Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dressed to tease, or not at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevatoria

Star
I've got another thread which I'll link down there for any interested, but right now I seem to have only one other kink worth exploring which is kind of different from my other requests; the dynamic between men and women. Specifically, one (or more, although be warned I tend to stick in the mind of one character) fully clothed men and a woman who's dressed scantily, to tease, to flirt, or maybe even in something that's not really to be worn on its own. So CMNF (clothed male, naked female), exhibitionism, forced nudity, etc.

It's not that I don't enjoy the tension of guys watching girls who like to show off. But I've got a certain direction in mind :)

You could be the only girl left at a party with a bunch of guys when the dare games get broken out, taking one dare for each one a guy takes. Or you streak on the wrong side of campus...Maybe you were locked outside by your own carelessness or friends in nothing but a towel. Maybe you were intending to visit a boyfriend in nothing but a short coat and heels, and had to stop for gas when trouble finds you...or you find trouble. Maybe it's a dare of some kind. Maybe you go to the laundromat and someone offers to pay for your laundry if you throw in the clothes you've got on as well (I have a really obsessive craving for this one for some reason).

Or maybe you go crowd surfing in an outfit that ends up getting you in trouble when one or several hands start to pull at your clothes...

Whatever it is, sexy shenanigans would follow. I tend towards dominant characters, third person, varying post lengths and playing by PM, forums, or YIM at the moment.

Fire me a message if interested and we can brainstorm something.

My other thread is here. F-list is here.

Gotten amazing responses to this with some very talented cowriters...and yet I think I could do one or two more. Yeah, I'm insatiable.

Bumping since I think I can handle one more story, and I enjoy the brainstorming process more then anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom