Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoops! Guess I'm Stuck Now (loneiysong x Gumdrop)

Oliver looked a bit shocked that his master opened the door. He moved with the master's gesture and flinched away from the stroke but calmed a little bit after a while. He eyed the other carefully. He looked the man up and down, "Yes?" he asked, his voice a little snippy, but he meant nothing by it. "Do you believe me now when I said I wasn't doing anything wrong?" he asked as he moved away from his master a bit.

He frowned when the attitude was snippy. He frowned adn then looked down at him as he moved away. Turning, he walked out. The door was shut and locked again. He looked at Logan and Logan nodded at some unheard agreement and the master went off to his hunt. Soon the door was heard opening and closing and the dinner was more meager than the breakfast. He was not pleasing his master and the master did not know how to reach him and get him to submit. He didn't want to beat the boy to a bloody pulp, but then again he didn't want to give him too much pleasure. He growled and held his head adn moved to the bar to talk to a good friend.

Oliver ran after the man "Wait, no, please!" he called and sighed when the man left the room. "Logan...how the hell am I supposed to figure out what he wants if he doesn't talk to me?" he asked, "I mean, I get that he wants total submission, but that's a little hard to give when you don't know the person." he said as he glanced over to the door. "I don't know if you are like this, but I need to know a person before I submit to them. All I've gotten from that man is perversion and the silent treatment. Don't get me wrong, the perversion isn't a huge deal to me, I kind of like the perversion. But the not knowing...that's a problem for me." he said and frowned, "I mean, come on! Can you expect me to just be all 'yeah, okay, I'm totally cool with being forcefully taken from my life and told this is how your life is now'? I don't think so." he said and poked at his sheets.

Logan smiled hearing him. He opened the door and then looked at him adn smiled. "You are a romantic pet, not a slutty pet." He smiled adn then laughed. He nodded. "That helps a lot. So you have never been a pet before?" He looked in on the boy. All his master ever had were broken pets and knew how to deal with them. He smiled.

"Tell you what, if you dress how the master tels you to dress, you will get a lot better treatment." He smiled and looked at him.

Oliver glanced at the door, shocked that Logan spoke to him. "Naw, I'm a total slut." he chuckled, "I'm just a slut that has standards." he smiled and shook his head, "No. Never. I've slept around a lot, that's for sure. And I've gotten into bdsm situations, but I never have been actually owned by someone. Not like his." he explained and moved his legs to his chest. "That seriously was an accident. This isn't how I normally dressed in the slightest. I'm rather uncomfortable in it." he mumbled. He sighed, "Can't he dress me in like...less girly clothing? I mean, at least just kill the frills a bit?" he asked, looking down at himself. "This underwear is ridiculous." he rolled his eyes.

"What about you?" he asked, "are you his...pet?" he clarified.

"No, I serve the master in non sexual ways. I am his hellhound." He smiled adn then pulled his arms close and then smiled. "I will talk to him about talking with you. I will try, don't count on it too much." He looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He smiled and looked at him and grinned wider and nodded.

Soon the master was heard coming in. Logan got up and walked over to him and began to talk to him.

Oliver nodded and gave a small smile to Logan. "Thanks. Even that amount helps some. I'm sure." he said. He glanced over to the door when he heard the play room door open. He was about to stand but Logan got up first so Oliver stayed seated. He sighed as he listened to Logan talking to the master, he held his breath hoping that this master might actually listen, at least a little bit. He needed the master to trust him if he was going to get out.

He leaned forward a little bit and watched the two talk. He bit his lip, before leaning back and closing his eyes as his head leaned up against the wall.

Oliver pulled back quickly when the master looked his way. He sighed and wanted to throw the pillow towards the door. "Seriously?!" he screamed as soon as the master left. He stood up and walked out of the little room he was allotted. "Fucking...how the hell do you live with that man?!" he growled and moved back into the little room. "You must be good, you must be good. What the fuck does he think I've been doing for the past...god...how long have I been in here? A day and a half?" he asked, glaring at the bed.

