Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoops! Guess I'm Stuck Now (loneiysong x Gumdrop)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Oliver looked around in the bright light. Everything was bright to him and cold. He was cold. They had taken his clothes at some point, he wasn't really sure when because he was pretty sure the last guy he had gone home with had drugged him. He didn't remember anything other than going home with a cute guy and then waking up in a make shift cell, naked. Other people had been around him, most crying or looking off into space, still drugged he assumed. All of them were naked, men, women...all of them. Someone opened the door and headed straight for him, pulling him out of the insanely bright room. Before he could even ask what was going on, Oliver was now on a stage, at least he guessed it was a stage, all he really could see were the lights blinding him and a podium to his right. The man there had clued him into what was going on when he started 'the bid at 100.'

Oliver almost wanted to complain at the price. He might be in trouble here but if he was going to be sold...he would have though he would be higher. Then again, he was no where near a virgin. He glanced to his left, men with guns, to his right again, more men with guns. He sighed. If he wanted to get out of this situation this wasn't going to be the time. "Kelly..." he whispered, suddenly wishing he was home eating dinner with his family and little sister. He gasped as someone from behind shoved him to the ground and pushed his face so that it was rubbing against the stage like the person wanted to crush his head in "Stop!" he screamed, only to hear laughs erupt around him.

The man behind him had pushed him down. Had wrapped his wrists in a rope. Finally he was lifted so his feet were off the ground. Several workers went about spreading his legs so there was not a part of him that was private. The stage began to circle. They were teasing his cock up to hardness showing his prowess.

Eyes watched him from a corner. He was a high roller. He kept mostly to the shadows and it was clear to everyone present that when he began a bid, he always won. He seemed to have an endless supply of money. He leaned over to a man and whispered something into his ear. The man moved forward with the bidding paddle and looked at the boy up and down. Noting his body was un marked, it was obvious he never belonged to anyone. The man who had stepped forward was tall and muscled. He had short blonde hair and was dressed impeccably in a suit. He raised the paddle.

"100 do I hear 150?" The bids quickly rose higher and higher. The man constantly raised for his master without looking back. The bids were now at nearly 1000, and several had dropped off. Then at 3,000, once twice, sold to Miseur Dupree." The man came forward and attached a collar around the boy's neck and leash and lead him over to the man reclining in the shadows. The only thing seen was the cigarette that flared to life between his lips. "Kneel son...." Came a low but very pleasure filled growl.

Oliver managed to keep his moans to himself, though his cock still showed off for the rest of the room. He suddenly felt shame like he had never had before. He normally was so proud of his body and yet, having all these people staring at him and leering at him made him nervous. Perhaps it was because it was now a bidding war for his body. His body was not scared or branded in anyway, the only scar he had was one he had since he was a child, and it was barely noticeable. His hair was a light brown with his hair liking to stay a little on the shaggy long end. His eyes were a brilliant green, but his body was slight, clearly not made for physical labor or a non-sex related labor.

As he was brought over to whom ever had bought him his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark. He wanted to tear the collar off of his neck but found whomever had bought him had decided to keep him tied up in some aspects. He glared at the cigarette flare, as if it was going to allow him to see the face of the man before him. He refused to kneel "forget it." he said simply, still glaring. He looked over to the man who had brought him over to the other "Who the fuck do you think you are?" he asked, looking back over "Mister Dupree." he spat out. If it wasn't clear by now that Oliver had never been owned, he wasn't really sure what would convince the man.

The large man looked at Oliver. His blue eyes unreadable as was his handsome face. The man in the shadows chuckled softly at the boy's spirit. The man snapped his fingers and held out a hand to the man who held the leash who relinquished it. He took the leash into his hand and gave the boy a harsh swat to the side with it. Raising an angry welt. He leaned forward still cast in shadows. "Now will you kneel before your master and show him respect?" He said simply. It was as if he was giving the boy one last ultimatum. His face was cool and he smiled.

The large man stood about 6'8. He was a giant by all definitions. He was calm though and watched as master gained footing with the slave.

Oliver glanced back to the darkness when he heard them chuckle. He gulped, something about the chuckle made him nervous and the snapping of the fingers only made him jump. He yelped at the swat and flinched away from it. He licked his lips when he saw the man lean forward. Oliver's body shook as the welt still stung and rang through his entire body. "N-" he started, though he clearly wasn't as confident as before he glanced back towards the large man next to him before slowly getting to his knees. He glared though, glared his hardest that he could. He may have knelt but the man before him was going to gain very little respect from Oliver and Oliver would make sure he knew it.

"You still haven't answered me. Who the fuck do you think you are? Some pervert that gets off on owning people, yeah, what a real man." Oliver teased the other, still having a snarky attitude, though his words were shaking. The welt really hurt.

"You will learn that I will not answer questions that are delivered in a harsh language, especially by pets, will not be answered." He smiled and reached out and stroked his face. He smiled and stroked his hair back and smiled wider. "You will address me as master or sir." He smiled adn then looked up at the large man. "Go make sure the car is ready." He smiled adn motioned him off.

He stood up and gripped the leash. He smiled. "Stand my pet." He smiled and turned and began to walk outside. The boy could see the back of his master. He had left the cigarette to the side. He wore a nice but comfortable looking black suit. His black hair was wavy and cascaded down his back. He gave the leash a tug every now and then. They stood outside waiting for the car that pulled around. He moved in the car and looked at the boy. He had pale blue eyes and a strong handsome features.

"Come on pet." He gave the leash a pull.

Oliver nearly snarled at the man when he stroked his face, "I'll address you how I like, Mister Dupree" he hissed back. Oliver glanced towards the man that he was kneeling next to and reluctantly followed the leash he was attached to. He eyed the man's back for a little while before looking around at the other helpless fools that got caught up in this. If only he hadn't taken that drink the man offered him. He was more mad at himself than the man that bought him, he couldn't believe how stupid he had been.

"fuck me." he mumbled to himself when he felt one of the tugs on the leash. He stood rather impatient on the side of the road until he felt the leash be tugged and he looked up to see who had bought him for the first time. He eyed the man until he felt the next tug and eyed the street, wondering how far he could make it before this man could run him over with the car. He sighed when he realize it wasn't probably very far. He slipped into the car and sat down on one of the seats, looking back to the man. "Do I at least get to know what your first name is?" he asked, "or where we are going?"

"No, only good little pets get to know my first name. Now sit between my knees. You are walking on very thin ice. Thin ice that will make that welt look like a kiss." He said calmly and evenly. He was getting pissed off at the boy's attitude, but he would never let him see it. He would take it out on him in a controlled manner when he got home to his play room. He smiled and stroked his hair.

"We are going to my home. It is a very beautiful place and I think you will enjoy it greatly. You will have free reign for the most part." He smiled and stroked his back and then up to his hair. "You are a very beautiful pet. Look at that beautiful face." He leaned in close and looked at him. "I am going to make you feel beautiful, I will raise you up like none has ever made you feel if you do what I tell you. If you do not do as I say, I will make you feel pain but you will long for more from me, because you will realize my touch is a gift."

Oliver tutted before sitting between the man's knees, though not facing him. "Make it look like..." he started before looking extremely confused. He shook his head and eyed the floor before him. He felt the hand in his hair and hissed at it. He wanted so much to turn on this man and jump out of the car, but until he could get untied and have a decent lead he wasn't going to go anywhere. He listened in on what his new master was saying and nodded. He liked the idea of free reign of the home, it would give him chances. He looked away from the man when he commented on him. "yeah, whatever." he mumbled.

Oliver sighed after a little while, "so...what about my family?" he asked, "I'm I just gone from their lives? They'll come looking for me." he said, "Unlike some I have a life outside of this world that I was forced into against my will." he stressed the last part as much as possible. He pulled his legs up to his chest and wished that he could hug them with his arms "Won't you untie me?" he asked, glaring at his legs.

"When you prove yourself to be trusted my pet, I will let you see your family again. But not before. I will not free you." He smiled and then pulled him close and kissed his cheek. Soon they were parked outside. He got out of the car and gave the leash a tug. The tall man looked at him. The master smiled and looked at him. "Take this boy to the play room and get him set up." He smiled and walked in. The tall man looked down at the boy and took the leash and begna to lead him inside the mansion. It was large and beautiful. Marble and half naked angels decorated everywhere. The man continued to lead him to a double door room. Inside was carpetted and high ceilings that swung differing hooks and the room was decorated with several tables and benches and everything a sadistic man could think of.

The man raised him so his hands were above his head and he was secured. He turned his back and soon came back with a blindfold. He smiled and then turned walking away.

With his demands unheard he frowned, but did nothing else until they got to the house. He followed the man out of the car and glared at the tall man that seemed to be everywhere they were. "Play room? The fuck!?" he snapped at the other and tugged back the best he could not really paying any attention to the mansion at every inch he lost with the other. He was like a rabid cat trying to get away from the man that was leading him to god knows where. And he struggled against the man at every given moment that he could, his hands being tied and him being blindfolded. He screamed and cussed and hissed, even tried to bite a few times. Once he was blindfolded he calmed a bit, though he was still struggling against the restraint. "Let me the fuck out of here!" he yelled, before looking around, seeing if he could hear anything around him.

