Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finally I meet you [Flux & MoonlightRomance]

Flux

Supernova
It had been a long time, a male thought as he wandered through the streets of a small town. For weeks had he been looking at one specific girl. Much younger then himself but that wasn't hard as he was centuries old. Being an old Vampire had advantages but also disadvantages. He had to leave his wife and daughter behind when his daughter was still young but after a while, he wanted to know who she was so he decided to watch her from a distance. Now, years later, he had seen her develop. It was a rainy night when he was walking in the street where she lived. He looked towards the window of a house, seeing his own pale skin and red eyes. With his hand he went through his dark black hair as he smiled a bit, revealing two sharp fangs.

Seeing his daughter develop but not being able to be a part of her life, was hard for Erik bu he managed too. He knew when she was going to arrive for work, arrive from her nights out, he nearly knew everything about her social life as he had been following her for years. The only thing he didn't knew was her name. That remained a mystery still as he never dared to go closer and ask her. Erik had also never heard her name before during a conversation as he was mostly out of the range. But he had a plan, he was planning on getting into her life, finally meeting his daughter. But how was he going to execute the plan without her mother finding out about it as he had promised to her that he would never contact them again.

Roxanne was now Twenty-One and had moved out of her Mother's house several years ago. Her Mother hadn't liked it at first; in fact, she had thrown a fit but as far as Roxy saw it, she didn't have to like it. Often she had asked about her Father: where he was, who he was, what he was like.. But her Mother always told her that it didn't matter because he never wanted her, she never even told Rox that he was a vampire. Now she lived in a rented house near the college she was attending as a full time student, studying Veterinary Technology. She also worked at a bar near by full time and as a result between work, school and the little bit of a social life she did have; she didn't have much time alone. Tonight though, she happened to be home alone. She sat at the table in a pair of pajama bottoms and a black tank top on the computer, looking up things she needed for a research paper due next week. This provided the perfect opportunity for Erik to bring himself into her life.

Roxy had the same beautiful Emerald eyes that her Mother had as well as her lightly tanned skin and had her Father's black hair. Her's was long and fell in thick, beautiful curls. Her personality was far from her Mother's, though. She was a free spirit and a dreamer; never letting anything stop her from chasing after what she wanted. Roxy was also a passionate lover and a loyal friend. On her right wrist she had the word "Dreamer" tattooed in a beautiful cursive script along with a tattoo.

Lately Roxanne had felt weird. She would wake up several time a night craving weird things like blood and often found it hard to focus. She also had this strange urge to hunt and often had headaches and withdraw-like symptoms. What she didn't know was she was half vampire as that her vampire side was awakening.

Erik walked towards the door of the house Roxanne, his beloved daughter, was living in. Tonight he was going to knock her door, letting her see a handsome man, dressed up in a suit that was very expensive. The only thing he was fearing was that she wasn't going to believe him when she was going to tell her that he was her father, the one that hasn't been in her life until that point. It was very weird for him to even think about it as it would break his heart. The man stood in front of the door now and a sigh escaped his lips. This was the point on which he would knock her door, going to see her very close for the first time in his life. He had admired her for quite a long time but now he was brave enough to do it. While he was nearing the door, memories returned from the time he had been with Roxanne's mother; how good she was and how sweet. Figuring that both the ladies that meant the most to him were having the same personality, he was really curious to finally meet her.

His hand knocked on the door and he waited, awaiting her to open or not. He expected, from the analyzing of her behavior, that she was going to open the door anyhow to see who was there.

Roxanne had been scrolling through the results of a Google search, looking for anything that might assist her in writing her paper when she heard a knock at the door. She glanced at the clock on her computer, it was after Nine O'clock. Who would be out there this late at night? She thought to herself as she stood from her chair and headed for the door. As she passed the window she peaked out to see who it was. She recognized the young man outside but had never talked to him before. She had seen him at the bar often when hanging out with her friends.

She opened the door and flashed him a smile. "Hey, I've seen you at the bar before. I'm Roxanne! What's up?" She asked. "Would you like to come in? I'm sure you're cold out here." She invited him in, holding the door open enough for him to walk in.

"Yes, that's possible," Erik replied as she told that she had seen him before. But when she told her name, it was like the time stood still. Her name was Roxanne and after so much years he finally get to hear her name. It was something he hadn't expected to happen this fast but a smile appeared on his face. "Hello, Roxanne, my name is Erik," he told her. Walking inside her house, he looked around. The house looked very nice and was decorated the way he thought it would be, the same way he would have done it himself. "So, Roxanna, how are you?" His voice sounded very calm and gentle but also very manly.

