Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My hot mentor is a what? (Charliesweb7 & Flux)

"Okay... I'll be careful," he said. Logan was to scared to mention that he was a virgin as well, maybe she didn't want to make love with him anymore then? Slowly his throbbing member slid inside her virgin hole. It slid in quite easily as she was dripping of her own juices. He felt some resistance as he moved through her hymen. Finally, he lost his virginity to his younger apprentice. When his member was inside of her as far as he could without hurting her, he waited. "Tell me when you are used to it... Then I'll continue," Logan spoke to her. Never before he had felt so aroused as he did now, wanting to cum so badly.

It would have made it a lot more special to her if he mentioned he was a virgin. But she also didn't want to pressure him into telling her how many women he had been with. She inhaled a deep breath, her eyes fluttering closed. She never had a thick hymen to begin with but there was a little resistance. And a little bit of tearing and bleeding but that was to be expected. She finally felt his hips pressed up against hers, Elise opening her eyes. She just stared at his for the moment. "Wow..." She whispered. The feeling was so unreal. Such a full feeling. Being so stretched out and full. She loved it though. "You feel amazing." She told him.

Their eyes kept focused. "You feel amazing as well," he replied, planting his lips on hers. A very passionate kiss started and slowly, he started to move, thrusting inside of her. Because he was that big now, Logan didn't dare to push in entirely although she would probably be able to take it, he thought but he didn't want to hurt her. He went in for quite a few inches though, going quite hard in and out of her soaking hole which had a nice treatment of her fingers before this happened. A smile appeared on his face, during the kiss as he never knew that this could happen, losing his virginity to the beautiful Elise, his apprentice.

He placed his lips on hers, initiating a deep kiss. Just even these kisses were amazing. So passionate and she felt like her lips were on fire. He started thrusting, only thrusting a few inches into her. She moaned as he started doing this. "Deeper....." She moaned to him. "I want to feel you deep inside of me Logan." Elise moaned. This was it. Damn, sex was good. She was wondering why she waited. Maybe because of him? He was really good.

When she asked for it, he just did it. Slowly, he pushed his full 10 inches inside of her wet hole. He never expected that she could take it but for some reason, she seemed to be able to do so. "As you wish, my darling," was his reply on it. Logan wasn't sure if he was doing everything well but he thought that she would tell him if it didn't felt well. "I... I... L-love you..." Logan whispered. The only thing he was fearing now was that she didn't felt the same about him. His member kept sliding in and out of her wet hole, her walls tight around his hard member. "I'm getting closer," he moaned as his eyes met hers.

As he pushed fully into her, her eyes closed and she swallowed. Wow, that was unreal. She gripped the sheets a bit harder, balling the sheets into her fists. "Wow..." She whispered. He started sliding in and out, her walls contracting around him. Her eyes then opened at his next statement. Really? He loved her...all of a sudden? Elise did not know how to feel about that. It was sudden. She didn't know if she felt the same way. What did she feel? She had never heard of a man saying it before a female and yeah... She felt her walls contracting around him, trying so hard to accommodate his large member. She moaned as she looked into his eyes. "Cum inside me..." She whispered. She wanted to feel it.

He saw her reaction and didn't knew if it was positive or negative so he tried to stay optimistic until the sex was over and when they could talk about it on a more appropriate moment. When she told him that she wanted him to cum inside of her, he did. Shots of cum went inside her soaking hole and he filled her entirely up and thanks to the aphrodisiac it was quite a lot of his sticky and hot semen that streamed out of his cock now. Oh, she felt so nice around him and he wanted more actually and he wasn't even tired of it but still, he pulled his cock out of her and smiled at her. "Did you liked it?" He asked her, staring into her eyes.

As soon as she said it, he came inside of her. And he just kept filling her up. Was it normal for a guy to cum this much? She had no idea. But it felt really nice. All hot and sticky. She felt like it was spreading through her hips and lower abdomen. And sticky as well. She didn't have her orgasm so she was left wanting more. But she didn't tell him that to make him feel back. Elise looked back to him and smiled gently. "Yeah, it felt really good..." She whispered, moving her hands along his back.

