Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She whimpered and gripped his hand as he helped her stand. It felt so different and weird with the eggs in her. She held her belly and bit her lip.

She looked at him and nodded slowly. "What now?" She asked. She rubbed her extended belly and hummed softly.

She shrugged and nodded. "I guess." She said softly. She still held onto his hand to get used to walking with the new weight.

He led her through the halls. "What do you eat dear? I would assume fish, but I'm not entirely sure."

Her tail swayed behind her. She looked up at him and nodded. "Mostly fish." She answered. She stretched out her arms and held onto him.

He smiled, helping her walk to a small dining room. Inside there were many other pairs like them, a young non-human woman and her handler, ranging from happily chatting, to glaring daggers at eachother.

She held her stomach and looked at the other people in the dining hall. Some were happy while others looked like they wanted to kill each other. "Where do we sit?" She asked Donovan. She held onto his arm.

"Where ever you like, I'll go get you some food. Any preference as to the kind of fish? And do you eat it cooked or raw?"

Her ears turned into the conversations. Her tail curled around one of her legs. "Raw." She said. She let go of his arm and walked to a table. She sat down and sighed.

A young woman moved over to greet her, a feline girl, her belly swollen. "Hi, you're new here huh?"

She looked up at the feline. "Y-yeah. Are you?" She glanced at her belly then down at hers. She blushed and shifted in her seat.

She patted her belly gently. "Nah, been here for a couple months already. It was scary at first, but it's really not bad."

Her ears flicked towards the feline. "Really? W-well how many times have you been...bred with?" She asked. She wanted to see if she would be used the same number of times as the cat.

Her eyes widened. "Fifty? Wow." She whispered. She glanced down between their bellies. "What got you pregnant?" She asked.

"Mmmm, a frog, or he might have been a toad, very slimy, but fun." She giggled. "I can feel his tadpoles swimming around inside me."

She listened and giggled after her. "Well, I got impregnated by this thing. He was like a ball and his eyes changed color depending on his mood. Well, I have eggs." She patted her stomach in a playful manner and giggled. It was nice to laugh.

She nodded, grinning. "I had eggs too, but these ones hatched inside me." She shivered and moaned gently. "S-sorry, sometimes they bump into my cervix."

She smiled. She watched her moan and she was surprised by it. "Oh. Donovan told me that the creature put at least 100 in me." She said nonchalant. "I don't know if I'll ever get used to this life style." She shrugged.

(Hey, gave a real reply to "Experimenting." If you still want to continue that.)
She smiled. "Maybe not, but you should relax and learn to at least enjoy it. If you're on good behaviour, they'll be glad to make things easier for you."

(I saw it. I definitely want to continue it.)
She smiled and nodded understandbly. "I'll try. I am starting to enjoy it though." She rubbed her belly, her tail swaying behind her. "So you're a cat?" She asked.

She nodded. "Neko, to be specific. Technically we're a race of bio-engineered pets, but don't think I'm dumb just because I can spend three hours chasing a piece of string..." She giggled.

Back
Top Bottom