He laughed softly hearing him. The master looked around as he sat in his room. Logan smiled adn then shook his head. "No, not here, he means your room you were given. Come on." Logan smiled and lead the boy to his pink bedroom and pulled back the covers as if he was going to tuck him in. He smiled and looked at him. "Come on."

Oliver huffed and got up following Logan, "I really don't know if that's much better." He mumbled, but chuckled anyway. He stopped when Logan pulled the covers back. "I don't know if the master would be okay with that." He said, teasing the other, winking as he got in. He eyed the closet and sighed a bit. "My sister would love this." He said softly, poking at the pink sheets. "Pink and green are her favorite colours." He smiled, a rather sad smile.

"Its a bed with sheets, be happy." He laughed and then looked at him and smiled. "Well, pink is now your new favorite." He smiled and covered him up. "You know, master isn't lying. When you start behaving, he will let you see your parents. He jsut needs to be sure that you will come back to him." He smiled adn stroked his face gently.

Oliver sighed, "yeah, I suppose. And even of I don't like it, I have to admit it does look nice." He said and moved a bit down into the bed. He held himself and looked over to Logan "how long will that take? And...what am I supposed to tell them? They...other than my little sister they don't know I'm gay." He mumbled, "and..." he sighed, "whatever." He mumbled and yawned a bit, starting to fall asleep. "Hey...Logan...where does he go every night?" He said, still drifting off, "I mean, I know he goes out to eat...but every night? By himself?"

"It does doesn't it. It is incredibly soft too." He smiled and looked at him and shrugged. "Depends on how the master sees your improvement." He smiled and then shook his head. "THe master will let you go visit alone if you are good." He smiled and then looked at him. "That is not my story to tell, maybe when he trusts you, he will take you himself." He smiled adn stroked his face adn shut the door leaving on pink lights that were strewn along his canopy.

Oliver fell asleep about half way through Logan's explanation. He slept pretty well that night, though he still toss and turned throughout as he had dreams of being with his family again. The next morning he was up and found the stupid pink teddy that the master wanted him to wear. he put it on and looked at himself in the mirror groaning before he headed over to the closet and attempting to find something that suited him a bit more, and perhaps something that the master wouldn't freak out about. After all in Oliver's mind the master had picked out all this stuff therefore, how could he complain. He finally found a nice red teddy, one that wasn't see-through, but made of silk. He pulled it out and sat down on a cushion looking at it for a while.

He was thinking about his family. He wanted to see them, he wanted to get out of this place. He glanced at the door and changed into the teddy that he was holding. He glanced at himself in the mirror "it's...a little better." he mumbled before attempting to find underwear that might fit with it. Once he did he pulled them on, still keeping the pink one out just in case. He eyed himself in the mirror for a little while, trying to get used to at least wearing feminine clothing in the first place. He went back over to the pink one and picked it up, looking at it and then looking back in the mirror.

Logan knocked on teh door adn came in. He was awake in the morning. He smiled and then looked at him. "Master has heard your want, and so he said in good favor, he would let you see your family." He held out jeans and a top and looked at him. "Only for today though andyou have to be back by sundown." He looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

Oliver jumped and looked over, "oh, Logan, it's just you." he said and smiled. The smile only getting bigger "Really!" he screamed and held the pink teddy closer to him completely excited that he got to go home, if only for a day. When he saw the other looking at him in the red teddy he blushed "What? I couldn't find jeans or anything and I wasn't about to stay in this pink thing...so I found something a bit more suitable." he explained and looked away from him before grabbing the jeans and top that Logan was handing him. "Thanks." he whispered and moved to pull on the clothes, keeping the underwear he had found on. "Who...Who is taking me there?" he asked, "I don't really know where we are at the moment." he said.

