Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finally I meet you [Flux & MoonlightRomance]

When he gave her permission she didn't hesitate revealing her fangs to him and biting into his wrist. Almost instantly he began to bleed and she began drinking, enjoying the sweet taste of her own Father's blood on her tongue. What she didn't realize, though was that he was imprinting on her the more of his blood she drank and it would make their romantic feelings grow stronger. After about five minutes of drinking she licked the wound closed. "Yes.. It tastes sweet and I can't get enough of it." She said with a purr to her voice before tone returned to child-like. "I love you Daddy."

"Then keep drinking, I'm not stopping you," Erik spoke as she said hat she couldn't get enough of it. "And I love you too, princess." It was weird, their bound became faster with every drip of blood she drank from him but Erik wasn't paying attention to that fact as it it didn't mattered to him. The only thing that mattered was that he was with his daughter now and that they could finally be father and daughter as he wanted to be from the start but which was impossible.

Roxy looked down at the small bite mark in his arm that she had just healed, licking her lips. She clearly wanted more but hesitated. "I'm afraid I'll hurt you if I take too much or that you don't like it when I drink from you." Roxy said. As she awaited her answer, her cell phone began to ring from the kitchen table where her computer sat. Roxanne sighed, able to tell by the ringtone that it was her Mother calling. She half expected Erik to rise from the couch and hurry to the phone. After all, he was probably at the very least upset about the lies she had told their daughter.

"You can't hurt me, I'm a Vampire you know, so you can drink as much as you want," Erik replied. When her phone started to ring, he remembered from a conversation that that ringtone was the one of her mother but he wasn't planning on picking up. "Go ahead and take it, but don't tell that I'm here. I do not want to have anything to do with her anymore," Erik spoke as he looked at Roxy. "It's okay Roxy," he said.

Roxy shook her head, even as he gave her the go ahead to answer it she made no move to get the phone. As she looked up at Erik her eyes turned dark with anger. "She lied to me.. For years. She let me believed you hated me.. That you left because you saw me as a mistake and that you never once looked back." She said, clearly feeling the same as him; wanting nothing to do with her Mother. She would go into a rage if she didn't calm down and it would send her into a blood lust.

Roxy took his wrist and bit down again, beginning to drink. Each drop of blood she drank from him bonded them even more and soon it wouldn't matter to either of them that they were related, they would simply begin to act on their feelings and he would need to fight the desire to change her; to become her creator.

He felt her fangs piercing his skin once again and he only smiled. Erik wasn't minding at all that she was drinking this much of his blood, it only felt good for some reason. The relationship he had with his daughter grew thanks to it and he felt it grew, not knowing that there were actually feelings developing thanks to it. "You really like my blood, don't you?" Erik teased her a bit while he slowly poked her in her side. It was quite hard to hear that she didn't want to do anything anymore with her mother but well, it was true, she had been lying to their daughter for quite some time and now it was only getting what she deserved.

When Roxanne was asked about really liking his blood she simply nodded as she drank from the puncture wound she had just made on his arm. After the blood had clotted she made another and drank more, repeating the process until her stomach was full. She felt for nearly a half hour when she finally licked the last wound until it healed. "Your blood tastes so good Daddy!" She purred softly, her vampire side clearly awake. As she sat there with her Father now she felt dizzy, images of the two of them kissing and undressing each other flashing through her head. What's wrong with me..? She thought to herself, unaware he could now read her thoughts because of their bond.

It was quite annoying to get bitten over and over again as those fangs were quite sharp. But he was doing it for his daughter, which made it less annoying for Erik. "I'm glad that you like my blood that much," Erik said with a smile. It was nice how she would talk childish to him most of the time and calling him daddy. But then, when her stomach was filled with his blood and she was getting dizzy, he heard how she asked herself in her mind what there was wrong with her. He hadn't caught the flashes she had as the bond wasn't strong enough when that happened. "Why would there be something wrong with you?" Erik asked, knowing that his princess probably wouldn't lie to him.

Roxy bit her bottom lip when Erik asked her what was wrong, for a brief moment contemplating telling him a lie. She decided against it and looked up into his eyes, her own dark with lust and desire before leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. "Sick things are going through my head. Things like your lips on mine.. Us unable to stop kissing and you feeding off me." She said, even just telling her the images flashing through her head turned her on. "Incest is bad.." She told herself, under her breath but despite knowing that Roxy couldn't help fantasizing about her Father dominating her.

"You mean... like this?" Erik asked as he moved his head closer to hers and kissed her lips. His dry, cold lips touched her sweet, warm lips. He slowly opened his mouth a bit, his tongue touching her lips. Even though she had just said that incest was bad, he gave her the kiss. The reason wasn't very clear as it just was something that he wanted to do it, not really knowing why. It was probably because the fact that she drank that much of his blood but he didn't mind that it happened. Her lips actually felt quite soft, he thought as he slowly stopped the kiss, looking at her with his red eyes.

Roxanne was shocked when he moved his head in closer and pressed his lips to her's in a kiss. His lips were different from her her's, they were cold and and dry but at the same time it felt good to kiss him. When she felt his tongue against her lips she opened her mouth just enough to allow him inside. Just then he pulled back and stopped the kiss and she looked up into his eyes. She then moved into his lap and took his hand, placing it over the artery in her neck so he could feel he pulse. "I bet it's been so long since you've had fresh, warm blood from a human. You want it so badly, don't you Daddy?" she purred, sure he found her pulse almost mesmerizing. What she didn't know was that he had powers of hypnosis and could easily entrance her.

He didn't knew what to reply when she asked him about him wanting the blood but the pulse that she made him feel was so strong that he wanted to bite her right away but he kept calm. "I'm not sure," he said. At that point, he used a psychical bond between them to access her mind. Now he could share his mind with hers while receiving everything that came up in her mind. It was easy for him now to find out what she wanted and for her to find out what he wanted, though she wouldn't be able to do everything herself as he could control her body as well. He looked her straight into her eyes, without doing anything to see how she was going to react on being hypnotized as she was very open to it. He could tell that she was open to it because it had been that easy to gain access to her mind.

Roxanne could feel her Father use the mental bond they had to gain complete access to her mind. Once again the images of them kissing and undressing each other as well as Erik feeding off of her flashed through her mind again and this time she was sure he could see it. "Daddy.. What's going on?" She asked as she looked up into his eyes, sounding scared and unsure. If he wanted he could even turn her into a little girl again, since he missed out on all of his Daughter's childhood.

The red eyes of Erik were focused on the eyes of his daughter to make sure that he wouldn't lose the bond he just had created. "Everything is ok," he whispered, his voice sounding very gentle. With the bond, he wanted to partly relive what he had missed out from Roxanne's childhood. It was something that wasn't everlasting but it would make him able to go with her through her childhood in a shorter period of time than normally, but it would make him happy anyhow. "How do you feel?" He asked, hoping that what he had done in her mind worked well.

Roxanne could feel her mind shifting as she looked into his eyes. Any adult thoughts disappeared as her thoughts became very childlike. She was restored to what she was like when she was four years old. "Who are you?" She asked in an childlike, innocent tone. "Where's my Mommy? She told me not to talk to strangers."

"I'm your father," Erik spoke as she asked who she was, "your mother is gone for a while and I returned from a trip that I had to go to for my work. It took me a bit longer than expected but now I'm here." He smiled towards his daughter and laid his hand on her leg, rubbing it playfully. "So Roxanne, how are you?" The voice of Erik sounded gentle but also a bit scared as it was weird having the chance to make up the time he hadn't been there.