For the first time in his life Oliver was honestly scared about what was going to happen next. He had never been so trapped before, he had almost wished he had been paying attention to the area that was now surrounding him, that way if he did manage to get free he could run as fast as he could to the exit and get out of this god forsaken place.

Thinking about it, the large man secured his legs down to teh ground and smiled and stroked his sides and leaned forward. "Be good, my name is Logan, and I am servant to our Lord. He is kind and merciful." He smiled and kissed the side of his cheek and got up and left closing the door leaving the boy spread and ready for whatever was in store.

Soon the door was heard opening and closing. The master had come back. He grabbed a soft paddle off the wall. "Now, tell me, what is your name. We haven't properly introduced." He moved and got a vibrating dildo and moved behind the boy spreading his cheeks seeing how far he has been spread by past lovers.

Oliver snapped at the other, attempting to bite him when he felt the kiss to his cheek, growling "I won't be good Logan." he hissed, "I don't want to be here." he was glaring at the other, even though it did no good with the blindfold. When he heard the door open his head turned in the direction as he took a deep breath. He didn't want to tell this man his name. "I asked first." he said, smirking a little bit. Only to gasp minutes later at the spreading of his ass. He felt his body move forward a bit in reaction to the man's probings. "Hey now...you said we haven't been properly introduced." he teased the other, "I at least get the first name of the person before I fuck them." he moved his hips the best he could, if only to tease the other more.

He knew from the first time he met this man he was walking a fine line, but something inside of him wanted to test it. He wanted to know exactly how far he could push this man before he was hurt. Hopefully he didn't go too far, hence why he wasn't cussing nearly as much.

"I have made love to many a nameless face. And seeing as how you are in charge, I will bow to your whim." He laughed and kissed his shoulder. He smiled and then spread his thumbs to that soft sphincter. He gave it a gentle tug seeing how resistant it was. "Besides, I want to make sure I get a good size dildo while I give you teh rules." He laughed and then stepped away. He got a penis vibrator. Looking longingly at the sounding rods. He wrapped it around his cock and tightened the cup around the boy.

He smiled and ran his thumb along the welt. "You will eventually want to tell me yoru name, little one, and you will." He smiled and kissed his arm and then stepped back grabbing the proper dildo. It would be large enough to tease him not enough to reach his prostrate, but it would tease him. He sucked it off and stuck it into his ass when it was wet enough.

Oliver groaned at the thumb, though his body took it with ease. He was clearly experience with at least some anal play. He fidgeted a bit at the notion of having a dildo up his ass. He gasped at the vibrator being wrapped around his cock and shivered, "wait...stop." he started struggling against the restraints. "I don't..." he started, wondering if saying that he didn't want this would actually stop anything. He knew for sure it wouldn't when he felt the thumb along the welt that had been created before. He shivered and shut his mouth for the time being.

When the other stuck the dildo up his ass he groaned, it was sudden but felt great. He had never been blindfolded before ans honestly not known what was going to happen next. He found it rather exciting, though he did his best to hide those feelings, so wishing that he had clothes on. His cock showed just how much he was intrigued by this treatment. The vibrator and the dildo doing their job.

He chuckled and pulled out the remote to teh vibrator and turned it on. He smiled and sat back and watched him. The dildo woudl just bring him to a frustrated feeling. Fitting just into him. He crossed his legs adn watched the young one before him. He smiled and canted his head.

"Tell me your name." He smiled and watched him.

Oliver gasped at the vibrator being turned on and squirmed as mush as the restraints would let him. "oh shit..." he moved his hips. His body attempting to get the dildo to pleasure him just as much as the vibrator was. But it wasn't working. He did his best to start focusing on the vibrator, rocking his hips back and forth. "I won't. I asked first." he moaned, his words strained between his shallow breaths. "I won't tell you until you tell me yours." he said, his stubborn air showing itself.

He smiled and then turned off the vibrator leaving him wanting and then swatted at him with a thick riding crop. He smiled adn looked at him and grinned broadly. "Fine don't tell me your name, I can swat it out of you." He smiled and then got some Icy Hot and put it in into his anus. He began to swat at him with the riding crop and grinned wickedly. He was enjoying watching him swaying.

