Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

Lounger

Star
Alison McNamara had just been walking home from her evening part-time job, something she did to earn a bit of extra money like most 17 year olds. She'd made this walk a hundred times before, there was no reason for tonight to be any different....and yet very different it was. Life changing infact.
She wasn't really sure what had happened....one minute she had been walking home down the empty street, the lights overhead flickering slightly as usual, and then suddenly....all she remembered was a flash....so bright it had blinded her just for a moment....and then when it had faded she was somewhere totally different.

Now, Alison found herself in a strange room. The wall, floors and ceiling were all made from a smooth metal that was cold to the touch, so cold that she shivered and pulled her jacket a little more tightly around herself. Whilst the room was brightly lit, there seemed to be no visible light source, as if the light in the room was simply....there.
"Hello...?" Slowly Alison stood up, moving towards one of the walls and running her hand across the smooth metal. There wasn't even a hint of roughness, no kind of seam, as if the walls, floor and ceiling were simply a continuous single piece of metal. "Hello? Anybody? Please, somebody answer me!"

Sound, like the light, seemed to just pop into existence. "Hello subject 13, welcome to your new life." The message crackled slightly, apparently recorded. "There is no purpose to resistance at this point, we are in a vast vacuum, and even if you ran you'd have nowhere to truly go. You are the next subject for a vast breeding program, in order to save various dying races. This is not a request, there is no other option. It will be best for you, if you submit and accept it."

Alison jumped when the voice suddenly boomed from everywhere around her, it was impossible to pick a direction it was coming from....the sound was simply there....all around her. "Wh-what? I....subject 13?" She was beginning to become more confused than scared....well....until the next part of the message came...that most definitely brought the fear back. "Br-breeding program? What the hell are you talking about?!" She backed up into one of the walls, then turned and started pounding on it. "L-let me out! Let me go!! Oh god....this has to be some kind of nightmare....just...just some kind of nightmare and I'm going to wake up back home with a stupid hangover or something...."

An actual voice clicked over on the unseen speakers. "Please cease this struggling, there is no way out until we let you out for your mating. Or until we let the creature in." A door in one wall slid open, a chitinous Xenomorph climbing into the room as the door slit shut behind him.
"This creature is highly dangerous, we recommend you submit to impregnation, lest you are treated as a enemy and torn apart."

Alison ignored the voice at first, continuing to pound on the wall to try and get it to open, or perhaps get the attention of someone else who might help her, but then she heard the noise of the wall opening on the far side. She turned, about to run towards it in an attempt to escape, only to see the creature that was entering, causing her to scream, immediately backing up into the wall behind her again. "What the hell is that?! St-stay away! Stay away from me!" She tried to move away from the creature, but the attempt only put her into a corner with nowhere to run. "Oh god...." What she wouldn't have given for a gun right now...there was no way this could be real was there? Creatures like this simply....they didn't exist! "Stay back! Stay back please!"

The beast hissed, grabbing her, claws tearing away her clothing, scraping her skin. "We really reccomend submission." The voice spoke.
The beast threw her to the ground, pulling her onto all fours, claws digging into her hips hard as he held her, slamming his ridged, black cock into her virgin pussy. He drove deeply, ignoring her resistance, claws dragging her back when she tried to pull away.

Alison screamed as the beast grabbed her, attempting to struggle as it ripped away her clothes, shredding her shirt, bra, skirt and panties, leaving the girl in nothing but her socks and shoes as she was thrown to the ground, tattered remnants of her clothes spilling all over the floor. "N-no! Get away!" She tried to crawl away from the creature, but it simply grabbed and hoisted her up to her hands and knees. "Oh god....no...no ple-" She cut off, speech turning into a scream as the creature rammed a steel hard erection into her virgin pussy, thrusting all the way into her deeper than she could ever have thought possible with a single, powerful thrust, her breasts swinging wildly beneath her from the force of the entry.

He continued thrusting, hard and fast, but with stunningly smooth strokes, hitting every spot inside even as he deflowered and stretched her open. The creature groaned, easily coating her insides with slimy precum, allowing his thrusts to come faster and deeper as he penetrated her.

Whilst it had been painful at first, as more and more of the slimy precum coated her insides, Alison not only felt the pain begin to subside...but she almost felt twinges of....pleasure? Mentally she refused to accept it, clenching her fists on the floor tightly, closing her eyes and biting down on her lip, trying to ignore the pleasure building in her nether regions. Her breasts continued to swing wildly from the hard thrusting of the creature, her nipples beginning to harden and brush against the cold metal floor, only increasing the unwanted pleasure that was being pushed on her body.

He pushed further, his gently pointed cock pushing on her cervix as he did. The ridges on his cock grew more pronounced as he swelled inside her, gripping her hips and trying to push up into her womb with powerful, focused thrusts.

Alison did her best not to, but she couldn't help it, crying out when the beast pushed up against her cervix, the ridges pushing out and spreading her further. "N-no....no more....please!" She cried out again as with one more thrust her cervix was pushed open and the creatures cock thrust up into her womb, the odd sensation causing her to gurgle loudly, eyes opening wide as she stared at the opposite wall, able to see the reflection of herself being fucked by this alien monster.

The beast seemed to enjoy her greatly, thrusting in and out of her womb, claws scraping at her sides, pre soaking her deepest inner reaches. His slick member further swelled inside her, causing a slightly visible bulge along her smooth belly as he thrust firmly into her.

"A-ahh!" Alison couldn't help cry out, then tried to bite on her lip more as the pleasure continued to build. She could hardly feel the pain from her sides being scraped, the pleasure was just becoming too much. She could feel the creature's cock beginning to swell, her stomach bulging slightly....she knew what that surely meant. "N-no! Not inside! Anything but that please!!"

He ignored her, thrusting to the hilt, deeply into her womb. His cock pulsed and twitched, pumping thick greenish spunk into her. He soon filled her womb, causing her belly to swell with his excess spunk.

Alison screamed as she felt the sudden rush of fluid, pumping directly into her womb, flooding her insides. "NOO!" Somewhere through it all she thought she felt an orgasm in her own body as well, her pussy clenching more tightly on the creature....though unfortunately that also meant that all of the thick, green cum was trapped inside of her, the creatures thick cock preventing even a drop from escaping whilst it was inside her. "HNGH!" Alison went wide eyed as she felt her womb bulging, then looked down between her breasts, screaming again as she watched her belly slowly begin to grow from the volume of cum pumping into her.

He finished with a pleased groan, leaving her already looking slightly pregnant as he slid out. He let her hips go, swiftly leaving through the opening wall. The voice rang through the speakers again. "Very nicely done breeder, good to see we don't need to find another replacement.

Alison twitched slightly, falling to her side once the creature pulled out and let go of her, thick green cum slowly leaking from her pussy. "Nnn..." She coughed, looking up as the wall slid shut behind the creature, then looked up as the voice sounded out again. "N-no....please....let me go...I don't want to be pregnant...not with an alien baby..."

"You've already been impregnated, you no longer have a choice. What you want is wholly irrelevant, as we do not follow your will, nor are we close enough to earth for it to be practical." The voice remained at a calming tone, a gas entering the room with a small hiss, causing her to relax.

Alison whimpered as they told her she was already impregnated....then again with so much cum inside of her it would've been a miracle if she hadn't been. She gasped as she heard the missing noise, panicking for a second, before feeling herself relaxing whether she wanted to or not, slowly rolling over onto her back, her belly still swollen with cum, though some was still leaking out, a puddle of thick green fluid forming between her legs. Slowly but surely she could feel herself getting more and more relaxed, and finding herself feeling tired, eventually beginning to drift off to sleep, though her last thoughts were of what was going to happen to her now....before she drifted off into a surprisingly peaceful sleep.

She would awaken bound to a tilted exam table. Her legs were up in stirrups and spread, her body fully exposed. A man entered the room, a tall, slender anthro. He stood well over six feet, with slick grey skin and a red underbelly. Blue horns graced his head, sweeping gently back. He looked down at her with a grin, flexing his clawed hands, a thick tail sweeping behind him. "After the drugs you've recieved, you shall be giving birth quite soon."

Alison groaned as she awoke, her mind blank for a few moments, blissfully forgetting the events of earlier, if only for a brief instant. As she came to though, she began to realise where she was, the position she was in. As she glanced down, she screamed, her belly heavily swollen like a 9 month pregnant womans, her breasts already slightly swollen with milk. "Wh-what? I....h-how long was I out?!" She looked up at the odd creature, then screamed again, squirming around. "Drugs? What drugs?! What did you do to me?!"

He laughed. "Relax, it's only been a mere six hours dear, no more than a nap really." He patted her belly, grinning. "Now then, how does it feel to know you can't escape this new life? You should come to terms with it quickly, lest you suffer through it any longer. So let go, just enjoy the feelings you're going to recieve."

"S-six hours?!" Alison looked back down at her belly as he patted it. How could she have gotten so huge in six hours? "I....I don't want this! Please! I just want to go home! I'll do whatever you want just let me-" She cut off, eyes going wide and head going back as she stared at the ceiling, her legs twitching as she felt something....something inside....whatever was inside her was ready to come out, and it wasn't waiting any longer.

"N-no...no way! No way please! I don't want to do this!" Alison's fists clenched tightly as she felt movement inside of her, something beginning to come out of her womb, out of her body.....and the scientist was right....the initial pain had vanished, replaced instead by a sudden wave of pleasure, causing her to cry out slightly, her nipples immediately hardening, the tips beginning to glisten with milk.

Back
Top Bottom