Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pandora Life (MellowYellow & Furry_DiEnd)

Warning! Private Roleplay ahead!

Unless your username is one of the two in the title, aka MellowYellow or Furry_DiEnd don't go posting anything in this thread!

Feel free to follow along if you want, but don't do anything more than than that!

Maya pushed open the door to Moxxi's bar, conveniently named Moxxi's and made her way to a booth away from the door.

When she came to Pandora, she hadn't expected to end up playing "hero" or whatever. No, she came to Pandora looking for answers to what it meant to be a Siren, one of six women in the galaxy, probably the universe, with incredibly bad-ass powers. And a set of natural tattoos running the length of one part of her body.

Instead? Instead she gets blown up by some 'mask' wearing nutjob, working with three other 'Vault Hunters' to stop said nutjob and now? Now she'd been recruited into helping kick the company said nutjob worked for off the planet. On the bright side? Maya couldn't remember the last time she'd been allowed to cut loose like this, and Lilith, the now only other Siren on Pandora promised to help her find out what the Sirens were and all that.

But for now the blue haired Vault Hunter dropped her head onto her arms, placed on top of the table of the booth with a groan.

"Lend us a hand. The sooner you help us, the sooner I'll help you. It'll be fun." Maya muttered, recounting the very arguments that Lilith had used on her to get her to help out. "Fuck that. Maya, you got had. Big time. Can't blame anyone but yourself though." she finished with another groan.

Moxxi's was a very popular spot in the city of Sanctuary for a few different reasons. One, it was the only place in the floating city where a person could get alcohol to drown their sorrows (And usually fairly decent stuff considering what a backwater world Pandora was). Two, it was somewhere that Crazy Earl was banned from, so that meant people could drink without his insane yelling in their ears. And thirdly, the woman who ran the joint was a total sexbomb.

There she was, Mad Moxxi herself, working behind the bar while dressed up in a sexually depraved psychopath's view of what a circus ringleader would look like. A woman who had had more husbands than boob jobs, and was quite possibly the most dangerous non-superpowered woman on the planet.

In the past she had ran the Underdome, a massive gladiatorial arena that brought in all the blood-hungry loons of Pandora and made for a very popular attraction. Until... Handsome Jack blew it up. Well he was dead now, so Moxxi had the last laugh there.

She approached Maya with a smile on her face, ready to rectify the situation in regards to the Underdome. Yes, she knew just who could help there. "Why hello there, blue-hair. What brings you by?" she asked casually, sitting up on the reinforced table of the booth "Up for a drink or do you wanna blow up my slot machine again?"

Maya turned her head ever so slightly, peering at Moxxi from behind her electric blue hair. Or rather, Moxxi's hip and upper thigh, which made the younger woman sit up a little and stare.

Now, like nearly everyone on Pandora, Maya had more than once caught herself falling for Moxxi's wiles. Which usually ended up with her, and on occasion the other members of her 'crew' running errands for Moxxi. After all, not only was Moxxi a dangerous woman who'd probably unload on you with half a dozen weapons, but she was sexy as hell and could play both men and women to her tune.

"Yeah, well, maybe your slot machines shouldn't go 'round spitting out grenades." Maya shot back, smirking as her eyes tried to make a direct line for Moxxi's face, but failed. And all because of that cleavage. "Not my fault I got smart and Phaselocked the grenade against it." Maya said with a touch of cockiness.

Now, Maya had never actually considered sleeping with a girl, but Moxxi? Oh Moxxi was enough to make any woman consider it.

"A drink'd be nice though. If I have to see another Hyperion goon, or mech, or anything with their damned logo on it, I gonna Phaselock Lilith's ass." she quipped in an annoyed tone. This time the Vault Hunter's eyes managed to make it to Moxxi's face, her teeth biting down on the inside of her bottom lip as she forced herself not to stare at Moxxi's tits.

Not that her face wasn't pretty, but well, Moxxi certainly advertised and Maya got this strange feeling Moxxi was setting her up for something, so best not to run head first into whatever it was.

"I suppose that's the problem when you buy slot machines recovered from bandit camps. But c'est la vie, I'm not made of money so I can't buy new ones. I'd LIKE to be made of money, but that's 'anatomically impossible' according to Zed," Moxxi explained, maintaining that same false tone of class and grace. If she lost her temper, then it became painfully obvious that she was Scooter's mother. And NOBODY wanted people to connect them to Scooter.

Moxxi smiled and rose up off the table "For what it's worth, I'd phaselock Lilith's ass... oh wait, that's not an innuendo is it?" she said casually, strolling toward the bar and putting a little emphasis on the sway of her hips. Moxxi had had many men in her life, but she would be lying if she hadn't felt up her fair share of ladies in the past.

She returned to Maya's booth about thirty seconds later, holding in her slender digits a frothing mug of powerful ale. "It's on the house," she said as she placed it before the blue-haired vixen. Moxxi did have ulterior motives, she was a bar owner and not a charity as she had said countless times to the bums of the flying city, but she liked to soften them up before delivering her request.

"So, how's the business of cleaning out Hyperion going for you guys?" she asked, sitting down across from the athletic Siren.

As with a great many things about Moxxi, Maya would never understand the woman's interest with sexual innuendos. Not that they weren't effective for throwing people off their games and making people stop and stare, which only helped Moxxxi when she wanted something.

"Right... Did I miss something? Since when do you give out drinks 'on the house'?" Maya questioned, taking the mug with a grin. Never mind that everyone in Sanctuary had at least one drink on the house after Jack got offed, and Roland died. But that was, well, that wasn't exactly the best thing to be remembering.

Ah yes, her current 'job'. Which was more like a chore. A chore the Siren wished she hadn't gotten roped into doing. But with the promise of learning everything Lilith knew about Sirens, well, it was a small price to pay.

"How's it going?" Maya repeated with an incredulous tone. "You mean for once that Salvador hasn't been in here running his 'roided out mouth about it?" she questioned, doubting that seriously. For the most part.

"If not, then let me fill you in." Maya said, leaning forward over her mug of ale. "One word: Boring. It was cool at first, but now? Now it's worse than damned Earl's yelling. Or Tannis' crazy ass ramblings." Maya elaborated. "Why? You got something you need done?" Maya asked, making her own not intended pass/innuendo.

Which was equally as dangerous as letting Moxxi know you had an interest in her when she planned to get you involved in one of her crazy schemes.

Moxxi listened, only really half interested in what Maya's saying. Of course by all outward appearances she was quite engrossed by what the Siren had to say. From what she could gather, it seemed that the blue-haired Siren was bored with her current assignment of clearing out Hyperion's junk, and Moxxi couldn't much blame her. After all, killing those robot goons wasn't half as fun as carving up a living being with bullets.

"Moi? Need something done? Oooooh... I don't know," she trailed off and brushed a few brunette locks behind her ear. Rookie mistake, giving the crazy violence-loving woman a chance to give out work "Well honey pie, since you asked so nicely, there is something that a pretty girl like you could help me out with," she said.

The busty milf leaned back in the padded seat of the booth, taking a moment to adjust her top hat. Maya was rather attractive, a tomboy sure, but she did like the inexperienced ones more.

"Let me ask you something Maya; do you think I enjoy working here?" Moxxi began. She waited a moment, gesturing to the borderline depressing bar surrounding them "I don't. It's dull, depressing, and full of people I loathe beyond what mere words can describe. Making money is great and all, but I like some entertainment in my business. I want to rebuild the underdome, and I need both a patch of land to build it on, and some resources to work on it.... and I'd very much appreciate the help of a sexy Siren like you," Moxxi concluded with a small bat of her eyelashes.

In hindsight, it was incredibly stupid to ask anyone in Sanctuary if they needed work done. The answer was always yes. And usually for stupid crap that Maya couldn't care less about.

But Maya liked Moxxi. Moxxi was always ready to listen, even if she didn't exactly care, and she had some pretty good advice too. If you could get past the absolutely stunning flirt.

"The Underdome?" Maya asked, sitting back before taking a rather large swig of ale. Sure she coughed a bit, but she wasn't exactly the sort who enjoyed drinking as much as Brick or Salvador, but she tried her damnedest to keep up with 'the boys'.

Shame the only girls around were Gaige, Lilith and Moxxi, and Tina whenever the crazy kid decided to show up.

"I heard about that place. Some sorta no holds barred cage fighting thing, right?" The description, of course, was a bit on the tame side. After all, when everything on Pandora tended to either get blown up, shot up, or turned into a red indescribable mess, 'no holds barred' was like touch football or something.

And that, more than anything got Maya's attention. Of course with the ale going to her head a little, she couldn't help herself when her eyes wandered a little. Again, Moxxi had more than once made her question her sexuality, but honestly? Who wouldn't want a night with Moxxi?

"Well, that's perhaps the nicest description of the place I've ever heard dear. But then again, I do suppose it was on the planet before your time..." Moxxi said "I'm sure you're no doubt aware of my unsavory past with Jack, and that he decided to be a petty little assmunch and destroy the place when I dumped him..." she said, checking her nails while she spoke and pretending not to notice Maya admiring her rack.

She certainly didn't mind being looked at. After all, she had been around for some time, if people wanted to look they most certainly could. And hell, boobs were great for convincing people to do what she wanted. Go figure.

"Yeah... been stuck tending the bar ever since... Annnd... I've pretty much got all the cash I'd need to make another Underdome. Stored up of course, can't be too careful with jackasses like Marcus around..." Moxxi said. Yes, the fat guy was pretty sneaky, and always looking to make a buck where he could. Moxxi knew not to give him a chance to get his fat hands on any of it.

Moxxi leaned in, now very consciously pressing her generous bust into the material of the table so Maya could get a better look at them. "Pretty please sweetie? I need you to help clear out the patch of land I picked out in the Tundra Express," she laced her tone with a more sultry note, continuing to bat her eyelashes "And I'd have a very special reward in mind for a beautiful, special girl like yourself."

And there it was. The small thing that needed doing that actually wasn't all that small, but hey whatever right? And in Tundra Express too.

"Really? It's gotta be in Tundra Express?" Maya questioned in an annoyed tone. Granted there wasn't a whole lot of room to work with in Sanctuary, but Maya hated the cold. "Couldn't be somewhere sunny and warm could it?" the blue haired Siren snarked further before Moxxi complimented her.

Usually people just sorta, leered and made lewd passes at her. Which Maya took in stride; accompanied by a very real threat.

But Moxxi? Maya wasn't sure whether Moxxi was just being her usual teasing self, or if she was actually serious about her 'special reward'. "Well, I guess that depends on what's gotta be cleared out." Maya relented after taking another swig of the ale and then gave a sly grin. "And what sort of reward we're talkin' 'bout here Moxxi." Maya added. Clearly the Siren was beginning to feel the effects of the liquid courage Moxxi had brought her.

Which was probably the whole damned point, but Maya wasn't complaining. Of course she doubted she was gonna be able to get back to her place after she finished the ale. Probably another ploy of Moxxi's. At least there was a bed she could crash on for the night, even if she didn't exactly have a change of clothes to sleep in.

Of course, most of this was the furthest thing from her mind right now as she locked eyes with Moxxi with a sorta dopey, but confident smirk on her face, her cheeks a little flushed from the ale and her posture very relaxed.

Moxxi listened again, slightly amused by Maya's drunken stupor and attempts to come off as cool and confident despite how drunk she was. "Well my dear, there are vast patches in the area that could be cleared out, and all you'd need to do us use my supplied firebombs to clear out the Varkid holes. Dirty little insect bastards." Moxxi said with a smal sigh.

"And true, it's not the warmest place out there... but the rail system means it'd be fairly easy for patrons and competitors alike to swing by, and it makes ferrying supplies in a treat," the attractive milf explained. Hell, for the kind of entertainment she was putting out, she figured a little cold would be worth putting up with.

"And as to your reward..." Moxxi began, managing a wry smile at what she was about to propose.

She popped another button on the top of her mauve overcoat, the remaining buttons threatening to pop off under the pressure presented by her impressive tits. Yes indeed, just when one thought she couldn't put any more cleavage on display. "I do so love to fuck women your age. Not too young, but certainly less experienced than me," she said.

With that, the normally snarky and sarcastic Siren had nothing to say. So much so that she just sat there, mouth hanging open a little and her eyes flicking between that heart tattoo on Moxxi's breast and her face.

Sex. With Moxxi. Either this was a really bad joke, or Moxxi was dead on serious. That or Moxxi had spiked her ale. All were plausible thoughts at the moment.