"Nice to meet you, Erik." She said with a warm smile when he introduced himself. As he walked past her and into the house she closed the door behind him, wanting to keep as much of the chilly and damp air out of the house as possible. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable, Erik and let me know if I can get your anything. I apologize that I'm not dressed better, I wasn't expecting company." She said, although if he had seen her at the bar then he knew how she usually dressed. "I'm alright." She responded to his question. "I've been quite busy with work and school so I don't have many nights off but it'll pay off one day." She said as she walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch, inviting him to join her. "What about you, Erik; how are you?" She asked. Something about his voice.. Spoke to her, for lack of a better way to explain it. It was like the manlyness in voice commanded respect but the gentle tone in which he spoke showed he was a very caring individual.

Erik sat down next to her before replying to everything she said to him already. "It's okay that you aren't dressed up or something, I don't expect you to be." He had listened to her with care and smelled her, she was partly a Vampire, he could tell that. "And it's great to hear that you are alright and good luck with your work and school." It was weird to talk to his daughter without that she knew that she was. "How are your parents?" Erik asked. His eyes looked around in the room to see how the living looked like. It looked nearly the same as his own living room. His own living room was a bit darker than hers and it was also a bit smaller. His house didn't had to be that big as he was out or sleeping most of the time. Being a full Vampire, he couldn't go into the sunlight as Roxanne could do because it burned. But in his spare time, he was working on a elixir that would make him able to walk into the warm sunlight but it was still going to take some time. "Do you have red wine?"

When he brought up her parents she looked down for a moment. Even with it having been years since her Father left and having never met him, it still hurt to think about. What hurt even more was when the words her Mother had said when she asked about where her Father was. After taking a moment to gather herself, Roxy looked up at him with a small smile. "My Mother is fine. She usually throws herself into her work and it keeps her busy. My Father.. I never knew him. He left either before I was born or when I was real little, either way I can't remember him." She said before pausing for a moment, trying to calm herself before speaking again. "Whenever I asked about my Father, my Mom always said the same thing: That he left because he didn't love me and that he never wanted me because I was a mistake." She said, tears beginning to fill her eyes. When he changed the subject, asking if he had any red whine Roxy nodded and got up.

She walked into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of red wine. She took two wine glasses down and filled them about a fourth of the way. She then picked up both glasses, one in each hand and made her way into the living room. She went slow, making sure she wasn't going to drop either of the glasses or spill any of the wine. When she finally made her way to the couch she handed him one of the glasses before sitting beside him once again and beginning to sip at her own drink. Strangely enough it helped to lessen the odd cravings for blood she had been having, or at least it usually did. Tonight, however, it wasn't going to help. Her canines had already become sharp fangs. "I.. I don't feel so good.." She said, sitting her glass of wine on the table in front of them.

His heart broke when he heard that the woman he loved for so long had said to his own daughter that he didn't loved her and thought Roxanne was a mistake as Erik knew that it was a lie. It made him mad and wanting to say that he was her father but instead, he kept quiet. He figured that saying it know would be like if he wanted her to believe that it was that way but that it actually was a lie. His face didn't showed his anger nor was it visible in his eyes as he had mastered the art of keeping calm. When she stood up, he looked at her. His eyes went over her body, to find out that she was a good looking girl which had developed very well.

When she returned, he smiled briefly and took the glass that she offered him. "Thank you, Roxanne," he spoke and took a sip of his drink. It was nice to spend some time with his own daughter... Some private time... "What's wrong then?" Erik asked as he moved a bit closer, placing his glass on the table next to hers and laying his hand on her shoulder, as an offer of help. "Can I do something for you?" He remembered how she reacted from when he was turned into a Vampire. Feeling unwell because your body needs the blood after a long period of denial. Erik had refused to drink blood until he became very ill, being after a week. Though he couldn't allow her to do the same but he couldn't speak of the problem either as it would be very strange. He was worried now about what could happen to her as she wasn't as powerful as a Vampire.