Oliver caught his breath after the vibrator was turned off, only to scream minutes later. His legs were shaking, he had never felt this way before. "What...what did you just put in my ass?" he asked, though his question was answered by the substance as it started to feel cold in his ass "oh-oh fuck." he gasped, screaming at the swat. His entire body was shaking by the time that the Icy Hot got mildly cold. "Fucking hell, oh god, fuck, if I tell you my name will you get this crap out of me?" he screamed, tears falling from underneath the blindfold slowly. "Please, god...get it out of me." he whimpered as the Icy Hot turned from cold to hot.

"Ohh sweet sweet child, I will not take anything out, because you are not in control, and I am." He smiled and began to swat him. Swatting hsi ass to watch it jiggle, his thighs. He looked and then moved around him and grinned. "Now, tell me your name." He smiled adn swatted at his hardened cock and looked at him. He canted his head and then saw him crying and grinned wider.

Oliver groaned at the swats this time, the icy Hot making his body much more suseptable to pleasure. In fact the dildo in his ass was driving him crazy. He found he just wanted to be let go. In more ways than one. As the other swated at his hardened cocl he screamed out, the tears flowing a bit harder. He had never felt such a pleasureable pain in his life. He teied to catch his breath, his body moving into overload "Ol-Oli..." he groaned, "Oliver!" He groaned his name, his entire body shaking with want.

The man smiled broadly as the boy in front of him was trembling in want. But the master wanted the boy to submit totally. The swatting stopped as the man stepped forward to Oliver and grinned. Oliver would be able to tell that this man was topless and had once had his nipples pierced. He reached out and ran his fingers through that shaggy hair, his arousal pressing through his thick leather pants and pressed against the boys own.

"Say you're my bitch Oliver. Give your life to me. Beg for me to give your pathetic life meanin." The man whispered into his ear. Reaching up, he stroked the young mans face free of tears only to suck the moisture off his own fingers. Pressing tighter, he gently placed soft kisses over his eyes. His tongue moved out to clear away his tears. "I can bring you such pleasure you have never known Oliver, all you need to do is submit to me." He was stroking Oliver's body. God how he wanted to take this boy in this very instant. But he would deprive the boy of pleasure until he found his true place in his house.

"Tell me." He purred seductively into his ear.

Oliver shivered at the body that was pressed up against his. He could feel everything, everything that this man wanted him to, his bare chest, the once pierced nipples, the hard length beneath the leather, and Oliver's body wanted it all. It begged for it. He cursed at his body for being so addicted to sex already. The man before him figured that he needed to become that way, he had no idea how much Oliver thrived on sex already. Oliver licked his lips as his master spoke to him and licked off his tears. "I will never." he spoke, his voice uneasy. He wanted to have the pleasure so much, what with the dildo in his ass constantly teasing him and the Icy Hot only screaming at him to sooth his insides. "I-I'm not your bitch." he hissed.

His body shook against the other's "P-Please." he started, bowing his head a bit, tears still dripping behind the blind fold "tell me your name. I've told you mine." he tried before licking his lips "Master...please." His will was breaking and his cock was so hard, dripping with want of the other, he had never wanted to try someone so bad before. "Please."

"No? YOu wont submit? So sad." He shook his head and pulled out his dildo. He smiled and moved to his chest of goodies. He had a gag that would allow any dildo be the gag. He smiled and pulled the dildo through the gag and then looked at him. "Well, I can't spend my time with little cock whores who don't submit to their masters. But no matter, I have nothing but time." He pushed the gag into his mouth and secured it by the buckle to the back of his head. He looked into his face and raised his face so he could look at him. "You will submit in time, I am sure of it." He grinned and then turned on the vibrator and put a large container under him so it would catch his cum. "Sleep tight, Oliver."

The master sighed as he went to his large lonely bed. Logan smiled and brought him a goblet and retired to his bed. But the master remained awake thinking of his newest pet. How he would get him to crawl and beg. How they would find completion in each other. His master had done it to him. He ran a finger over the golden hoop that dangled from one of his nipples.

Oliver groaned as the dildo was removed from him, some what happy that it was. At least, for a little while. "All I ask is you-" he was cut off by the gag in his mouth now. He struggled against the gag, but it was no use the man got his way with him. He glared at the other man and screamed when the vibrator was turned on. For a while he begged and cussed and screamed through the gag, trying to get anyone to come and help him. When he finally succumbed to the pleasure he took to moaning and eventually screaming again when his cock could take no more. It was going to be a decision of whether or not he would out last the battery life of the vibrator. The vibrator won. At some point in the night he past out his cock twitching and tears streaking his face red. He couldn't take any more of the pleasure. Drool seeped out from the points where the gag didn't seal his mouth shut.

He came to at some point only to pass out after a little while and continued on this cycle until someone came to him to release him, or at the very least acknowledge him.

Back
Top Bottom