Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Places [Flux&loneiysong]

Flux

Supernova
In the Robinson Family, there was some kind of gen that made the males able to shift between wolf and human. This race is called the Lycans and is a very ancient race. Mark Robinson was a 45 year old father, he had 3 children. Simon and Zac were the two sons of the family, they were 18 and 20 years old. Mark was married to Elisabeth LeBlue, a woman that reached the age of 40 before she died of cancer.
The daughter of the family, the young and beautiful Maya had just turned 16, 5 days before her mother died. It was a very tragic day in the life of the family. But their father was hard at those moments and wanted everybody to hold on to the good things and life and keep on living as their mother wanted them to do. For Simon and Zac was this much easier, as they could run outside as a wolf. But Maya,who didn't even knew about the Lycans yet, because normally the mother would tell it to her daughter after she reached the good age.

"Simon! Zac! Maya! Wake up!" Mark shouted as he walked up the stairs. Mark was a normal sized male with brown hair. He was very calm most of the time and his blue eyes gave the same look but he could get very mad if needed. "Yes Dad, I'm coming!" the youngest of the boys shouted quite early. Simon looked a lot like his father with the same color of hair and eyes while Zac looked more like their mother with blond hair and green eyes. "Maya? Are you coming as well?" the father shouted once again while his sons were running down the stairs already. Slowly he walked to her bedroom door and knocked. "You don't have all day, you know."

Maya had woken up early before her brothers and father. She dressed in jeans and a shirt. She sat in a chair by her small bed and just pulled her knees up to her breast and looked out to the sunrise. Tears filled her eyes. She had missed her mom. She was not coping with the death too well, but she didn't let her brothers or father see. She knew that they wouldn't approve. Maya heard stirring deep within the house and knew her father was up. Getting up she wiped her eyes and pulled on a thick jacket that would keep her warm enough. She brushed her long blonde hair back and looked into her blue eyes. She was a perfect mix of both her mother and father. She had her mothers beautiful hair face and body. But she had her fathers eyes and will.

She fingered the steel pendent that bore a wolf head. She felt wrong when she was separated from it. She blinked hearing the knock and was shaken out of her day dreams. "Yea, sorry dad, I know I am coming." She made sure her eyes weren't red. She turned pulling on her ugg boots and walked out and down the stairs holding her jacket close she walked down and smiled to her brothers. "Good morning." She pulled her blonde hair to one side and began to braid it looking around then to her father.

"What is up?"

Her father was looking at her as she walked down the stairs. "You shouldn't stay on your room that long, you know I don't like that," he said as a real father would. Her brothers were still sitting in their PJ's as their sister walked in. But because she was late, their father was a bit mad and so her brothers didn't talked to her and he wouldn't approve them doing so. Mark came down shortly after Maya and said with a mad voice: "Maya, I don't want you to be so late anymore. You know how it works. Just get here in time and everything is fine, if this happens again, you'll be grounded for a week or maybe even two."

Simon and Zac were finished with their breakfast and ran up the stairs, talking to each other about a new girl on school. When they were in their rooms, they started to chance.
Simon went for a blue jeans and a white shirt while Zac went for his black jeans and a dark red hoodie. "Dad, we are off," the boys said together as they ran off the stairs again and opened the doors with their backpacks.
The threesome went to the same school, at a five minute walk from their house and whenever somebody was trying to harm their sister, the brothers came up for her. They were already at school when Mark stood in front of Maya. "Maya, do you like to go to school?" he asked out of the blue. His face looked serious and he looked her straight in her blue eyes.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to wake anyone up." She looked down and frowned. She sighed and sat at the table and poured herself a half bowl of cereal and began to eat. She was careful to take care of herself. Maya knew that she had to take care of three people plus herself. Her mother gripped her arm and pulled her close. She begged her to take care of everyone. Take care of the family. She promised her mother. That was one of the last conversations they had together.

She waited for her brothers to get dressed. She was already ready. She looked up and bit her lip and walked to her dad and wrapped her arms around him shyly. A pup coming to him to submit. "Daddy, I am sorry. I am sorry i made you mad, please forgive me." As the boys called they were ready, she leaned up and kissed his cheek and turned and walked with the brothers.

No boys wanted her because of her brothers. Her brothers scared off any potential boyfriends. But it was fine, because Maya was a book type. She loved to curl up with a good book. She wrote poems and thoughts and had several journals. She looked up at Mark and smiled gently.

"Why do you ask that?" She smiled and watched him, looking in his eyes. Reading everything in those beautiful blue eyes like they were her own personal scrying bowl.

"Okay," her father replied, "just make sure it won't happen again. I won't be in such a good mood next time." The kiss on his cheek had something comfortable around it and it briefly remembered him of when she was even younger and his wife was still around. Mark really missed his wife but he had accepted the loss and continued his live the best he could.

Zac went to his friends, the skaters of the town. Zac really loved skating and running as he mostly spent time on doing those two things. Simon's friends on the other side, were more the popular guys of the school. The two didn't talk to each other on school grounds at normal occassions but once something happened to one of two or something happened to their sister, they were standing there right away, ready to protect their family.

Mark returned the same look, the look in his eyes were different then they normally were. Maya never had seen this look before in the eyes of her father. "Well, your mother and I've talked about it before she died and she agreed, that if you wanted, you could stop school and stay at home to do everything there," he replied, "the only things you'll miss is graduation and you won't be able to get a job like you would if you continued school. So the decision is up to you."

She hugged him tightly. Maya loved her father. But having him angry at her was one of the worst feelings in teh world. She rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and just stood there.

She smiled as Zac and Simon went their own ways. Maya was a loner and didn't really have any friends. None that didn't end with sabotaging her. Last time, she had been stripped naked and held against teh wall of the gym by girls and duct taped to teh wall leaving her pussy exposed and a bag over her head. A sign put next to her that said "I am a slut, Fuck my brains out". Her brothers had somehow heard her screaming for help and came and rescued her.

But Maya looked and frowned. The emotion on her father was much different than anything she had ever seen. "What do you mean do everything at home?" She frowned and reached out and took his hand. She was not sure why, and a lot of the kids on campus looked at her and began to laugh behind their hands that she was still so attached to her father. "Did mom think I should drop school? Is that what you think I should do?" She whispered and bit her lip watching him. She trusted her father and her brothers. Anything they told her to do, she did.

But this? Drop school?? She was not sure.

Zac and Simon were looking from their places to their sister, even though nobody could notice it without knowing they were. They saw some kids laughing with the fact that their sister and their father were being pretty close together in front of the campus. Zac stood up and went to some boys that were laughing pretty hard and said with his mature voice: "You should stop laughing with it if you don't want to end hanging on the tree that's standing there. Understand me?"
While Zac took care of that group of boys, Simon walked to a group in which his ex-girlfriend was standing as well. "So is it funny?" he asked with his gentle voice. "Yes!" his ex-girlfriend said. Anger boiled up deep inside of Simon, he opened his mouth only saying the following, adding a wink after he said it: "It is also funny that your boobs are actually a A-cup and that you fill it all up." The group started to laugh with the girl now, which stood up and run away. The brothers looked to each other briefly, just nodding once.

"Well, cleaning and cooking basicly an of course the other chores at home. If you don't mind though. And what we think doesn't matter, it is your choice," Mark said. "We just thought it would be better for you if you did but we are only humans as well, we can make mistakes too. That's why I ask it to you and want to hear your opinion about it." Her father looked very calm and wasn't putting any pressure on her shoulders at all.

"I don't want to be a slave or anything. But I think maybe my time would be better served at home and taking care of things there." She knew if she remained at this school much longer, something horrible was going to happen to her. Or worse herself. She gripped his hand tighter and smiled. "I want to make a nice home for you and my brothers. And as long as you guys provide for me, I will do it" She bit her lip and looked at her father. She knew in a moment that this was what her mother had asked her to do. She was going to do it too. Turning, she began to walk back in the direction of home with her father.

"And who is to say I can't do a little homeschooling when I find the time." She smiled weakly at her father. She sighed and then then walked with him. In the pit of her stomach, she was relieved. No one liked her at school, and she had no friends whatsoever. She held his hand tighter and Maya walked home with her father.

"You won't be a slave! You crazy girl!" her father laughed. "You already make it nice for us, just don't forget that." Mark knew that she was going to pick this as she was a girl that wanted to do good for the entire world if she could. "We will try to help you with as much as we can and do things you can't, of course," Mark stated.
Her brothers saw how she walked away with their father and they searched eye-contact once again, they knew that the moment was coming that they could reveal the other side of themselves.

"Yes, if you have enough time, you can do some homeschooling if you like," Mark replied, looking to Maya. "But let's see how it works out first, okay?" He opened the door and they walked in. "I'll be departing to my work in half an hour. Is there anything I can help you with before I leave?" he asked with a smile on his face.

She smiled at her father laughing. Good. Thats what she wanted. She smiled and walked with him and then nodded. "Good." She held his hand tighter. She didn't look back as they continued to walk. She smiled and looked at her father. "Alright."

"Alright dad, is there anything in particular you want me to do while you are gone? Is there anything you want for dinner?" She asked and then wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled in closer. Her father was always wram. He had that draw that she loved. She wanted to make him happy and to her it seemed that she had already done it. She looked up at him and smiled.

"It would be nice if you could clean the kitchen today and make sure that there isn't any dust in the living room. That is really needed in my humble opinion," Mark replied with a smile on his face. He walked to the kitchen and took a glass of soda. After he placed the glass of soda against his dry lips and took a sip of it, he placed it on the table. "For dinner I would like to have some fishsticks with some mashed potatoes, yes, that would be nice," he said as he looked to his little girl.

His blue eyes met hers right before she wrapped his arms around her. As she did, he also wrapped his arms around her body, holding him close to her. "I need to leave now," he said as he stopped their hugging. "I'll see you this evening." He gave her a kiss on her forehead, took his coat and left. Now Maya was all alone in their house, for the first time since her mother died.

Maya nodded and wrote down on the fridge what would need to be done. His requests were the top of the list. After the boys got home from school, she would go on a trip to the grocery store to pick up what would be needed for the fishsticks and mashed potatoes. She smiled and then took the calendar her mother used to keep full with the schedules and then looked at him and moved into his arms. Snuggling in she smiled and nodded. "Alright, I willbe here." She whispered and watched him go. Standing back, she waved to him and then turned back to the house and felt an odd comforting feeling. Turning on the radio, she began to clean the kitchen and the fridge and organized everything. That didn't take her too long.

Then she moved to the living room vacuuming and dusting and rearranging the dvds and the video games. She smiled and was pleased. She even got the dining room cleared from old stuff and decorated and nice and welcoming. She then moved around to the bedrooms and began to clean them up and started teh wash. Soon she looked at her watch and knew that her brothers would be home. She bit her lip and began to make the menu and plans for the week. As she did that, she wrote down what they would need from the grocery store.

Zac and Simon were walking to school together as their school had just finished. They opened the door and walked in. "Hello Maya," they both said simultaniously. "How was your day?" Zac said as he walked into the kitchen, taking himself a glass of cold soda. Simon walked into the living room and sat down in the couch, turning on the television. Maya her older brother always watched the television from the he came home but her younger brother always had a conversation with Maya. "You did a nice job cleaning," Simon said as he saw how everything was placed now. "I agree," Zac added as he walked into the living room. The brothers were now sitting next to each other, revealing the big difference between them.

"Hey boys!" She responded cheerfully. "How was school?" She had just finished the grocery list making sure that there was nothing else they would need.

Maya couldn't help but smile at the praise of her hard work. She smiled and then bit her lip and looked at the two of them. She loved her brothers. She loved them as much as she loved her father. To Maya, family was all that mattered in the world.

"I also made a menu for the week and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come with me to the grocery store." She walked to the closet and pulled on her jacket and grabbed the reusable bags that were usually used for shopping. Her brothers were strong and she also knew that they would be disappointed and a bit angry if she went anywhere without their protection. She took the shopping credit card from a hiding spot that her mother showed her once.

"School was okay," Simon said but Zac had a different opinion about it. "I didn't like school today, most teacher were sick so we had to study to much for one day. It feels like my brains are fried!" Simon laughed as his brother was telling it. Her brothers were making fun as Maya looked at them but when she asked them if they would come with her, they both agreed. They stood up and took their jackets, ready to follow their sister.

As they were walking towards the grocery store, they were poking Maya all the time in a very ticklish way. "So sis, what are we going to buy today?" Zac asked. "Will we get delicious meals this week and the following weeks?" Simon added.

"Oh no." She smiled and pulled her zipper closed and watched them. She walked out with them and then laughed as they tickled her and poked her. "We are buying food for the week. I have decided that we have had the last fast food in a while. I am going to make some good stick to your bones and good for you food. Just like mom used to. Or I hope it tastes like mom's food." She smiled and laughed. "Yes, I will make delicious meals just for my boys." She smiled and brought out her list and began to make a lap of the store stopping wherever she needed to get something and saving the meat and fish counters for last.

"Tonight, dad has requested some fish sticks over mashed potatoes. I was thinking of what we should do for desert. I was thinking maybe something citrusy and fruity like a tart." She smiled and then looked at the full cart and began to push it to the front where she began to to purchase the items. She was glad in that moment that Simon and Zac had come. Maya loved spending time with her brothers. They were so precious to her. She smiled as the bags were taken and she walked with them carrying what she could.

"Anything you boys want in the next couple of days?" She asked as they walked.

"I am sure that it will taste as good as the food that mom used to make for us," Simon said with a smile on his face. Zac agreed by nodding to it, his blond hair coming in his field of sight. Both of them laughed when she told them about making food for her boys. "Dad still has a good taste for food," the elder brother stated, "and the desert you have in mind will fit in perfectly with the rest of the menu." He always appreciated good food but Zac wasn't really the best chef, he couldn't cook at all.

"I would like to eat a salad maybe," the youngest brother said as he went with his hand through his brown hair and his blue eyes slipped of to his sister's pretty face. "Yes, a salad would be very nice for a change," Zac agreed. They followed their sister and helped with as much as they could but their sister was growing up and they didn't need to help her as much as they used to. Zac started to think of the times that they went to the mall together with their mom and were running through the hallways, hoping to find that specific product before the other. A smile appeared on his face and a sparkling tear appeared in the edge of his eye.

"A salad? I think we can work more greens into our diet." She smiled. She stopped seeing Zac crying and stopped wrapping an arm gently around his waist and pulled him closer. "I know, I miss her too." She said quietly for just the two of them and kissed his cheek. She ran her hand through his hair and when they paid and carried their food home, she told them to go relax and let her cook. Before long, the smells of cooking mashed potatoes and frying fish were smelt. She kept looking at the watch. She then went to work on the tart so it would be able to sit up in the fridge while they ate.

Around 5 minutes before her father was supposed to be home, she took a salad bowl and began to chop greens and other vegetables and put them in the bowl. Putting a special dressing in, she began to toss it. Moving around the now clean table, she began to set it. Dinner would be ready soon.

"Boys, go wash your hands for dinner. Dad should be home soon." She said putting the salad bowl on the table and moved back finishing the fish sticks she put the covered plate on the table. She then collected teh mashed potatoes and a special sauce for the fish. She put everything out on the table and washed her hands again and then waited for their dad to walk through the door.

"That would be really great if we could live a lot healthier," Simon said. Zac looked down to Maya and a little smile appeared on his face. When they arrived at home, Zac went to his room and laid down on his bed. He took his iPod and turned on the music while he took his headphone and placed it on his head.

At the moment that Maya said that they had to wash their hands, Simon went to his brother and knocked on the door as a signal that they could eat soon. Zac turned off his iPod and placed it on his desk and ran down the stairs, with Simon in front of him. "It smells de-li-ci-ouuus!," Simon shouted to Maya as he ran into the kitchen and sat down. At the moment that Zac walked into the kitchen, Mark opened the door. "I'm home," he said as he hang his jacket in the closet and walked into the kitchen. A big smile appeared on his face as he saw the fish sticks with mashed potatoes. "Mhm, it smells good, you've done well," her father told her. He sat down at the table, the family sitting together once again.

"Yea, and I will make sure my boys are healthy." She smiled adn then patted both of their backs. She smiled as the stampede was heard coming down the stairs. She laughed adn clapped her hands happy that they were so excited. She smiled adn then ran to her father. She wrapped her arms tightly around Mark and hugged him tightly leaning her head in. She smiled. "Come on in, come on in, can I get you a drink? Anything you want." Mia had seen the way that her mother had greeted her father and tried to do it as much as possible.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I hope it tastes good." She smiled and then got him a drink. Grabbing herself a soda, she moved over to the table and sat down and smiled looking at them. She let the men serve themselves first and grabbed the salad bowl and began to fill her plate. The fish sticks and the garlic mashed were making their rounds. She smiled and then looked at her father.

"How was your day?" She smiled sweetly.

Mark looked at Maya but instead of seeing Maya greeting him, he saw how Elisabeth was greeting him. It was very weird for him and a chill went down his spine because of it. "I would like some soda," Mark replied, not really knowing how to deal with this situation. Zac and Simon noticed that it was a weird situation for their father as his eyes revealed it to the boys.
Simon took the salad bowl, took a bit and handed it over to his brother, which handed it over to their father when he had took some himself. After the salad, they all took some fish sticks and the garlic mashed potatoes. "My day was good, there is a change I'll get promotion soon," Mark replied to his daughter and a smile appeared on his face. His sons looked at him as if he was their biggest hero because they knew that this promotion wasn't promotion on his work but in the pack of the town. Their father was the right-hand of the pack leader at the moment but he was getting to old to keep up with the young wolves. The town pack wasn't really a great pack but still, the boys thought it was a big deal. In the pack, there were 9 wolves. The other 6 were their neighbors and some 3 of Mark's colleagues. And it was a habit, that the women who were closest to the members of the pack knew about it so Maya was going to hear about it soon.

Maya was not aware of the awkwardness that happened between them. She moved into the fridge and got them a drink and came back sitting down. She sat down and was eating her salad when he made the big announcement. She squealed adn clapped her hands. "Thats great daddy!" She was not aware of what it entailed but a promotion was always good news. It meant that he was doing good at his job. She smiled adn then began to eat and then looked at how her brothers watched their father like he was a god and shrugged it off. Maybe it was something that she missed.

"So, I made the menu for this week." She began to talk about what she was planning to make them this week. She smiled adn curled her legs under her and began to talk with her family.

"I know it is!" Mark replied to his daughter that clapped out of happiness but realized soon that that meant for sure that she needed to know about the pack. The two boys started to eat and they both started to smile. "It really tastes nice!" Zac told her sister and Simon could only agree but he was to busy eating from the delicious meal to open his mouth. When Maya started to tell them about her menu that she has made up for the week, the three were listening to hear very carefully as she was doing a really good job at doing so. "You are doing great," her father told her. He was very happy with the effort that his daughter was doing. After a few minutes of talking, Mark looked at their sons and gave them a sign. The boys understood what their father meant by it and stood up and left the house.

"Maya, we need to have a conversation," Mark told on a serious tone.

She was finishing her meal when her father looked at the boys and then they just left. Turning she frowned. "Hey where are you guys going?" She asked but she didn't get an answer. Instead her father pulled her attention back to him and she bit her lip and nodded.

"Sure dad, what is up?" She said and looked at him. She hoped he wasn't angry at her. She hoped that everything was fine. Maya looked down as if she was on the brink of crying. The last time he told her that they had to have a conversation, was when he sat her down and told her that her mother was going to die. She remembered it and began to sink into that place she had successfully been outrunning all day. Building up her walls. SHe pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arm around them tightly and looked down biting her lip.

Maya looked at her dad, she was obviously afraid.

"Your brothers and I are still keeping a secret. Normally it was your mother which was going to tell it but... she isn't with us anymore," Mark started. "Wolves live in packs but in this town there is a pack as well. This pack isn't a pack of normal wolves but of Lycans, some kind of Werewolves." He didn't knew how he should tell her so he just undressed in front of her and swapped his form. With bright wolf eyes he looked at his daughter now before swapping back. "Myself and your brothers are werewolves. The others of our pack are the neighbors and some of my colleagues." He took his clothes from the ground and got himself dressed again before sitting back on the chair. "We are still the same persons though. But you had to know it because you are the woman that stands closest to one of the pack members right now," her father stated, "and because you are the closest, you need to sleep with me, for protection against any form of danger."

Back
Top Bottom