Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Awards (fezesarecool + Mellisa)

He smiled at her, "None of these are bad things, and don't take them as that!" He laughed and shook his head again, "You're fun to be with, I mean, I've enjoyed tonight far more than I normally enjoy events." He commented with a little smile, "A talented actress at such a young age, but needs to respect her elders, I am not an old man! Not even had a midlife crisis!" He jokes all of that, smiling at her laugh, "And you have a very sexy giggle, I must say Michelle." He flashes her a wide smile and a little wink.

She got into a gigglefit as she listened to his comments, feeling forced to place her cup of hot cocoa on the nearby table because otherwise she would drop it. She even hugged her flat tummy as she laughed "Okay so, mister no mid life crisis, I'm fun and I'm sexy, although I knew that I'm hot, but that's cool too" she said with a grin while she stood up and turned around and around for him, making sexy, but funny little poses as she spoke.

"Did you say that I'm smart yet? Because it would suck if you thought that I was like a dumb blonde, or close to that anyway" she said as she placed her hands at each side of her dangerously tempting and youthful hips.

He laughs softly, as he watches her do different poses, sitting back in his suit, he shook his head. "Not said that yet. But of course, you are smart too. You can't be a dumb blonde, you've got brown hair." He smirk cheekily at her, enjoying the little bit of flirting that is occuring between the two most unlikely people that were at the awards ceremony. His eyes wandering to where her hands are placed, either side of her hips, watching her stand in front of him, this school girl outfit making her all the more sexier for reasons he didn't understand.

"It's kinda black actually, highlights you know" she confessed, that was obvious too as her eyes were very dark and her skin tanned naturally with ease. "huh... you know, I wonder if any others are... like us, you know? Having fun, teasing and the like, I bet that Kate is doing blowjobs in exchange for awards but that's obvious" she said with a giggle before bending over to pick up her cup of hot cocoa, not sitting yet and just sipping it while still standing up in a casual and cute posture.

His eyes of course follow her across the room as she bends over, the skirt sliding a little higher up your legs as he watches, "I guess she probably is." He laughs shaking his head, "But like I said, not many people are like us are they. I already described why you were different, and I guess I'm different in the fact that I understood you?" He asked, as she moved back into the position in front of him, his eyes slowly looking back up to her face and watching her once more as she sips back her drink slowly.

"Well yeah, but you seem you have a crush on me because I caught you staring several times already, so you're biased! How can I be sure that you're just not trying to get me on your bed and then say, oh that was great, thank you but bye, huh?" she asked daringly, with the tone of a playful tease again. She was smiling after asking that question, while she sipped her hot cocoa again.

He shrugged, "You can't tell that. But, you can take my word for it Michelle. If I just wanted you on my bed, do you think we'd have been talking this long?" He asked nicely with a smile, "I'd have made a move by now, if it was just about the sex, but it's not. It's about you, us." He told her, nodding slowly as he looked up at you, watching you tip back that drink slowly.

"Oh wow, this is getting intense" she giggled softly again, finally finishing her cup of hot cocoa after that.

"I guess that we'll see, huh? What time is it anyway? I don't know where did I leave my phone" she said as she moved around to check into her bag. "hmm... where the hell are you..." she mumbled "Maybe I gave it to my manager? I don't even remember"

He shrugs and laughs it off, as he watches her lean over into the bag, his eyes again of course lingering on that body of hers, "I haven't seen you using it all night Michelle." He comments as he looks over at her, "If you need a phone, the room has one, or you can use mine." He tells her, as you rummages through the bag, her butt slightly swaying left to right in that tight short skirt, the material ending mid-thigh now.

She straigtened her short skirt like a good girl befre ndoding at him "yeah, I was just going to check the time and call my manager to pick me up, if it's pretty late, I'm kind of sleepy anyway" she says before moving towards the room. Her heels tick tocking against the floor, hips swaying the same way, maybe even a tiny bit mroe than normal, was she doing it on purpose now? It surely felt thrilling to tease an older guy.

"Michelle..." He said softly, getting up off the bed, placing a hand on her hip from behind, slightly squeezing her soft body, "You don't need to leave." He says quietly, looking at her, wanting her to turn around in them heels, look at him and want the same from him as he did from her. "Stay here, you're manager doesn't want disturbing at the time of night." He comments.

Back
Top Bottom