His member went down for a few seconds but stood up with his full pride again when she said that it felt really good. The struggling he had with it before was gone now and he laid down on the bed, patting on his lap. "Ride me, let me fill you up once again," Logan spoke as he looked at her, his eyes showed the arousal he had and how badly he wanted it to continue. His back still sticky from where her hands had moved over but it felt good, still being able to feel where her soft fingers had touched him but the arousal was overpowering the romantic view on it.

Elise looked over to him as he laid down on his back. He patted his lap and told her to ride him. Her eyes trailed over to his thick member, almost looking like it was throbbing for her. Her eyes then trailed up to him. She really wanted to considering she didn't orgasm. She nodded her head, sitting up and then moving over. She straddled his hips moving and pressing her bare pussy up against his cock and rocking her hips. She placed her small hands on his shoulders, her rubbing herself against him.

He smiled as Elise did so. Logan had to be the luckiest man in the world, having such a lengthy cock and having such a horny girl in his house. Though he noticed that she wasn't pleased with the sex so far as she probably didn't had an orgasm which she was craving thanks to the aphrodisiac. Laying his hands on her hips, he felt every movement that she made and while she rubbed herself against him, a soft moan escaped his lips. He looked at her, their eyes meeting and the eyes of Logan looked as if he was in an ecstasy because he was that aroused.

Just rubbing seemed to do a lot for her. Elise looked down at him, smiling gently. She still didn't link this to a potion. Rather, she just felt that someone changed. Maybe she was just tired of being a virgin and her body was telling her to have sex. It is not like she thought Logan was unattractive before this. Quite the opposite. But the fact that she was here, having sex with him? That was a win in her book. "Do you like having sex with me?" She asked, rocking her hips against him more. His thick member was rubbing against her little nub, causing her to moan.

"Yes I do, because I love you," was the reply of the male. Logan really developed feelings for Elise during the time that they had worked together and the potion made him able to express his feelings for her, in quite an extreme way. Even though his cock wasn't inside of her pussy, he liked how the feeling that he got, Elise rubbing her wet lips over his hard member. It didn't took him long, thanks to Elise and the thoughts he had at the moment of how he wanted to keep making love to her for quite a while, to cum again. His cum landed on his belly and he looked at her, his face becoming red as he was blushing. "Can... You clean that mess up?" he asked, being a bit ashamed because he asked something like that off her.

There is was again. The l word... She wasn't sure how to feel about that. She looked down as all of a sudden, her came once again. She looked down, seeing as the white and thick cum pooled on his stomach. She looked to him, his face red. Clean it up... She lightly got off of him, Elise heading into the bathroom. She grabbed the hand towel, coming in and wiping it off of him. Was he done for the day? Or what? Man...she got more pleasure herself than with him... Even if it felt good.

When she returned from the bathroom and cleaned things, he threw her on the bed, making her land quite soft. Something had happened but even Logan didn't knew why. He went with his head between her legs and started to lick her. His tongue went over her lips and clit like he had practiced it for years, even centuries. It was a new effect that had developed thanks to the aphrodisiac but Logan didn't mind it. He liked how she tasted, making him more eager to keep licking her. With his hand, he went between her legs as well and pushed one of his fingers inside of her.

She was turning around to leave but instead, she felt his arms around her. And before she knew it, she was tossed onto the bed. She landed with a bounce, her furrowing her eyebrows. She propped herself up onto her elbows, looking down to him when he then moved his head down in between her legs. "Logan..." She whispered gently when then started lapping at her. She gasped, her legs closing gently. He seemed like he knew just what to do to her. She whimpered a bit, spreading her legs open once again. He continued to lick, then starting to even finger her. "Logan..." She moaned gently, tilting her head back.

As she was moaning his name, he started to suck on her clitoris, bringing her huge pleasure. He really liked how her fluids tasted and he gave everything he had to pleasure her. His finger started to slide in faster and after a while he added a second finger inside of her hole. Logan hoped that Elise liked everything he was doing, really liking how her pussy felt from the inside. "You... like it...?" He asked while he was still busy on her clitoris. It was so arousing to do this to her, giving him another erection but he wasn't paying attention to it as he wanted to satisfy her as he was thankful that she had pleased him before.

