your dreams, although it must be easier for you than for me, or at leats that's what my manager says about actors having it all easy with the fans and the like, huh?" she teased, moving only once they reached their floor with a little wince. She followed him to his room just as gracefully though.

He laughs softly with a shake of his head, "Actresses that are hot must be the same Michelle?" He asks, "And I guess, but not every girl is for me." He says softly as he takes out the key card to the room, swiping it as he steps in, holding the door once more for her.

"Welcome to my room." He says jokingly as she steps in, eyes once more watching her sweet butt in that skirt, the room is pretty bit, a large double bed in the centre, balcony overlooking London and a big bathroom to the right handside, the mini bar on a wall at the end of the room, near the bed, with a hug tv fastened to the wall.

"I don't know, do you know any hot actress?" she giggled softly "I'm not that hot, but yeah... I just get the bad kind of attention from guys, either crazy or shallow and uninteresting… they just want sex and I’m catholic, bleh..." she sticked her tongue out and pointed a finger towards her throat, as if gagging.

"Well... this is quite the room, huh? Mine is... a little humble in comparison" she giggled a bit, walking around for a moment, then going straight to the bathroom, "wanna help me with this? Find the alcohol please" she said as she looked at herself on the mirror. It was so lucky that she had not cried because her mascara would have ran down her beautiful face. She flicked her top a little up, her blouse too, enough to reveal her tempting hips and her navel.

"Oh my god! This looks horrible..." she said as she stared backwards at the huge bad looking bruise on the right side of her hips, it was bright red but it was likely going to get dark purple soon. Touching it lightly with her fingertips made her whimper like a baby.

He watches her walk into the bathroom, "Catholic really? No sex before marriage and all that too?" He asks as he leans over slowly, grabbing the bottle of vodka out of the mini bar and picking it up, as he smiles and grabs a bit of material from the side of the bed and pours a bit of the alcohol onto the material. He wanders into the bathroom, glancing at the mirror as she stands looking at herself, he approaches slowly and holds out the material with the alcohol on it. His eyes glancing along to her sexy hips slowly, checking her out as she hold up the blouse, a slight bit of her flat stomach on show to me as I wander in.

"Oh, it's not that bad!" He tells her, as he leans over to get a closer look slowly as he smiles nicely, holding out the material again to her.

"Yeah... that's the idea, never say never but... you know..." she said with a bit of a smile. She took the material from his hand and then gently pressed it against the bruise "fuck!!!!!" she screamed, breathing fast. It obviously hurt!

"Blow air!!" she asked to him, still breathing fast. She really had a nice pair of hips the kind that scream about claiming again and again until she would get to bear someone's childrens. But also a narrow waist and a cute flat tummy, the little bit that was revealed anyway.

He glanced at her, blowing air onto her bruise for her slowly, as he pushed out all he could onto her, his eyes glancing along her sexy hips and stomach as he blow. He pulled off slowly, as he smiled at her. "It'll be fine I think, look." He said as he took her hand softly moved it away from the bruise, revealing that the bruise swelling had gone down a little, he smiles at her. "It's looking better already." He nodded his head as his eyes glanced down at her again.

“I hope so…” she said, pressing it back again with a wince “ok, where is that hot cocoa? Huh? I deserve it after this!” she said, still wincing at times as she kept trying to heal her bruise. She moved off the bathroom just like that, still holding her blouse a little up. She actually knew that he had been checking her out several times by now, but she totally thought that it was something normal, he was a man after all, but since there was a noticeable age difference she had no idea that he was considerably attracted to her in a romantic way.

"I'll get onto room service!" He says as he walks behind you once again, his eyes watching her butt move back and forth again slowly as she held up the blouse still. He walks by her, next to the balcony door and reaches over to grab the phone, "Anything else, food maybe Michelle?" He asks as he starts to dial up the room service number, smiling across at her, wondering if she felt the same way to him as he did to her.

"No just the hot cocoa, thanks" she said as she bent over the sofa with a cute little "oof", her blouse nicely trapped on purpose, so that she didn't have to keep it up. She was letting her bruise dry a little, so that she could straigten her clothes soon. But for now her ass was bumped out a little and her back arched, not much though, because she was a little short even with her high heels. The psoture was unintentionally teasing.

He looked back over at her again and smiles as he rings up the room service, "Hey, yes room 1001" He begins to say, "Yes, I'd like a cup of cocoa, hot please. That's all." He says as he puts down the phone and grins back to her, eyes once again looking at her sexy teasing position, "About 10 minutes." He comments as he bends over into the mini bar and grabs a bottle of beer from within, opening it as he approached the sofa and places himself next to her, eyes glancing at her.

"I wouldn’t tip the service if it takes them 10 minutes to prepare a cup of hot cocoa" she grinned a bit "It better be a big cup!" she said, just being silly now. "Sorry about the little posture but if I lay on my back I will probably scream wildly... let me just finish this and then we can sit wherever" she explained, not moving. At least she wasn't wiggling that nice ass of her for him, it was something.

"So, what do you want to talk about? Apart from your non existing wife, that is"

He laughs softly, shaking his head once more, glancing at her as his eyes look at her. "I'm open to any topic at all, as long as it's not about stardom or my non exsistant wife." He mentions as he looks at her. Shrugging, "5 star hotel, costing me a bomb and it takes them hours to make a bloody drink, typical, going to get a complaint on tripadvisors, that's for sure!" He mentions as he nods his head, smiling back her once more.

She finally straightened her clothes while smiling playfully at him "Nah.. leave the service alone, I hate it when people are mean to each other, I'm sure that the hot cocoa will be great so, that's why they're taking so long to prepare it for me" she nodded at him as she walked around.

"So... tell me, is this a friendly and professional gesture or... the fact that you're playing the knight in shining armor is part of some utter intention of trying to date me?" she asked, her tone playful but also very curious, because after all, she was in his room and... well she was starting to suspect things by the way that he kept looking at her in her schoolgirl outfit.

He laughs softly, shaking his head as he stays sat down. Glancing up at Michelle again, eyes trialing over her and slowly considering what she had just asked him. His eyes watching her move across the room a little, as he leaned back on the sofa where he was sat. "It's whatever you wanted it to be Michelle." He comments softly, as he watches her. "What would you say to it, if I did want to date you, I mean, which guy wouldn't want to date you?!" He asked, with a wide smile at her, wondering what her reaction would be to the thought of even being together.

"I don't know! I'm still single so there must be something wrong with me, or maybe I'm just picky, or maybe I'm not approached at all" she replied before finally moving around and sitting in front of him, crossing her legs at the knee. "How old are you anyway? I'm 26, even though I look sixteen right now... and something tells me that you would still want to date me even if I was that young, huh?" she said with a playful giggle, she was such a good schoolgirl tease tonight.

He smiles, as he looks straight at her, in that perfect costume, her sexy legs protruding out from under, crossed over seductively as he glanced back to her face, "37 here, old enough to be youtr father if you were 16." He joked as he sat watching her still, "But age is just a number, that's what I always think." He says softly, looking straight at her, smiling again, loving the little playful giggle that she does as she sits there.

"Well yeah! It's just a number but you're 11 years older than me! That's a big number!" she giggled softly, she obviously had some issues with age differences, but being a cathollic girl, it was to be expected. "Oh!" she said as she hear a knock on the door. She stood up and walked gracefully with that little subtle sway of her hips that was always there. "Thanks" she said, giving the service a tip, grabbing her cup of hot cocoa, then closing the door and walking back to the sofa "it smells great, do you want some?" she said as she bent over, so that he could smell the cup of hot cocoa.

He watched her walk over to him, "11 years is a big number I guess, but... who really cares that much?" He asked her softly, as she leaned over, he smelt the cocoa steam, slight bit of her perfume wafting into his nose as he smiled and shook his head slowly, "I'm okay thanks." He said to her as he gave her a warming smile, glancing at the cup in her hand, "You enjoy it Michelle." He told her nicely, as he sat leaning back on the sofa.

"Well I do! My mom would most likely kill me if I dated someone like you..." she nodded a bit, giggling again before tkaing a seat, next to him now, and crossing her tempting legs over the knee. "Although it's not as if I have found anyone of around my age that wa smore or less interesting.. or wasn't a jerk, or didn't want just sex with the new hot actress just to ge ton the news" she made a face, rolling her eyes and calmly sipping her hot cocoa "mmmmm" she clearly liked it.

He laughs and shake his head, "Well I suppose my mother would kill me, dating such a pretty young girl as yourself. Always the heartbreakers the pretty ones." He says as his eyes are drawn again to those legs, as they are crossed next to her, the soft moan of pleasure she gave as sipping the drink made him just want to hear more and more from her mouth. He bit his lip softly, as he looked at her face. Before speaking again, "But you're not like the rest of the actresses anyway Michelle, there is actually something to you other than good looks, not that much can be said about the others." He comments.

"Okay, so you just called me good looking, huh? Okay, keep the compliments comin my way please... come on, come on, don't be shy now" she giggled softly again, just playing along "No but seriously, what is it that you see in me that is different?" she asked curiously, sipping her hot cocoa again "mmmm!! you sure that you don't want some of this? it's so good!" she said, almost wanting to squeal like a little girl.

He shakes his head, "No thanks, you can keep it." He said, looking at her as he thinks quickly, "You're different, I mean, as I said, yes, you are hot and you certainly know that. But, there's personality there, you're feisty, funny and you don't seem to care what anyone else thinks about you, you do what you want, not what you are told to do. I admire that." He says, looking at Michelle to see her reaction, liking to compliment such a hot girl like her.

"Well I do care when people or strangers call me slut, a bitch or a nympho because I'm not, but yeah, that was nice of you" she giggled a bit, actually blushing at the compliments. "You're cute, for an old man anyway" she giggled again, sticking her tongue out at him playfully before going back to sip her hot cocoa. "So let's see... I'm hot, I know that I'm hot, I'm feisty, I do what I what.. although that could mean that I'm spoiled and a bitch, but that's ok, I'm tkaing it all as a good compliment.... what else? huh?" she asked him, she loved getting compliments, specially after such a bad night.

Back
Top Bottom