"Yes, he said that he wants you to behave though, don't mention anything about him or me. I will be listening too." He smiled adn then looked at him he shook his head. "No that is hot and sexy. The master would be pleased." He smiled adn then smiled. "Me of course." He looked at him and then nodded. "Its ok. I know where the city is, you can direct us there from there." He nodded and smiled.

"Nothing...of you or him?" he asked, looking down "How am I supposed to explain where I'm going after sundown..." he asked, looking a bit worried, "I suppose I could say I've gotten involved in something." he said, sitting down on the bed after he got dressed. He touched his chest, "God, I never really thought about all of this. And I've only been gone for a few days. What on earth do you say to a family that you won't see much any longer?" he asked, "or possibly never." he bit his lip. "I guess I can say goodbye." he mumbled before getting up, "Okay. Alright, let's go." he said and gave Logan a sad smile.

The entire car ride he was nervous, he had no idea what to tell his parents, because he knew that either way he was never going to see them again. He had decided this was the only chance he might have to leave and he was going to take it. He needed to tell his parents goodbye and then book it. At the thought though he felt a tug, one that made him want to go back to the mansion. Oliver fidgeted in the seat, "Hey, um...did we bring anything for breakfast?" he asked, figuring that's what the tug was.

"Explain that you have a girlfriend, or a job, use that imagination of yours." He smiled adn nodded as eh caught on. He looked at him and smiled. "Say you got a good job." He shook his head. "No the master won't keep you separated." He said and looked at him adn then smiled adn walked with him to the car. Going to the car he held open teh door and looked at him. They got into the car adn he took off to the city and then looked at the boy.

"Do you know where you are now?" He smiled adn then looked at him and then laughed. "You want drive through?"

Oliver nodded "Yeah, take the next left and then drive about 2 miles and take the 3rd right." he said and shook his head to the next question "No, I'll be fine, I'll just get something at my parents house." he said. He glanced out the window. "So, how are you going to be listening to me?" he asked. He licked his lips planning out how he was going to run. He figured it would have to be in the mid-day, rather than at sundown that way he would have time to turn back just in case. "Like..what have you done, bugged the pants or something?" he asked.

"Alright." He smiled adn then began to drive and looked around following his instructions. "I will, that is all you need to know." He looked into the rear view. "I was told if you run, I am allowed to punish you, and then the master himself is going to punish you." He said and then stopped in front of his house adn looked at him and unlocked the door and looked at him and frowned. "If you run, you will make life hard on yourself."

Oliver ignored what Logan said, until he warned him again. He looked down at his lap and sighed "If I run...I could get away..." he bit his lip before sighing again and got out of the car, "I still haven't decided." he looked at the door to his home. He smiled at Logan, "I'm sure your punishments will be delicious." he teased and headed up to the door, knocking on it. He glanced back, before he heard the door open.

"Oli?" came a soft voice, "Oh my god, Oli, where have you been?!" arms came around Oliver and hugged him tight.

"Hey mom." he whispered, "I missed you."

His mother called his father and sister to the door before they pulled him indoors and asked him all sorts of questions. He took Logan's advice and said that he got a really good job, but he had to leave immediately in order to actually get it. And that he only had one day to be with them. He tried his best to be strong for them as he was with them eating and drinking. He glanced at the drink he had and found it just didn't quite taste right. By the end of the day he was itching to get out and figure out what he was craving.

Oliver glanced at the time and then out towards the window, frowning. "Hey, um...I need to go to the bathroom." he said and headed over to the bathroom. He locked the door and opened the window. He sat down on the toilet and thought about it for a bit. He glanced at the window before nodding and moved over to the sink, pulling out some of his mom's lipstick and writing 'Goodbye, love you' across the mirror. He unlocked the door and then climbed out of the window.

He looked around the side garden before heading towards the front, keeping low to the ground so as not to attract his parents through the window. Once out in the front he glanced at the car and then towards the road. He licked his lips and then looked back to the car. Could he actually get away? He wasn't so sure anymore than tug was only getting stronger and he still couldn't figure out what it was.

Back
Top Bottom