Sucking on the little nub is what caused her to moan much louder. His fingers slid easily out of her wet hole, her moving gently along the bed. Her hands pushed through her hair, lightly tugging at the roots before moving down over her breasts. Down her stomach and one rested on the bed while the other came to his head. "Oh fuck yes." She muttered. Normally she never cursed like that but hey, she was turned on. Her hand gripped at the sheet, balling it up before her other hand almost pushed his face into her more. "Oh god make me cum...Make me cum all over your face." Elise moaned, the potion taking over her. Normally she would be embarrassed to say things like that. But this potion had one hell of an effect on her.

It aroused him even more to hear her talk like that. "Your wish is my desire," he said as he breathed against her clitoris, taking a short break before continuing to suck on it. He wouldn't mind it if she would cum all over his face, Logan would just lick all of her fluids before he would lick her all over again. Deep inside, he wanted to make her sore just by licking her but he would probably have to fuck her a lot thanks to the potion before she would get really sore. Starting to suck and finger her faster, Logan started to give a lot more then he had been giving so far. The potion had given him a second breath.

Faster...harder...he just seemed to be moving like a machine. And thanks to her previous organs beforehand, this one wasn't that far behind. It was only a few minutes before she tensed on the bed. "Fuck!" She almost screamed in pleasure as that breaking point hit her. She bucked her hips up, feeling as her pussy started spasming uncontrollably on his finger. A few struggled out moans and a bit of a cry fell from her lips as she came all over his face. And it was like one of his orgasms. A lot came out due to the potion. It lasted a few minutes of contracting, her feeling it in her lower abdomen before she rested back into the bed. She was panting, her eyes closed and she was exhausted. Satisfied...but still wanting more somehow as her mind became more clear.

He felt how his face became wet thanks to her extreme orgasm, with his free hand, he made sure that his hand was wet before licking it clean. "What do you want me to do now?" He said as he looked at her pussy still. But he found something that was also interesting. He pushed a wet finger against her asshole and felt how it slid in. Now, he was fingering her asshole and with his free hand, he started to finger her pussy again. Both of her holes had something inside it now and his fingers went in and out at the same rhythm. "How does this feel?" Logan asked to his apprentice as he was looking at her face now, wanting to see if she was enjoying it or not.

Elise was still a little foggy. Just slightly. "Give me a....second..." She whispered, catching her breath. She wasn't out of shape but that was intense. She didn't even have time to relax before she felt his finger against the tight rosebud. And then he slid it in. That caught her attention. "What..." She replied, shooting up onto her elbows as she looked in between her legs. However... it was very pleasurable. She bit on her lower lip, feeling as he then started fingering her pussy. Something in both holes. "Oh..." She moaned, looking to him a little perplexed. Why did that feel so amazing? "Really...good." She whispered to him, licking her lips before swallowing. She had never felt anything inside of her ass before. But there he was. Could he feel his two fingers if he pushed them together? She was kind of curious...

For some reason, it seemed like he knew what he was thinking because he started to rub his fingers over each other, with only the skin between it. It was weird but it was quite funny also. After he had done that for a few seconds, he focused back on fingering her and it didn't took him long before he pushed a second finger in each hole. "I'm glad that you like it," he answered her quite latte as he was to busy focusing on other things. "Would you like to try to take my cock up your ass?" Logan asked, being very straight to Elise as he didn't knew another way to ask her. If she said no, it was fine for him but if she said yes, it was even better though he was not going to force her into anything, for that he loved her to much.

Could he read her mind? Because he did exactly what she just thought. Oh that was strange. And not very comfortable. But he soon stopped. She rested back onto her back, arching her back gently once he added in another finger. He wasn't rough with her. Gentle in exploring with her. Even if she was horny, he wasn't making it painful. He spoke about taking his cock in her ass and it was a few seconds before it even clicked in her brain. "Huh?" She asked. "Oh...do you really want to?" She asked. It was such a dirty place...he really wanted his cock there? "If you are gentle.." She whispered.

He nodded as she asked if he wanted it and when she told that he could if he was gentle, he pulled out his fingers out of both of her holes and placed himself better so that he could place the head of his cock against her asshole. But when he wanted to push in, he realized that it was a bit to dry, dripping some saliva on his hand. He rubbed over his cock a few times and replaced the cock there. Logan slowly pushed in, being very gentle with her. When he was in for a inch or two, he waited so that she could get used to the size of his cock in that tight little hole of her. "How does it feel?" Logan asked to Elise.

Back
Top Bottom