Roxanne usually would have moved away when a man she didn't know moved that close to her and put his hand on her, no matter how innocent it was. But right now her head was spinning and she was afraid if she tried to move that she would fall over. Roxy did find his touch and him being so close comforting. When he asked what was wrong she bit her lip, hesitant to tell him the real problem. "This is going to sound weird." She warned before pausing and taking a deep breath, an attempt to try and relax her body. "I.. I need blood. I need to drink blood." She said, feeling disgusted with herself even as she said the words.

These cravings had been going on for at least three weeks now and she hadn't once gave in and drank any blood yet. As a result she was growing significantly weaker each day. Already there were days when she was too sick and weak to get out of bed. Even now, in front of him it was difficult to even focus or function properly. "I'm sorry.. I bet you think I'm sick." She apologized.

He knew that when he gave her his own blood, she would feel stronger again but it might get her in a form of arousal as well because his blood acted like an aphrodisiac. Some junks even used the blood of a Vampire as a drug, at least for as long as they were able to because most of the time the Vampire only did it to make it less painful for the victim. "Oh..." he acted like he didn't knew what was happening. "And no, I don't think you are sick," he added shortly after before taking off his coat, rolling up his sleeve. "Here, drink it." He held his arm in front of her as a sign that it was okay for her to drink it. "I guess you'll feel better afterwards as I see how you look now." It was only a small thing that he could do for his daughter although there were risks. Her body could deny his Vampire blood as well because it had never been tested before how a Vampire or part-Vampire would react on the blood of his or her own kind.

Roxy watched as he took off his coat and rolled up the sleeve of his shirt before holding out his arm in front of her, it was a vampires way of offering their blood to another. Despite being thankful for the offer she growled, curling up her top lip as she did and revealing her fangs to him for the first time. "N.. No. I don't want that sick shit!" She said, wanting it to be clear that she was going to refuse blood until she was too sick to do so. "I'm human.. Not a monster." She added, clearly in pain from denying what she needed. If he wanted her to drink he was going to have to out himself as a vampire at the very least, maybe even tell her that he was her Father.

A sigh followed after her denying what he had offered her. Revealing his own sharp fangs, he bit his own arm, a small pool of blood forming on his skin. "Here, drink it," Erik said. His voice sounded even more calm but still commanding in some sort of way. "And I know you are a human but you'll have to understand that you can't keep denying your body the blood. You are partly a Vampire as I am a complete one myself," he added. His face didn't looked happy as he had wanted her to drink it without revealing what he was, he only hoped that she wouldn't link her being partly a Vampire and him being a complete one to a relation they could have, being father and daughter.

Roxy looked up at him as he revealed his own sharp, pointed canines to her before he brought his arm up and bit into it. She then watched as he brought his arm back down and blood began to pool on top of his skin. She stared at it, as if mesmerized by it. Something about his voice had changed: she noticed it was still the same calm tone but it had become more commanding. "No, I'm not drinking it. I can deny my body blood as long as I wish. I am human, not some fucking monster!" She hissed at him; she was upset and frustrated and didn't mean to snap at him. "I.. I'm sorry, Erik." She apologized, as she looked down at the floor. It seemed it was going to take more than outing himself as a vampire to get her to drink.

His mind was filled with possibilities to let her drink. The most logical once were talking her into it, forcing her to do it or telling her the complete truth about anything. Before he could make a choice, he jumped up, some blood dripping on the floor. "That's not how you talk to me, young lady!" he shouted. Erik sounded like a father now, for the first time in his life as he had never been able to be her father. "Don't you get it? I'm your father..." His voice returned back to normal as he told her he was hers but it was weird. His entire expression towards her changed as he looked at her now. "Why else would a stranger pop up at your house? For which other reason wouldn't I find it strange to find out that you are needing blood?"

Roxy saw him suddenly jump up and although she noticed that some blood dripped from his arm and down onto the carpet she kept her eyes on him. "I will talk to you however I want!" She growled in a weakened tone. Roxanne didn't realize just how weak she was getting or how badly she not only needed blood but needed her Father, too. When he spoke again she noticed his voice had returned to calm tone it had been before. "Get out!" She snarled, glaring up at him. His last questions had hit a nerve and it made her feel as if Erik was talking down to her and felt that she was stupid. She didn't have the strength to make him leave, though and she didn't seem to realize that if she kept refusing blood that she would eventually die. It was looking more likely that she would have to force her to drink. One thing that could be said for Roxy, though was that she had her Father's stubborn streak and strength.

"You want me to leave you? Like this?" Erik asked as she told him to get out. He wasn't planning on leaving as he finally was with his daughter and had confessed that he was her father. Biting himself again for fresh blood, he went towards her and forced his arm against her mouth. To make sure that she was going to drink, he pinched her nose. By controlling her breath, he made sure that if she opened her mouth wide enough, he would push his arm beneath her fangs. "You'll have to drink, Roxanna," Erik spoke to her as his voice started to sound more worried than before. From the state she was in now, he figured that she needed blood very badly or else she would get paralyzed for a while, maybe even permanent. And now he had a chance to avoid it.

"I said get out, didn't I?" She asked, her tone even weaker than it had been previously before she broke out into a coughing fit. The next thing she knew he was walking to her, fresh blood pooling on his arm from the be he just made with his fangs. She tried to move before he walked to her but he trapped her on the couch and pressed his arm against her lips. The next thing was he pinched her nose, cutting off her air supply. She managed to last several minutes and beginning to feel light headed before she finally opened her mouth, feeling him press his arm into her fangs she began to lick and suck. She was clearly in need for it and drank eagerly until it stopped bleeding.

It was a relief when she started to do what he wanted her to do with his blood. A smile appeared as he sat down on next to her. After it stopped bleeding, he rolled down his sleeve again and looked at her. "How do you feel now?" Erik asked. He hoped that it had the result he wanted it to have, a good one. But nothing was sure yet as his blood wouldn't start working immediately. Still he wanted to know if it was going to work and if it didn't, there was nothing expect for her to hunt on somebody. The hunt was something that Erik hated until he had been on a hunt with his Creator a few times. And he had a feeling that she would feel the same around that subject.

As Erik let go of her and stepped back, pulling his sleeve down Roxy watched him. "I don't feel quite as weak." She said and something she was feeling but didn't tell him was that all of a sudden she felt more connected to him and even a little romantically attracted to him. "I don't care if I reject your blood or not, I refuse to hunt to feed myself." She said softly as she looked over at him. Roxy then bit her lip. "D.. Daddy, can you stay with me tonight?" She asked in an innocent, childlike voice. For the first time in a long time she felt almost completely alone, like her whole life up to this point had been nothing but a lie and like her Father was the only one who understood what she was going through. As she waited for a reply she fely scared that he was going to reject her.

"Of course I'll stay with you," Erik replied to his daughter as he noticed that she was afraid of being rejected by him. Also because he had drank her blood, he was also in some kind of way romantically attracted to her just as she was to him. It was something unavoidable being the effect as they both possess Vampire-DNA. And now he had a chance to be with his daughter for a longer period and he was going to be there for her. "But you have to know I can't stand the sunlight..." He added. If he was going to stay, he had to be in a place where they were would be no sun as he didn't want to end up as a pile of ashes.

"You could stay in my room in the morning. I have to work tomorrow and I have black out curtains on the windows so that no sunlight gets in." She said. Then he sat back down beside her and she moved over to him, resting her head on his shoulder. All she wanted right now is to be held and to feel better. "Daddy, my head still hurts and I feel dizzy.. Almost like I'm drunk." She told him, unsure if it was normal or if she should be worried.

"Thank you," he said when she offered her to stay in her room. "It's normal that your head hurts and that you feel dizzy," Erik added as he laid his arm around her, holding her tight against him. The blood of him was working partly like a drug because she still had human-DNA which gave her the drunk feeling. "You'll feel better after a while." Erik knew that it wasn't going to take hours before it would lose that effect but it could easily take an hour or two.

As he wrapped his arm around her and held his daughter close Roxanne nuzzled into him. "Can I have more blood, Daddy?" Roxy asked, her voice still having that innocent and child like tone it had taken on. She then yawned, probably not going to be able to stay awake much longer. Roxy then gently too his other wrist and brought it to her, waiting for permission to feed again. Her first taste of blood had awoken something inside her and now she couldn't get enough of it.

"Yes, go ahead," Erik spoke to his daughter. "You can drink as much as you want, I have plenty." Being a Vampire had as a perk that his blood pressure couldn't be lowered and that there was a continuous stream and refill of blood if somebody was feeding from them. Plus it was a good sign that she was willing to drink his blood as than she never had to hunt but could feed from her own father. "Do you like the taste of my blood?" He asked as he had never tasted his own blood.

Back
Top Bottom