Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

He chuckled, slipping a finger into her and gently stroking her inner walls. "Just relax and push dear, if you tense up and resist this will take much longer." He teased her, ready to take the young when she was done giving birth.

Relax? How in the world could she relax like this?! Being held like this by aliens, some kind of alien monster baby inside of her trying to get out...that certainly wasn't helpful to making her relax. Then again she didn't want this to go on any longer than necessary. Alison closed her eyes tightly, whimpering as she tried to relax and push as the creature had instructed, just wanting to get this thing....or things....out of her.

Whatever was inside didn't move as it was pushed out, just large enough to gently stretch her inner walls. "That's it." He stroked her clit. "Just keep pushing gently, don't need anything cracking in there, might catch inside you."

Alison whimpered as she felt it moving, but continued pushing in her desperation to get it out of her. She yelped as the odd lizard man stroked at her clit, her body jerking slightly, the extra motion and stimulation causing whatever it was to start emerging from her. "G-get it out of me!"

He helped to slide the hefty egg out of her, leaving strands of sticky lubrication between it and her. "A very lovely specemin, quite healthy in fact."

Alison cried out when the egg finally slipped out of her, the girl almost cumming from the odd sensation, before going limp on the bed, panting heavily. "Y-you got what you want....please...let me go now...I just want to go home...." Home...where it was comfortable....where she had a bed, TV, Video Games....

He laughed, setting it aside. "Don't think so dear, we're half a light-year gone already, no going home now." He smiled. "Now stop whining or maybe I'll let the hatchling burrow in and burst out of your lovely chest."

So far so quickly? "I...but...then where are you taking me?" She glanced up, then whimpered when he threatened her, quickly closing her mouth to stop complaining as he had instructed. "So....what happens now...?" Hopefully questions would be alright so long as she didn't sound like she was complaining about the answers....

"To the central lab my dear, we have only a few expensive beasts on board here, but there are many more awaiting you there." He picked up the egg, moving it to a large incubation chamber.

"Beasts...?" So....she was going to be raped over and over by mindless animals? Forced to bear their children and lay these eggs over and over again? "I....but...why? Why me...? Why can't they just....do it with their own species...?"

He laughed. "Because my dear, you're much cheaper, and far more flexible. Let's see, a female for every male, or one girl with flexible DNA?" He smirked.

"Flexible DNA...?" Alison swallowed nervously, she didn't like the sound of that. "I uh....w-well I uh....I....don't have much choice.....do I?" She bit her lip, the reality beginning to set in now. There was no escape....no way out of this. If she were to protest then almost certainly she would be killed.....or worse. "Can....can I at least come down from here? Have some clothes...? A bed..? Something?"

"Certainly, but even one attack against me, the beasts, or my staff, and you'll be fitted for a shock collar." He said calmly, unhooking the shackles and helping her to stand.

For a few moments, the thought of attacking him had crossed Alison's mind....but she quickly thought better of it. This....thing...this....lizard man....he certainly looked like he could overpower her. Even if he couldn't and she could get past him....where would she go? Even if he was lying about her being on a spacecraft....she was still somewhere unfamiliar, no idea of the layout or how to get out. All she could do was try to make the best of things.
As she stood Alison felt her legs shaking for a moment, the strange feel of his scaley hands against her skin causing her to shiver and come out in goosebumps. "C-can I rest now....? Get something to eat...?"

He chuckled. "Well, you can res for a little while my dear." He grinned "As for food, just a brew of proteins and supplements. It's quite smooth though, and will be flavored to your liking."

Flavoured or not, it didn't exactly sound appetising. Then again the alternative was starvation...and she got a feeling that after all the trouble they had gone through to get her, these.....things....weren't about to let her just starve herself and deny them their prize. "Fine....so...where do I rest? Do I at least get a bed or something?" She just hoped she wouldn't have to go back to that room....it was cold and uncomfortable, nothing but metal everywhere.

He smiled, leading her to a simple bedroom. The bed was quite like an earth one, though with a halo-like device above the pillow. "Alright, lay down dear. We've found human sleep patterns to be long, and easily effected by stress. This device will tigger all of the chemicals and synapses that cause sleep, but without the need for the tossing and turning. It will place you into immediate REM sleep, and deliver all the rest of a perfect night in only three hours.

Alison had been hoping that sleep would be a nice, long escape from what was happening....but three hours? She would only get to sleep for three hours? Even if she would feel like it was a full night's rest....it would mean that this living hell would come back all the quicker. She stared at the bed in silence for a moment, before slowly approaching it and laying down as instructed. "Can....I at least get some clothes or something too....?" She had a feeling that the response to that would be a no....after all, she was here as some kind of breeding slave by the sounds of things...would such a being need clothes in these creatures eyes?

He chuckled, moving to a panel in the wall and grabbing something to give her. He tossed her a simple robe, held in place with a belt. "You may wear that, it needs to come off easily if needed."

She didn't need to ask why they needed to come off easily....that much was rather plainly obvious. She cursed inwardly, but didn't dare say it out loud as she caught the robe, quickly pulling it on, the garment loose, almost certainly by design, except around her chest, which it seemed to specifically highlight by being a bit tighter than expected. "I suppose I'll get some rest while I can...." Alison bit her lip, climbing onto the bed, trying not to think of what horrific beast was awaiting her next.

A gentle hum filled the air, a tired feeling running through her as her eyes slowly closed. Her sleep was dreamless, as if her eyes had merely blinked, but she woke feeling more rested than she ever had before, Donovan seated by the console, reading a book. "Ah, good morning dear." He chuckled.

No sooner had she gone to sleep did Alison feel like she was waking up again, sitting up and glancing around. She felt rested....and it took a moment for her to recall her situation...though spotting the lizard man reminded her quickly enough. "...What's good about it? You wouldn't be saying that if you were in my situation" She frowned, then swung her legs off the bed in order to stand up. Even if she wasn't going to physically resist, she didn't have to stop reminding them she wasn't happy with this.

He chuckled. "I was. It took time to adapt." He chuckled, leading her from the room. "I have some choices, but remember, not choosing won't help you. I have an insect, a dragon, and one of out more humanoid beasts. What would you prefer dear?"

He was in her position? She doubted that....being that he was male and all. Still, just because he had gotten used to it even if that was true.....She just sighed and moved to follow him down the corridor, glancing up as he gave her the options. The insect certainly didn't sound even remotely appealing....and a dragon? That had to be a translation error or something surely. "I...well....I guess maybe the humanoid one for now...?" That might at least let her get used to things a little more....she hoped. Though she suspected that all she was truly choosing was the order of the three rather than which she would or wouldn't be doing something with.

He walked her to an ornate door. "Now, be on your best behavior, this male is a military official. He's of a rare breed, and has offered to impregnate one of our girls." He let her into the room. It was very nicely furnished, with a large, four poster bed in the center, a man awaiting her there.
http://img.rule34.xxx//images/830/844fda1f2704bc0bed9f1b87fec4004ac1261cd2.jpg?829794
(The male.)

Back
Top Bottom