"Daddy?" She asked, watching him as he rested it on her leg. "Scared. Mommy told me I didn't have a Daddy and she told me never to talk to strangers. Yet here this strange man is saying he's my Daddy. If you really are him then prove it.." Roxy said, never losing her innocent tone of voice but she did pull away from him and move as far as the couch would allow her to go. Clearly her Mother had drilled lies into her from a young age and at such a young age Roxy had trusted and believed her Mother.

It was weird to see how his daughter was corrupted by her mother. How she had become a girl who feared him at this point. But he was going to make things work between them again and he looked at her. "How do you want me to prove it, princess?" He asked as he respected the distance between them. Erik figured that it wouldn't be the smartest idea to move closer to her but make sure that she would believe him. It wasn't his intention to scare her more so his voice sounded even more gentle than before with the effect that it sounded less manly, less commanding for once.

Roxy was trying to think of what she might say to him next but when she heard him call her "Princess" it threw her off. Hearing him call her that made her feel special and wanted and almost made her forget everything her Mother had told her about him. "Tell me why you left.. And if you missed me. Mommy said you ran off with some other lady and that you never wanted me." She explained, tears coming to her eyes as she told him. No matter if she believed what her Mother told her or not, it clearly still hurt her to think the man that was her Father wanted nothing to do with her.

On that question he had to lie to make it sound believable as he couldn't say to her that he was a Vampire and that he had promised to her mother that he would leave them. No, Erik had to lie. "Well, princess, I had to go out of the country for work and it was a big project. But your mother told me that you didn't had a daddy because it was dangerous there and we weren't sure if I was going to return," Erik spoke to her, his eyes sparkled as he looked at his 'young' daughter. He hoped that she was going to believe what he had told her but his voice hadn't changed as most people would have a slight difference in their talking when they were telling a lie.

Even though he had regressed her age Roxy proved to be wise beyond her years. "Why couldn't she just tell me that you were off working? Even if the job was dangerous and killed you at some point knowing that I had a Daddy that wanted me would have been better than leading me to think I had no Father at all." She said, looking over at him. As he took in her last reply Roxy thought of something else she could ask him. "Daddy.. I have a question.. One that Mommy can't answer. Why do I sometimes crave blood?" She asked.

A smile appeared on the face of the man as she spoke so wisely towards him. "Well, little princess, it was because your mother and I didn't want you to get over such a loss already and if we told you that you didn't had a daddy, it would be more easier. That was the idea behind it," was the very calm reply of Erik. When she asked him about the blood, he looked a bit worried at her before revealing his sharp fangs to her. "I have it as well. We are special people that needs to drink blood sometimes. From humans or from each other, you can taste mine if you want," he said as he rolled his other sleeve up and offered her his arm.

Roxy nodding, wanting him to know that she had heard what he had said but she still didn't understand it. "I cried every night.. just wanting a Daddy to tell me that he loved me and that I was his princess." She said, looking down and away from him as her eyes filled with years, it was like she didn't want him to see her cry. When he went on to explain why she craved blood Roxanne quickly blinked her tears away before looking up at him, watching him as he pulled up his sleeve while he explained her craving for blood. "Won't I hurt you?" She asked, her fangs becoming longer as her hunger grew.

"I love you, Roxy, I do," Erik spoke as she said that she cried every night, wanting a daddy that said that and this was his chance to make things right and he was going to do it as good as possible. Although she tried to hide her tears, he knew that there were tears forming in her eyes. He could tell it just by looking at the way her body expressed itself. "No, you won't hurt me by drinking my blood. You can drink as much as you want," Erik replied about if it would hurt him. He would feel it if she was going to do it but the pain wasn't that hard for him as she had been drinking from his blood before, even though she didn't remember that now.

As he said it wouldn't hurt him Roxanne nodded and moved closer to him. She carefully took his arm and once she found a vein you leaned her head down and bit at his arm, puncturing the skin. As it began to bleed heavily Roxanne drank it and continued, making new punctures when she needed. Roxy didn't know what control was just yet so she was going to drink until Erik stopped her.

Back
Top Bottom