Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exploring Control (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevatoria

Star
Good evening all,

I've tried a few blackmail RPs on other sites (if my post count at the moment isn't a dead giveaway), and the more I've written about it, the more I realize that it isn't necessarily blackmail I'm looking for; it's about exploring the dynamic of control.

What would make a young woman do some crazy things, both behind and in front of closed doors? Is the thread of having some secret exposed enough? Or her wanting something so badly that she'll go to great lengths to get it, be it sex or some other random thing? Or maybe it's a drug or chemical of some kind?

It could even be as simple as being dared to do it...

I'm looking to form some plots with a few willing cowriters to explore the dynamic of control, where she (you) would be playing a submissive female. Our character's ages would be between 18 and 30, I'd prefer to be equal age or older. The motivation for submitting to my character's twisted whims would be something we can settle on together (essentially, whatever you decide on).

Also, an of what I play. I like to play dominant or equal characters, generally either the same age or older then my female counterparts (usually between 18-30, have gone as high as 40 but don't feel I could portray much older with any accuracy). Modern settings, enjoy school, office, or outdoor scenes. Prefer forums or PMs, but for the right story or partner will do email or YIM or AIM. It would have to be perfect, though.

Flist is here.

If you think there's another plot or two that we could write together, fire me a PM, as I'm very open to working something out if they line up with some of my likes.

I don't do incest.

Thanks for your time,

-B

RE: Exploring Control

Bumping. Not much to add. But I got three messages from the first posting of this, so let's see what happens now.

The rabbit hole is not exhaustive. I prefer to post on the forums, but I'm trying a couple of IM rps and enjoying them, so fire me a message if you'd be willing to do naughty things in a public setting.

Lina is also very good <3

And against my better judgment, I'm bumping this hoping to get one more story going (even if I'll end up with three). Glutton for punishment, what can I say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom