Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pandora Life (MellowYellow & Furry_DiEnd)

Maya woke with a groan and a very slight throbbing in her head. A very clear sign that someone had gotten her drunk. As her mind began processing that bit of information, several other things were becoming known to her.

Like the fact that she had her arms around someone. Someone soft, and someone with a great set of hips. Her head? Resting against something incredibly pliable, soft, and warm.

Pulling her head away carefully, the blue haired Siren carefully cracked her eyes open and found herself confronted with a very real, very nice and very alluring set of breasts contained by a dress coat that every male and quite a few females on Pandora were quite familiar with.

"Oh shit... Shitshitshitshit!" Maya cursed under her breath as she attempted to remember what had lead to this. Not that she was complaining about it or anything. Well, she could, but she'd be lying if she said she hadn't at least thought about it once or twice.

However, her escape and assessment was hampered by a hand and arm pinned underneath Moxxi and said woman's arms around her shoulders. How the hell she didn't notice any of this was unknown but now that she had she was beginning to wonder just how the hell she ended up like this and whether or not it was something she had been talked into drunk, or if she'd decided to get drunk and make a pass at Moxxi.

"Shit." the Siren hissed as she tried to pull away from the other woman without waking her.

Moxxi let out a happy sigh in her sleep, for the time being unaware of Maya being awake and moving about in her grasp. She was having the most lovely dream, the recurring one about being the one to open the vault and being crowned queen-president of the universe. She was simply so awesome that had to have a whole new rank and office designed solely for her. Simple as that.

She rolled away slightly, her arms now losing their grip on Maya's soft body. For the time being, the tomboyish Siren seemed to be in the clear and she was able to get away. Or, at the very least it seemed she could get away. Things were never so simple for the self-described Vault Hunters.

Moxxi let out a long yawn that echoed throughout the entire bedroom. She sat up and rubbed under one eye and then she rather demurely asked "Leaving so soon?" She managed a smile and pressed her chest outward, her generous boobs still barely contained within the fabric of her coat "After all, we have more to discuss on the job I offered you," the brunette beauty asked, working to sit up fully.

Maya blinked and let out a breath she wasn't aware she was holding. Seriously though, how many people actually knew they were holding their breath in situations like that? Maya wasn't sure but she knew she had and hadn't been aware of it.

"Job? You mean we didn't... Y'know." Maya asked, noticing another thing ever so lately. She wasn't wearing pants or her boots.

That part sort of made sense. She'd crashed on Moxxi's bed, decided not to get it all dirty and crap so she took off her pants and boots. That was a logical and normal thing to do. Nothing wrong with that.

So far everything was pointing to a happening that hadn't dissolved, or evolved, into she and Moxxi having sex. Which was both a relief and a slight annoyance. If had been as drunk as she suspected, Moxxi could've gotten her sexed up good and proper without a complaint. And yet, since she hadn't, there wasn't much need for her to be too embarrassed.

Except for the fact that she'd pretty much had her face in the best breasts on Pandora, and would likely never be able to live it down.

"You mean that thing about clearing out some place up in Tundra Express?" Maya asked getting herself a little more under control as she both woke up and got her bearings, mentally at least.

(Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. Holidays and all that.)

"Mm... nope, nothing sexy I'm afraid. I could have done you, quite easily as a matte of fact, but you were so cute all tuckered out like that, I honestly couldn't bring myself to wake you up," Moxxi replied in a dismissive fashion, before she raised herself up off the bed again, promptly setting her feet on the floor again.

"But of course, I'd very much like to do you, when your brain isn't all frazzled out. It'd be a little less... rape-y," the busty milf said as she started moving toward the slightly hung-over siren.

Moxxi placed her hands behind her back and let her eyes freely roam along Maya's body without any hint of shame or hesitation. It was only fair, considering the siren had done everything in her power to bury her face into Moxxi's cleavage earlier. "And yes dear, Tundra express. There's a beacon on the area I want cleared out, and you can use these bombs to destroy the hives," Moxxi explained, pushing one button that caused the wall to flip around and reveal several Torque-company incendiary grenades.

As Moxxi talked, Maya went about collecting her clothing from wherever it had managed to make its way to. Thankfully none of it was hidden, and therefore it wasn't like she had to go hunting for any of it. However she found herself bending and squatting a little more than she'd have liked. After all, she was in nothing but a leotard right now so Moxxi was probably getting an eyeful of her ass.

Now, this had an interesting effect. On the one hand, Maya was understandably uncomfortable. She might've loosened up when she came to Pandora and started Vault Hunting, but truthfully? She was still that slightly shut-in girl from her youth.

On the other hand? Maya couldn't help but think that for once, at least to her knowledge anyways, Moxxi was probably being teased and that was fine with her. If there was one thing Maya was, she was comfortable with how she looked, though not so much with showing off her body. And she knew she was more than easy on the eyes and if she could get Moxxi back even a little by teasing her, then all the better.

"So, these nests, they aren't huge or anything are they? 'cause the quicker I can get this job done, the better I can not be stuck out in effin' cold." Maya stated, clearly showing her distaste for having to go do a job someplace cold. Of course, the whole reason she was in this mess was because she complained about cleaning out Hyperion mechs for Lilith.

But at least Moxxi was willing to supply her the tools to get the job done instead of leaving her to worry about that herself. Which was great because that was less cash she had to shell out for a job that was better than her current gig, but not by much.

Moxxi was renowned for being a shameless woman, and she seemed to not even bother trying to hide her peeping gaze. She watched Maya's ass whenever she bent over, admiring the lovely tight cheeks. Oh yes, she certainly kept fit. Just looking at that tight athletic bum, the brunette milf could fondle it all day long...

Still, she was able to listen to every word that Maya was saying without peeling her eyes from Maya's rear for even a single second. If the chance arose, she would grab Maya and fuck her brains out until she was screaming her name.

Moxxi nodded her head "They tend to vary in size, but nothing too huge," she began. "Some of them can be yay big," she said, placing a hand down to her knee "And the largest one I spotted in the satellite photos was this tall," she said, raising a hand to below her generous breasts. "Now, you were the one who wrecked Saturn, so I doubt these could pose a problem for you sweetie pie."

Maya groaned at the mention of Saturn.

She remembered that particular showdown very well, and was shaking like a leaf in a storm for about a solid hour afterwards. Now, Maya told herself it was because of the adrenaline, but she wasn't so sure. Not that Saturn was a real threat, because it wasn't. The real threat was Saturn's guns.

"Yeah... So, shouldn't be too much trouble then?" Maya asked, tugging on her pants, which did nothing but tease Moxxi further with the way her ass shifted and jumped getting into the 'low rider' pants. After securing her pants, Maya went about putting on the rest of her clothing, finally closing the latch on her belt with her book.

"'cause that just means I can get this part of it over and done with all the sooner." Maya said, not even bothering to wait for Moxxi's answer. Didn't matter. Maya was gonna make it a quick job even if it wasn't. Well, as quickly as a job this delicate could be. Wouldn't want to leave behind any nasty surprises for Moxxi.

Not only because it would mean having to go elsewhere to hangout, and get her booze, but it would also mean that any guy who had a crush on Moxxi, which pretty much meant every guy on Pandora that was into women, would have a reason to try and give her grief.

Besides, if she played her cards right the reward could be great and she might even get some sort of discount at the new Underdome. Maybe.

At least it'd be a good chance to blow off some steam next time she got pissed or just needed to do something other than shoot Hyperion mechs to bits and bolts with her 'crew'.

"Aw, aren't you a sweetie?" the attractive brunette said, slowly licking her lips as she tried to save the mental image of Maya working her pants up her cute butt. She made for something special alright. Moxxi did always want to fuck a Siren, but Maya was the one she could get the best shot in at.

And maybe a threesome with Lilith later. Hah, and maybe she'd start pissing rainbows too...

Moxxi pressed her perfect rear into her chest of drawers, the flesh of her ass neatly resting on the top of it. She quietly watched Maya as she loaded herself up with those specially crafted bombs. She'd be damned if she didn't know how to make a functioning explosive that could blast away a piddly little insect hive.

Just as Maya turned to face her, Moxxi suddenly kissed her cheek and let one hand rest on Maya's shapely hip. "I'll be sure to give you plenty of rewards when you get back," she said in a low purring voice. She eyed Maya like a wolf eyeing its pray, hunger clear in her pupils "So... don't be keeping me waiting for too long now," the milf added in a sultry tone.

Back
Top Bottom