Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My hot mentor is a what? (Charliesweb7 & Flux)

"I'm sorry," he replied to her. It was weird that she had felt him that deep but he didn't saw it as a problem to be honest. But when she replied that she loved him too, even though it didn't sounded as she really meant it, he got a warm feeling inside of him. A smile appeared on his face and he looked her straight into her eyes. He moved closer with his head until the moment that their lips touched each other. Giving her a deep kiss, he grabbed her hand and made their fingers intertwine. Never before had he felt such a strong feeling about something but he didn't got the chance to fall in love a lot. Logan had been in love a few times but it never worked out because he was to young back then and already somebody who preferred to be alone.

He gave her a deep kiss, holding her lips for a long time. Elise had never been in love. She had dated, but they were never very long honestly. So this was new. She pulled away and then smiled. "I think I need a shower or a bath. Did you want to take one with me?" She asked him. She wasn't even thinking about having sex in there. But that would most likely be the outcome. Bath or shower sex. Elise rubbed his arms, then stretching her body a bit. She was a bit sore now. Especially her abdomen and hips.

When she asked him if he would join her, Logan wasn't sure what he had to say. "Yes," he said as he thought that it would make Elise happy and a shower or bath would be nice to do. "Which do you prefer? A shower or a bath?" He asked her, his voice sounding very gentle. It felt nice how she rubbed his arms and he smiled to her. He truly loved this girl and he hoped that deep inside she would feel the same way about him. Slowly, he stood up, offering to help her up as well.

Elise was not sure if she really was, in love with him. Sure, she cared deeply. They had been doing a lot since she moved in. But it is the fact that she had never really thought of...dating him that was a problem. She had a few times thought about something naughty but that was a simple fleeting thought. She looked to him, then giving a gentle smile before then getting up. "What do you want? Bath or shower?" She asked him gently. She rubbed her back, letting out a sigh. She won't be able to walk tomorrow!

"Let's take a bath, it's more relaxing and there is more room in it," Logan said as he walked towards the bathroom already. He didn't bothered to take clothes or something as they had seen each other naked since today so it wouldn't be much a problem if he saw more of her in his opinion and he didn't mind it if she looked at him. He turned on the hot water before he stepped in already. Sitting down in the tub, he looked at the door to see if Elise was coming already. 'Would she really love me or is it just to the potion? Would she still want to do things like we've done today if she finds out about what I've done?' Logan was thinking now, but he wasn't sure about anything at this point. Was he even going to tell her something about it?

Elise wouldn't know what to say if he told her the truth. After all, it was pretty much forcing her into it slightly. She had wanted to kiss him...but she probably would have never gone this far so quickly. She followed him into the bathroom, waiting for him to sit down. Once the bath was filled enough, she lightly climbed in. It took her a bit as she was rather sore. She probably wouldn't be walking tomorrow. She ended up settling in between his legs and resting her back against his chest. "This is relaxing.." She whispered to him, adjusting a bit before settling down once again.

Back
Top Bottom