"I hear that right? Sex? For cleaning out a bunch of bugs so you can build some sorta carnage arena?" Maya asked still kinda shell-shocked by the mention of the reward. Of course any male would have accepted it with no problem. Unless they were gay, then they'd just probably, well they'd be as stunned, just not as motivated. And Maya was certainly motivated.

In any case, the though of fucking, or rather getting fucked by, Moxxi set the wheels of the drunk Siren's mind to turning. And her thighs to pressing together.

"You're not joking are you?" Maya questioned, quite aware that their current conversation might've attracted listeners, that is if there were any interested patrons. Wasn't like this place was always jumping or busy. Well, technically it was, but right now? Not so much.

That shocked reaction was enough to make the corners of Moxxi's mouth curl up into a warm smile. She supposed she too would have been shocked if their positions were reversed, if she was the pretty Siren being hit on and propositioned by the beautiful older woman. And this was the kind of reward she could have fun with too!

"Well, sex is part of it. You'll be getting money too, of course," the older woman remarked casually. Of course, the money was just to sweeten the pot, make helping Moxxi an even better idea. The sex was however, what many people would be drawn into immediately. Good thing she had asked Maya first. She had a hunger for ladies recently, and she could only proposition Maya or their Mechromancer.

Ah but Maya was a little skeptical and that was understandable. How best to prove her sincerity?

Moxxi smiled again and then rose up fully from her seat, approaching her target with a hunger lingering in her eyes. She stopped directly beside Maya and peered down at her, eyes moving from her breasts and face "Joking? Oh no dear, I'm dead serious," she said. She gripped Maya by the collar and pulled her up with surprising strength, kissing her with a burning passion. Their lips pressed together, and her tongue casually explored the warmth of Maya's mouth for several seconds.

And then she pulled back, letting the taste of ale linger in her mouth as she set Maya down again. "That proof enough for ya?"

It was quite obvious that Maya was stunned, maybe a little dazed, and certainly looking surprised as all hell. The Vault Hunter looked up at Moxxi with that same blank expression, blinking once or twice before her brain caught up with what just happened.

"I... Uh... Ah..." Ah, so eloquent the Siren was right now. Seems her mouth hadn't quite caught up with her brain, which was now just catching up with her body.

For now though, Maya could nod, which she did very slowly, her bottom lip taken in-between her teeth, her tongue running over said lip as if trying to taste whatever lipstick Moxxi was wearing. As for being hauled off her ass by Moxxi, that wasn't particularly surprising; Moxxi wasn't one of Pandora's scariest women for no reason.

"Uh... Ye-yeah. That works." Maya said in a shocked tone of voice before trying to stand, only to have her field of vision tilt enough to make her dizzy. "Ah shit... Uh, can I crash here for a bit? Think I might be 'a little' too tipsy t' make it back t' my place." Maya explained sheepishly, looking up at Moxxi like an embarrassed child would.

The older woman smirked in response, seeing just how shocked the blue-haired Siren was. She could say she had fucked damn near everything, but she had NEVER had sex with a Siren before... that would certainly be a learning experience for her. And hell, Maya likely didn't know half the stuff Moxxi did. It was so fun to have the experience.

Moxxi nodded in understanding and let Maya lean on her shoulder for support. She was decently strong considering how sligt she was. But despite her age, and the multitude of kids she had had in the past, she trained her body to the peak of what she could accomplish. As such, even Maya's weight wasn't troubling for her to carry.

"You're so cute, you know that? Ahhh and so drunk too, whoo... If I put a lighter near your mouth you'd burn this whole place down," the milf said with a haughty laugh, leading Maya behind the bar and opening up the door to a short corridor.

Moxxi continued to carry her new 'assistant' down the corridor, pushing open the opposite door that led to her bedroom. It was certainly large (And a little tacky) taken up by a large heart-shaped red bed, a light overhead illuminating the area. To the other wall was a row of wardrobes (Containing may lewd things) and to the oppositr wall was a large make-up table and vanity mirror. "Well, it's a little humble... But the bed should suffice,"

Maya had given up on anything not being tacky, or look all beat up to hell, or cobbled together on Pandora within the first week. The planet wasn't some rich and pampered place, the local wildlife and the population made sure of that, not to mention the various corporations that were always coming and going.

So Moxxi's room wasn't too out of place, and frankly? It was a helluva lot better than the run down thing Maya called an apartment.

"Y'er fault." the blue haired Siren quipped in response to Moxxi's comment about how drunk she was. "Y'know I can't handle th' strong stuff. Ain't no 'roided out midget or summthin'." Maya pointed out before looking around and giggling at the sight of the room's furniture.

"Th' hell'd ya find this stuff? It's so..." the bluenette made some sort of waving motion with her hand while searching for a word to describe it. "Girly." she decided. Maybe not the best word, but certainly far girlier than anything she was ever gonna own up to having.

Hell, the most furniture she had in her own little apartment was a futon, TV, a bathroom the size of a jail cell, and two drawers. Not exactly all that expansive, but back on Athenas? Her digs were much better.

Granted they were paid for by the Order of Impending Storm's bribes, but still way better than most places on Pandora.

"I know a guy," Moxxi said in a cryptic fashion. On Pandora, saying you 'knew a guy' was code for saying 'you don't want to know where this stuff comes from.' And that was perhaps for the best. By all outward appearances Moxxi was a nice enough woman, but it was clear she was very dangerous when pushed, and given what she had done in the past it was clear she had... connections.

Goodness Maya was drunk. Moxxi hadn't thought the ale she gave out was that strong even... maybe Siren's just responded differently to alcohol? How was she to know that though? That was just some kind of... crazy alien shit. Even scholars had no idea about the Sirens in most departments, they were just kind of... there.

But oh well, what was done was done. Not like anything bad could come from it anyway. Worst thing would be Maya puking up on her good sheets... and spraying out acidic siren vomit. "Now then sweetie pie, you just lay down there," Moxxi said in a soothing motherly tone, laying Maya down on the heart-shaped bed, the soft material conforming to the shape of her back.

Maya understood that unspoken code and respected it. Because there was some things you really didn't want to know, and pushing to know them wasn't a smart idea.

"M'kay..." And it wasn't the alcohol that did Maya in, no it was moreso the inexperience. She didn't exactly like drinking and she usually asked for the lower end stuff that wasn't going to put her flat on her ass.

When Moxxi laid her on the bed, Maya flushed a little. It was heart shaped. And covered in what felt like really good sheets. Comfy too. Which is why she slowly sat up, groaning the whole way, and set about removing her belt and attempting to get her boots and pants off.

She'd been out all day, slaughtering robots and fighting through the occasional Pandoran wildlife and locals today, and last thing she wanted to do was get Moxxi's sheets dirty if she could help it.

"Damn pants... Wish I could Phasewalk. Bet Lilith can Phasewalk right outta her clothes..." Maya complained, though she was very much aware Lilith's Phasewalk didn't work like that. At least, not that she'd seen.

Moxxi let out a small laugh, trying to suppress herself so she didn't wind up hurtling the bluenette's feelings. Ah, Drunk Maya was an adorable one, that was for sure. "Well, we'll have to test that theory at some point, won't we? I always wanted to take that fiery redhead for a spin, if you know what I mean" Moxxi said. As if the implication wasn't obvious enough.

Well as fun as it was to watch Maya fumble with her shoes and pants, Moxxi supposed she was being a little mean for not getting involved and lending a helping hand out. "Okay okay..." she began, moving closer "Hold still, I'll help you out with these," she added.

And that was exactly what the milf did, first easing Maya from her shoes to make removing her pants physically possible. Then she worked on helping Maya from her pants, since that evidently was too much for her drunken hands to accomplish on their own. Down they went, sliding down those pretty slim legs that Moxxi openly admired with a lick of her lips.

And then she rather casually tossed her pants away and took a moment to inspect the half-naked Siren. "Not bad darling, not bad at all. Have you ever considered wearing shorts when you're not on business? Those legs of yours are remarkably attractive."

The blue haired Siren remained relatively silent as Moxxi helped her out of her clothing, leaving the Siren in her yellow leotard. The booze in her system couldn't have made her totally ignorant of the fact she was more or less wearing nothing. In her defense though, the leotard made it easy to get around in and her wardrobe was incredibly compact.

"Nope." Maya said simply before laying back on the bed, her Siren tattoos clearly ran the length of her body, stopping a few centimeters past her ankle, not that that was important, it was just where they decided to stop.

"'sides, don't like people starin' at th' tats." Maya explained rolling onto her side, a hand moving underneath her head. "Yer bed's comfy. Way better than the thing I got at my place." Maya stated in a surprisingly intelligible voice.

"Tsk tsk... well that is a shame. Oh well, I don't mind being the only person to see these," Moxxi said, slowly trailing a finger down one of Maya's long and intricate tattoos. She was born being more inked up than a sailor, that must have been an interesting thing to experience as a kid. Oh well, at least the 'tats' as Maya so eloquently put them, looked nice.

Finally Moxxi herself decided to make a move. She took off her well known tophat, placing it on her hat rack before she headed over to the plush heart-shaped bed again. She walked out of her heels along the way, leaving them resting on the ground near the side of the bed. She was still mostly clothed, but she looked a little more... approachable now.

She laid down on the bed directly behind the attractive Siren, pressing her bust pressing into the top of Maya's back "You like it dear? You're not the first girl to say as much. I paid no expense on it after all, had to special order the self-cleaning fabrics and soft mattress. I mean most of the beds out by here are just recovered military beds anyway, and who would want to sleep on one of those?"

The Siren couldn't help but giggle at the explanation of just how fancy the bed was. She had never had anything even remotely as fancy and had it been anyone but Moxxi, Maya might've laughed and called their bluff. But she figured Moxxi would shell out the cash for all that.

Or con whoever her husband at the time was into buying it for her.

"Mhm... 's comfy. And 'spensive soundin'." Maya agreed, resting herself against Moxxi, and had she been in any position to think about this in any other light but the light of a mostly drunk state, she might've been embarrassed out of her mind and flustered beyond belief.

But not with liquid courage fueling her clouded judgement.

The Siren ran her ungloved hand up one of Moxxi's legs, resting at the hip. "Y' got real smooth skin Mox. 's nice." Maya commented, patting the area under her hand affectionately.

"Well, an uncomfortable bed wouldn't be very useful now would it?" Moxxi teased gently. Goodness Maya was really out of it. Goddamn lightweights man. You'd think that on a planet with Pandora's vicious reputation would have people that could handle liquor better. Oh well. She leaned into the younger woman and then took in the scent of Maya's hair.

Was this creepy? Felt kinda creepy right now. Oh well, the Siren was hardly complaining. And those crazy powers of hers meant that if she didn't want this, well she'd let you know all about it.

The older woman was mildly surprised when a warm hand came to rest on her shapely hip, the soft touch earning a slight groan from the already-aroused bartender. Well well... seemed she had spoke to the right person about this, god only knows how awkward it would be with those meatheads (And that creepy ninja guy) that Maya usually hung out with. "I do like to take care of myself. But you're very attractive yourself..."

When Maya recovered and perhaps remembered all of this, she would certainly say that it was creepy. But not entirely creepy. She couldn't remember the last time someone had been so, familial to her.

It was weird, but at the same time, it was actually a pretty nice feeling.

"Nah. 'm too 'rough' t' be 'ttractive. 'least 'ttractive like you." Maya countered as her eyes closed and scooted back against Moxxi, intent to at least try and 'rest' this headache off.

Not that she minded talking to Moxxi in a situation that was anything less than talking about a job or half fending off Moxxi's playful advances. And even then she had to admit that Moxxi was probably the best female company on Pandora. Not that Lilith wasn't good company, but she was a little busy running the Crimson Raiders these days to actually have time to sit and talk without being drawn back to that duty.

(Feel free to move the time frame along a little if you want. Just so we can move things along.)

"Mm... well some people like the tomboy thing. Not so much out on Pandora, since 99% of women out here are tomboys by default but... well other planets really like it," Moxxi explained. Well it wasn't exactly the most reassuring statement but hell, it was something. And she herself did have quite the fetish for rough and tumble gals like Maya.

"Ah, you're a little too wasted to talk about all this now... I'll leave Claptrap to man the bar for now, it's about time the little shit did something worthwhile. You just rest, I'll take care of ya..." Moxxi said,

Her arms laced around Maya's waist, holding her close against her curvaceous frame. "Sleep tight dear, we'll be able to plan things out in the morning when you're less... drunk. Just rest up," She yawned and closed her own eyes, feeling sleep gradually creep up on her.

Back
Top Bottom